Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) (94322 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Dances Shaku Shaku Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) / Eudoxie Yao Stuns In Bikini In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) by eddywright(m): 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
Double wahala
Re: Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
How will this one seat on toilet seat.... she needs a gigantic toilet bowl

2 Likes

Re: Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) by egojiokwu(m): 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
I

3 Likes

Re: Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
undecided ...I just hate it when a lady has extra Large boobs or booty..I just like the type of portable booty I can comfortably lay my hands on and twist to any direction. shout to all the lady perfectly round booty, nothing turns me on than that.

3 Likes

Re: Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) by Kharol1234: 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
wich of r fyns r screamin online me wer dae hear i no scream na rubbish endowment
Re: Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) by marvel2011(m): 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
Re: Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
Like PSquare said, "I like it".
Re: Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2019
lefulefu:
this type of yansh is not meant for normal men.i like the round portable ones soft like freshly baked bread.
baked bread? U don't like grilled marinated bread?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) by omohlexy: 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
My weapon of mass destruction can only manage to give the vulva a scratch if I mistakenly enter from behind. How do I go about this?
Re: Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) by Burchester: 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
Nothing statice
Re: Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
Na this kain nyansh lefulefu dey like angry

1 Like

Re: Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) by Nature8(m): 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
EmekaBlue:

What a large ShitBox /

grin

1 Like

Re: Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) by alhaji04: 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
This is serious
Re: Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) by Small080(m): 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ye! Ye! Ye! Mo ku o! Se idi reeeeee?
Abeg na yach be this?
Re: Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) by charlesELIKIBA: 11:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed food for d Elder
I tell you...
I accept defeat already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) by sacx: 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
lefulefu:
this type of yansh is not meant for normal men.i like the round portable ones soft like freshly baked bread.

I knew I would find you here. You finally see wetin strong pass you

2 Likes

Re: Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) by charlesELIKIBA: 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2019
egojiokwu:
I know how to operate this type. Before is start operation, I eat a bunch of banana and stay for like 1hr 30min. Then doggy follows until a massive explosion of cum. grin grin

you sure your tools fit work this doggy? I nor believe you... untop I fit manage to believe.

. the distance from the booty surface to the inner chanbers is definitely more than 7inches, you need an 11inch or more to doggy this bitch

2 Likes

Re: Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) by TGMISKY(m): 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
What is this? Too big for my liking
Re: Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) by kuuljay(m): 11:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
Rubbish they have never been to Ibadan

4 Likes

Re: Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) by koolaid87: 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2019
Enjoy your shape while it lasts
Re: Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2019
Na shit full am
Re: Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) by Maicon1991: 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
This is MAGADU
Re: Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 14, 2019
Na Henryyy Kain food be this,if you know you know.....

Beer parlour house member grin

2 Likes

Re: Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
More like a deformity..
Re: Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 11:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
Wetin u gain?�
Re: Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) by anoziechi(f): 11:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
no, its too big biko
Re: Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) by tymicjay77: 11:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
Forzap:
yummy cheesy

yummy cheesy

yummy cheesy
Nah mess NAD shit go come out from it last last

1 Like

Re: Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) by tymicjay77: 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2019
Forzap:
yummy cheesy

yummy cheesy

yummy cheesy
Nah mess and shit go come out from it last last
Re: Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 11:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
Who is doing the birthday? Is it the girl or her ass? undecided

1 Like

Re: Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 15, 2019
She cant possibly have the biggest backside.I went to yaba the other day and saw this woman with the backside of 7 ibadan women.It was so big you could see it from the front.When she walked,the ass would roll from side to side,pulling her entire body along with it,as If she had a basin of water tied to her waist.I felt bad for her.

1 Like

Re: Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 15, 2019
donziggyman:
Ezenwanyi ndi HOES cheesycheesy Imagine what angel Michael will be thinking right now after sighting this from heaven and Gabriel will be like...... Watin I de see like this?grin
The sin against the holy spirit is unforgivable.Better delete this rubbish and go for cleansing.
Re: Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) by OyinO: 1:30am On Jun 15, 2019
donziggyman:
Ezenwanyi ndi HOES cheesycheesy Imagine what angel Michael will be thinking right now after sighting this from heaven and Gabriel will be like...... Watin I de see like this?grin

Those two guys belong to fairy tales, or else, they would've descended to rescue Leah from Book Harm rape, torture, mockery, trauma and devastation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.