Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS (72486 Views)

2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) / Buhari, Sultan, Monarchs From 6 Geopolitical Zones Meet In Aso Rock / The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by IkpuMmadu: 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
abdulwastecx:

I am from ondo and a Muslim.
Stop spreading propaganda, yorubas are a United group irrespective of our religion, we are yoruba first.

Yoruba don't even see Ondo folks are original Yoruba seff ....the core Yoruba are Oyo, Osun and Ogun
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by northvietnam(m): 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
Unlimitk:

Well Igbos are indeed bastards
But I'm not an ipob

Bastards or Slaves Oooo.... I don't give an F

What I know is, why the way the our leaders are handling the affairs of this Nation, Venezuela will be child's play to what will happen.

Inflation is creeping in seriously, banditry will submerge the north....

When that time comes, IPOB Oooo, Afonja Ooooo, Herdsmen Oooooo, Hmmmmm
I weep for the unborn Generation
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by IkpuMmadu: 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
KingOdart:

Jehova witness Christians will disagree with you

Son...Jehova witness is an American church and you know the piso6 of Russia and USA ...make una dey think logical now

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Russia

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by NiggasInParis: 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
Guestlander:

Both of them drink more than the rest of Nigeria combined. Shayo unleashed.
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Samunique(m): 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

grin. You know I don't always ask you to believe in me ? But I will always tell you the truth and the fact. Have you ever see mosque turning to churches? Have you seen people abandoned mosque? Nope but in christain country many churches have been turning to mosque. I don't want to waste time you here. I will just tell you go to many christains country go and see how people leave christainity in thousand many have turn to aithies, and that to revolution it open people eyes that christainity is dead and scam. That is why you see young pastor turn church to bussiness center and making money. Many people left christainity because of lie and scam in church. Soon christainity will perish I think you can persive that?
@QueenSekxy, I'm surprised you wasted your precious time in quoting this guy. Did u not sense it in the first place, the low level of intelligence this guy displays, that he's just a fanatic who wants to vomit all the lies he has been fed with at all cost ?

Pls leave this guy, he knows next to noting !!! undecided

Stop wasting your time on this guy. @QueenSekxy !!!

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by kizwid(m): 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
Beninempire:
everyone knows that. UK just gave Muslims Nigeria not because they have higher population.

States in the north like Bauchi has like 25% Christians, taraba has 80% , Adamawa has 35% Christians.

Kaduna,kano, jigawa, borno has huge number of indigenous Christians unlike their southern counterpart that you hardly find indigenous Muslims.

In south west, only Oyo and osun has high Muslim population. Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun and Lagos are Christians majority.

In north central, Christians dominate plateau,benue. Has high numbers in kogi, kwara and nassarawa.

In ss/se only auchi in Edo north has high population of indigenous Muslims but they going down in a rapid speed. You can find churches in every street in auchi now and Christians now have higher population than them.

I don't believe in this Muslim majority.

Christians are like 59% of the country population, Muslims 35%> traditionist take the remaining.
see how naive you write, just from the where you sited with you stereotype mind writing all this.... please tell me how Christian dominate kwara state

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by godquality: 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
Haha, not surprised by this. Where you have Delta, Bayelsa and Edo.... Only those 3 States combined consumes more than the North regions. We love our shakis for Delta.
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Samsungx2: 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
even 50 percent of does that drink in South West are Easterners
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by kizwid(m): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
KingOdart:

You are not Yoruba but a clear Yoruba wannabe

You are a clear Bastard and you can never be Yoruba

You sound very stupid

very stupid ma brother, he keep saying saying rubbish and himself is making sense
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by kizwid(m): 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
KingOdart:

Look at this Idiot manufacturing Statistics from his anus just like a Typical IPOB grin

lol..... and people that naive like him, will think he's making point
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Ikinternational: 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
KingOdart:

That's not an opinion but a clear display of Bigotry and hatred

You're truly one stupid man. Just an honest observation.

EVERYTHING you accuse others of, you do yourself.

N somehow still too stupid to recognize n caution yourself.

Just rambling like a mentally disturbed man.

Nothing dey your pocket. Absolutely nothing. Hence all the frustration outbursts

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Peacecoy19: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
This stats show very clearly the distribution of religion practice in the country Nigeria.

Muslims are only majority in the north-west of Nigeria.
The North East is 50:50.

Muslims are minority in 4 geopolitical zones.
Yet they are driving Islamisation upandan.

Muslims are minority in Nigeria. But politically dominant
Noisy Minority like MURIC

Christians population drink alcohol while Muslim don't drink at all.
Are you saying Christianity/tradireligion.is equated t o alcoholism I don't believe you

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by tiwaz(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by authenticman(m): 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
Port Harcourt and Calabar represent wella grin grin..if you know you know grin
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
Samunique:
@QueenSekxy, I'm surprised you wasted your precious time in quoting this guy. Did u not sense it in the first place, the low level of intelligence this guy displays, that he's just a fanatic who wants to vomit all the lies he has been fed with at all cost ?

Pls leave this guy, he knows next to noting !!! undecided

Stop wasting your time on this guy. @QueenSekxy !!!

Hummmmmmmm Mr know all.

I think you can understand little from my point? Christain is going to perish soon. Because we have turn many churches to mosque in some christain country. Hope you get me now?
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
Beninempire:
start building mega churches all over their environment like how we did it in auchi.

See apostle suleman, a former Muslims same with oshiomole before we Christianize them. Now suleman own the biggest church in Nigeria and oshiomole is a confirmed catholic in Benin
OK, thank u for Christianizing the Muslims, but what has ur alcoholic consuming religion brought us?

1, alcohol
2, drug addiction
3, yahoo yahoo
4, cultism
5, prostitution
6, etc

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
OK, thank u for Christianizing the Muslims, but what has ur alcoholic consuming religion brought us?

1, alcohol
2, drug addiction
3, yahoo yahoo
4, cultism
5, prostitution
6, etc
alot better than
1) poverty
2) disease
3) starvation
4) illiteracy
5) suicide bombing
6)boko haram
7) herdsmen
cool underevelopement

Etc etc

Islam is now the largest world terrorists group

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
Samunique:
Judging from the way you write , one can quickly discern your level of intelligence !!!

Christianity will soon end on earth bcs it's based on false foundation ?

Laughable grin grin grin you know next to noting !!!

Well, continue wallowing in the ignorance your Alfas are dishing out to you daily.

grin just wait and see let see who have low IQ between you and I
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Kakamorufu(m): 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
niger delta no dey carry last
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Kingspin(m): 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
Beninempire:
everyone knows that. UK just gave Muslims Nigeria not because they have higher population.

States in the north like Bauchi has like 25% Christians, taraba has 80% , Adamawa has 35% Christians.

Kaduna,kano, jigawa, borno has huge number of indigenous Christians unlike their southern counterpart that you hardly find indigenous Muslims.

In south west, only Oyo and osun has high Muslim population. Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun and Lagos are Christians majority.

In north central, Christians dominate plateau,benue. Has high numbers in kogi, kwara and nassarawa.

In ss/se only auchi in Edo north has high population of indigenous Muslims but they going down in a rapid speed. You can find churches in every street in auchi now and Christians now have higher population than them.

Christians are like 59% of the country population, Muslims 35%> traditionist take the remaining.
This is why they are sending Boko Haram, herdsmen, bandits etc to destroy Christian number especially in the North back by some Muslims clergy, politicians and others.

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
Kingspin:
This is why they are sending Boko Haram, herdsmen, bandits etc to destroy Christian number especially in the North back by some Muslims clergy, politicians and others.
too bad Christians keep multiplying and the Muslims keep begging for Money and dying of starvation

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Samunique(m): 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Hummmmmmmm Mr know all.

I think you can understand little from my point? Christain is going to perish soon. Because we have turn many churches to mosque in some christain country. Hope you get me now?
You know what ?

I won't waste my time with someone like u, OK ?

by !!!

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Bundaweber: 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
Beninempire:
Yoruba and who has what in common? You are uneducated.

It's the etsako in Edo state that has a Muslim population. You will hardly see a *Bini* Muslim, it's like finding an igbo Muslim.

Have you forgotten Benin was the first to embrace Christianity?

so you are telling me the Bello osagies who have a mosque in their house at Lagos street are not binis or the edosomwans or the enabuleles or the okeaya innehs and so on these are families who's patriachs where Muslims. my friend put your eyes down and understand. some of binis biggest family's have members who are muslims. your comment shows how uneducated you are. really just because they where the "first to embrace Christianity" does not mean that people would not accept Islam. moreover Benin accepted Christianity and was practicing jazz at the same time??.
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Bundaweber: 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
fx45:
Afonja!

Your post suggests otherwise

okoro stop saying nonsense. I am not descended from afonja . I know where I am descended from but do you know where you are descended from? like I said in my earlier post those who say such nonsense like you are from very uncivilized backgrounds and I also believe they seriously lack home training. Okoro go back to your family and get quality training rather than showing your deficiencies online. ozour, uhua howa
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by anthonyuncle(m): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
kanubiafra:
going by what you just wrote it means they also have the highest population too?

na
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by Kingspin(m): 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
Beninempire:
too bad Christians keep multiplying and the Muslims keep begging for Money and dying of starvation
The only way some Muslims feel they can survive is by destruction. Is bad for them.
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by WisdomHunter(m): 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
Blizzy9ja:
Pls let's see the list for tramadol per geo-political zone.

Hahahaha this guy is a beast.
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by yousouphe(m): 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
Oga
This your analysis shows how educated you are and your level of IQ.

YOUR ANALYSIS IS NOT REPRESENTATIVE.

Beninempire:

Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by abdulwastecx(m): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Yoruba don't even see Ondo folks are original Yoruba seff ....the core Yoruba are Oyo, Osun and Ogun

In your dream I guess
Re: Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS by XavierD(f): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2019

Show us record of drugs consumption as well

Though some consume off record

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown / Arthur Eze Registers At Gym Center, Gives Staff N1M For Breakfast / Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election