Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn (68805 Views)

Ramsey Nouah Visits Daniel K Daniel & Wife, Carries Their Newborn Baby / Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby / Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by nextnear(m): 10:49am On Jun 15, 2019
vastone:
yoruba gurls nd hvin babies out of wedlock like 5&6.

once you ave small change , nxt na to carry belle gve you.

little wonder dey men place lil or no value on d suppose sluts...

tommorow, u see her fcukn anoder wen the gee goes sour..anyways congrats to "her" grin grin grin grin
she is happy and you are sad. She doesn't know you but you know her, you are a wrong human. Change your ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Lalas247(f): 10:51am On Jun 15, 2019
Hahaha

Wtf is this...

Please is that the husband or the husband's brother or an uncle or.....

Lord of Mercy grin
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 15, 2019
That's some oogli baby mama...but the baby is cute..something weird here.
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by nickyvil: 10:55am On Jun 15, 2019
vastone:

tommorow, u see her fcukn anoder wen the gee goes sour..anyways congrats to "her" grin grin grin grin

I don't do tribal but please defend this ...

Grace Amah
Genevieve
Clarion chukwura
Etc

Its not about race but about individuals and luck.
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Olyroks: 11:00am On Jun 15, 2019
For your mind now,u don make sensible contribution niyen oh...mumu undecided
vastone:

Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by jamezman(m): 11:14am On Jun 15, 2019
Twenty47:
Haha... Dat one na baby brother oo

Baby papa instead cheesy
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by avrex3k(m): 11:26am On Jun 15, 2019
wamide042:
na guy i dey see wey carry baby naa, abi na my eyes dey play mind games with me.
that mind games tho got me spilled my drink grin grin
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by RoyalGlobal: 11:29am On Jun 15, 2019
grin
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 15, 2019
fullonia:
You guys forgot to add a picture of the baby mama......cause i cant see her.

This is what happens when Men stick to the Women that stood with them through thick & thin before they became successful, such Women are not good for the Camera but those are the ones going to stick to you. She looks like Zanku herself, I won't be surprised if she was the one who originated the dance.

Society wants Glitter & Glamour not reality of life.
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by jbtobsyn(m): 11:41am On Jun 15, 2019
CapitalHYC:
Please is that Zlatan's brother carrying the baby or the Said Baby mama and if she is, why is this baby not sharing either parent's skin colour, can this be true?? 🤔 🤔
That is the girlfriend not the baby mama.
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Olibboy: 11:51am On Jun 15, 2019
vastone:

na long time girlfriend. just like olamide to his babymama
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by tramzy7: 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
That's why his ashamed of making it go public, thank God for the brother that revealed the face of the man Zlatan gave belle
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Legendguru: 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
truly they are both ibile. meaning the locals
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by onadana: 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
twerkjack:
Weird embarassed

angryVERY WEIRD.I DON'T UNDERSTAND.
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by onadana: 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
scarybeeeee:
Pardon my ignorance please,is that the guy or the baby mama?

lipsrsealed Jokes apart.I am confused too.
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Michaelisael06: 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
vastone:

who's dis fool
must u mention yoruba
shey ibo no dey get belle out of wedlock
why dem biafran em hating on afonja lyk dis
inregards 2 d issue at hand
everygirl is involve
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by onadana: 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
angry Is this a prank show?
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by sallazlee(m): 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
scarybeeeee:
sense will not kill, me too dey wonder�����
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by OlaThePlug(m): 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
Seyi is his manager not babymama!!!!!!!
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Promotions: 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
lahizak:
Poor Nigerians go always talk. Unna no fit just support a man's choice. Na unna dey make person commit suicide. Imagine d kind yab all of unna dey yab d lady. Imagine sje dey read dis post now, how she wan feel? We nigerians really need to stop online bullying. A simple congratulations will do but still unna go talk. Thats y i dont do online pictures or show off
you're blessed
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by jimcaddy(m): 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
This post is very confusing oh. Who is the baby mama here.
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
99thEnemy:
Zlatan and his girlfriend, Seyi Awonuga secretly welcomed a baby boy a while ago but kept it all under the sheets. Seyi decided to let the cat out of the bag today by sharing a photo of their new boy baby, simply captioning it as "Zlatan's baby" - Checkout the photos
Op please where's the girlfriend. I can't see her on the picture.
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
vastone:

Igbo and showing stupidity on public forum, chioma, the flavour babymamas and those Igbo girls with many abortions in Lagos, how are they different .

the one you use your life savings to buy, no be the value dey make u dey kill dem one by one for your land ? after all you don buy em, nothing dey happen

you no fit battered a Yoruba lady as her husband without sleeping in prison but for your land the Igbo parents no get mouth because na sell dem sell em for you
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
sallazlee:
sense will not kill, me too dey wonder�����

which sense dey you and scarybeeeee flat head? show your picture before rubbishing God creator on public forum

na thunder go faya all of you for that una third world war mud region. no wonder una land no dey progress.
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Tejumola856: 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
Is my eyes deceive me or na me deceive my eyes BLACK +BLACK=YELLOW,,, The girl look look KANTE,,self,,,, Zlantan is a jealousy guy, that is why he marry village and ugl# girl,,,, i don't say anything oooo,,, before you come and beat me now LOL
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lalas247:
Hahaha

Wtf is this...

Please is that the husband or the husband's brother or an uncle or.....

Lord of Mercy grin

is she not better than you that the pvssy ve been messed around like a rag?

shame no gree confirm here on how many abor.tion you don do. seems una yam legs dey affect una brain to function
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Tsolutionifede(m): 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
phransix2:
That can't be Zlatan's girlfriend. If she is I give him the license to cheat.
hahaha, craze dey ur head
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by ThankGod001(m): 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
SORRY TO DERAIL embarassed

PLS CHECK OUT MY THREAD TO GET FREE AIRTIME

https://www.nairaland.com/5243630/free-200-naira-get-here
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Reelmii: 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
they will soon colour the baby hair

two of them fit their self
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Reelmii: 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
scarybeeeee:
that is the baby mana

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels, Steve Harvey Meet On Malaria Eradication / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless / Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.