Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban (26297 Views)

How To Send Files To Another Phone Offline With Opera Mini / Can I Use Whatsapp On Windows Mobile OS 6.0? / Help - I Can't Share Files To Pc Via Usb Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Topmaike007(m): 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2019
martineverest:
American and world biggest company and biggest software maker, microsoft couldn't penetrate the market;Samsung,world largest smartphone maker couldn't do it and blackberry,with the most secured is could'nt...who is Huawei?
I know Huawei is nothing, but when all Chinese OEM embraces Oak os then you will know that Google pixel, Samsung and Lg can't take Android far and let me remind you top five OEM in the world Samsung and iPhone are the only ones that are not China,to tell you that Trump has dug a grave for Google

1 Like

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Topmaike007(m): 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
Opexzy:

Stop arguing with him.. I stopped reading his comment when he said Oak support android app because they are both linux based... Just tell me it will run o Ubuntu as well because they all Linus based OS... Take it or leave it... No OS in this 21 century will survive outside the America ecosystem... They come this far to earn that respect... Put sentiment and nativity aside... Tell me one software company that doesn't feed from us
you read it or you don't read it in as much as you use Made in China Droid and you will continue using it because it's cheaper oga you will use oak OS, because every other OEM producing gadget from China will drop Android to avoid sanction...and as we're saying Xaiomi and oppo which are in the top 5 and all other Chinese company are currently testing the OS..

China Stand in solidarity with there own product...

1 Like

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by FManager(m): 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
kmcutez:

Provide evidence that they are more wicked than the Europeans.

They are racist towards Africans and the irony they are yellow not white, also my family and I traveled to Togo to see my father's business a partner(well we did go for vacation), the couples are Chinese they husband was very warm and welcoming but the wife good lord was the reverse see us was like seeing nothing.

So that was my first encounter of racism never truly understood her hate plus their ugly only son.

They fantasies (scratch that worship) white skin. Just like Edo people who love fair skinned people.

They Westerns are the same as the Chinese but not close to their wicked hidden agenda.

Centuries of hate and enslavement even till this very age so tell Africans we need to wake up, Africa everything the world has.(more than).

But greedy won't allow it, we have a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by uchedum(m): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
Topmaike007:
this same window phone you mentioned is Closed Os and moreover Oak support Android app because it is also built on Linux

linux kernel is stil US origin.....IF USA want to crush Huawei to the last bit,,,is just a simple task,,don't underestimate USA , dey v too many options with there plans

1 Like

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
martineverest:
waste of time and efforts....how will they get developers' interest when most developers are from American allies

Huawei can never make it outside of china without American softwares..... Samsung tried leaving Google by developing tizen OS,they never made it despite their efforts..tizen is only successful in television and smart watch sector
Developers interest, that's where the problem lies
Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by iammiracle1(m): 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
Whobedatte:
Some of you that have not worked with Chinese , Indians ,Lebanese before .
Then you would never pray they become the center of world power .
From Wahum -Nicapaco- Metropolitan-Enpee etc
Kindly mention one company owned by these Asians that isn't a sweatshop?
Bloody racists and selfish individuals .

This Huawei case has showed that a lot of users on this forum are pretty dumb, China ke? Be a world power? A ppl that don't give two bleeps about others except their selfish selves, you CAN'T ever occupy a position of importance in their companies here in 9ja much more over there in China, i can tell you for a fact that the Chinese hates the guts of an average black man, they worship whites Americans precisely and always act dumb to look inferior and steal secrets to replicate, you go to US and become professors, business owners, politicians, revered ppl in society, China won't even offer you resident permit...nonsense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by SUPERPACK: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2019
Bluntemperor:
Get sense joker's,you will notice that there are elements of truth in what American Government are saying about most Chinese Companies,many are tools for collecting data for the Govt and that is too bad.in fact Chinese Govt sponsored so many students to American Universities and Europe for diabolical purposes which China wouldn't like others to do unto them,that one na death by firing squad in China.Even you cannot walk with Chinese easily,they believed you are stealing their technology and yet they want to lead the world-for where!!!.
mark Zuckerberg that sold facebook users data during the USA general election, is he also a chinese??.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Dottore: 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
martineverest:
ok..ask microsoft, blackberry and. Samsung what happened to their mobile OSes
Oga Chinese have very unique business strategies.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Optimus212: 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
MrTrend:
Between American Government and Huawei..

Who wins in this battle? tongue

HUAWEI wink
Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by sapientia(m): 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
Good move.

But can they compete?
Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by tomdon(m): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2019
lankka:
I just luv Huawei's persistence Spirit....
But d ban is affecting them seriously....
I'll jus wait and c who wins the battle finally..
It will change the tech world massively.

Effort in futility

1 Like

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by linearity: 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

Long-term, I think it's the US that'll suffer for it. Google will lose all access to the huge market in China. Many other US companies will suffer as well. As for their OS, Yes it'll go mainstream. Their saving grace is that the OS will run all android apps. The lack of support for android is what killed off Symbian, RIM (blackberry), etc. Some other mobile phone manufacturers are already testing the new OS, it's just a matter of time before they decide to abandon Google to avoid possible US sanctions. The new OS is even reportedly 60% faster than android

Do you have a link where it was stated that, the new OS will run all android app?

It is like saying that, one can run windows apps on a Mac OS....and if they built native support for android apps, it will effectively cut down on the performance of the new OS as it will be too bunks with too many kernels.

Best option is to attract developers to develop for their new platform, which will be very tricky, because it will require additional investment from current app owners.
Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by cr7lomo: 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
Topmaike007:
I pray death will not kill anyone of us and none of us will deactivate our account..

We shall see till then all fingers are crossed, I know I say more than this when Google introduced Android,and then Symbian and blackberry were the talk of the Town

What u guys are saying here doesn't mk sense... what's the difference between android and oak?? Android was better, friendlier and more modern than windows and symbian... So all these companies u mentioned will leave android just because they too like China or what??
Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by falopey: 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
iammiracle1:

This Huawei case has showed that a lot of users on this forum are pretty dumb, China ke? Be a world power? A ppl that don't give two bleeps about others except their selfish selves, you CAN'T ever occupy a position of importance in their companies here in 9ja much more over there in China, i can tell you for a fact that the Chinese hates the guts of an average black man, they worship whites Americans precisely and always act dumb to look inferior and steal secrets to replicate, you go to US and become professors, business owners, politicians, revered ppl in society, China won't even offer you resident permit...nonsense
I tire o. All these people shouting China this, China that! Let them go to China and say they have human rights. China go tell them who be their father. That’s not a nation we want in a position of leadership.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by profmallor: 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
I m very sure whatever OS huawei comes up with will be compatible with existing Andriod OS, they would simply copy and rename it, however now the West would have to spend billions trying to block that access. That's a waste of time and resources in my opinion, the Chinese are renowned for duplicating and rebranding.

2 Likes

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by xyz123456: 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
iammiracle1:

Thanks for this post. Too many mumu people on this forum. China is far more wicked and racist than US.
Also, the best talents in China are working or studying in America. China cant even keep their best talent. Forget all this IGG, China products are mostly used at underdeveloped countries. They are still very far behind US in tech especially softwares...

1 Like

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Dumetroniks: 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
martineverest:
android one is already doing that........how many Africans can do without google, Facebook, whatsapp, Instagram, Snapchat etc?do u think banks like zenith, UBA and co will even bother developing for Huawei when they have smaller market share..recall that windows phone wasn't supported depute owning 5 percent share

Don’t mind this people abeg. I wonder if many of them ever reason that many big businesses online thrive on Facebook,Twitter,Instagram and the rest. Even many Nigerian businesses are dependent on the massive revenue from social media which is totally dominated by American IT companies. Ask the proponents of the Huawei oak shit if they do advertise their businesses on we chat,ten cent or other Chinese b2b platforms as compared to that of American firms. When America blacklists all their social media apps I would wonder how many businesses would thrive online if u but a xiaomi or oppo or huawei fone cos it’s cheap at the expense of your livelihood.
How many years do they think it will take for China to produce massive companies like google, Facebook and amazon which can be matched toe to toe. Let dreamers keep dreaming abeg. The world know huawei is a spy company managed by Sun yafang and the Chinese MSS. Let the gullible ones entrust their lives to Chinese.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by lloyds(m): 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2019
Chinese are inhuman and selfish.

Just the welfare structure in American or EU companies here and what is obtainable in Chinese firms. . They are slave drivers and miserly.

I don't wish they take over world power because a lot will suffer esp. Africa. .
Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by lloyds(m): 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
U can never compare the quality of an American soft ware with Chinese. . The only reason those Chinese phones are selling is because they are relatively cheap. .
Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Osefonria: 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
Imagine using a phone without Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram or Twitter.
Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by maasoap(m): 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
martineverest:
waste of time and efforts....how will they get developers' interest when most developers are from American allies

Huawei can never make it outside of china without American softwares..... Samsung tried leaving Google by developing tizen OS,they never made it despite their efforts..tizen is only successful in television and smart watch sector

The truth is that you didn't know about Hongmeng OS when USA started its madness until few days ago. Now, you're predicting doom for them just because some companies attempted it in the past and failed.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by TSRC: 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
kmcutez:

Go and ask your uncles and aunties working in chinese companies what their eyes see on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by tyup(m): 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
kmcutez:

You dont need Evidence....try working with/Under some of them to get a self confirmation

1 Like

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 14, 2019
Dottore:

In a few months time you'd see that you are wrong. Forget any business that have Chinese or Arabs as competitors? America is not afraid for nothing. It takes extra effort and extraordinary IQ as well as qualitative leadership for China to wriggle out of nowhere to become not only a biggest world trade hub but second world best economy.
which extra effort? every technology China owns is stolen or cloned from the west
Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 15, 2019
TSRC:

Go and ask your uncles and aunties working in chinese companies what their eyes see on a daily basis.
this post shows you lack manners and courtesy...... prove your point without foul words stop behaving like an illiterate
Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Timekeeper: 6:57am On Jun 15, 2019
Henri8:
Try ke? They are a world power already and for many years now sef.

World power for your father house abi
Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Timekeeper: 7:00am On Jun 15, 2019
Henri8:

Do you know most smartphones are made in Asia?
Do you know also the Asia houses most of the world's population?
Do you also know that most nations really want a break from the US/it's allies hegemony?
HongMeng is here to stay and it will not only thrive but displace Google's Android.
Already Xiaomi and Oppo have been tasting HongMeng.

Idiot, and if they ask u which country u wan travel, u go choose USA and even don't remember China.... Hongmeng will stay for you, not me.. For you and your father house... Moreover it's testing not tasting

1 Like

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by SUPERPACK: 7:52am On Jun 15, 2019
Timekeeper:

Idiot, and if they ask u which country u wan travel, u go choose USA and even don't remember China.... Hongmeng will stay for you, not me.. For you and your father house... Moreover it's testing not tasting
why the insult, or cant he share his own opinions again, try to be civil please.
Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Dottore: 8:01am On Jun 15, 2019
JESUSBOIY:
which extra effort? every technology China owns is stolen or cloned from the west
There's no country or big organization that is not involved in industrial or political espionage directly or indirectly.

Every country uses their private tech companies for spying and US is number one culprit: HP, Dell, Apple, Google, Facebook, yahoo, name it. That's why they are so conscious of China using Huawei and ZTE for the same purpose.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 15, 2019
Kingspin:
Good move however..

China don't care about your country, bad roads, poor electricity, killings or human right abuses.

At least in the United State or Europe companies, group or individuals can be fined, sentence or subjected to rule of law. Eg facebook, Apple etc.
But with China coming-in, I whether what the world will look like because they don't have the type of system or government that is open for the rest of the world. Does it mean the rest of the world especially developing countries will be subject to whatever China feed them?

End of story. Everything in China is tied to their government. BP, SHELL etal have shareholders and their price will tumble in an oil spill. Which Chinese company is publicly held? You cannot shame them on business platforms

More to the point, they don't even care

I pity the fools who decide to kidnap Chinese workers. Then you will see Chinese army and also why all these western security agencies are shouting huawei up and fan. 90% of routers sold in Nigeria are huawei and ZTE. They are probably intercepting all our emails etc.

We are in a dangerous place with these loans. Oyinbos do forgiveness, Chinese do hostile takeover

1 Like

Re: Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban by TSRC: 8:14am On Jun 15, 2019
segunmelvin:
this post shows you lack manners and courtesy...... prove your point without foul words stop behaving like an illiterate
Foul words?
Do you know the meaning of foul words, you illiterate.?

"stupid" is a foul word. Which is a quality you have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Good Samaritans Who Returned Lost Phones / BBM Would Be Available On Samsung Galaxy Devices On September 19th For 3 Months / Get 50mb For #100 Naira Only On Mtn !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.