Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4924 Views)

10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only / How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 11, 2013
Re: . by 190theclown: 8:12am On Oct 11, 2013
YUP!!

A rich guy can have every girl he wants for himself
Re: . by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 11, 2013
Re: . by 190theclown: 8:22am On Oct 11, 2013
stewie100: even if she has a boyfriend?

the fact she has a BF is the more reason she'd agree to move on with the rich dude

wait nor be Naija u dey stay

1 Like

Re: . by eightsin(m): 8:25am On Oct 11, 2013
99% sure
Re: . by didicold(f): 8:41am On Oct 11, 2013
Dats what all less rich men like to think, nobody likes to admit his gf left him for a man with more "game". And d rich guys won't tell u about d ones dat got away coz it makes it so obvious dat money can't buy "game". Though it does happenbut amjez sayin ya know.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2013
No. Rich guys can only get poor and desperate girls if they want.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 11, 2013
eightsin: 99% sure
Yeah dude... What happened to the 1%?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 11, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2013
With your cash, EVERY girl in this world will listen to what you have to say, but you CAN'T get EVERY girl all because you are rich, apart from a girl that likes you naturally. The ONLY kind of girl you'll get as a rich guy are materialistic, hungry and brainless type of girls that makes other girls that doesn't fall into the category i mentioned to be viewed as same.

2 Likes

Re: . by lipsyliscious: 9:43am On Oct 11, 2013
Of cos he can't, he cn get a lot of girls or even most girls bt not every girl he wants. Are there no rich girls out dere? those who hv worked 4 deir money one way or d oda n those who hav xtremely wealthy parents. Yes a lot of girls chase after material tinz, bt it does not apply to every girl. A rich guy can definitely get a lot of girls n most girls bt not anyone he wants cos it's not every girl dat even wants a man. I know guys will use dis to as an opportunity to bash Nigerian girls undecided

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 11, 2013
stewie100: dude we know that even a poor guy can get a desperate girl. we are talking about a rich guy getting any girl he wants,keep in mind 95 percent of all girls are either poor or just there.
.....i can sense the fear in your comment.are you afraid that someone might take your girl?
@Bolded is a wrong assumption. It all depends on the type of girl you're referring to. If I have a sister, am very sure she won't hang out with a guy because he is rich. You don't have to be rich to be classy, once your parents are, then you're good to go.

Fear? Hell no!. I don't hang out with losers.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 11, 2013
A rich guy can buy sex but not LOVE.
Re: . by Maipride(f): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2013
Money Only impresses lazy girls.... When a woman works hard, a good and God fearing man with money is just a BONUS and not a ladder of upgrade...
Re: . by Enegod(m): 9:57am On Oct 11, 2013
Money brings on
confidence. Thats what really
attracts girls...

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 11, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 11, 2013
^^^If u are not rich, shut up!

But if you are, kindly post MTN cards worth 15K so NLers can feast.
Re: . by tobezekiel(f): 10:45am On Oct 11, 2013
stewie100: dude we know that even a poor guy can get a desperate girl. we are talking about a rich guy getting any girl he wants,keep in mind 95 percent of all girls are either poor or just there.
.....i can sense the fear in your comment.are you afraid that someone might take your girl?
guess am among the 5%.. a guys money don't freak me.. i mean wht do u want to give or buy for me that i cant get for myself??! money is not everything..
Re: . by fuckluv(f): 10:50am On Oct 11, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: . by addictiv(m): 11:30am On Oct 11, 2013
a rich dude can get not only the girl but her family and friends join........even if the girl is adenuga's daughter....in nigeria love can be bought believe it or not.....combine a rich dude with a nice personality.....and the broke boyfriend will be left hanging out to dry any time any day.......thats why i always tell guys to hussle......leave these women and make some money(legally) for ya self..........and see them falling for you like a pack of cards.......

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 11, 2013
Are you trying to tell me dat naija gals would fall for a crippled guy, an impotent guy, a shrinked and wrinkled old man etc so long he is rich?

Naija girls don suffer.

Not smh angry
Re: . by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 11, 2013
Re: . by vbone: 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
Am not a rich girl neither am I poor. Am from a middle class family. D truth abt dis Ish is dat not all girls r material conscious. Some girls just want a guy dat will love them, make dem feel secured n special, always keep in touch n care 4 dem in their own way either wit d little u av or d plenty u ve. And believe me dearies no man weda extremely rich can get ur girl.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: . by 190theclown: 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
okay Nigerian ladies am rich feast on me angry angry
Re: . by ikekings(m): 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
As a home based naija guy!!! Yes!! In naija you gonna get most naija women... They like money... They are like flies... They can smell your moola from afar... So, guys don't mind the ladies that would come to this thread to say otherwise... My advice for you guys 4get about girls and pursue the benjamins... Once u have them see dem coming like flies wey smell shit...
Re: . by lilmax(m): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
Most but not all
Re: . by yemmit90: 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
Mai pride: Money Only impresses lazy girls.... When a woman works hard, a good and God fearing man with money is just a BONUS and not a ladder of upgrade...

1 Like

Re: . by oliviatwist: 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
190-the-clown:
okay Nigerian ladies am rich feast on me angry angry
Empty vessels make most noise

ikekings: As a home based naija guy!!! Yes!! In naija you gonna get most naija women... They like money... They are like flies... They can smell your moola from afar... So, guys don't mind the ladies that would come to this thread to say otherwise... My advice for you guys 4get about girls and pursue the benjamins... Once u have them see dem coming like flies wey smell shit...
Its more beautiful wen you find love b4 the benjamins come, the chances of that kind of love being fake are too slim.

Most 9ja guys don't know how to love, they misbehave and don't knw how to treat a woman, then when she leaves, the broke ass ones wuld say its cos he is broke. #defense mechanism
Re: . by kayClt(f): 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
vbone: Am not a rich girl neither am I poor. Am from a middle class family. D truth abt dis Ish is dat not all girls r material conscious. Some girls just want a guy dat will love them, make dem feel secured n special, always keep in touch n care 4 dem in their own way either wit d little u av or d plenty u ve. And believe me dearies no man weda extremely rich can get ur girl.[color=#990000][/color]
tnk u very much. A rich guy can only use his money to get a slut n not a well respected lady who knows her worth.Money isn't everitin.

1 Like

Re: . by kayClt(f): 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
ikekings: As a home based naija guy!!! Yes!! In naija you gonna get most naija women... They like money... They are like flies... They can smell your moola from afar... So, guys don't mind the ladies that would come to this thread to say otherwise... My advice for you guys 4get about girls and pursue the benjamins... Once u have them see dem coming like flies wey smell shit...
angry angry angry angry some ladies r very reponsible u knw!!!
Re: . by kayClt(f): 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
angry angry angry angry some ladies r very responsible u knw!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Sex With And Without Condom In Terms Of Joy / Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? / Yeah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.