Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja (56315 Views)

Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food / Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp / Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by babzo(m): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
Sundaypaul12345:
Wetin Konji day cause ehn. But since it is a hotel i guess there are sex workers there, he should have f**ked d prostitutes na. But e be like say e c somtin 4 d babe bodi wey Attract am shaa. Anyways i pray make God almighty punish him dick. grin

Why do you think this is funny? Bros, please its not.
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by ogawisdom(m): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
50k could have given him a foursome angry

D idiot deserves to be in jail
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by babadee1(m): 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
rusher14:
Nairaland, the word is allegedly .
What if he's found to be innocent?

If he is innocent then why did he run away? Let him come out and face the charges.
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by rusher14: 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
babadee1:

If he is innocent then why did he run away? Let him come out and face the charges.

I'm not saying he is but this is a society in which any allegation can lead to jungle justice.

Even if I was innocent, I would most likely flee to a place of refuge.

From there we can begin to discuss the incident.

1 Like

Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by chillex8(m): 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
thebestprice:
benue is a state . But the portharcourt remains the city or town. With the highest density of HIV AIDS per 100.

Last count it was 27 in every 100...
Benue is even 2018 statistics. Currently it's Akwaibom
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by jrusky(m): 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
It's like Some people are heavenly cursed with rape.

And he would blame devil for his stupidity.
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by Sundaypaul12345: 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
babzo:

Why do you think this is funny? Bros, please its not.
Thanks bro i know its not

1 Like

Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by Stonerobaba(m): 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
People can be one sided walahi.... what if they want to extort the councillor or a set up? Let's hear from him too biko

3 Likes

Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by Ikpongiton: 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
he must be an ikwere boy.they are outlaws and cultist.ameachi and wike are their godfather
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
ikwere amaka, they never disappoint.
when it comes to showing of barbaric tendencies.
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by lathrowinger: 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
Omihanifa:
Nah AGETE HOTEL entrance be this nah cheesy
@ 5th avenue behinde Fcmb bank shey? That hotel need to be shut down. Until justice is be carried out
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by Bambambiglo: 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
ifyalways:
Hope your sister have gone to the hospital/taken pills to prevent pregnancy? Also store the " deposited" speerm properly,it's an invaluable piece of evidence.

I hope justice is served last last although I'm having this feeling that he case will be died once money changes hands.

See ladies calling sperm any how as if it's something they see everyday. Tufia spoilt generation
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by Originalsly: 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
If the guy is a councilor.... why is he not yet interviewed by the Police?...or a wanted photo put out? .... signs of Police not interested in prosecuting the case. It is such that cause people.to take the law into their own hands... it is people like him that are found stab to death and people be wondering why would someone do such to an innocent well loved guy.
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by toluwa1(f): 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
Eheh.. Why are people like this
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by mrkel(m): 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
thebestprice:
Please let your sister go to the nearest HIV clinic and take PreP. It's a hiv drug that stops the virus from spreading , so far she can take it within 72hrs of the incident.

Portharcourt has the highest prevalence of HIV AIDS in Nigeria.

Am very sure this councillor is a hiv patient too...

In as much I condemn the act of the so-called councillor, I have an issue with your attempt in trying to bandit a false and misleading information to the effect that Port Harcourt has the highest pravelence of HIV in Nigeria.

your claim is preposterous and a product of the figment of your imagination as it isn't backed up with any statistics.

pls let's not use this platform to misform the public.

1 Like

Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by AmazingELixir: 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
HitSong:
angry

Things that are synonymous with Rivers pees

@Ritual
@Armed robbery
@ Kidnapping
@ Cult killings
And
Rape

undecided undecided

And in your delusion you think you've posted something reasonable.

All dis nitwit wey full everywhere for nairaland sef
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by Autotech312(m): 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
HitSong:
angry

Things that are synonymous with Rivers pees

@Ritual
@Armed robbery
@ Kidnapping
@ Cult killings
And
Rape

You correct die.
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by Ekaka1(m): 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
Sue the SHITTY HOTEL first off. The have the primary responsibility for protecting that poor girl. She was gaged...although her sister said strangled whatever that means but since she could not shout..and reported the matter, why let the animal out in the name of they dont know how he left...didn't the animal check out properly...didn't he have to leave the key at the reception? Didn't he have luggage...etc

And by the way ..He even deposited his sperm in her angry
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by Eroghero(m): 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
Where are those fighting corruption dem neva see this one?
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by meobizy(f): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
With a name like "Cumbae" I can't take the person serious.
Yes, if it happened, the man is an animal sworn on straight from the village.
Yes, 50K compensation is too little because he can easily pay it off and do the same to another female.
They should make him sweat, hit him where it hurts.
They should aim for his political aspirations.
That is the best way to shame him.

1 Like

Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by movetoca: 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
thebestprice:
benue is a state . But the portharcourt remains the city or town. With the highest density of HIV AIDS per 100.

Last count it was 27 in every 100...
Stop saying trash about my home town. Please stop it already.
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by pinkygurl(f): 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
thebestprice:
Please let your sister go to the nearest HIV clinic and take PreP. It's a hiv drug that stops the virus from spreading , so far she can take it within 72hrs of the incident.

Which one be pre p again na
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by Akabuking: 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
Dem Okoro Savages again.. angry
must you show the world your stupidity? can't you be stupid and quiet?

1 Like

Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by BrokenCock: 11:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
zoba88:
Rivers Councillor Rapes A Female Hotel Worker Who Came 2 Serve Him Food In Abuja

As shared by Uchendu.....

'Please friends, kindly help me tag, share, tweet.
Honourable CHETACHI ONWUME. A councillor in Rivers State, sexually molested my sister on Monday at her workplace where he lodged  at gwarinpa Abuja. She went to give him his bill as he requested. He then grabbed her, strangled her and raped her. He deposited his sperm in her. Yesterday morning,having involving an activist/lawyer, he pleaded and offered a compensation of 50,000 which my sister and her lawyer refused. When the police got involved, he had disappeared. The hotel management claimed they didn't see him leave.  My sister is still in the hospital. This morning at gwarinpa police station where we reported, they said the case will be forwarded to the command where such cases are handled. He has locked his Facebook account which as at yesterday was active. We hope we get justice.
We are pained'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/rivers-state-councillor-rapes-hotel.html
a disgrace to my rivers state. that bastardy needs to be Brit to justice...please visit the Human Rights Radio Abuja ASAP!!!! Google the address and number s, look for ordinary Ahmed isah and complain about this please.
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by BrokenCock: 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
thebestprice:

idiot
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by BrokenCock: 11:47pm On Jun 13, 2019
zoba88:
Rivers Councillor Rapes A Female Hotel Worker Who Came 2 Serve Him Food In Abuja

As shared by Uchendu.....

'Please friends, kindly help me tag, share, tweet.
Honourable CHETACHI ONWUME. A councillor in Rivers State, sexually molested my sister on Monday at her workplace where he lodged  at gwarinpa Abuja. She went to give him his bill as he requested. He then grabbed her, strangled her and raped her. He deposited his sperm in her. Yesterday morning,having involving an activist/lawyer, he pleaded and offered a compensation of 50,000 which my sister and her lawyer refused. When the police got involved, he had disappeared. The hotel management claimed they didn't see him leave.  My sister is still in the hospital. This morning at gwarinpa police station where we reported, they said the case will be forwarded to the command where such cases are handled. He has locked his Facebook account which as at yesterday was active. We hope we get justice.
We are pained'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/rivers-state-councillor-rapes-hotel.html
what is 'hembelembe is involved' abeg? go talk that one for station dem go pursue u comot

1 Like

Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 14, 2019
ifyalways:
Hope your sister have gone to the hospital/taken pills to prevent pregnancy? Also store the " deposited" speerm properly,it's an invaluable piece of evidence.

I hope justice is served last last although I'm having this feeling that he case will be died once money changes hands.

Can you please expatiate on how semen which dissolves almost immediately from semi-solid to pure liquid inside a vagina or even outside can be extracted and stored!

I await your candid response

Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by Johnjnr(m): 1:32am On Jun 14, 2019
I condemn rape in its totality.
But the way girls are going about it this days, its better the matter is investigated before we condemn the accused who remains not guilty until proven otherwise.

Lets learn to hear from both sides and be open minded to details, it may be rape, it may be consensual, it might be a disagreement in price or even political blackmail.
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 14, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
Dem Okoro Savages again.. angry
Chaii why you no get sense even if na small? ??
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by Titogbanski: 4:41am On Jun 14, 2019
The story looks one kind. There is something about this that doesnt sit right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Jacob Adegboyega Farinmade Kills, Buries Pregnant Undergraduate / Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched / Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.