Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,965 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

What Sleeping With 100+ Men Taught Me About Self-love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Sleeping With 100+ Men Taught Me About Self-love (863 Views)

Lady Drops A List Of 100 Men She Has Successfully Infected With H!V On Facebook / My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Sleeping With 100+ Men Taught Me About Self-love by zubyke79: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
"You’ll sleep with pretty much anyone," Jennifer, one of my best friends, tells me. We’re sitting in our living room with a group of people including two men I’ve never met, and somehow my sex life has become the topic of conversation.

It’s a thinly veiled insult that she knows will hit home.

But she’s drunk, and her normally positive attitude has disappeared in favour of the truth: she secretly thinks I’m a slut.

I’ve been getting grief for my sexual appetite for most of my adult life, long before feminist role models ruled that women shouldn’t be judged for getting laid on a regular basis.

At college, over a decade ago, I saw myself as an advocate for women being able to "f**k like men" and I was vocal about it. On one occasion, a friend baked gingerbread cookies with individual messages for all of our classmates; mine read: "I’ll f**k whoever I want, whenever I want to."
And have I ever. I've had some great experiences – an impromptu party, getting freaky with my Australian estate agent on his desk and a night of mind-blowing fun with a football coach who wanted me to put a finger up his bum.

I’ve also done it all over; in a public park while it was raining, in a steaming hot tub, and a particularly memorable shag with my then-boyfriend up against the wall in his office.

Unfortunately ......Read the rest of the story on https://promonaija.com/what-sleeping-with-100-men-taught-me-about-self-love-written-by-almara-abgarian-2275
Re: What Sleeping With 100+ Men Taught Me About Self-love by zubyke79: 9:37am On Aug 30, 2019
Have you read the story yet.
Re: What Sleeping With 100+ Men Taught Me About Self-love by zubyke79: 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
ok

(1) (Reply)

Woman Wins Child Support For Impregnating Self With Millionaire's Stolen Semen / Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student, Condemns Bl*w / 4 Things I've Learned From Dating A Guy Who Is Actually Good For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.