Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] (41898 Views)

Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by Lightening: 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
elgramz:
Four men and one elderly woman gang. Might be a mother and her four irresponsible sons

Named as follows:

Mother: Khadijat
Sons: 1. Akeem
2. Nurudeen
3. Kazeem
4. Razak

All Yoruba Muslims.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by damzy88: 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
flowmama:

Oga forget that thing... We both know you are deceiving yourself. Just imagine if that woman had died, you'll still be saying people should live with their ancestors.

Forget... If you have chance to rewrite history and correct the anomaly by breeding your children in a better country, you'd better do and stop deceiving yourself...
You have time to reply the dude. People like him will keep deceiving people on here not knowing he is almost out of the country. I sabi dem wela on this platform.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by luminouz(m): 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
Saltybear:

Okay o we you made your point

Now I ask, what will all these you listed add to a maggot decaying corpse that will not notice all this ?

Is this why you will rather live in a land that doesn't respect your rights or well being

To each his own
*Sighs*
If you don't know the meaning of all I've said,I can't help u bro....

Bye bye kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by DavidEsq(m): 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
luminouz:

That 'dump' is ur ancestral land...so u will die in a strange land bereft of ur ancestral kindred!!! Nothing and no one to mourn ur passing or point to ur grave...no historical significance of ur existence in ur homeland,a lost soul,a stranger,unwanted and alone!!!

Shame on u!!! undecided undecided undecided
Oga, that's a very sweet shame o

1 Like

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
luminouz:

*Sighs*
If you don't know the meaning of all I've said,I can't help u bro....

Bye bye kiss kiss

I understood you but I asked a simple question
Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by Neddstark: 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2019
Lightening:

Named as follows:

Mother: Khadijat
Sons: 1. Akeem
2. Nurudeen
3. Kazeem
4. Razak

All Yoruba Muslims.

This is not a fcking joke. Someone is in severe pains. Stop using a tragedy to promote tribalism

1 Like

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by IceTrice01: 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2019
TheMoniker:
sad
Buhari should have been thrown out of an airplane instead. No one is happy about his existence. Ill lucked hanger looking vagabond!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by 3Ceagle(m): 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2019
The evil in this country now is unprecedented. Everything narrows to bad leadership. That people can commit crime a easily get away from it.
No equity, no fairness, no Justice but we want peace. Okay now.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by Baroba(m): 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
luminouz:

That 'dump' is ur ancestral land...so u will die in a strange land bereft of ur ancestral kindred!!! Nothing and no one to mourn ur passing or point to ur grave...no historical significance of ur existence in ur homeland,a lost soul,a stranger,unwanted and alone!!!

Can you name you great great great grandfather or where his remains lies todayundecided.. It doesn't take long to be forgotten after you have gone, once your generation dies off, all that you have listed have no meaning....

If I die in Japan, bury me there..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by 3kay945(m): 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2019
You see why jungle justice is sometimes required. cool

Feel for the woman.

1 Like

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
In a sane country, a ct scan/mri will be done for the head injury with bleeding or laceration.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by Lovelyn451(f): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
Saltybear:
Everytime I think to myself I miss Nigeria

Then I see something like this and I go

Thank goodness I left that dump
its just lagos o, not Nigeria...that state sucks

1 Like

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by buzmanjohn(m): 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by buzmanjohn(m): 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by luminouz(m): 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
Baroba:

Can you name you great great great grandfather or where his remains lies todayundecided.. It doesn't take long to be forgotten after you have gone, once your generation dies off, all that you have listed have no meaning....

If I die in Japan, bury me there..
I can...we have an ancestral crypt!!!
Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by jrusky(m): 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
TheMoniker:
sad
Buhari should have been thrown out of an airplane instead. No one is happy about his existence. Ill lucked hanger looking vagabond!

Bro no be small Ill luck na real dead luck I have never seen a horrible creature with so much horror things following him like buhari since I was born.
Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
luminouz:

Shame on u!!! undecided undecided undecidedhe good like that.
Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by OdefaGirl(f): 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
An elderly woman amongst them, and you are telling me she won't die shamefully. Thank God for ur life dear.

1 Like

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by KenModi(m): 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
luminouz:

I would prefer to live till my ripe old age and die in a foreign land than die untimely from lack of basic and social amenities in my “ancestral land”.

1 Like

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by luminouz(m): 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
Saltybear:

I understood you but I asked a simple question

If you are not deeply attached to ur roots,family history,lore and origins...u won't understand why I said all that!!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by luminouz(m): 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
KenModi:

I would prefer to live till my ripe old age and die in a foreign land than die untimely from lack of basic and social amenities in my “ancestral land”.
Where u dey run to,people developed it,not so?
What stopped u from fighting to have same here or be the change u seek...abroad,ur nobody,a stranger...here,ur a son of the soil,born and bred here...this is ur motherland for fvcks sakes...stay and develop it,it won't kill you

1 Like

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by Angelfrost(m): 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
luminouz:

It won't matter... The dead don't care about history or ancestry.

1 Like

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by TemmyT002(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
TheMoniker:
sad

Mtchewwww
Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by luminouz(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
damzy88:
You have time to reply the dude. People like him will keep deceiving people on here not knowing he is almost out of the country. I sabi dem wela on this platform.
Ogbeni,grow enough balls and quote me na...are u not a man?? undecided
I'm real and raw.I don't pretend!!! What I said is what I mean. If u lots keep running off to clean toilets overseas,who else develops here...ur shadows?
Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by TemmyT002(m): 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
Must be Lagos
Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by luminouz(m): 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
Angelfrost:

It won't matter... The dead don't care about history or ancestry.
OMG!!! Lol,spoken like a knave!
They have made history,which lives on through u,their spirits live on through the land and through their descendants...seems you don't get my point!!

Anyways,one love!
Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by KenModi(m): 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
luminouz:

Where u dey run to,people developed it,not so?
What stopped u from fighting to have same here or be the change u seek...abroad,ur nobody,a stranger...here,ur a son of the soil,born and bred here...this is ur motherland for fvcks sakes...stay and develop it,it won't kill you

Pls talk about developing the motherland to those in power who control the means to do so, rather than me who is simply trying to have a decent life abroad which those in power have refused to give me in my motherland.

1 Like

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by Glink2018(m): 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
TheMoniker:
sad

Just imagine if your parents were thrown out of speedy vehicle and they Both die on the same.. and after they have thrown them down, trailer crush their corpses.

This is what you are wishing someone parents and it will soon happen to your parents very soon.
In fact , you will soon weep over them .

Nyamiri with wicked are like 5 & 6 .

Eediot
Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by thebestprice(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
Doctor still doing a very very poor job on you.. just negodu how dirty and unkept dey left you?after hours of comma! No ICU in sight.. naija na real fukkery

You were saved by destiny not one shitty doctor or hospital

2 Likes

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by luminouz(m): 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
KenModi:

Pls talk about developing the motherland to those in power who control the means to do so, rather than me who is simply trying to have a decent life abroad which those in power have refused to give me in my motherland.
OK sir...
But nothing stops u from taking what's due to u sha...everybody wan go heaven but nobody wan die
Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by Angelfrost(m): 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
luminouz:

OMG!!! Lol,spoken like a knave!
They have made history,which lives on through u,their spirits live on through the land and through their descendants...seems you don't get my point!!

Anyways,one love!

Actually, I get it... You are talking about memories and legacies that should be passed on from the living to the living.

I was coming from the narrow point of view of the hopelessly lost. (Sarcasm).

1 Like

Re: Woman Thrown Out Of Moving One-Chance Bus, Went Into Coma [Photos] by Angelfrost(m): 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
luminouz:

Ogbeni,grow enough balls and quote me na...are u not a man?? undecided
I'm real and raw.I don't pretend!!! What I said is what I mean. If u lots keep running off to clean toilets overseas,who else develops here...ur shadows?

Leave them... Like I said in an earlier post: the day of reckoning will come swiftly and surely. By the time the host nations get fed up with the mass migration Bullsh*t, and begin mass deportation under flimsy excuses, then we will see who cries... No man can outrun his shadow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sidechic Gets Bathed With Acid In Abuja By Man's Wife / Could It Be My Account Was Used For Scam??? / "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.