Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban (26287 Views)

How To Send Files To Another Phone Offline With Opera Mini / Can I Use Whatsapp On Windows Mobile OS 6.0? / Help - I Can't Share Files To Pc Via Usb Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by martineverest(m): 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
MrTrend:
Between American Government and Huawei..

Who wins in this battle? tongue
Huawei mobile and computer sector is already dead

3 Likes

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Dottore: 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ok
Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by sammyj: 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2019
Story for the gods!! grin shocked shocked
Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Studyinchina200(m): 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
Huawei is better than Apple

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Dottore: 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
martineverest:
Huawei mobile and computer sector is already dead
In a few months time you'd see that you are wrong. Forget any business that have Chinese or Arabs as competitors? America is not afraid for nothing. It takes extra effort and extraordinary IQ as well as qualitative leadership for China to wriggle out of nowhere to become not only a biggest world trade hub but second world best economy.

6 Likes

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by blank(f): 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
I wanted another Huawei for my next phone but imma sit this one out.
Whenever they sort out their issues they can return to Google.
If it's not Google .... adios amigos.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
Thats very untrue...
lol. Because it can b use as a spying agent

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Topmaike007(m): 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
Harmoneasy:
Power has change hand..No going back move..
bro no going back at all

1 Like

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by blowjohn(m): 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
FManager:
Still not like Chinese communist tech, I fear for powerless African countries if Chinese could try to be world power.

That's what I have always pointed out. China likes playing unfair games. If China rules the world eh..... Na big wahala o

6 Likes

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
Whobedatte:
Some of you that have not worked with Chinese , Indians ,Lebanese before .
Then you would never pray they become the center of world power .
From Wahum -Nicapaco- Metropolitan-Enpee etc
Kindly mention one company owned by these Asians that isn't a sweatshop?
Bloody racists and selfish individuals .
You know, Africans hate good but love evil. Chinese are not better of. The western countries are better than the asian.

5 Likes

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by jaxxy(m): 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
lankka:
I just luv Huawei's persistence Spirit....
But d ban is affecting them seriously....
I'll jus wait and c who wins the battle finally..
It will change the tech world massively.

They won’t be the first to make an os so I wonder what is special they shud ask Microsoft, Blackberry to give them the 411. They are still delusional. Small trade war and minor ban that shud call for mature negotiations they are doing like pinky and the brain that want to take over the world.

4 Likes

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Topmaike007(m): 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
priceaction:
These people are very proactive. Imagine having this trade secret for a long time without letting it out. They are moving ahead now and many countries will follow suite. No country dominate technology markets for ever. This may be the era of technology revolutions long awaited and end monopoly of google in the long run. Google self is warning American government now of the new apps implications.
even Google knows that wahala is on ground especially when the likes of Xaiomi,oppo and other big Phone makers are already testing the new OS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by donnie(m): 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
Mtcheew ...Nokia did the same gragra before settling for Android.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by LUGBE: 5:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
Get your trademarks registered today with us,please check my signature today. Nigerians, the time is now.
Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Henri8: 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2019
FManager:
Still not like Chinese communist tech, I fear for powerless African countries if Chinese could try to be world power.
Try ke? They are a world power already and for many years now sef.
Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Topmaike007(m): 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
frugal:
Short-term, yes. Long-term, I don't think they'll make it. It won't go mainstream. At least not quickly enough before they give up.

There's a reason why the windows mobile, blackberry os, symbian os, etal all struggled till they faded out. It's the same reason why Apple's iOS thrived. It's the mobile app ecosystem.

Competition is good tho. Love it. Rooting for them.
do you know that Major phones we're using in this part of the world are made in China and those Os you mentioned earlier are closed Os not open like Android and this Oak os is open Os meaning you can do anything you like with it and the report from the company that tested the OS said it's fast and consume less data than Android

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Henri8: 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
MrTrend:
Between American Government and Huawei..

Who wins in this battle? tongue
Huawei.
Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by dehi: 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
frugal:
Short-term, yes. Long-term, I don't think they'll make it. It won't go mainstream. At least not quickly enough before they give up.

There's a reason why the windows mobile, blackberry os, symbian os, etal all struggled till they faded out. It's the same reason why Apple's iOS thrived. It's the mobile app ecosystem.

if Huawei deploy their os, consumer will not even feel much difference between huawei nd android OS... because Chinese know how to get the best out

1 Like

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by martineverest(m): 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
Dottore:

In a few months time you'd see that you are wrong. Forget any business that have Chinese or Arabs as competitors? America is not afraid for nothing. It takes extra effort and extraordinary IQ as well as qualitative leadership for China to wriggle out of nowhere to become not only a biggest world trade hub but second world best economy.
ok..ask microsoft, blackberry and. Samsung what happened to their mobile OSes

1 Like

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Opexzy: 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
Dottore:

Please sir... What is your definition of best economy as used in your statement ?.. I would like you to school me on this

1 Like

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Topmaike007(m): 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
martineverest:
waste of time and efforts....how will they get developers' interest when most developers are from American allies
so you're telling me now that if Nigeria ban Huawei now and Huawei contact you to develop app for them you will not do it because Buhari has ban it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Topmaike007(m): 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
Henri8:

Try ke? They are a world power already and for many years now sef.
yeah you're right

1 Like

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Henri8: 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
frugal:

Do you know most smartphones are made in Asia?
Do you know also the Asia houses most of the world's population?
Do you also know that most nations really want a break from the US/it's allies hegemony?
HongMeng is here to stay and it will not only thrive but displace Google's Android.
Already Xiaomi and Oppo have been tasting HongMeng.

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by martineverest(m): 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
Topmaike007:
so you're telling me now that if Nigeria ban Huawei now and Huawei contact you to develop app for them you will not do it because Buhari has ban it
how many developers will they contact?...u think Nigeria is America?.if any American decides to go against the president's command they will face a grevious penalty.did u ask urself why Google, microsoft, Facebook etc obliged quickly?

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Topmaike007(m): 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
martineverest:
ok..ask microsoft, blackberry and. Samsung what happened to their mobile OSes
those operating systems you mentioned are all closed Os and not Os

1 Like

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Topmaike007(m): 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
martineverest:
how many developers will they contact?...u think Nigeria is America?.if any American decides to go against the president's command they will face a grevious penalty.did u ask urself why Google, microsoft, Facebook etc obliged quickly?
have you ever ask yourself that if this project become successful will Facebook and the rest not go bankrupt knowing full well that Chinese produce 70% of gadget use in this part of the world

1 Like

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by CharlesJok3r: 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
Google's Android and Apple's iOS. Is here to stay. Hongmeng or hongkong is a waste of time and resources by Huawei.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Topmaike007(m): 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
Henri8:

Do you know most smartphones are made in Asia?
Do you know also the Asia houses most of the world's population?
Do you also know that most nations really want a break from the US/it's allies hegemony?
HongMeng is here to stay and it will not only thrive but displace Google's Android.
Already Xiaomi and Oppo have been tasting HongMeng.
help me tell am so

Huawei Amaka

God bless China

1 Like

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
frugal:

Long-term, I think it's the US that'll suffer for it. Google will lose all access to the huge market in China. Many other US companies will suffer as well. As for their OS, Yes it'll go mainstream. Their saving grace is that the OS will run all android apps. The lack of support for android is what killed off Symbian, RIM (blackberry), etc. Some other mobile phone manufacturers are already testing the new OS, it's just a matter of time before they decide to abandon Google to avoid possible US sanctions. The new OS is even reportedly 60% faster than android

3 Likes

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Topmaike007(m): 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2019
CharlesJok3r:
Google's Android and Apple's iOS. Is here to stay. Hongmeng or hongkong is a waste of time and resources by Huawei.
when time comes you will also use it I said More than this when Android was entering the market new in 2009 during the days of symbian and blackberry

1 Like

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by martineverest(m): 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
Topmaike007:
have you ever ask yourself that if this project become successful will Facebook and the rest not go bankrupt knowing full well that Chinese produce 70% of gadget use in this part of the world
u are obviously naive...china banned Google, Facebook, whatsap, YouTube, Instagram,Google map,Twitter,wiki,Snapchat , Skype etc years ago....u can NEVER find those apps in china

those apps are replaced by baidu,tencent, Alibaba etc....this is one of the reasons America is retaliating

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months / Iphone 15 Officially Launched In Nigeria / Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.