Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS (72477 Views)

2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) / Buhari, Sultan, Monarchs From 6 Geopolitical Zones Meet In Aso Rock / The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by vivavik(f): 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
anthonyuncle:
na south east still be number 1 coz 50% of da consumers for South west and 35%of da consumers from South south are from da south east
Realistic stat
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by VolvoS60(m): 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
KingOdart:

You keep calling yourselves Christians as if Christianity is about Bigotry and hatred for people

You are ass licking the same Igbo you claimed to blast on this thread

You are a clear Bastard

Thunder fire you

Stop calling yourself Yoruba to bring shame to Yoruba on Nairaland

^^^
cheesy
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by VolvoS60(m): 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
KingOdart:

You are not Yoruba but a clear Yoruba wannabe

You are a clear Bastard and you can never be Yoruba

You sound very stupid

^^^
cheesy cheesy
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Unlimitk2(m): 12:24am On Jun 16, 2019
vivavik:
Realistic stat

See this one
Lemme break down d stats for u

Ss and se are the one generating money d most because they have d highest population in d country
Christians generally drink beer compared to their Muslim counterparts
Now ss is 77 billion, now this is attributed to oil money and d region having d highest percentage of Christians
Now se igbos
Se region is homogeneous
Now some Dundee can be saying ehn sw is lower than se then blah blah blah
Lemme break it down for u
Igbos largely Christian population of 38 million
Population of igbos in range of drinking is 18- 20 million at most
Now Yorubas 40 million population
Religion 50-50(more or less)
Yorubas Christian=20 million
Population of yoruba Christian drinking beer is lower than9 million
Yoruba Muslim just like u see in nw don't drink that much beer,so it 1.5million at most
So Yorubas drinking beer = 10.5 mullion
Igbos drinking beer = almost 20 million
Now compare both numbers
Igbos have no Muslims, so every body can drink beer same with south south
Now I know some dumb heads will start saying ehn,this shows we are 'lich'
Nope,this stats doesn't show anything, it just shows concentration of religion
Same reason why nw with highest population in d country is low to NE Nigeria
When u see a stats ,use your head and break it down
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by KLRSIK420(m): 10:39am On Jun 16, 2019
Unlimitk:
I'm really tired of osun oyo Muslims, same with kwara Muslims
these ppl make Yorubas land to b underdeveloped

hoo because they don't take alcohol much like their christian counterpart do?
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by IkpuMmadu: 11:03am On Jun 16, 2019
abdulwastecx:

In your dream I guess
that is the reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by vivavik(f): 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
Unlimitk2:

See this one
Lemme break down d stats for u

Ss and se are the one generating money d most because they have d highest population in d country
Christians generally drink beer compared to their Muslim counterparts
Now ss is 77 billion, now this is attributed to oil money and d region having d highest percentage of Christians
Now se igbos
Se region is homogeneous
Now some Dundee can be saying ehn sw is lower than se then blah blah blah
Lemme break it down for u
Igbos largely Christian population of 38 million
Population of igbos in range of drinking is 18- 20 million at most
Now Yorubas 40 million population
Religion 50-50(more or less)
Yorubas Christian=20 million
Population of yoruba Christian drinking beer is lower than9 million
Yoruba Muslim just like u see in nw don't drink that much beer,so it 1.5million at most
So Yorubas drinking beer = 10.5 mullion
Igbos drinking beer = almost 20 million
Now compare both numbers
Igbos have no Muslims, so every body can drink beer same with south south
Now I know some dumb heads will start saying ehn,this shows we are 'lich'
Nope,this stats doesn't show anything, it just shows concentration of religion
Same reason why nw with highest population in d country is low to NE Nigeria
When u see a stats ,use your head and break it down
like you said, "use your head and break it down" was what I did and concurred, but in proving something u thought I had a different opinion to, you slightly insulted me by your first and last statement. Thanks for that.
Ps: when someone says something try to be sure before concluding & throwing shades!
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Unlimitk2(m): 3:48am On Jun 17, 2019
vivavik:
like you said, "use your head and break it down" was what I did and concurred, but in proving something u thought I had a different opinion to, you slightly insulted me by your first and last statement. Thanks for that.
Ps: when someone says something try to be sure before concluding & throwing shades!
OK
I'm sowwi
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Glycosunde: 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
ollah1:

Exodus 21:20

"Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result,

Exodus 21:21

but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property.

Let a woman learn in silence and full submission. I permit no woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she is to be silent."

You would always ignore the violence, greed, ills, crimes etc in your bible but always quick to attack the Quran bunch of stvpid, hate filled, arrogant, sentimental and hypocritical bigots

Does Islam teaches you to use curse words on people too or is Islam not a religion of peace again

1 Like

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by eebraa(m): 3:32am On Jun 20, 2019
Nowenuse:

Ebira man, north central is not Okene alone oo. Muslims cannot be majority in Kogi state let alone the entire North central where a state like Benue is 98% christian and Plateau is 80% christian.
Niger & Kwara are 70% muslim and have a smaller population than Benue-Plateau.
North east cannot be 50/50, it is like 70% muslim. North central is 65% christian.
keep on deceiving yourself.BTW I'm not an Ebira man
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Oshin56(m): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
omosuper:
Lol! Irepodun is a LG with Omu-Aran as the LG base.The Oba is a Muslim.
Oro under Irepodun,the oba is a Muslim.
Esie is also under Irepodun, their Oba is a Muslim. I just mentioned their Obas because that's what you used as yardsticks for Ogun and Osun.I won't even mention Offa which is the largest town in kwara south, the second largest in kwara. Ekiti and Oke-ero are the minorities in Kwara you know?Both L.Gs combined are not up to Offa alone. Christians in Kwara are not up to 25%.
great statistician where did you get your figure from?
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by GMbuharii: 8:47am On Aug 12, 2019
Unlimitk:

See I know what I'm saying
If u know how Yorubas have suffered from Yoruba Muslims stupidity
If u give u history books

Lzaa immhotep see another painful reality..

See confession lolsssssss

grin
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by GMbuharii: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2019
Unlimitk:

I'm really tired of osun oyo Muslims, same with kwara Muslims

these ppl make Yorubas land to b underdeveloped

Lzaa immhotep
See confession

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 12, 2019
Unlimitk:

See I know what I'm saying
If u know how Yorubas have suffered from Yoruba Muslims stupidity
If u give u history books
The wages of Sai babarism.

Cc lzaa metaphysical adaibeku amatarasha sarrki
GMbuharii

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by LZAA: 8:52am On Aug 12, 2019
immhotep:

The wages of Sai babarism.

Cc lzaa metaphysical adaibeku amatarasha sarrki
GMbuharii
grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by LZAA: 8:53am On Aug 12, 2019
GMbuharii:

Lzaa immhotep
See confession

grin
A certain man from bourdillion and the youth wing chair of mumuric comes to mind

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by EdiAbali: 9:02am On Aug 12, 2019
Unlimitk:

u are somehow dumb
now lemme lecture u on religion in Yoruba land
ekiti and ondo are absolute Christian majority
in osun,osun east and north east are Christian majority
in osun east,Ife ijesha are largely Christian, Ife or ilesa has more population than Oshogbo
Ila orangun, oke Ila in osun has high Christian population
it is iwo ede and Oshogbo d capital that's has high Muslim population
kogi west and kwara south east are majority Christian population
irepodun ekiti oke ero isin LGA are dominated by Christians in kwara
in Oyo state, ogbomosho ibarapa are largely Christian, the oba of ibarapa in oyo south is a Christian
oyo west has Christian, iseyin shaki has 30% Christian
its only northern oyo has has absolute Muslim population kishi iseyin is 70% saki is 60 % oyo is 60 %
Ibadan is a land of immigrants
so Ibadan is 55% Muslims 45 % Christian
ignoring immigrants
past olubadan of Ibadan was a Christian
in ogun state
egba and yewa are largely Christians, they dominate ogun central and west
ijebu and demo
ijebu is 50% Christian 50 % Muslim
ijebu ode oba is Muslim
ijebu Igbo last oba was Christian
remo land where osinbajo and dapo abiodun come from are largely Christian
d akarigbo of remoland has always had Christian oba
awori are 60% Muslim and 40 % Christian
now this my explation
which religion is dominant in sw

1 Share

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by somehow: 9:09am On Aug 12, 2019
Unlimitk:

u are somehow dumb
now lemme lecture u on religion in Yoruba land
ekiti and ondo are absolute Christian majority
in osun,osun east and north east are Christian majority
in osun east,Ife ijesha are largely Christian, Ife or ilesa has more population than Oshogbo
Ila orangun, oke Ila in osun has high Christian population
it is iwo ede and Oshogbo d capital that's has high Muslim population
kogi west and kwara south east are majority Christian population
irepodun ekiti oke ero isin LGA are dominated by Christians in kwara
in Oyo state, ogbomosho ibarapa are largely Christian, the oba of ibarapa in oyo south is a Christian
oyo west has Christian, iseyin shaki has 30% Christian
its only northern oyo has has absolute Muslim population kishi iseyin is 70% saki is 60 % oyo is 60 %
Ibadan is a land of immigrants
so Ibadan is 55% Muslims 45 % Christian
ignoring immigrants
past olubadan of Ibadan was a Christian
in ogun state
egba and yewa are largely Christians, they dominate ogun central and west
ijebu and demo
ijebu is 50% Christian 50 % Muslim
ijebu ode oba is Muslim
ijebu Igbo last oba was Christian
remo land where osinbajo and dapo abiodun come from are largely Christian
d akarigbo of remoland has always had Christian oba
awori are 60% Muslim and 40 % Christian
now this my explation
which religion is dominant in sw
With all your writeups, no single link, source, reference or official stat to back it up and 21 people liked this?

A lot of Nigerians foolish nobi lie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram / Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown / Arthur Eze Registers At Gym Center, Gives Staff N1M For Breakfast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.