Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Are You Faithful To Your Mate? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Faithful To Your Mate? (2344 Views)

Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? / 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Faithful To Your Mate? by MsPotato(f): 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2010
:-x ;d ;d ;d kiss kiss
Re: Are You Faithful To Your Mate? by Orikinla(m): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2010
TWO THINGS CAUSE INFIDELITY IN RELATIONSHIP AND MARRIAGE.
IMMATURITY AND INSECURITY.

A mature and secure person will not be unfaithful.

Most unfaithful people have been found to be either immature or insecure.

FINIS.
Re: Are You Faithful To Your Mate? by Tinksh(f): 11:56pm On Oct 05, 2010
Orikinla:

TWO THINGS CAUSE INFIDELITY IN RELATIONSHIP AND MARRIAGE.
IMMATURITY AND INSECURITY.

A mature and secure person will not be unfaithful.

Most unfaithful people have been found to be either immature or insecure.

FINIS.

Brilliant!! You hit the nail exactly on the head!!!!
Re: Are You Faithful To Your Mate? by queeneve: 3:47am On Oct 06, 2010
Well,

I honestly believe that GREED has a lot to do with people not be faithful to their partners,

For the men it always about the WOMAN who is not doing what she supposed to do to keep him interested

For the women it always about the MAN who is not giving her the attention she need to feel appreciated,

When it all boils down to it, GREED AND SELFISHNESS plays a major role in PEOPLE BEING TRIFLING,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? / My "boyfriend" Is Married With Kids / How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.