Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban (26295 Views)

How To Send Files To Another Phone Offline With Opera Mini / Can I Use Whatsapp On Windows Mobile OS 6.0? / Help - I Can't Share Files To Pc Via Usb Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by martineverest(m): 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
Topmaike007:
those operating systems you mentioned are all closed Os and not Os
is apple not closed?
Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Topmaike007(m): 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

Long-term, I think it's the US that'll suffer for it. Google will lose all access to the huge market in China. Many other US companies will suffer as well. As for their OS, Yes it'll go mainstream. Their saving grace is that the OS will run all android apps. The lack of support for android is what killed off Symbian, RIM (blackberry), etc. Some other mobile phone manufacturers are already testing the new OS, it's just a matter of time before they decide to abandon Google to avoid possible US sanctions. The new OS is even reportedly 60% faster than android
even transsion will use it to produce phones to avoid USA sanction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by falopey: 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
Topmaike007:
even Google knows that wahala is on ground especially when the likes of Xaiomi,oppo and other big Phone makers are already testing the new OS

Who wan buy phone with an OS devoid of Facebook, YouTube and WhatsApp ? Are you willing to give up your Facebook account with all the memories you have created on it because you want to use Xaiomi phones?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Sterope(f): 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
How are they better? Are they not encouraging sweatshops? Where do you think most clothes sold in the western countries come from?

It is not about Asian or Western countries. It is life. If Africa had Asian technology and government support, we would have a lot of sweatshops too. Just like if we had the knowledge available to the West then, they would have been the slaves and us the masters.

beamtopola:

You know, Africans hate good but love evil. Chinese are not better of. The western countries are better than the asian.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Topmaike007(m): 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
martineverest:
u are obviously naive...china banned Google, Facebook, whatsap, YouTube, Instagram,Google map,Twitter,wiki,Snapchat , Skype etc years ago....u can NEVER find those apps in china
I am talking about integrating in there app store for people in this part of the world to use because I know that this Oak os will conquer Africa, because my people likes cheap phones in which I am among with 60k I am using a nice Huawei gadget with top notch display

5 Likes

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Topmaike007(m): 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
falopey:

Who wan buy phone with an OS devoid of Facebook, YouTube and WhatsApp ? Are you willing to give up your Facebook account with all the memories you have created on it because you want to use Xaiomi phones?
when Transsion and every other Chinese OEM adopt Oak os you and I will have no choice but to use it and when Facebook sees that Shares are dropping they will be the one to contact Oak to integrate it in their Os

1 Like

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by martineverest(m): 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2019
Topmaike007:
I am talking about integrating in there app store for people in this part of the world to use because I know that this Oak os will conquer Africa, because my people likes cheap phones in which I am among with 60k I am using a nice Huawei gadget with top notch display
android one is already doing that........how many Africans can do without google, Facebook, whatsapp, Instagram, Snapchat etc?do u think banks like zenith, UBA and co will even bother developing for Huawei when they have smaller market share..recall that windows phone wasn't supported depute owning 5 percent share

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Bluntemperor: 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
Get sense joker's,you will notice that there are elements of truth in what American Government are saying about most Chinese Companies,many are tools for collecting data for the Govt and that is too bad.in fact Chinese Govt sponsored so many students to American Universities and Europe for diabolical purposes which China wouldn't like others to do unto them,that one na death by firing squad in China.Even you cannot walk with Chinese easily,they believed you are stealing their technology and yet they want to lead the world-for where!!!.

5 Likes

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Topmaike007(m): 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
martineverest:
is apple not closed?
check This out

To tell you that even Citizens are scared about what Trump is doing

1 Like

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Topmaike007(m): 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2019
Bluntemperor:
Get sense joker's,you will notice that there are elements of truth in what American Government are saying about most Chinese Companies,many are tools for collecting data for the Govt and that is too bad.in fact Chinese Govt sponsored so many students to American Universities and Europe for diabolical purposes which China wouldn't like others to do unto them,that one na death by firing squad in China.Even you cannot walk with Chinese easily,they believed you are stealing their technology and yet they want to lead the world-for where!!!.
Penguin your data that Facebook are selling to USA government when have they come to apologise..

Stop blaming China, even America is not a saint

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by martineverest(m): 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
Topmaike007:
check This out

To tell you that even Citizens are scared about what Trump is doing
lol.... manufacturers like foxconn,apple, Nintendo are moving their factories away from china to avoid the tax... India, Vietnamese etc are benefiting from the move and those factories are being relocated to those countries...who will suffer the consequences?.....china

3 Likes

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Topmaike007(m): 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
martineverest:
android one is already doing that........how many Africans can do without google, Facebook, whatsapp, Instagram, Snapchat etc?do u think banks like zenith, UBA and co will even bother developing for Huawei when they have smaller market share..recall that windows phone wasn't supported depute owning 5 percent share
this same window phone you mentioned is Closed Os and moreover Oak support Android app because it is also built on Linux

1 Like

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Topmaike007(m): 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
martineverest:
lol.... manufacturers like foxconn,apple, Nintendo are moving their factories away from china to avoid the tax... India, Vietnamese etc are benefiting from the move and those factories are being relocated to those countries...who will suffer the consequences?.....china

drop Link and stop giving us lamba here...

You think to move company dey easy

Drop Link or else I Don't believe you

1 Like

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by martineverest(m): 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
Topmaike007:
this same window phone you mentioned is Closed Os and moreover Oak support Android app because it is also built on Linux
not All android apps...it doesn't take anything for Google, Facebook etc to deprecate or shutdown their apps that are in oak is by changing their APIs...most banks and other organisations will only release their apps on playstore cos of security...check the Oak store and see if u have any naija bank app
Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by martineverest(m): 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
Topmaike007:
drop Link and stop giving us lamba here...

You think to move company dey easy

Drop Link or else I Don't believe you
as we are talking,some iPhones are now made in India.. foxconn, world's largest tech makers are building factories in USA, Vietnam and india.... Nintendo yesterday announced that it will move all its factories that supply American citizens it's products away from china to India and vitenam
Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Topmaike007(m): 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
martineverest:
not All android apps...it doesn't take anything for Google, Facebook etc to deprecate or shutdown their apps that are in oak is by changing their APIs...most banks and other organisations will only release their apps on playstore cos of security...check the Oak store and see if u have any naija bank app
I pray death will not kill anyone of us and none of us will deactivate our account..

We shall see till then all fingers are crossed, I know I say more than this when Google introduced Android,and then Symbian and blackberry were the talk of the Town

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Topmaike007(m): 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
martineverest:
as we are talking,some iPhones are now made in India.. foxconn, world's largest tech makers are building factories in USA, Vietnam and india.... Nintendo yesterday announced that it will move all its factories that supply American citizens it's products away from china to India and vitenam
drop Link na abi you dey fear
Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Dottore: 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
Opexzy:

Please sir... What is your definition of best economy as used in your statement ?.. I would like you to school me on this
I meant second second largest economy in the world sir.
Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by martineverest(m): 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
Topmaike007:
I pray death will not kill anyone of us and none of us will deactivate our account..

We shall see till then all fingers are crossed, I know I say more than this when Google introduced Android,and then Symbian and blackberry were the talk of the Town
American and world biggest company and biggest software maker, microsoft couldn't penetrate the market;Samsung,world largest smartphone maker couldn't do it and blackberry,with the most secured is could'nt...who is Huawei?

3 Likes

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by martineverest(m): 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
Topmaike007:
drop Link na abi you dey fear
Google is Ur friend
Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by FManager(m): 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
Henri8:

Try ke? They are a world power already and for many years now sef.

World power as if, they world power only works for many African countries including me beloved country "Nigeria" & their Asian countries.

They are more wicked than the Europeans and if given the chances I pity African nations.

A
Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Ugosample(m): 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2019
Kingspin:
Good move however..

China don't care about your country, bad roads, poor electricity, killings or human right abuses.

At least in the United State or Europe companies, group or individuals can be fined, sentence or subjected to rule of law. Eg facebook, Apple etc.
But with China coming-in, I whether what the world will look like because they don't have the type of system or government that is open for the rest of the world. Does it mean the rest of the world especially developing countries will be subject to whatever China feed them?

interesting
Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
Topmaike007:
even transsion will use it to produce phones to avoid USA sanction
I don't think the US expected these ripple effects. Lolz. I'm really loving the power play

1 Like

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Legendguru: 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
hmmm
Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Topmaike007(m): 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
martineverest:
Google is Ur friend
then you're not sure of the news you drop
Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Opexzy: 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
martineverest:

Stop arguing with him.. I stopped reading his comment when he said Oak support android app because they are both linux based... Just tell me it will run o Ubuntu as well because they all Linus based OS... Take it or leave it... No OS in this 21 century will survive outside the America ecosystem... They come this far to earn that respect... Put sentiment and nativity aside... Tell me one software company that doesn't feed from us

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
FManager:

World power as if, they world power only works for many African countries including me beloved country "Nigeria" & their Asian countries.

They are more wicked than the Europeans and if given the chances I pity African nations.

A

Provide evidence that they are more wicked than the Europeans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Good Samaritans Who Returned Lost Phones / BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months / Get 50mb For #100 Naira Only On Mtn !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.