Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,549 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) (66278 Views)

Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) / Emeka Ike Storms Ojuelegba For A Movie Shoot, Fans Excited (Photos) / Jayce Jeremi Is About To Celebrate 1st Birthday - Linda Ikeji Excited (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by YorubaWarrior: 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
Typical ignorant Okoro Savage! angry
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by KingLennon(m): 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
Junkie1:
NO FATHER SMH I PITY THE POOR KID HE'S PROBABLY GONNA GROW UP A WEAK FEMINIST SIMP ... I JUST HOPE HE STAYS AWAY FROM SNIPER
That child's net worth is times 200 of yours. Stop hating grin
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by abbaapple: 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
angry

So you are proud of the Basterd

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Aboguede(m): 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
Social media people and fake are like ewa and bread
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by sisisioge: 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
Awwww...may God continue to bless this bundle of happy for Linda o. Cute!
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
The stolen sperm
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by koyyess: 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
Practising for the real ride in years to come.
Some negroes will not sleep this night oo.
They are already wallowing in pain.

2 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
grin

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by yesloaded: 11:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
grin
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Profkenny1(m): 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
Slave names like Jayce Jeremy are disgusting! angry

I bet she would prefer to change his last name to Wood. F.ucking African slaves!

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by JubrinElSudan: 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
Jayce Jeremi. She's at least better than Tonto Dikeh that changed Churchill to Dikeh

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by BrokenCock: 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
nairaland is as stoopid as those who take the FTC thing serious. nairaland is dead n gone
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
oluxy:
Plz who is the father? Does anyone know?

One stupid gold digging fool loser from the southwest
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by royal89(m): 11:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
It's a bentayga not a continental GT get ur fact right
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by missimelda01(f): 12:08am On Jun 14, 2019
So nice... I can't wait to buy two cars for my unborn twin boys kiss

I want them to be dark skinned cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by isahsalee: 12:13am On Jun 14, 2019
Imoh555:
Still not complete without a father and husband

Kai, which kind bad mouth you get?, So many of us have a lot on our minds to say but, we decided to remain mute. you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehhhh
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by GodSaklek(m): 12:16am On Jun 14, 2019
Story
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by stanliwise(m): 12:46am On Jun 14, 2019
Imoh555:
Get lost....

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by stanliwise(m): 12:48am On Jun 14, 2019
prince3009:

One stupid gold digging fool loser from the southwest

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Jeflox: 1:17am On Jun 14, 2019
Lol, chai, women and children eeh. See excitement just bcoz the baby is driving toy. Too much chance
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by bjbjbj: 1:18am On Jun 14, 2019
No 1 Nigeria baby MAMA.
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Birniwa(m): 2:15am On Jun 14, 2019
So Linda you bought your pikin this luxury toy car from all the clicks I made on your blog without giving me a kobo? Continue!
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by deltateam: 2:23am On Jun 14, 2019
Imoh555:

Go and complete it nah. I don't know why haters fill the earth.
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by ighodarovictor(m): 3:10am On Jun 14, 2019
sisisioge:
Awwww...may God continue to bless this bundle of happy for Linda o. Cute!
good
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Nobody: 3:37am On Jun 14, 2019
You see Nigerian ladies will not learn from the ex olosho. Shebi she don dump feminist and feminism go open legs collect shots born pikin out of wedlock. Who's the father of that boy Ladies be careful oooo. Don't let hungry blogger looking for traffic to damage your real future life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Nobody: 3:42am On Jun 14, 2019
Hsgs5362:
Prove below
I want to assure you that I donziggyman will never get tired of reporting you and your counterparts. You see this una scam. By the grace of God I will put an end to it. Just know that I'm on NL 24/7 no matter how busy I am I don't play with reading on NL cuz it has done a great thing to me. Erasing the old memories when I read people stories of life. Stop spamming posts here. I just wish Suen will give me bet naija and sex positions chairman to ban your asses. Useless lazy morons

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Larryndelaw: 3:46am On Jun 14, 2019
These lady is really crazy
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Psoul(m): 4:09am On Jun 14, 2019
Nmahgood:
was thinking it was a real car.... mtcheww

Do u know the worth of that toy. It can can change ur life for good. Come to think of it..... It is customized. U know what it means.
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by DPovertymessiah: 4:26am On Jun 14, 2019
Great. You can do this, all your son needs is all the love you can shower on him. He is growing up to be as intelligent as you are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Wished Wizkid Can Leave Tiwa Savage Alone" - Teebillz. / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be / Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.