Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) (66065 Views)

Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) / Emeka Ike Storms Ojuelegba For A Movie Shoot, Fans Excited (Photos) / Jayce Jeremi Is About To Celebrate 1st Birthday - Linda Ikeji Excited (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Fran90001: 5:09am On Jun 14, 2019
cffffffffffffffffg

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by mightyhaze: 6:27am On Jun 14, 2019
Maestro in the making
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:38am On Jun 14, 2019
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Women Mata...
Something is medically wrong somewhere.
What child wouldn't smile back to a mother's smile?
Though child formation. Happy for the mother but the father's presence seemed wanted by the child too.
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by HitSong: 7:09am On Jun 14, 2019
tendingNews:
Linda Ikeji is so excited as her son, Jayce Jeremy can now drive his ride.

The rich blogger shared a video of her son driving his customized car around her mansion.

The excited mum captioned the video:

"I'm such a proud mama right now! ��❤. My 8month old baby can drive! He started the car and I asked him to put the gear in reverse and he did. Asked him to put it forward and he did. Mehn, I had to share this video. Lol. When I bought this car a few months ago, they said he couldn't drive it till he was about 2 years old...well, Jayce doesn't want to wait till then ��. #mymiracle. #mywholelife. #mygreatestjoy

Gosh, motherhood is the best! I pray every woman looking for the fruit of the womb will be blessed with their heart's desire soon. Amen. Enjoy the video..�"

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/jayce-jeremi-drives-his-car-his-mother.html?m=1
Is this child not the basta... everyone is talking about...

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by HitSong: 7:11am On Jun 14, 2019
Zhegx:
An extraordinary lady.......
Extraordinary slût
Pikin wey nor get papa
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:17am On Jun 14, 2019
Let's wait for the copycat sister to showcase hers in few days. grin

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by frozen70(f): 7:43am On Jun 14, 2019
This is what we called a child born with both gold, silver and diamond spoon.

Lucky child
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by IAmTobore(m): 7:57am On Jun 14, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
useless inconsequential posts just ravage the platform I dey tell u alhaji.. Yeye mods scatter d place..
Such a nice caption for the pic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:00am On Jun 14, 2019
IAmTobore:
Such a nice caption for the pic.
thanks oshare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by lomprico(m): 8:20am On Jun 14, 2019
Fikwin I no pine! lipsrsealed
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by thirdeye(m): 8:40am On Jun 14, 2019
Is it not better the father quickly reconciled now, before its too late.
How can you be watching the growth of your baby boy through the social media only when you are in the same town?....just thinking.
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Adakintroy: 9:23am On Jun 14, 2019
I feel sorry for all this intentional single mums. It's OK when factors of life conspire to make you single. Something out of your immediate control.but when you intend it all together for one rational reason or another, then you are walking a tight rope.

Many of this women hold there strength to financial back boning. But I dare say raising a decent child in the twenty first century, takes much more. Some women love the cuddly nature of children at this stages. Just as they love the marriages for the lighting, cameras, cakes and nice gowns. But there is more.

Its nice when you gets those compliment about how cute your child is, or when you dress them up and they call you "mama" for the first time. The world is perfect. women live for those moment. The rush of warm love and tenderness has no poetic device invented yet for it.

But time will come when they will approach there controversial yrs or teens age. And they will drift far from you at times. You may find out that you have giving them too much or your model for training was too extreme or too soft. A man position Is a counter opinion. An extreme opposite. An alternative to turn to when you run out of ideals which yo will at aome point no matrer how intelligent you are. A man views is a mans view and a womans view is a womans.Where you are weak he is strong and vice versa.

My mother was the enforcer in my house. my father was very soft and emotional. Always giving us prep talk and all. We needed it. But my sister got pregnant and I became a cultists at 19. Even then if it wasn't for my harsh mother am sure u would have been worst than that. Sometime you need tenderness other times you need hard hands and firm foot.

All this cuddling and cute pic is not what training is all about. at teen she will wish she had a roaring voice. Worst if the child figures how to manipulate you. Even with both parents, nothing is guarantee.

I wish her the best. And I will advice would be women not to try this root. The cuteness will soon be erase. Then the real training start.

A woman raising a male child without a male present take gods grace. At 17, that child would already be too strong for her to manage. That's when she may start to see the needs for a adult male presence .

4 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by franklingud(m): 10:29am On Jun 14, 2019
This bouy really drive the car ooo!!

Smart baby
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by iswallker(m): 10:32am On Jun 14, 2019
thinking if you buy the most expensive toys, it will replace the joy and love of a father... cry

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Wireless01: 11:42am On Jun 14, 2019
Also teach him Igbo Language too.
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
MadCow1:
I only came here to hear people that are still lapping inside BRT give Linda advice on why she should have bought her son a Toyota pencil light insted of a Bentley..
Hahaha...abi o! Nigerians and fault-finding are like bread and butter.
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by goldenarrow: 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
useless inconsequential posts just ravage the platform I dey tell u alhaji.. Yeye mods scatter d place..

LOOOL

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by freethesheeple(m): 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
Nmahgood:
was thinking it was a real car.... mtcheww

jealousy Oloshoooo....
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by goldenarrow: 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
Adakintroy:
I feel sorry for all this intentional single mums. It's OK when factors of life conspire to make you single. Something out of your immediate control.but when you intend it all together for one rational reason or another, then you are walking a tight rope.

Many of this women hold there strength to financial back boning. But I dare say raising a decent child in the twenty first century, takes much more. Some women love the cuddly nature of children at this stages. Just as they love the marriages for the lighting, cameras, cakes and nice gowns. But there is more.

Its nice when you gets those compliment about how cute your child is, or when you dress them up and they call you "mama" for the first time. The world is perfect. women live for those moment. The rush of warm love and tenderness has no poetic device invented yet for it.

But time will come when they will approach there controversial yrs or teens age. And they will drift far from you at times. You may find out that you have giving them too much or your model for training was too extreme or too soft. A man position Is a counter opinion. An extreme opposite. An alternative to turn to when you run out of ideals which yo will at aome point no matrer how intelligent you are. A man views is a mans view and a womans view is a womans.Where you are weak he is strong and vice versa.

My mother was the enforcer in my house. my father was very soft and emotional. Always giving us prep talk and all. We needed it. But my sister got pregnant and I became a cultists at 19. Even then if it wasn't for my harsh mother am sure u would have been worst than that. Sometime you need tenderness other times you need hard hands and firm foot.

All this cuddling and cute pic is not what training is all about. at teen she will wish she had a roaring voice. Worst if the child figures how to manipulate you. Even with both parents, nothing is guarantee.

I wish her the best. And I will advice would be women not to try this root. The cuteness will soon be erase. Then the real training start.

A woman raising a male child without a male present take gods grace. At 17, that child would already be too strong for her to manage. That's when she may start to see the needs for a adult male presence .

THANK YOU.

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
Adakintroy:

This is deep.........
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
koyyess:
Practising for the real ride in years to come.

Some negroes will not sleep this night oo.

They are already wallowing in pain.
You know you sound stupid using the Negro word all the time. not insulting you oooo, just telling you how I see it.
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by koyyess: 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2019
BornagainThief:
You know you sound stupid using the Negro word all the time. not insulting you oooo, just telling you how I see it.

Words from a clueless baboon.

Make Google your friend.

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
koyyess:

Words from a clueless baboon.

Make Google your friend.

Stupid useless ugly looking Orangutan, go and learn manners mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by koyyess: 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
BornagainThief:

Stupid useless ugly looking Orangutan, go and learn manners mumu.
Embrace your heritage as a negroe.
You are a regressive baboon.
Let that sink.
Clueless f@ggot.

2 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
koyyess:

Embrace your heritage as a negroe.

You are a regressive baboon.

Let that sink.

Clueless f@ggot.
i said it you are stupid. too foolish to be among normal people, are you not a Negro woman? ODE. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by koyyess: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
BornagainThief:
i said it you are stupid. too foolish to be among normal people, are you not a Negro woman? ODE. grin grin

And I said you are a regressive , spineless baboon that can't invent sh1t.

Cut off your d1ck and feed the dogs.

F@ggot

2 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by koyyess: 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
JjBankys:
No she's not, The koyyess clown is Caucasian grin grin so many dumb imbeciles on this forum

Another attention seeking negro B1tch hating on a baby enjoying his mum's wealth.

Fish head.

2 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by koyyess: 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
BornagainThief:
ugly shema1e idiot.

There we go.

The f@ggot baboon's secret is out. grin

A demented p0rn addict.

I wonder what's next...child p0rn, bestiality and the rest.

Nothing inventive in the negroe mind.

Just sh1t. grin

Waste product....and a total waste of space. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead / E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos) / Ayoola Kikelomo: "I Am Proud To Be A Virgin" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.