Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja (56594 Views)

EFCC Chairman Orders Arrest Of His Men Who Beat Up Hotel Worker In Lagos / Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food / Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by NwaJozi: 5:14am On Jun 14, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
Dem Okoro Savages again.. angry

Your father should have won a condom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by poshbrave(m): 8:07am On Jun 14, 2019
thebestprice:
Please let your sister go to the nearest HIV clinic and take PreP. It's a hiv drug that stops the virus from spreading , so far she can take it within 72hrs of the incident.

Portharcourt has the highest prevalence of HIV AIDS in Nigeria.

Am very sure this councillor is a hiv patient too...

72hours where did u hear dat from pre testing is done 2weeks and d result of such test is not even authentic till after 3months for another testing....
d only thing to do is to test d man semen since she has it and d police can also do a DNA...
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by kingbee90: 8:21am On Jun 14, 2019
thebestprice:
Please let your sister go to the nearest HIV clinic and take PreP. It's a hiv drug that stops the virus from spreading , so far she can take it within 72hrs of the incident.

Portharcourt has the highest prevalence of HIV AIDS in Nigeria.

Am very sure this councillor is a hiv patient too...

Shut up with your bias analysis. What can you say about Lagos, Benue, Akwa-Ibom, Benin?
Who conducted this statistics?
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by obentenyson(m): 10:45am On Jun 14, 2019
All this rape allegations n the rest. Me I no dey believe those stuff anymore Jare.. Na set up full the matter.. At the end we will find out that twas All a lie and nothing will be done to person for wrong accusations..
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by Slaveryisgood: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2019
Rivers and scary news are like 5&6
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by Preshiamadina: 11:30am On Jun 14, 2019
I hope this helps...
I just know say na one of all this PDP miscreants

1 Like

Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by otokx(m): 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
Preshiamadina:
I hope this helps...
I just know say na one of all this PDP miscreants

is this his picture? Radio stations in PH indicate that he has been suspended from the council, the chairman of Etche LG has requested for a thorough Police investigation.

1 Like

Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by ifyalways(f): 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
prince3009:

Can you please expatiate on how semen which dissolves almost immediately from semi-solid to pure liquid inside a vagina or even outside can be extracted and stored!

I await your candid response
Semen can be extracted even after 2days.

Swab through rapid stain identification to extract semen
DNA profile to determine if the accused is guilty of having sexual intercourse with the lady.

1 Like

Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by BrokenCock: 9:06am On Jun 15, 2019
HitSong:

I'm definitely a son of a thousand fathers
I know
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by OSUigboKiller: 10:43am On Jun 15, 2019
BrokenCock:

I'm definitely a son of a thousand fathers
And a whorè mother
We know nau
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by victorazyvictor(m): 11:17am On Jul 02, 2019
elgramz:
Animals are our political leaders. Even a mace snatching tout has just been elevated to the position of deputy senate president. Evil people now parade their disgraceful characters with impunity in the highest echelons of power. This country is really a disgrace

Sharp sharp u don believe grin
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by OperationalVehi: 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
There is a difference between justice and compensation.
Re: Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja by OperationalVehi: 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nukilia:
Criminals in politics undecided
The guy should be arrested and jailed ASAP
#WickedSoul
he is still walking free

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew / Peace Ofoego Notorious For Breaking Into Mansions To Sleep Arrested In The US / Felix Osilama Okpoh, Wanted By FBI For $6 Million Scam Surrenders To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.