Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol (41177 Views)

Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) / Man Rapes 70-Year-Old Woman In Ogun, Blames Alcohol / Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Sunijacks(m): 11:52am On Jun 14, 2019
That's not an excuse.
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Akpetek: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2019
Maybe it's true
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by chukwuibuipob: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2019
grin grin grin smiley wink wink cheesy grin cheesy grin tongue sad sad sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked angry ipob jhudas.Pigs and s*x sha! Same way dem caught Kanu on top of anoda man wife. bEAST pipu arePIGS

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by shegra58: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2019
Igbo has done it again grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by DONSMITH123(m): 11:52am On Jun 14, 2019
endtime
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by mysteryman2014: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2019
End times
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Alamu1111: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2019
Thunder fire u

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Minjim: 11:53am On Jun 14, 2019
Ewó!

1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by koyyess: 11:54am On Jun 14, 2019
'The mother (name withheld) confessed that the incident was the second time.'

I don't get...

And she kept quiet the first time?

Abi is it part of their disgusting culture?

I know they see their women as trash whether related or not.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by BeijinDossier: 11:54am On Jun 14, 2019
It can always be imo state. Cursed state.

Pics: Owerri

Photo credit abogwara lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by NNEWIsuper: 11:55am On Jun 14, 2019
I have always said this..imo is like Sodom and Gomorrah...is a cursed land filled with filthy people..all they think about is sex, sex and sex...I'm not surprised, nearly every household in imo has a female prostitute and marrying from imo state leaves u with 95% chance of marrying a former prostitute

4 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Paxmedical(m): 11:55am On Jun 14, 2019
Let's talk about your health today
For weak erection, lost of sexual urge (low libido), low sperm count, 2mins man which is known as premature ejaculation etc

Don't be ashamed of your problem because you need full confidence as a man and the assurance is here.
Kindly contact me on whatsapp lets solve this rubbish using a very potent herbal mixtures and roots.

This herbal mixtures is capable of restoring your manliness and it's what every man should have at home. It boast sperm, solves issues of weak erection, watery sperm, low libido, treat majority of men's sexual issues and It focuses specifically on issues relating to mens fertility thereby balancing the hormones. It's very effective (potent) for all men. Highly recommended to have at home.

Check my signature below for my whatsapp number.
Thanks
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 14, 2019
Slaveryisgood:
What is wrong with these Ipods shocked. Rape , drugs, cultism , arm robbers , Yahoo, baby factories. These people must get their Biafla before they destroy all good Nigerians.

You Yoruba and ibos are the same!! Criminals

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by ireonGee(m): 11:56am On Jun 14, 2019
KingOdart:
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, Imo State Command, has arrested one Paul Ihuaku for allegedly raping his mother.

PUNCH Metro gathered that 45-year-old Ihuaku hails from Umueke Ezagbogu in the Ezinihitte Mbaise Local Government Area of Imo State.

Briefing journalists on Thursday, the state Commandant of the NSCDC, Mr Raji Ibrahim, said the suspect was arrested by the operatives of the corps following a tip-off.

It was gathered that after the incident, the mother reported the suspect to the youth in the area, who apprehended him and alerted men of the corps.

“The men of the command later proceeded to the residence of the suspect and arrested him,” he added.

Fielding questions from journalists, the suspect confessed to the crime, adding that he was under the influence of alcohol.

“After drinking on that fateful evening, there was a heavy downpour and I could not resist the urge for sex; so, I had to use a local pistol to threaten my mother to submission and I later raped her,” Ihuaku stated.

Asked if he was married, the suspect said he did not have the means yet, as he was not doing anything tangible.

“I was not bewitched. I was under the influence of alcohol,” he added.

It was also gathered that the incident took place in the village house the suspect is living in with his mother.

The mother (name withheld) confessed that the incident was the second time.

She said, “I was in the kitchen and saw him (Ihuaku) with a pistol. He used it to threaten me. He told me that he would kill me. I could not do anything other than to beg him to drop the gun.

“It was in the process that he threw me on the ground and it (rape) happened.

“I had to call on the youth the next morning, as the incident happened when it was already dark and damp. The youth later went to the NSCDC headquarters in Itu to report him, hence his arrest.”

https://punchng.com/man-rapes-mother-in-imo-blames-alcohol/amp/

The guy should be sent out of planet earth, let's rid the world of people lik
e him.First degree ABOMINATION.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by BeijinDossier: 11:56am On Jun 14, 2019
Imo state is so cursed that you don't need to look far to know, just look at abogwara

Pics: Owerri is a sewage pit toilet

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:56am On Jun 14, 2019
he might want to use the woman for ritual. you're on alcohol on two consecutive time?

in Northwest kano, Kaduna are more fearful state to visit when they start their nonsense

Rivers, Edo and Delta hold south south down

anambra and IMO state hold East down

Ogun and Osun hold southwest down
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by ziziangel(m): 11:58am On Jun 14, 2019
VulgarLee:
Mbaise

Tufia

Funny how if its some other tribe you lash out at them, if its your tribe...you pick the part of your tribe you don't like and still lash shocked

5 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by TheBoss4real(m): 11:58am On Jun 14, 2019
Black people black news
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by lanrefissy(m): 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
This is bad.... Lack of self control..
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Imstrong2(m): 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
No wonder the holy books says wine is a mocker

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by specie103(m): 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
Why blame alcohol?

Just blame yourself for your stupid and shameless act.
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by romenna: 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
this is preposterous
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by BeijinDossier: 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
NNEWIsuper:
I have always said this..imo is like Sodom and Gomorrah...is a cursed land filled with filthy people..all they think about is sex, sex and sex...I'm not surprised, nearly every household in imo has a female prostitute and marrying from imo state leaves u with 95% chance of marrying a former prostitute

Though this is coming from chef2000, but you have stated nothing but the truth.

Abogwara over to you lol
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by pclick(m): 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2019
End time... activities. Lord have mercy ..
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Shugargal(f): 12:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
God forbid bad thing.. disgusting! they should send him on an exile. thunder fire am. hegoat, God forbid I can't be your sis because I would have taken a drastic measures to mess your life up. idiat!!
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Charly68: 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
There is a curse somewhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Family Robbed At Gunpoint In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) / Lagos Trader Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Both Hands Over Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.