Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Second Woman Emerges, Accusing Hollywood Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. Of Groping Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Second Woman Emerges, Accusing Hollywood Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. Of Groping Her (864 Views)

School Girl And Boy Seen Groping Each Other In School Building (video) / #bbnaija: Moment Erica Pushed Away Kiddwaya For Groping Her Boobs (videos) / 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Second Woman Emerges, Accusing Hollywood Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. Of Groping Her by Nawaaoh: 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
It looks like trouble is not ending anytime soon for the Oscar-winning actor, Cuba Gooding Jr.

In less than one week after a woman accused him of groping her at a night club in New York, a second woman just emerged today accusing the actor of groping her more than 10 years ago.

“Absolutely not guilty.” “I trust the system,” Gooding said.

Read details..

https://www.mazechmedia.com/2019/06/second-woman-emerges-accusing-actor-cuba-gooding-jr-of-groping-her/

Re: Second Woman Emerges, Accusing Hollywood Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. Of Groping Her by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
And here they come

The vampires , the evil daughters of eve whose main goal is using lies to destroy men who have worked hard to build they reputation angry

How did we get here ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Woman Emerges, Accusing Hollywood Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. Of Groping Her by Nawaaoh: 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
Saltybear:
And here they come

The vampires , the evil daughters of eve whose main goal is using lies to destroy men who have worked hard to build they reputation angry

How did we get here ?

You see why it's good to be careful!

They will be springing up here and there. This one said her own 'groping' happened over 10 years ago grin grin
Re: Second Woman Emerges, Accusing Hollywood Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. Of Groping Her by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
Nawaaoh:

You see why it's good to be careful!

They will be springing up here and there. This one said her own 'groping' happened over 10 years ago grin grin

It's sad and. Wicked I deed bro.
This is why even here I don't sit beside female co workers . The other day a colleague invited us to her place for a small party , she just changed apartments to a better neighborhood.

I did go. Funny enough while I was in Naina this happened to me, I was working then for a very popular company as the unit head , I had this slutty team member who had made pases at me as her boss I rebuffed them subtly

Now her work skills where bad and I was certain she didn't get the job via merit anyways , so on a certain Friday she failed to meet a deadline on a report as usual and I was fed up I sent her a strongly worded email as a email warming to improve her performance.

Went home for the weekend on Monday at lunch time I received a summons to a panel that this same lady had report me for sexual harassment..

I was shocked it's safe to say the who panel was a charade as she was sleeping with one of the directors

After that I was found innocent then the HRM had the guts to cite my hard handed work methods needs to lighten up !!!

I resigned after wards..
Trust me some men in Nigeria have lost heir jobs that way ..

Anyways I resigned and joined another firm.. today that company is in crisis the same lady works in interswitch and is unmarried and a single mum (poetic justice)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Woman Emerges, Accusing Hollywood Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. Of Groping Her by Nawaaoh: 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
Saltybear:

It's sad and. Wicked I deed bro.
This is why even here I don't sit beside female co workers . The other day a colleague invited us to her place for a small party , she just changed apartments to a better neighborhood.

I did go. Funny enough while I was in Naina this happened to me, I was working then for a very popular company as the unit head , I had this slutty team member who had made pases at me as her boss I rebuffed them subtly

Now her work skills where bad and I was certain she didn't get the job via merit anyways , so on a certain Friday she failed to meet a deadline on a report as usual and I was fed up I sent her a strongly worded email as a email warming to improve her performance.

Went home for the weekend on Monday at lunch time I received a summons to a panel that this same lady had report me for sexual harassment..

I was shocked it's safe to say the who panel was a charade as she was sleeping with one of the directors

After that I was found innocent then the HRM had the guts to cite my hard handed work methods needs to lighten up !!!

I resigned after wards..
Trust me some men in Nigeria have lost heir jobs that way ..

Anyways I resigned and joined another firm.. today that company is in crisis the same lady works in interswitch and is unmarried and a single mum (poetic justice)

Sorry to read your sad experience. Glad it ended well with you. Yes, one needs to be very very careful, making sure you're upright so that any false accusation will be 'dumped and thrashed' such as yours. Though false accusers will not stop anytime soon, but they will reap what they sow in the end.

3 Likes

Re: Second Woman Emerges, Accusing Hollywood Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. Of Groping Her by Eroms4life17(m): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
More will still come out with their lies. When this guy was broke nobody accused him of anything but now that God has smiled on him, destiny killers are crawling out from their holes to falsely (most times) sexually assaulting them. Am confident about their judicial system in the US. not like ours over here.
Re: Second Woman Emerges, Accusing Hollywood Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. Of Groping Her by Earthquake3: 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
Feminism for you
Re: Second Woman Emerges, Accusing Hollywood Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. Of Groping Her by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
Nawaaoh:

Sorry to read your sad experience. Glad it ended well with you. Yes, one needs to be very very careful, making sure you're upright so that any false accusation will be 'dumped and thrashed' such as yours. Though false accusers will not stop anytime soon, but they will reap what they sow in the end.

Amen

It's sad , it was when it happened to me in nigeria I began hearing so many similar cases that had happened to other men and the sad thing is that it never gets publicized as it does in developed countries because of the ego of we. African men.. the typical Nigerian man will be like "how can people hear that a lady accused me of. Sexual harassment? What will people say? "

Trust me. It happens alot , especially if the lady is sleeping with your superior!

It is well. My bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Woman Emerges, Accusing Hollywood Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. Of Groping Her by Altern8(m): 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
I’d sue her if I were the actor. Groping allegation from 10 years ago with no shred of evidence. Women!
Re: Second Woman Emerges, Accusing Hollywood Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. Of Groping Her by Kobicove(m): 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
Altern8:
I’d sue her if I were the actor. Groping allegation from 10 years ago with no shred of evidence. Women!

I agree with you!
Re: Second Woman Emerges, Accusing Hollywood Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. Of Groping Her by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
I bet anyone, more of such ladies will come forward soon even those he "groped" when he was a toddler.

Sometimes I wonder why God created Eve and allowed him to sleep with Satan. Some of them if not most of them are now more evil than the devil.

This bring him down syndrome by these Jezebels is getting out of hand and one day, the hunters will become the hunted.
Re: Second Woman Emerges, Accusing Hollywood Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. Of Groping Her by Altern8(m): 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
Kobicove:

I agree with you!

Women need to pay the price for false allegations. It’s becoming common for them to dig up stories of allegations that purportedly took place decades ago with nothing but their own stories as concrete evidence.

In this age where young people are brazen drug users, who can say if the use of drugs before sex was consensual or not?

I think it’s unfair and unjust to err on the side of caution and risk throwing an innocent man in jail. The price for that mistake is the ruination of an innocent life just for the sake of a form of justice which cannot right the wrong. Throwing the man in jail won’t remove the assault and throwing an innocent man in jail certainly won’t heal anything.

I wish more lawyers would be bold to brave the flood of bullies and stand for men who are bullied by judges, prosecutors and jurors who only want to appear to be politically correct, supporting women’s rights or whatever “lofty” cause.

I think the phrase “beyond reasonable doubt” should be sacrosanct in proceedings. We certainly do not need the emotional charade we have today, which often threatens to culminate in a miscarriage of justice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Woman Emerges, Accusing Hollywood Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. Of Groping Her by Nawaaoh: 6:22am On Jun 15, 2019
Video of the alleged groping incident emerged today. Does it show Cuba Gooding Jr. groping the accuser? Watch the video through this link
https://www.mazechmedia.com/2019/06/video-watch-video-of-cuba-gooding-jr-does-it-show-him-groping-the-woman/

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Brother / Where Did The Rubbish Start From / What Sleeping With 100+ Men Taught Me About Self-love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.