Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS (72479 Views)

2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) / Buhari, Sultan, Monarchs From 6 Geopolitical Zones Meet In Aso Rock / The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by northvietnam(m): 10:32am On Jun 15, 2019
Unlimitk:

I've also not been to the east
U see,just let us stop this

How does it feel been called an ipob osu bastard by your "yoruba" brothers

Well my point is, Islam or Christianity

Igbo or Yoruba...

One day, all our eyes go clear for this country.

Venuzuela 9.0 loading soonest in this Niger Area

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Nowenuse: 10:35am On Jun 15, 2019
Beninempire:
everyone knows that. UK just gave Muslims Nigeria not because they have higher population.

States in the north like Bauchi has like 25% Christians, taraba has 80% , Adamawa has 35% Christians.

Kaduna,kano, jigawa, borno has huge number of indigenous Christians unlike their southern counterpart that you hardly find indigenous Muslims.

In south west, only Oyo and osun has high Muslim population. Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun and Lagos are Christians majority.

In north central, Christians dominate plateau,benue. Has high numbers in kogi, kwara and nassarawa.

In ss/se only auchi in Edo north has high population of indigenous Muslims but they going down in a rapid speed. You can find churches in every street in auchi now and Christians now have higher population than them.

I don't believe in this Muslim majority.

Christians are like 59% of the country population, Muslims 35%> traditionist take the remaining.

You made a very big mistake. Adamawa state is 60% christian. Muslims are minority in Adamawa state but they are powerful because of Yola emirate and the fact that most of them belong to one tribe (fulani).
Christians are also majority in Nasarawa with 60%

It is Borno, Kebbi, Niger & Gombe that have 30-40% christian each. Kaduna is 50/50.

2 Likes

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by mackzydon9(m): 10:35am On Jun 15, 2019
PapaAdanna:
Don't get it twisted, the figures are higher over there in the SS and SE because they spend money on quality drinks unlike them up there who consume too much of these 50 naira sachet stuffs and dangerous chemicals

We drink Andre, Ace of Spain, Baileys not gum smoking and smelling, I know of someone who spent 11 mills on a whim at club jokers in limit road Benin city
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Nowenuse: 10:41am On Jun 15, 2019
tartar9:

Stop saying nonsense...Muslims are majority in NW,NE while in North Central the worst case scenerio is 50:50.In the SW,Ondo and Ekiti states are only ones we can certainly say its indigenous population are christain.

North central can never be 50/50. Christians are 65% in the north central.
To begin with, Benue & Plateau states have the highest population in the region (check registered voters) and Benue is 97% christian while Plateau is 80% christian. Kwara & Niger have muslim majority but it is just with 60-70%.
Kogi is 50/50 while Nasarawa is 60% christian. FCT is 70% christian by indigeneship, by settlers it would be like 80% christian.

1 Like

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Glycosunde: 10:41am On Jun 15, 2019
This is the true definition of Islam for you

1 Like

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Weathered: 10:41am On Jun 15, 2019
Rednaxelot:
The South Eastern part na mostly beer

While the south southern part na khaikhai
The statistics is from NBL and its figures are one beer not kaikai
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:42am On Jun 15, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Shut up and stop feeding yourself with lies your prophet taught you. He's a bad liar, so are You. I've told you this, and I will tell you again, your numbers are fasting reducing and revolution is taking place. Those women in Islamic countries and Arab world are calling for revolution cos they can't tolerate being treated as animal. And no, your religion is loosing to Christianity in Arab world, the difference is that, westerners don't meddle with people's religion, while your allah asked you to behead anyone that converted. Didn't you see the recent attack on the influential Zamfara lady by one your terrorist brother? Threatening her with death cos she converted to Christianity? Lool, Iraq is fast becoming a Christian dominated country, like wise Turkey grin

Your Islamic country can only take over in your dreams, only China will clear you all in less that 24hrs if you dare bring that terrorist religion jihad close, lol. They know what they are avoiding, terrorism the false prophet taught his followers.

grin. You know I don't always ask you to believe in me ? But I will always tell you the truth and the fact. Have you ever see mosque turning to churches? Have you seen people abandoned mosque? Nope but in christain country many churches have been turning to mosque. I don't want to waste time you here. I will just tell you go to many christains country go and see how people leave christainity in thousand many have turn to aithies, and that to revolution it open people eyes that christainity is dead and scam. That is why you see young pastor turn church to bussiness center and making money. Many people left christainity because of lie and scam in church. Soon christainity will perish I think you can persive that?

1 Like

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 15, 2019
anthonyuncle:
na south east still be number 1 coz 50% of da consumers for South west and 35%of da consumers from South south are from da south east
And 99% consumers from Northwest
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by KingOdart(m): 10:45am On Jun 15, 2019
Mk93:

It is a conspiracy theory like the one that say USA created ISIS so they can sell arms and also get free oil. There is no prove.
The Kasshogi murder was clear for everyone to see .

Killing outsiders is better than killing you own.
Would you prefer to be a citizen of a country that enslave their citizens or that of a country that enslave outsiders?

USA funded a terrorist group to destroyed the former soviet Union, I know that is true

A government that can kill outsider just because they don't succumb to their interests can also do the same thing to one of their own

There is no total freedom in USA or anywhere in the world

They just want you to believe you are free

I can see that you are hell bent on defending all the altrocities of your white Masters

Bye

1 Like

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by FriendNG: 10:52am On Jun 15, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
This stats show very clearly the distribution of religion practice in the country Nigeria.

Muslims are only majority in the north-west of Nigeria.
The North East is 50:50.

Muslims are minority in 4 geopolitical zones.
Yet they are driving Islamisation upandan.

Muslims are minority in Nigeria. But politically dominant
Noisy Minority like MURIC

Christians population drink alcohol while Muslim don't drink at all.

Why not ask for voting solely accross religion? So that Christians will be the winners.
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Nowenuse: 10:53am On Jun 15, 2019
eebraa:
See mumu! Keep deceiving yourself.How can North east be 50-50? Even North central is dominated by Muslims

Ebira man, north central is not Okene alone oo. Muslims cannot be majority in Kogi state let alone the entire North central where a state like Benue is 98% christian and Plateau is 80% christian.
Niger & Kwara are 70% muslim and have a smaller population than Benue-Plateau.
North east cannot be 50/50, it is like 70% muslim. North central is 65% christian.
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:55am On Jun 15, 2019
Judolisco:
so even if ur analogy is true it's your justification to uphold d fact that majority of u guys are terrorists and potential terrorists and in d 21st century u guys still slaughter innocent victims that refuse to bow to ur God and u guys still fight for a god that has no hands to fight for himself.... I don't care where terrorism originates from jst tell ur brothers that it is enough don't u guys like peace at all

Who is terrorist?
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Nowenuse: 10:57am On Jun 15, 2019
Beninempire:
you see what I'm talking about. Even Kaduna is 35-40%of the population.

The reason boko haram was started is because of the massive growing population of Christians in borno and yobe

Kaduna is 50/50. In fact at the time of seperation of Katsina state from Kaduna state, christian were the majority especially in Kaduna city.
Muslims began a repopulation strategy by purposely bringing in trailers of almajiris from core northern states and dumping them in Kaduna.
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by omosuper(m): 11:03am On Jun 15, 2019
Unlimitk:

u are somehow dumb
now lemme lecture u on religion in Yoruba land
ekiti and ondo are absolute Christian majority
in osun,osun east and north east are Christian majority
in osun east,Ife ijesha are largely Christian, Ife or ilesa has more population than Oshogbo
Ila orangun, oke Ila in osun has high Christian population
it is iwo ede and Oshogbo d capital that's has high Muslim population
kogi west and kwara south east are majority Christian population
irepodun ekiti oke ero isin LGA are dominated by Christians in kwara
in Oyo state, ogbomosho ibarapa are largely Christian, the oba of ibarapa in oyo south is a Christian
oyo west has Christian, iseyin shaki has 30% Christian
its only northern oyo has has absolute Muslim population kishi iseyin is 70% saki is 60 % oyo is 60 %
Ibadan is a land of immigrants
so Ibadan is 55% Muslims 45 % Christian
ignoring immigrants
past olubadan of Ibadan was a Christian
in ogun state
egba and yewa are largely Christians, they dominate ogun central and west
ijebu and demo
ijebu is 50% Christian 50 % Muslim
ijebu ode oba is Muslim
ijebu Igbo last oba was Christian
remo land where osinbajo and dapo abiodun come from are largely Christian
d akarigbo of remoland has always had Christian oba
awori are 60% Muslim and 40 % Christian
now this my explation
which religion is dominant in sw
I will like you to analyze Lagos state as well.
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Judolisco(m): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Who is terrorist?

Gama’a al-Islamiyya (Islamic Group – IG)
10/8/1997

HAMAS
10/8/1997

Harakat ul-Mujahidin (HUM)
10/8/1997

Hizballah
10/8/1997

Kahane Chai (Kach)
10/8/1997

Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK, aka Kongra-Gel)
10/8/1997

Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE)
10/8/1997

National Liberation Army (ELN)
10/8/1997

Palestine Liberation Front (PLF)
10/8/1997

Palestine Islamic Jihad (PIJ)
10/8/1997

al-Qa’ida (AQ)
9/25/2000

Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU)
5/16/2001

Jaish-e-Mohammed (JEM)
12/26/2001

Lashkar-e Tayyiba (LeT)
3/27/2002

Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade (AAMB)
3/27/2002

Asbat al-Ansar (AAA)
3/27/2002

al-Qaida in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM)
8/9/2002

Jemaah Islamiya (JI)
1/30/2003

Lashkar i Jhangvi (LJ)
3/22/2004

Ansar al-Islam (AAI)
7/13/2004

Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (formerly al-Qa’ida in Iraq)
6/17/2005

Islamic Jihad Union (IJU)
3/5/2008

Harakat ul-Jihad-i-Islami/Bangladesh (HUJI-B)
3/18/2008

al-Shabaab
5/18/2009

Revolutionary Struggle (RS)
7/2/2009

Kata’ib Hizballah (KH)
1/19/2010

al-Qa’ida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP)
8/6/2010

Harakat ul-Jihad-i-Islami (HUJI)
9/1/2010

Tehrik-e Taliban Pakistan (TTP)
11/4/2010

Jundallah
5/23/2011

Army of Islam (AOI)
9/19/2011

Indian Mujahedeen (IM)
3/13/2012

Jemaah Anshorut Tauhid (JAT)
5/30/2012

Abdallah Azzam Brigades (AAB)
9/19/2012

Haqqani Network (HQN)
3/22/2013

Ansar al-Dine (AAD)
11/14/2013

Boko Haram
11/14/2013

Ansaru
12/19/2013

al-Mulathamun Battalion (AMB)
1/13/2014

Ansar al-Shari’a in Benghazi
1/13/2014

Ansar al-Shari’a in Darnah
1/13/2014

Ansar al-Shari’a in Tunisia
4/10/2014

ISIL Sinai Province (formerly Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis)
5/15/2014

al-Nusrah Front
8/20/2014

Mujahidin Shura Council in the Environs of Jerusalem (MSC)
9/30/2015

Jaysh Rijal al-Tariq al Naqshabandi (JRTN)
1/14/2016

ISIL-Khorasan (ISIL-K)
5/20/2016

Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant’s Branch in Libya (ISIL-Libya)
7/1/2016

Al-Qa’ida in the Indian Subcontinent
8/17/2017

Hizbul Mujahideen (HM)
2/28/2018

ISIS-Bangladesh
2/28/2018

ISIS-Philippines
2/28/2018

ISIS-West Africa
5/23/2018

ISIS-Greater Sahara
7/11/2018

al-Ashtar Brigades (AAB)
9/6/2018

Jama’at Nusrat al-Islam wal-Muslimin (JNIM
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 15, 2019
KingOdart:

USA funded a terrorist group to destroyed the former soviet Union, I know that is true

A government that can kill outsider just because they don't succumb to their interests can also do the same thing to one of their own

There is no total freedom in USA or anywhere in the world

They just want you to believe you are free

I can see that you are hell bent on defending all the altrocities of your white Masters

Bye
you can use the word white masters or whatever you think but I bet everything around you was discovered by them. even the very constitution, the rules and every other thing you hold on to dearly was given to you by them.
I want you to know the US don't whisk away their own citizens away even when they criticize government, they don't shut down media house that are anti government, they don't try to control business or impoverish the people.
they have some of the best living conditions for their common citizens. that is why thousands are trying to illegally cross into the US daily .
why don't all this Muslims trying to enter the US illegally move to Saudi? why are they always suing the US government to allow them in ? while do they suddenly realized the have rights because they are in the US but can't fight for those right in their own?

why is it that everyone loves to criticize America but majority of those critics will do everything to get US Visa or stay in the US permanently?

why do people( or maybe Muslim migrant) not attempt to enter into Saudi Arabia they way the flock to the US daily?
why is it that everyone love financial aid from US if they are that bad?
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by FoolishBoy419: 11:24am On Jun 15, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
This stats show very clearly the distribution of religion practice in the country Nigeria.

Muslims are only majority in the north-west of Nigeria.
The North East is 50:50.

Muslims are minority in 4 geopolitical zones.
Yet they are driving Islamisation upandan.

Muslims are minority in Nigeria. But politically dominant
Noisy Minority like MURIC

Christians population drink alcohol while Muslim don't drink at all.

North East is far from 50-50 oga. It should be as much as 70-30. The only NE state dominated by christians is Taraba which shouldnt be more than 60-40.
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Toluobaeko11: 11:29am On Jun 15, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
the population of Muslims in kano alone is more than 80% of the population of the south east. The population of Muslim in katsina, Kaduna, sokoto is more than the whole population of Christians in the entire south south. Don't also forget monoreligious states like zamfara and kebbi. The ratio of Muslim to Christian in Lagos is 50:50 so do d remaining maths
Oga! Kebbi state is not a monoreligious state oo. I'm living and presently in Kebbi state. Kebbi south senatorial district(Yauri and Zuru) are dominated by Christians indigenes. The name of the tribe in Kebbi south is Dankakari, they're the most friendly people you can ever meet
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 15, 2019
See them discussing the statistics of Muslims and Christians in nigeria like it puts food on their tables. In June 2019, this is the important thing to Nigerians yet they blame their leaders when they themselves are bunch of very stvpid people. Shameless Nigerians
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Richie77: 11:34am On Jun 15, 2019
pls give us updated statistics on postinol 2 usage and stop pointing fingers on alcohol.
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by kunleham(m): 11:34am On Jun 15, 2019
farem:
Alcohol Consumption Per Geo Political Zone.

South South N74.4 billion
South East N44 billion
South West N37 billion
North-Central N30 billion
North-East N19.6 billion
North West N2.6 billion

Source: NBS

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/health/health-features/334887-south-south-leads-nigerias-huge-alcohol-consumption-nbs-data-shows.html
I'm very sure 50 per cent of the south west are actually contributed by the igbos in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Unlimitk(m): 11:38am On Jun 15, 2019
northvietnam:

How does it feel been called an ipob osu bastard by your "yoruba" brothers

Well my point is, Islam or Christianity

Igbo or Yoruba...

One day, all our eyes go clear for this country.
Venuzuela 9.0 loading soonest in this Niger Area
Well Igbos are indeed bastards
But I'm not an ipob

1 Like

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by olajizz01(m): 11:41am On Jun 15, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Stop spamming my mentions Mr man..
I wasn't the person that said that Yoruba Muslims are dragging Yorubas backwards..
The person that said it is your Yoruba brother Who has spent time on this forum insulting Igbos while you were busy hailing him with likes and shares, today he's Igbo in your eyes because he called you out. grin..

I am sure you will call Adeyinka Grandson Igbo man, Adeyinka Grandson the Oduduwa online fighter who spends 20 minutes on insulting Yoruba Muslims before he starts addressing his followers

Transfer of aggression won't change the perception majority of Yoruba Christians have on Yoruba Muslims
You are totally insane Mr biafrau.d,what you these useless beings from the region of rising crimes know how to do best is to spread hate speech,you can imaging where you people hate speech landed you politically,so you are trying to split SW as you did in your cursed land.IMPOSSIBLE MR BIAFRAU.D.

Go and resolve your issue with Asari before putting mouth to other region issue.

1 Like

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by dominion001(m): 11:43am On Jun 15, 2019
Blizzy9ja:
Pls let's see the list for tramapdol

North west 2billion kg/year
North East 5 billion kg/year (ask BH)
North central 500 million kg/year (Dino knows)

South west 1billion kg/year (Tinubu and mc oluomo consumes half)

South East 100 Million (if not how can someone mould Zuma that was even rejected by his SA pple.)

South South I still dey investigate una matter sha. Osho baba go help me.
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by oilPUSSY(f): 11:45am On Jun 15, 2019
olajizz01:
You are totally insane Mr biafrau.d,what you these useless beings from the region of rising crimes know how to do best is to spread hate speech,you can imaging where you people hate speech landed you politically,so you are trying to split SW as you did in your cursed land.IMPOSSIBLE MR BIAFRAU.D.

Go and resolve your issue with Asari before putting mouth to other region issue.
OK

1 Like

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:47am On Jun 15, 2019
Judolisco:

Gama’a al-Islamiyya (Islamic Group – IG)
10/8/1997

HAMAS
10/8/1997

Harakat ul-Mujahidin (HUM)
10/8/1997

Hizballah
10/8/1997

Kahane Chai (Kach)
10/8/1997

Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK, aka Kongra-Gel)
10/8/1997

Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE)
10/8/1997

National Liberation Army (ELN)
10/8/1997

Palestine Liberation Front (PLF)
10/8/1997

Palestine Islamic Jihad (PIJ)
10/8/1997

al-Qa’ida (AQ)
9/25/2000

Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU)
5/16/2001

Jaish-e-Mohammed (JEM)
12/26/2001

Lashkar-e Tayyiba (LeT)
3/27/2002

Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade (AAMB)
3/27/2002

Asbat al-Ansar (AAA)
3/27/2002

al-Qaida in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM)
8/9/2002

Jemaah Islamiya (JI)
1/30/2003

Lashkar i Jhangvi (LJ)
3/22/2004

Ansar al-Islam (AAI)
7/13/2004

Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (formerly al-Qa’ida in Iraq)
6/17/2005

Islamic Jihad Union (IJU)
3/5/2008

Harakat ul-Jihad-i-Islami/Bangladesh (HUJI-B)
3/18/2008

al-Shabaab
5/18/2009

Revolutionary Struggle (RS)
7/2/2009

Kata’ib Hizballah (KH)
1/19/2010

al-Qa’ida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP)
8/6/2010

Harakat ul-Jihad-i-Islami (HUJI)
9/1/2010

Tehrik-e Taliban Pakistan (TTP)
11/4/2010

Jundallah
5/23/2011

Army of Islam (AOI)
9/19/2011

Indian Mujahedeen (IM)
3/13/2012

Jemaah Anshorut Tauhid (JAT)
5/30/2012

Abdallah Azzam Brigades (AAB)
9/19/2012

Haqqani Network (HQN)
3/22/2013

Ansar al-Dine (AAD)
11/14/2013

Boko Haram
11/14/2013

Ansaru
12/19/2013

al-Mulathamun Battalion (AMB)
1/13/2014

Ansar al-Shari’a in Benghazi
1/13/2014

Ansar al-Shari’a in Darnah
1/13/2014

Ansar al-Shari’a in Tunisia
4/10/2014

ISIL Sinai Province (formerly Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis)
5/15/2014

al-Nusrah Front
8/20/2014

Mujahidin Shura Council in the Environs of Jerusalem (MSC)
9/30/2015

Jaysh Rijal al-Tariq al Naqshabandi (JRTN)
1/14/2016

ISIL-Khorasan (ISIL-K)
5/20/2016

Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant’s Branch in Libya (ISIL-Libya)
7/1/2016

Al-Qa’ida in the Indian Subcontinent
8/17/2017

Hizbul Mujahideen (HM)
2/28/2018

ISIS-Bangladesh
2/28/2018

ISIS-Philippines
2/28/2018

ISIS-West Africa
5/23/2018

ISIS-Greater Sahara
7/11/2018

al-Ashtar Brigades (AAB)
9/6/2018

Jama’at Nusrat al-Islam wal-Muslimin (JNIM

Wow. You know terrorist very well oo? So what Islam have to do with all this terrorist you mentioned?
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 15, 2019
Glycosunde:
This is the true definition of Islam for you

Exodus 21:20

"Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result,

Exodus 21:21

but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property.

Let a woman learn in silence and full submission. I permit no woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she is to be silent."

You would always ignore the violence, greed, ills, crimes etc in your bible but always quick to attack the Quran bunch of stvpid, hate filled, arrogant, sentimental and hypocritical bigots
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Toluobaeko11: 11:48am On Jun 15, 2019
Unlimitk:

I'm really tired of osun oyo Muslims, same with kwara Muslims

these ppl make Yorubas land to b underdeveloped

What you people don't understand is that in Yoruba land, being a Yoruba is the first thing before talking about religion. I'm a Christian from Akure in Ondo state where Christians are 98% of the population, but still my best friend is a Muslim. We don't care about your religion in Yoruba land. There's nothing like Yoruba Christian or Yoruba Muslim in entire Southwest, we're Yoruba and that's all.
I always feel safe with my Muslim friends, I do escort him to mosque, and I'll wait outside till he finished praying. I always remind him when it's time to pray, he do criticized me whenever I don't go to Church on any Sunday. He has never advised me to join Islam, and I've never advised him to become a Christian. We respect each other.
I've also lived in a Muslim dominated town in Osun state, they don't care if I'm a Muslim or not, they're convenient with me since I'm Yoruba.
In conclusion, Yoruba land has advanced more that saying I'm a Christian or I'm a Muslim, WE ARE YORUBA AND NOTHING ELSE!!

4 Likes

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Unlimitk(m): 11:51am On Jun 15, 2019
Toluobaeko11:

What you people don't understand is that in Yoruba land, being a Yoruba is the first thing before talking about religion. I'm a Christian from Akure in Ondo state where Christians are 98% of the population, but still my best friend is a Muslim. We don't care about your religion in Yoruba land. There's nothing like Yoruba Christian or Yoruba Muslim in entire Southwest, we're Yoruba and that's all.
I always feel safe with my Muslim friends, I do escort him to mosque, and I'll wait outside till he finished praying. I always remind him when it's time to pray, he do criticized me whenever I don't go to Church on any Sunday. He has never advised me to join Islam, and I've never advised him to become a Christian. We respect each other.
I've also lived in a Muslim dominated town in Osun state, they don't care if I'm a Muslim or not, they're convenient with me since I'm Yoruba.
In conclusion, Yoruba land has advanced more that saying I'm a Christian or I'm a Muslim, WE ARE YORUBA AND NOTHING ELSE!!
See I know what I'm saying
If u know how Yorubas have suffered from Yoruba Muslims stupidity
If u give u history books

2 Likes

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by kunleham(m): 11:53am On Jun 15, 2019
Beninempire:
everyone knows that. UK just gave Muslims Nigeria not because they have higher population.

States in the north like Bauchi has like 25% Christians, taraba has 80% , Adamawa has 35% Christians.

Kaduna,kano, jigawa, borno has huge number of indigenous Christians unlike their southern counterpart that you hardly find indigenous Muslims.

In south west, only Oyo and osun has high Muslim population. Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun and Lagos are Christians majority.

In north central, Christians dominate plateau,benue. Has high numbers in kogi, kwara and nassarawa.

In ss/se only auchi in Edo north has high population of indigenous Muslims but they going down in a rapid speed. You can find churches in every street in auchi now and Christians now have higher population than them.

I don't believe in this Muslim majority.

Christians are like 59% of the country population, Muslims 35%> traditionist take the remaining.
White lie. Don't be deceived by the noise. Muslim are in the majority in Oyo, Odun, Ogun and Lagos. Check the records.
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Unlimitk(m): 11:53am On Jun 15, 2019
omosuper:
I will like you to analyze Lagos state as well.
Y?
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by olajizz01(m): 11:55am On Jun 15, 2019
oilPUSSY:

OK
Mr man,Asari is nothing in SW and North, only your useless and greedy region that want attache by all mean always shiver whenever ever he roared

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram / Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown / Arthur Eze Registers At Gym Center, Gives Staff N1M For Breakfast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.