Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,587 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) (66285 Views)

Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) / Emeka Ike Storms Ojuelegba For A Movie Shoot, Fans Excited (Photos) / Jayce Jeremi Is About To Celebrate 1st Birthday - Linda Ikeji Excited (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by koyyess: 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
JjBankys:
You are the stupid one here grin grin don't get it twisted. Negro woman/ whatever you are. grin cheesy

Bla bla bla.

Talking like a typical baboon.

Both of you should get a room and do what you know how to do best.

Dead brained animals. grin

2 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
koyyess:

There we go.

The f@ggot baboon's secret is out. grin

A demented p0rn addict.

I wonder what's next...child p0rn, bestiality and the rest.

Nothing inventive in the negroe mind.

Just sh1t. grin

Waste of space. grin

You are too stupid for my liking..and to think idiots like you they claim feminist grin grin

The Kingdom of God suffer Violence grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by koyyess: 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
BornagainThief:
You are too stupid for my liking..and to think idiots like you they claim feminist grin grin

The Kingdom of God suffer Violence grin grin grin

The next time you type the 'kingdom of God' with those hands you use in sucking your fellow negroe's c0ck and browsing she-male p0rn, you will see what will happen to you.

Dead brained tw@t. grin

2 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by koyyess: 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
JjBankys:
says the M0ron grin grin
Cray fish brained baboon....the size of a rotten peanut. grin

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
koyyess:

Embrace your heritage as a negroe.

You are a regressive baboon.

Let that sink.

Clueless f@ggot.
Are you White or Asian? grin grin

because if you are not...
Shame on you.
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by koyyess: 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2019
Allen02:
Are you White or Asian? grin grin
because if you are not... . Then you are more than a stupid Negro clown, no apologies .
Hungry pu$$1 slave.
Here is the solution to your misery. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by BlackSaints: 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by koyyess: 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
BlackSaints:
i don't know who you are, but please just stop typing.

damn what kind of dumb fvck are you.?

Use your head.

Replying me makes you much more dumb.

Think!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2019
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by koyyess: 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
Allen02:
smh grin grin

Yeah, that's how you were conceived.

And when you see the Likes of Linda getting what you couldn't smell, you cringe. grin

Just kill yourself. grin

You are useless. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by BlackSaints: 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
koyyess:

Use your head.

Replying me makes you much more dumb.

Think!!!
Lol.
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2019
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by koyyess: 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
Allen02:
Like i said before, you are not worth my time, Negro woman. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQj9_YL4SZQ

grin grin grin

E pain am...cheesy

Its not my fault that as a negroe baboon, this is the best you can achieve. grin

2 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by koyyess: 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2019
Allen02:
Lolz knock yourself out negro woman, it's been fun messing with you. tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okhHb-_ZVCE

More videos on how you were conceived.

I feel indifferent.
e go pain you teeeeeyyy cheesy

No wonder your career as a negroe is to be a dirty $perm bank with filthy genes.

More bullets to your brains in south Africa.

Inventless f@ggot animal grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by koyyess: 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
Allen02:
We all know those People getting kill in south Africans are Biafrans and i don't give a shlt about developers grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7uA0v-ymtA

'We all know...'

You and who?

Keep dunking your head in the sand.

Its what you dumb 1mbecile negroes do best. grin

Go there and see if they care about your tribe. Just mention Niger.... and have 10 bullets straight to your empty skull. grin

Jealous f@ggot w@nking and crying at the same time over a rich baby.

pained fish head. grin

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Onyi22(f): 11:23pm On Jun 14, 2019
HitSong:

Extraordinary slût
Pikin wey nor get papa
U way get papa n mama where u end?
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
koyyess:

'We all know...'

You and who?

Keep dunking your head in the sand.

Its what you dumb 1mbecile negroes do best. grin

Go there and see if they care about your tribe. Just mention Niger.... and have 10 bullets straight to your empty skull. grin

Jealous f@ggot w@nking and crying at the same time over a rich baby.

pained fish head. grin

grin grin grin

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Onyi22(f): 11:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
Junkie1:
NO FATHER SMH I PITY THE POOR KID HE'S PROBABLY GONNA GROW UP A WEAK FEMINIST SIMP ... I JUST HOPE HE STAYS AWAY FROM SNIPER
Sharrrrrap there, u that u have father n mother, what have u achieved?
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 14, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be / Stephanie Hornecker Slays In See-Through Cleavage-Baring Top (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.