Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Here’s What To Do If You Are Caught Cheating. Photos!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here’s What To Do If You Are Caught Cheating. Photos!! (1131 Views)

Sad Moment As Man Caught His Newly Wedded Wife Cheating. Photos And Video. / Woman Shoots Her Boyfriend In The Face After He Caught Her Cheating (photos) / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here’s What To Do If You Are Caught Cheating. Photos!! by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 15, 2020
If your woman catches you cheating, like she ask you “who is Sandra?”

Don’t lie immediately. When you lie immediately she suspects things.

Tell her the truth first before you lie. grin

She: who is Sandra ?

Me: “oh Sandra? Na one girl wey I fvck last week. She won’t let me rest. The girl too like fvck”

She: *furios* who is Sandra, don’t play with me!!

Me: “ na waten you wan hear be that? You are looking for a way to accuse me of cheating” (From here you can naw lie on who Sandra is)

NOTE: look for a concrete lie and tell her you told her about Sandra before. People tends to forget things when they are angry. She’ll try to remember when you told her about the person but lock up.

1 Like

Re: Here’s What To Do If You Are Caught Cheating. Photos!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
Sorry bro.... Not all woman asked who is Sandra...

Some before you talk... Them don break your head... Before you know.. you are in hospital

No time for rubbish
Re: Here’s What To Do If You Are Caught Cheating. Photos!! by Adasun(m): 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
9ice tactics...

(1) (Reply)

I Think Cohabiting With A Bf Or Gf And Not Husband Or Wife Is Dangerous ! / How To Avoid Rape Accusation After Sex....get In! / Why Are Black American Girls So Girly And Sensitive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.