Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn (68810 Views)

Ramsey Nouah Visits Daniel K Daniel & Wife, Carries Their Newborn Baby / Toolz And Tunde Demuren With Their Newborn Baby / Troost-ekong Shares Adorable Photos Of His Partner And Their Newborn Son Oscar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Reelmii: 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
CapitalHYC:
Please is that Zlatan's brother carrying the baby or the Said Baby mama and if she is, why is this baby not sharing either parent's skin colour, can this be true?? 🤔 🤔
that is the girlfriend and the baby's skin colour could be baby fairness..... the colour will change as the child grows
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Mizwisdom(f): 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
Natine246:
Am I d only one to notice the baby is girl and not a boy. check d baby's ear ring......

Exactly, plus her mum looks like a guy
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by leslieokoye18: 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
vastone:
yoruba gurls nd hvin babies out of wedlock like 5&6.

once you ave small change , nxt na to carry belle gve you.

little wonder dey men place lil or no value on d suppose sluts...

tommorow, u see her fcukn anoder wen the gee goes sour..anyways congrats to "her" grin grin grin grin

Tribalistic Ape
Who unlocked you from your cage?!!!

Morron with a capital "M"
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by 99thEnemy(m): 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
grin grin Zlatan is a MAN his girlfriend is a woMAN grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by standout5: 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
Zlatan sef knw say no be him get the baby, reason he has not gone public when the girlfriend delivered.
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
OlaThePlug:
Seyi is his manager not babymama!!!!!!!

Are you sure about this? So is she the mother of that baby then? And who is the father?
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by tiijothobi(m): 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
If he had chose to dump her and go with a model as he rose to Fame, Nigerians will talk rubbish. Okay na he decided to stay with the person who stood by him and una still dey talk rubbish about the girl. Take social media serious and you will die quick *spits* angry
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Amdoyin(m): 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
becca2017:

Loool.. i was about asking that oh
the two of Una dey craze gan
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Vince77(m): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
I see men everywhere.
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Opiletool(m): 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
scarybeeeee:
Pardon my ignorance please,is that the guy or the baby mama?

I also wondered the same thing.
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by SammyTJack: 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
Girlfriend??
Hhmm...you mean future baby mama
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Lalas247(f): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

is she not better than you that the pvssy ve been messed around like a rag?

shame no gree confirm here on how many abor.tion you don do. seems una yam legs dey affect una brain to function

Haha allow describing your mother in that way....so so wrong

Who hurt u grin omo alé
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by meobizy(f): 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
Is this a case of incest?
I am confused.
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lalas247:

Haha allow describing my mother in that way....so so wrong

Who hurt u grin omo alé

just imagine this unfortunate specimen, na me u won use learn words here? if I start with u na suicide get you

you this brainless Har.lot think you can come here to rubbish another human like you without seeing someone that would point out your stupidity

I repeat the situation of your pvssy is really giving you a frustrated life. don't mess with me. original iidiot
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by compton11(m): 3:40am On Jun 16, 2019
fortunechy:
is he the girlfriend or the maid cuz I don't understand
see how you compare to maid because she is dark skin,same as how white see black women
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Lalas247(f): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

just imagine this unfortunate specimen, na me u won use learn words here? if I start with u na suicide get you

you this brainless Har.lot think you can come here to rubbish another human like you without seeing someone that would point out your stupidity

I repeat the situation of your pvssy is really giving you a frustrated life. don't mess with me. original iidiot
Yawns..
Please come with an insult that will move me
This is for toddlers .. all I see is what you call your mother everyday lacks originality grin
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lalas247:

Yawns..
Please come with an insult that will move me
This is for toddlers .. all I see is what you call your mother everyday lacks originality grin

you're just one mumu that need promoter but unfortunately for you I won't stoop so low to grant you the attention for that

I won't drag your mother to this your show of shame even though she failed in your upbringing. I guess you're a product of wedlock? because your manner of posts here can be traced to that line easily

don't mess with me
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by Lalas247(f): 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

you're just one mumu that need promoter but unfortunately for you I won't stoop so low to grant you the attention for that

I won't drag your mother to this your show of shame even though she failed in your upbringing. I guess you're a product of wedlock? because your manner of posts here can be traced to that line easily

don't mess with me
Haha pls stoop low to my level cry pretty pls

Wedlock lol niga WTF u on about .confusing your family situation with mine won't work fruitcake ... It may work for those gay guys u are chasing in romance section
Please.u must engage me o ...
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lalas247:

Haha pls stoop low to my level cry pretty pls

Wedlock lol niga WTF u on about .confusing your family situation with mine won't work fruitcake ... It may work for those gay guys u are chasing in romance section
Please.u must engage me o ...

it interest me when you cry, I won't hesitate to make you cry more if you want to continue in your show of shame

I format brain for free, if you need to know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by LizRapheal(f): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2019
Nnwannsukka:
Abi am I d only person noticing this The Parent are dark how come they are having light skinned bbaby
Anything is possible grin
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by LizRapheal(f): 8:49am On Jul 24, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

don't mess with me
WOW shocked
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by LizRapheal(f): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2019
I think this is a family, forget the fact that one is igbolabi and d oder a tomboy
their family is gonna b better than those ones in suit wit a wife dat fix brazilian hairs plus the baby is damn cute. wink
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:37am On Jul 24, 2019
LizRapheal:
WOW shocked

Lizzy Lizzy. are u from Ibadan?
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by LizRapheal(f): 9:45am On Jul 24, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

Lizzy Lizzy. are u from Ibadan?
What happen?
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:03am On Jul 24, 2019
LizRapheal:

What happen?

ti mo fi bere?

suit yourself
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by LizRapheal(f): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

ti mo fi bere?

suit yourself
Alright from ibadan
ki la ri gbo
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:48am On Jul 24, 2019
LizRapheal:
Alright from ibadan ki la ri gbo

kinla
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:49am On Jul 24, 2019
LizRapheal:

kinla
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:52am On Jul 24, 2019
LizRapheal:

kinla
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by LizRapheal(f): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

kinla
Lol issokay
Re: Seyi Awonuga And Her Baby: Zlatan Ibile's Girlfriend Show Off Their Newborn by 99thEnemy(m): 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
Bump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit / Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels, Steve Harvey Meet On Malaria Eradication / Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.