Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth (1838 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Bad Breadth / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth by macherie1: 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2010
I love my boyfriend but he's got bad breadth. This is really getting to me. should i tell him or not? does anybody have any cure that wud not involve me telling him? HELP
Re: My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth by hax: 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2010
let him know. act like you're concerned and don't try to pass it off as a joke. it's quite embarrassing. but he would definitely know about it, you never know, he might just appreciate your concern.
Re: My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth by Brownteeth(m): 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2010
Maybe you should spray a mouth freshener on his jollof rice or eba in secret. When he eats the food, the work is done. No fuss
Re: My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2010
buy him a toothpaste everymonth/week as a present.he will get the picture straightaway
Re: My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth by MsPotato(f): 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2010
U ned to be honest with him or else you will suffer with his bad breath for the rest of your life.

Identify what is the cause of his bad breath. is it because he eats highly toxic food or he doesnt brush his tongue or brush at all or he seldom drinks water or he smokes too much. . . Than try settle the problem with him
Re: My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth by Dyt(f): 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2010
Cant say much jst make sure he uses lots of mouth wash
Re: My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2010
MrPrsdent:

buy him a toothpaste everymonth/week as a present.he will get the picture straightaway
please o my ribs grin grin grin grin  grin grin grin grin grin grin  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  grin grin grin grin grin grin  grin grin grin

@poster, has he has a recent dental checkup or cleaning?
Re: My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2010
@Poster, send him this thread. Just send in a joking manner, be playful. He'll get the point.

African Men and Stinkingson Syndrome.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-514913.0.html

Dont you just hate it when a sexy man walks up to you and the next thing you notice is his bad odor?
Re: My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth by Odunnu: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2010
You must tell him!find a way to do it without offending him.
He should make conscious efforts at cleaning up
Re: My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth by MrCork21: 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2010
ma cherie , madam maybe u should buy a smoke detector for his breath (no oofeise) wink
Re: My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth by kayla79(f): 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2010
Tell him honey there is something I would like to tell you,, but I don't want you to take it the wrong way or get offended, when he says ok then tell

him ok, gud luck my sista
Re: My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth by Yorisb: 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2010
@OP

Make sure He wears your lipstick often - Works like wonder.
Re: My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth by Stevogue(m): 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2010
ma cherie:

I love my boyfriend but he's got bad breadth. This is really getting to me. should i tell him or not? does anybody have any cure that wud not involve me telling him? HELP
You can give him GARLIC!! This time at least, you will be able to put a name to the odor.
Re: My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth by Omolola1(f): 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2010
Tell him. btw, i love ur username
Re: My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2010
Mr-Cork:

ma cherie , madam maybe u should buy a smoke detector for his breath (no oofeise) wink

YELLOW iron CORK long time, 190 told me you were hiding in-between his babe's Nyash is that true?
Re: My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth by 190: 10:05am On Oct 04, 2010
^^
who me! shocked shocked

@post
Get him mouth wash,
Ask him 2 use it every time after eatin,
it would help him~
Re: My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth by Creamish(f): 10:13am On Oct 04, 2010
Firstly, u need to let him know. . .

U can google up "bad breath and it's remedy" and try out sth . .his case just might not b permanent.

Good luck wink
Re: My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth by Ibomade1: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2010
Personal hygiene is always a difficult topic to slip into a conversation. But you have to give it a go. All the best
Re: My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth by Kelvinj(m): 10:25am On Oct 04, 2010
Just tell him nicely, so he'll do something abt it
Re: My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth by sohiemi(m): 10:48am On Oct 04, 2010
Re: My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth by slap1(m): 11:31am On Oct 04, 2010
Buy him a carton of Sprint chewing gum.
Re: My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth by Ladyjide(f): 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2010
If he is your guy - then tell him. He would respect you for it later. If the person I love cant tell me I have body odor or bad breath then , who is suppose to  tell me ? Someone on the street?.  Personally I would be turned off------but to each its own. Recommend he take his tail to a dentist to see if he has some kind of infection -if basic brushing and flossing does not help. There is nothing worse than bad breath. Hopefully he is not professionally employed, bad breath is a great way to kill a business deal!!  cheesy Also if all else fails get him some Listerine strips, throw one in his mouth when he begins to speak These things work wonders!!

Re: My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth by Tonyet1(m): 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2010
@poster,

I'll suggest u summon the courage to tell him. There is this famous maxim that says " the best time to bend a wood is when it is wet, lest if it becomes dry and u try to. . . it will break"

the best time is now that you guys are still mere friends. . .it will become outrageous when you guys married. trust me!
Re: My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth by agent09: 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2011
Hi, This is very sad. I have turned down many beautiful women because of their BAD BREATH. My friend have the same problem. He spent a lot of money trying many oral rinse, Then I search the Internet and I found a site from Canada that Explains WHY you have bad breath and also sells a Mouthwash that eliminate it. They call their product
"G19-mouthwash" It is a natural Oral Rinse that One can use UP 19 times each day and even swallow it. My friend only used it for one month and he now is a free and happy man. Now he can talk closer and kiss. So, try that mouthwash, since It works for him.
Re: My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth by agent09: 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2011
Oh, I forgot to tell you that NEVER use a mouthwash that contains ALCOHOL, since they increase your bad breath and can cause mouth cancer. The reason why 97% of people today have bad breath is because they rinse with those alcohol-mouthwashes. You will never eliminate your bad breath if you use them.
Re: My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth by MMM2(m): 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2011
op
tell him 2 use raw acid and brush his mouth every morning. wink
Re: My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth by tellwisdom: 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2011
lol, bad breath grin grin Just tell him to visit the dentist! Solutions wld be met
Re: My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth by MrWaters: 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2011
You've got to let him know about it Kid. He wouldn't like it if it were you-will he?
Re: My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth by femmy2010(m): 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2011
ma cherie:

Let him and so you guys can both work on a remedy.
Best of luck.
Re: My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth by nwabuking5(m): 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2011
u have to tell him because u are the only one that can let him know about it. but tell him with respet. because this can only stop if u let him know. and i believe he will try and do something about it as soon as he know about it. gud luk without Jonathan.
Re: My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2011
lol no comment! grin
Re: My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth by 190: 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2011
^errm did u get my msg undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right For Me To Go To Her Wedding ? / I Like To Read My Wife's Tampons When I Am Having A Bad Day / Five Reasons That Your Wife Is A Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.