Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS (72491 Views)

2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) / Buhari, Sultan, Monarchs From 6 Geopolitical Zones Meet In Aso Rock / The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Unlimitk(m): 1:54am On Jun 15, 2019
KingOdart:

If you are truly an Atheist then what concern you with which religion is better?

Atheist should be neutral

What are the Igbo Christians doing to bring progress to the Igbo other than being hateful, backward and constituting nuisance wherever they are?

Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, etc are Muslim countries and they are still miles ahead of Nigeria in every thing.

Islam is the second Religion after Christian in USA and it never stop the development of USA.

If Yoruba muslims are dragging the Yoruba backwards then what are Igbo Christians doing to move the Igbo forward other than smuggling drugs in Asia and constituting nuisance where ever they are?

You are just too stupid to be a Yoruba

You are total disgrace
Lol
U are choosing points that suite u
Islam is second religion in USA
UAE Qatar are developed and they are Muslims?
Hahahah
Go to any igbo state and compare it to Yorubas States
There is a reason y I'm saying all this
But it seems u are hellbent on being angry and will not listen to reason
Well,whatever that's your problem
I have my own reason, if u can't understand it
Then remain ignorant
Ignorance they say is Bliss
Continue wallowing in your ignorance
I don't have anything to prove to you
Its funny when u were mentioning Islam u somehow forgot hausas Fulani
Well whatever
Whatever rocks your boat
I'm done arguing with u

14 Likes

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by KingOdart(m): 2:14am On Jun 15, 2019
Unlimitk:

Lol
U are choosing points that suite u
Islam is second religion in USA
UAE Qatar are developed and they are Muslims?
Hahahah
Go to any igbo state and compare it to Yorubas States
There is a reason y I'm saying all this
But it seems u are hellbent on being angry and will not listen to reason
Well,whatever that's your problem
I have my own reason, if u can't understand it
Then remain ignorant
Ignorance they say is Bliss
Continue wallowing in your ignorance
I don't have anything to prove to you
Its funny when u were mentioning Islam u somehow forgot hausas Fulani
Well whatever
Whatever rocks your boat
I'm done arguing with u

Lol like I haven't been to the East before grin

You just revealed yourselves

You are a Bastard impersonating Yoruba on this forum

Hausa and Fulani are Violent even without religion and Yoruba is clearly different from Hausa and Fulani

You said I am using point that suit me as if those point are wrong or not true

At least I use verifiable points while you have baseless allegations, rumours, bigotry and hogwash to back up your own claim.

You are the ignorant one here and sometimes ignorance can also be equal to stupidity.

You just revealed yourself as a clear Bastard impersonating Yoruba on this forum, you can only fool yourself

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Unlimitk(m): 2:17am On Jun 15, 2019
KingOdart:

Lol like I haven't been to the East before grin

You just revealed yourselves

You are a Bastard impersonating Yoruba on this forum

Hausa and Fulani are Violent even without religion and Yoruba is clearly different from Hausa and Fulani

You said I am using point that suit me as if those point are wrong or not true

At least I use verifiable points while you have baseless allegations, rumours, bigotry and hogwash to back up your own claim.

You are the ignorant one here and sometimes ignorance can also be equal to stupidity.

You just revealed yourself as a clear Bastard impersonating Yoruba on this forum, you can only fool yourself

I've also not been to the east
U see,just let us stop this

2 Likes

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by kanubiafra: 3:16am On Jun 15, 2019
anthonyuncle:
na south east still be number 1 coz 50% of da consumers for South west and 35%of da consumers from South south are from da south east
going by what you just wrote it means they also have the highest population too?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Xisnin(m): 5:22am On Jun 15, 2019
Unlimitk:

I'm really tired of osun oyo Muslims, same with kwara Muslims

these ppl make Yorubas land to b underdeveloped
Foolish comment.

7 Likes

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 15, 2019
KingOdart:

If Yoruba Muslims are dragging Yorubas backwards, then what are the Igbo Christians doing to move the Igbo Forward?

It is funny how you Igbo call yourselves Christians but nothing you do is Christian like

You are arrogant, full of empty pride and you are the most hateful tribe in Nigeria

You hate almost everything including yourselves

In fact Jesus would be proud of your Christianity

End time Christians

Coming from a Yoruba who hate other tribes for no reason,
Why are Yoruba people so arrogant and ignorant, Yoruba people claimed to be the most Sophisticated and educated Africans even BUT they are backward in everything.
You hate yourselves, kill yourselves for rituals, betray your brothers then think everyone loves you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by rummmy: 5:57am On Jun 15, 2019
farem:
Alcohol Consumption Per Geo Political Zone.

South South N74.4 billion
South East N44 billion
South West N37 billion
North-Central N30 billion
North-East N19.6 billion
North West N2.6 billion

Source: NBS
and the same northwest will reap the highest from the income tax

1 Like

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by tubolancer(m): 6:32am On Jun 15, 2019
Yoruba Moslem are the best practising Moslem in the world just like we have in Dubai, Kuwait. Yoruba first before any religion. Tradition is deep rooted, just like me, I won't judge you base on your religion inclination but on your tribe and that is common in Yoruba land except with some few people, Yoruba are one, religion come last. All these talk about Muslim dragging Yoruba backward is a lie, everybody is fighting for their own interest. The activities of modern Pentecostal churches is fanning the embers of disunity among the Yoruba, their preaching causes more division among the Yoruba. Look I am from Ondo town, we have 99 percent Christian population but we still tolerate other religions practice. Yoruba Moslem don't discriminate, they have patience, and they can tolerate other religious practices than we Christian.

9 Likes

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by tartar9(m): 6:48am On Jun 15, 2019
Unlimitk:

u are somehow dumb
now lemme lecture u on religion in Yoruba land
ekiti and ondo are absolute Christian majority
in osun,osun east and north east are Christian majority
in osun east,Ife ijesha are largely Christian, Ife or ilesa has more population than Oshogbo
Ila orangun, oke Ila in osun has high Christian population
it is iwo ede and Oshogbo d capital that's has high Muslim population
kogi west and kwara south east are majority Christian population
irepodun ekiti oke ero isin LGA are dominated by Christians in kwara
in Oyo state, ogbomosho ibarapa are largely Christian, the oba of ibarapa in oyo south is a Christian
oyo west has Christian, iseyin shaki has 30% Christian
its only northern oyo has has absolute Muslim population kishi iseyin is 70% saki is 60 % oyo is 60 %
Ibadan is a land of immigrants
so Ibadan is 55% Muslims 45 % Christian
ignoring immigrants
past olubadan of Ibadan was a Christian
in ogun state
egba and yewa are largely Christians, they dominate ogun central and west
ijebu and demo
ijebu is 50% Christian 50 % Muslim
ijebu ode oba is Muslim
ijebu Igbo last oba was Christian
remo land where osinbajo and dapo abiodun come from are largely Christian
d akarigbo of remoland has always had Christian oba
awori are 60% Muslim and 40 % Christian
now this my explation
which religion is dominant in sw
Continue with your strawman arguments...how does this disprove anything I said oga undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by oilPUSSY(f): 6:49am On Jun 15, 2019
Unlimitk:

see Islam has done Yoruba land more harm than good
lemme give u an example
ajimobi past oyo governor wanted to restructure d school system in oyo state like it was did in anambra during d time of peter obi
now after extensive research,ajimobi a Muslim,chose to handover d running of public schools in oyo state to private individual or organization to help oyo state dilapidated infrastructure because oyo doesn't have that much money on its hand
now d private individuals or organization were largely Christian and they were ready to buy almost all public schools in oyo state that time
u know what happened
the Muslims Alfa started spreading fake messages all around Ibadan that ajimobi wanted to give the school to ppl who will increase the money and deny many children education
everybody believed this lie including Christians,all school in Ibadan was close then, the office of ajimobi was attacked
now ajimobi suspended all schools then
the Alfas then said that he wanted to return missionary schools to Christian since most public schools in oyo state were missionary schools
they fought ajimobi
in d end ajimobi reversed his decision
now all public schools in oyo are dilapidated, go to any public schools in Ibadan and weep
in waec ranking oyo is behind borno in ranking
see when u igbos make fun of us Yorubas u know we deserve it
because Yorubas Muslim have caused a lot of damage in yoruba land
look at osun also
guy I get many story,lemme leave it at that
Nawa ooo... This is very deep.
It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a group of people to make progress where Islam is growing

5 Likes

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by oilPUSSY(f): 7:00am On Jun 15, 2019
KingOdart:

If you are truly an Atheist then what concern you with which religion is better?

Atheist should be neutral

What are the Igbo Christians doing to bring progress to the Igbo other than being hateful, backward and constituting nuisance wherever they are?

Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, etc are Muslim countries and they are still miles ahead of Nigeria in every thing.

Islam is the second Religion after Christian in USA and it never stop the development of USA.

If Yoruba muslims are dragging the Yoruba backwards then what are Igbo Christians doing to move the Igbo forward other than smuggling drugs in Asia and constituting nuisance where ever they are?

You are just too stupid to be a Yoruba

You are total disgrace

Stop calling Igbos up and down to save face.. You are chating with your fellow Yoruba, So why calling Igbos ?
Your Igbophobia is very strong oo..

Meanwhile, I hope you know that you have been violating nairaland rules starting from second page?
You claim to be Christian and calling Igbos bitter Christians who abhor hatred, but the kind of hatred and frustration you have exhibited on this thread have really exposed who you are..
You are not whom you claim you are . You are either Osun or Oyo Muslim, this is their typical character..
I said it on the second page that I can easily identify the origin of Yoruba commentators on this forum judging from their modus of write ups..
Don't expect everyone to be politically correct..
Even Adeyinka Grandson calls Yoruba Muslims out too

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Cajal(m): 7:03am On Jun 15, 2019
Unlimitk:

I'm really tired of osun oyo Muslims, same with kwara Muslims

these ppl make Yorubas land to b underdeveloped
....u are a disgrace
Am sure u are not from the south west
U do not even know about the development in the south west
I hope u will not pack of this tiredness
For ur information Ogun and Lagos indigenes are predominantly Muslims.. Find out from the religions of their traditional rulers..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by oilPUSSY(f): 7:03am On Jun 15, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Stop calling Igbos up and down to save face.. You are chating with your fellow Yoruba, So why calling Igbos ?

Meanwhile, I hope you know that you have been violating nairaland rules starting from second page?
You claim to be Christian and calling Igbos bitter Christians who abhor hatred, but the kind of hatred and frustration you have exhibited on this thread have really exposed who you are..
You are not whom you claim you are either Osun or Oyo Muslim, this is their typical character..
I said it on the second page that I can easily identify the origin of Yoruba commentators on this forum judging from their modus of write ups..

3 Likes

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Cajal(m): 7:12am On Jun 15, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Stop spamming my mentions Mr man..
I wasn't the person that said that Yoruba Muslims are dragging Yorubas backwards..
The person that said it is your Yoruba brother Who has spent time on this forum insulting Igbos while you were busy hailing him with likes and shares, today he's Igbo in your eyes because he called you out. grin..

I am sure you will call Adeyinka Grandson Igbo man, Adeyinka Grandson the Oduduwa online fighter who spends 20 minutes on insulting Yoruba Muslims before he starts addressing his followers

Transfer of aggression won't change the perception majority of Yoruba Christians have on Yoruba Muslims
...He is not Yoruba but a disgrace to Igbo race
A fool with mental deficit
People like that will find it hard to make it in life because of the way they reason

5 Likes

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by oilPUSSY(f): 7:16am On Jun 15, 2019
Cajal:
...He is not Yoruba but a disgrace to Igbo race
A fool with mental deficit
People like that will find it hard to make it in life because of the way they reason

Stop denying your brother because of politics.. He says things the way they are..
Go offline too and see many yorubas that don't give a damn about political correctness..

7 Likes

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by oilPUSSY(f): 7:27am On Jun 15, 2019

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by shedy03(m): 7:41am On Jun 15, 2019
farem:
Alcohol Consumption Per Geo Political Zone.

South South N74.4 billion
South East N44 billion
South West N37 billion
North-Central N30 billion
North-East N19.6 billion
North West N2.6 billion

Source: NBS
Cai, see north-northeast!!!
na Boko boys dey drink like this?

1 Like

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by IkpuMmadu: 7:50am On Jun 15, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Stop denying your brother because of politics.. He says things the way they are..
Go offline too and see many yorubas that don't give a damn about political correctness..
lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by KingOdart(m): 7:50am On Jun 15, 2019
Isinweke:

Coming from a Yoruba who hate other tribes for no reason,
Why are Yoruba people so arrogant and ignorant, Yoruba people claimed to be the most Sophisticated and Africans educated even though they are backward in everything.
You hate yourselves, kill yourselves for rituals, betray your brothers then think everyone loves you.

Backwardness is your things

And they learned ritual from the best

You are describing yourself above grin

Pained Osu

5 Likes

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by CyynthiaKiss(f): 7:54am On Jun 15, 2019
KingOdart:

Backwardness is your things

And they learned ritual from the best

You are describing yourself above grin

Pained Osu

What of you that cooked and ate your political leader ?
Shame no dey catch you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by KingOdart(m): 7:56am On Jun 15, 2019
oilPUSSY:

You are not whom you claim you are . You are either Osun or Oyo Muslim, this is their typical character..
Don't expect everyone to be politically correct..
Even Adeyinka Grandson calls Yoruba Muslims out too

So you think it is only Yoruba muslims that hate how you Igbo behave?

You are really deluded

I am a Christian and I am just giving you back the dose of your own medicine

5 Likes

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by verifiablefacts: 7:58am On Jun 15, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
This stats show very clearly the distribution of religion practice in the country Nigeria.

Muslims are only majority in the north-west of Nigeria.
The North East is 50:50.

Muslims are minority in 4 geopolitical zones.
Yet they are driving Islamisation upandan.

Muslims are minority in Nigeria. But politically dominant
Noisy Minority like MURIC

Christians population drink alcohol while Muslim don't drink at all.
are you suggesting Christians are drunkards?

1 Like

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by oilPUSSY(f): 7:59am On Jun 15, 2019
KingOdart:

So you think it is only Yoruba muslims that hate how you Igbo behave?

You are really deluded

I am a Christian and I am just giving you back the dose of your own medicine

Osun Muslim, you go cry tire today.
Stop dragging yorubas backwards grin

7 Likes

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by KingOdart(m): 8:03am On Jun 15, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

What of you that cooked and ate your political leader ?
Shame no dey catch you?

Lol as if I am a politician or I was among Abiola killers

These one that kill their father or mother just because of money are talking about shame

These one that kill themselves over Land in this century are still talking about shame

This was one of your sisters, saying you are the champion of betrayal

1 Like

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Henmath708: 8:05am On Jun 15, 2019
wow
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by KingOdart(m): 8:06am On Jun 15, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Osun Muslim, you go cry tire today grin

I'm from Osun and I am not a Muslim

As far as I am concern, you are the one doing the crying

2 Likes

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Freebuzz: 8:06am On Jun 15, 2019
Blizzy9ja:
Pls let's see the list for tramadol

Wow

Also read >

How to use 4G sim on a 3G phone
read steps here
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by PVision2020(m): 8:08am On Jun 15, 2019
Unlimitk:

guy ,check this thread again
I have given the religious percentage in detail of sw nigeria
And how has the religious majority of Ekiti pushed it further than any of the other SW states? That you're born from the loins of a Yoruba man doesn't make you Yoruba, the tolerance Omoluabi culture that follows is what certifies you as a bona-fide Yoruba.

I'm sure Jesus will be ashamed of you divisive Christianity. Mind you I'm a Christian from Osun State.

10 Likes

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by ibabz(m): 8:09am On Jun 15, 2019
Hen so
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:10am On Jun 15, 2019
so the north drinks alcohol......but they will want to kick against it and collect the same tax from the drink when it is shared among the three theirs of gov't....which way Nigeria?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown / Arthur Eze Registers At Gym Center, Gives Staff N1M For Breakfast / Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.