Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) (66275 Views)

Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) / Emeka Ike Storms Ojuelegba For A Movie Shoot, Fans Excited (Photos) / Jayce Jeremi Is About To Celebrate 1st Birthday - Linda Ikeji Excited (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
koyyess:

The next time you type the 'kingdom of God' with those hands you use in sucking your fellow negroe's c0ck and browsing she-male p0rn, you will see what will happen to you.

Dead brained tw@t. grin
is like them don ban you lol cheesy

The Kingdom of God suffer violence grin grin
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by meobizy(f): 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
Poverty mentality is a female dog.
I can smell it in her every action.
I find it a shame her actions are yet to catch with her status.
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Deji63: 12:08am On Jun 16, 2019
Junkie1:
NO FATHER SMH I PITY THE POOR KID HE'S PROBABLY GONNA GROW UP A WEAK FEMINIST SIMP ... I JUST HOPE HE STAYS AWAY FROM SNIPER

This one has a mother. There are orphans picked up from dumpsites. Parents unknown. Brought up by female nannies who are complete strangers. Please what are they 'gonna grow" to become? Sand paper for brains. Hmph! Borrow common sense. E nor too cost. I.pity your poor sense of reasoning.

You need sniper ASAP to help you cure your glaring bitterness.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Wished Wizkid Can Leave Tiwa Savage Alone" - Teebillz. / Destiny Etiko Twerks For D'Banj (Video) / Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.