Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). (2769 Views)

Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) / Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). by abioila(m): 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2010
You often hear girls when approached by some guys say 'you are not my level', and often see some guys refusing to date a virtuous woman just b'cos she is not in his 'league'.i thought love knows no boundary.so guys what are those things that eliminates a guy/girl from another girls'/guys' league.
Re: What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). by Dyt(f): 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2010
Money
Re: What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). by MsPotato(f): 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2010
When the guy behaves like he is the 'IT' thing today (he thinks he is smart, he thinks he is the wisest, when he thinks he is the sexiest, when he think he is the most handsome one there. there is a limit whn a person wants to show his confidence)

When a guy talks greatly about his religion or is a religion fanatic. I mean Common! U aint that great to bring me to heaven today! Abeg!  angry angry angry

When a guy talks about clothes or shoes or his hair or how he likes to keep fit all day long. Urgh! That is like eww!  angry angry angry Abeg! I no want see a guy with no appetite all day long like say he want join some slimming contest!!!  angry

When a guy boast about his richness or maybe show his richness to me. YUCK!  angry angry angry

When a guy shows in public his nastiness like say he go spit for here and there or maybe he eat chewing gum and stick it under the table or he chews his finger nails and spit it out like some fountain water. I mean HELLO! Your momma no go teach you about personal hygiene abi?  angry angry angry

When he abuse animals / living creatures (like say we walk in the park and he saw a stray cat blocking our way. . . he go kick it ) I swear, I will give him a HOT SLAP till his momma no go remember his face no more!HMM!  angry
Re: What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). by abioila(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2010
Ms. Potato:

When the guy behaves like he is the 'IT' thing today (he thinks he is smart, he thinks he is the wisest, when he thinks he is the sexiest, when he think he is the most handsome one there. there is a limit whn a person wants to show his confidence)

When a guy talks greatly about his religion or is a religion fanatic. I mean Common! U aint that great to bring me to heaven today! Abeg!  angry angry angry

When a guy talks about clothes or shoes or his hair or how he likes to keep fit all day long. Urgh! That is like eww!  angry angry angry Abeg! I no want see a guy with no appetite all day long like say he want join some slimming contest!!!  angry

When a guy boast about his richness or maybe show his richness to me. YUCK!  angry angry angry

When a guy shows in public his nastiness like say he go spit for here and there or maybe he eat chewing gum and stick it under the table or he chews his finger nails and spit it out like some fountain water. I mean HELLO! Your momma no go teach you about personal hygiene abi?  angry angry angry

When he abuse animals / living creatures (like say we walk in the park and he saw a stray cat blocking our way. . . he go kick it ) I swear, I will give him a HOT SLAP till his momma no go remember his face no more!HMM!  angry
looks lyk smone is angry here!tru talk anyways.
Re: What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). by Yorisb: 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2010
Arrogance, Body Odour and K-Leg
Re: What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). by abioila(m): 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2010
Dyt:

Money
but u can always start smtin up 4 d oda person.
Re: What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). by Dyt(f): 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2010
Men r ingrates. Winks
Re: What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). by abioila(m): 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2010
Yorisb:

Arrogance, Body Odour and K-Leg
k-leg?na wa for NLanders O.
Re: What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). by MsPotato(f): 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2010
abioila:

looks lyk smone is angry here!tru talk anyways.

Oops! Sorry naa. Im not angry but I really dont like guys nehaving that way sad
Re: What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). by omega25red(m): 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2010
peoplewho usually talk like that are talking about money and nothing else
Re: What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 04, 2010
@poster
any gal with class will put ANY other gal to shame and in a different league in my book.
YOU CANT BUY OR FAKE CLASS. . . . . . . . . . . its a state of mind.

PS: if you ask what class is then you DEFINITELY dont have any, lol!
Re: What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). by MsPotato(f): 1:19am On Oct 04, 2010
omega25red:

peoplewho usually talk like that are talking about money and nothing else

Are u referring to me?
Re: What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). by Ladyjide(f): 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2010
Education, dating a illiterate man is difficult especially if you are educated yourself-
Re: What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). by Coretalk(m): 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2010
look, , i mean class. it's sad but it's true
Re: What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). by 190: 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2010
The Girls i hate most are those that think they have nothin more 2 offer than their pussy!
Re: What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). by adosjun(m): 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2010
When a lady depends on her man as if he is are father,  When she can't speak good English, dirty, mannerless n uses filthy slangs/talking 2muc without respect 4 herself n pips
Re: What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). by iice(f): 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2010
What has love got to do with it? You haven't dated the person, have no inkling of the true or whole character of the person.
Love is decision. You take an action and roll with it and sometimes it grows, other times it never happens.

Yes, there certain traits one consider appealing/attractive and certain traits one possesses or believes to possess, hence the division. You don't go about saying you'll date anything available for dating.

Personally i despise density. If you're slow-witted and of dilapidated membranes, please vamonos.
That encompasses alot. . .i don't want to hear about your money because you're to dense to realize i have no interest.
I don't wanna hear about how awesome you are. . .seriously you're the only who gives two flying figs what you think of yourself, hello is the brain working?
Re: What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). by adagz01(m): 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2010
Mannerless,dirtiness and worst of all being too pompous
Re: What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). by abioila(m): 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2010
Ladyjide:

Education, dating a illiterate man is difficult especially if you are educated yourself-
even if d person neva had d opportunity?but u can't u send d person to skul or sumthing?
Re: What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). by abioila(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2010
adosjun:

When a lady depends on her man as if he is are father,  When she can't speak good English, dirty, mannerless n uses filthy slangs/talking 2muc without respect 4 herself n pips
i hate dat 2.
Re: What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). by kokoye(m): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2010
abioila:

even if d person neva had d opportunity?but u can't u send d person to skul or sumthing?

Not worth it.

You send the person to school . . .the person starts making more money . . you are expecting returns on your investment but the person is now too busy to even have your time . . you get pissed, get a gun and kill the person. grin grin
Re: What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2010
Money

Education

Exposure
Re: What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). by SAGoddess: 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
any gal with class will put ANY other gal to shame and in a different league in my book.
YOU CANT BUY OR FAKE CLASS. . . . . . . . . . . its a state of mind.

PS: if you ask what class is then you DEFINITELY dont have any, lol!

grin grin grin
Re: What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). by Creamish(f): 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2010
hmm . . .for some pple, a gardner/security guard and a minister cant roll together . . . so yeah class comes in . .

and class encompasses a whole lot. . . . education, place of work, social status (even illiterate celebs get class), account status, club etc.
Re: What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). by teeboyseve(m): 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2010
Wealth

Pride

Respect/dignity

Education
Re: What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). by 190: 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2010
Did creamish Just mention ACCOUNT STATUS shocked shocked shocked

190 bails for his dear life~ grin grin grin
Re: What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). by Ladyjide(f): 1:13am On Oct 06, 2010
abioila:

Maybe to a University- but someone that can not even read or write , Hell NO!!!
kokoye:

Not worth it.

You send the person to school . . .the person starts making more money . . you are expecting returns on your investment but the person is now too busy to even have your time . . you get pissed, get a gun and kill the person. grin grin
wink
Re: What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 06, 2010
The kind of conversations we have will determine that.
Also what he wears. Be decent.
Re: What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2011
Looks and education! Dislike illiterates with a passion. And some guys no matter what degree they have, they remain illiterates in their minds!
Re: What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). by cantell(m): 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2011
michelin89:

Looks and education! Dislike illiterates with a passion. And some guys no matter what degree they have, they remain illiterates in their minds!
Correct me if i'm wrong, but this poster sounds like michelin.
(always out of reach)
grin
Re: What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2011
I'm trying so hard but it's tough being like her! grin
Re: What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). by cantell(m): 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2011
michelin89:

I'm trying so hard but it's tough being like her! grin
Yeah, tell me about it.
Ms. Potato:

I swear, I will give him a HOT SLAP till his momma no go remember his face no more!HMM!  angry
Look my friend, e be like say na dog you want. Which kain listing be dat?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Love Is Getting Married To Someone Else / She Thinks Its A Joke!!!! / What A Woman Needs...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.