Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol (41173 Views)

Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) / Man Rapes 70-Year-Old Woman In Ogun, Blames Alcohol / Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by OILOFGLADNESS: 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
KingOdart:
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, Imo State Command, has arrested one Paul Ihuaku for allegedly raping his mother.

PUNCH Metro gathered that 45-year-old Ihuaku hails from Umueke Ezagbogu in the Ezinihitte Mbaise Local Government Area of Imo State.

Briefing journalists on Thursday, the state Commandant of the NSCDC, Mr Raji Ibrahim, said the suspect was arrested by the operatives of the corps following a tip-off.

It was gathered that after the incident, the mother reported the suspect to the youth in the area, who apprehended him and alerted men of the corps.

“The men of the command later proceeded to the residence of the suspect and arrested him,” he added.

Fielding questions from journalists, the suspect confessed to the crime, adding that he was under the influence of alcohol.

“After drinking on that fateful evening, there was a heavy downpour and I could not resist the urge for sex; so, I had to use a local pistol to threaten my mother to submission and I later raped her,” Ihuaku stated.

Asked if he was married, the suspect said he did not have the means yet, as he was not doing anything tangible.

“I was not bewitched. I was under the influence of alcohol,” he added.

It was also gathered that the incident took place in the village house the suspect is living in with his mother.

The mother (name withheld) confessed that the incident was the second time.

She said, “I was in the kitchen and saw him (Ihuaku) with a pistol. He used it to threaten me. He told me that he would kill me. I could not do anything other than to beg him to drop the gun.

“It was in the process that he threw me on the ground and it (rape) happened.

“I had to call on the youth the next morning, as the incident happened when it was already dark and damp. The youth later went to the NSCDC headquarters in Itu to report him, hence his arrest.”

https://punchng.com/man-rapes-mother-in-imo-blames-alcohol/amp/

abormination!!!
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Bojack(m): 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
In Baba Fela's voice "na craze man be dat"

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by barinedan(m): 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
Even Without Getting Arrested He Is Under A Curse Already
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by FASASI1(m): 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
soberdrunk:
angry angry Please please nobody should ever blame "Alcohol" for such abominable act, in my over 15 years relationship with alcohol I have done extremely stupid things like drive against traffic on the highway, sleep with head inside fridge, sleep on generator, overtip police, passed out in the strangest places ETC ETC ETC!!! Rape your Ma!!!! C'mon son!!! That's a totally different influence you were under!!! angry

grin Bro you go get Ph.D for alcohol oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Heineken(m): 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
Slaveryisgood:
What is wrong with these Ipods shocked. Rape , drugs, cultism , arm robbers , Yahoo, baby factories. These people must get their Biafla before they destroy all good Nigerians.
bro stop this.. Any tribe fit do this rubbish. Though it's wrong....
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by olumalcolm(m): 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
Slaveryisgood:
What is wrong with these Ipods shocked. Rape , drugs, cultism , arm robbers , Yahoo, baby factories. These people must get their Biafla before they destroy all good Nigerians.
My broda i am yoruba, pls lets stop this for the sake of the unborn generation, pllssss. cry
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Sanchez01: 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
It was happening a second time! So she thought to keep mum the first time and ended up coming out when it was obvious it would continue after the second? What was she looking at?

This is a very disturbing story.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Johnjnr(m): 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
Johnjnr:
Thank god he knows he was not bewitched.
Even an animal won't rape his mother.

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Deepfeel(m): 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2019
It can't be alcohol he did it for money rituals , if he has money to drink he can as well pay a prostitute for sex
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by marostan(m): 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
Bros, why nah...? undecided undecided undecided.. Just go and face the law.
Depression nah bastard.. It could be the possible cause of this abominable act.
Watch out for people in your environment..!!!

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by JamesBond008(m): 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
A clear cut definition of a MODAFKÉR
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Unconquerable: 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
Slaveryisgood:
Dingbat, shut up. Crime is crime and worse crimes are committed by citizens in different parts of Nigeria.
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Reelmii: 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
the boy wanted to go back to where he came from
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by eddywright(m): 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
May God have mercy
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by bmos(m): 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2019
VulgarLee:
Mbaise

Tufia

Mbaise again? The god in Mbaise strong gaaan!
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
This is not a case of under the influence of alcohol or rituals. The man is simply mentally unstable. He needs to be locked away in solitary confinement ASAP and the keys thrown away in the deep seas
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by JikanTaalolo: 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
quentin06:
owerri amaka, their mothers are known to snatch their son in laws.
HE GOAT DOES THAT. SO THIS MAN IS BUNSURU IN HUMAN FLESH.
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
All Nigerian men can be very use.less. Devil incarnates
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by 001spice: 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
Cut off the bastard joystick and let put the blame on the knive for being too sharp. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by 001spice: 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
Cut off the bastard joystick and let put the blame on the knife for being too sharp. Rubbish
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by tramzy7: 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2019
soberdrunk:
angry angry Please please nobody should ever blame "Alcohol" for such abominable act, in my over 15 years relationship with alcohol I have done extremely stupid things like drive against traffic on the highway, sleep with head inside fridge, sleep on generator, overtip police, passed out in the strangest places ETC ETC ETC!!! Rape your Ma!!!! C'mon son!!! That's a totally different influence you were under!!! angry
money rituals o
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Femuel(m): 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
The guy don carry curse for him head for eternity
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Isoduwa(m): 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
After fuckin her son she when straight to the police �� kanu must hear this
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
ALL HAIL Biafra !!!
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by nwimo22(m): 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
This is not appetizing to the ear at all.
Raping your own mum claiming to be under the influence of Alcohol? Something must be wrong somewhere. This is not normal��
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by nobisgod: 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
And alcohol can never make u slap an army man inside army barrack. Next news plsss
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Dredgemaster(m): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
They will still blame Afonja
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by Dredgemaster(m): 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
quentin06:
owerri amaka, their mothers are known to snatch their son in laws.
. True talk
Re: Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol by nerorex01: 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
Honestly , this is very terrible.
I sincerely have no attributions to tribal setting but human persona who always resort to evil with any slight opportunity.
Kudos, to the Mum for reporting this and my shout out goes to the youths for the maturity displayed
by not taking laws in their hands.
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Groom Kidnapped On His Wedding Day In Delta Rescued By Police Officers / Family Robbed At Gunpoint In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.