Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,130 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police (24342 Views)

Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide / #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers / Photos Of Maxwell Ikechukwu Okoye Tortured to death by South African police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by dynicks(m): 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
Glink2018:

Nyamiri eediot spotted.
Always in pain .
No vacant for ipob presidency till thy kingdom come..
they r talking about a Nigerian ND here u are screaming ipob!...can't u guys for once stand in unity against unfairness ND wickedness?...must we always be tribalistic?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
what da hell was he doing living in kwazulu natal? shocked. Anyway, Nigerian SARS or police would have killed him anyway. Either way he wasn't safe. Alteast he will meet Mandela yonda. sad

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Reelmii: 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2019
they met him foaming and they could not rush him to the hospital

I dont believe that story
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by meeky007(m): 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2019
Christian7ay:
[b][/b]
send to me 09080753801
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Destroyerofyeeb: 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
You need to go to ghana and see what some Nigerians do there, so you expect buhari to destroy diplomatic relationships with these countries because of some few idiots?? I don't think so
MylezKayn:
Even though I've never liked Buhari since inception but I think it's high time he uses his influence to curb this menace of xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in diaspora. I believe no action no Matter how drastic is too much as long as he does it to protect the Lives of Nigerians both at home and abroad. Even if it comes to freezing our diplomatic ties with SA I'm with him 100%

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by lakesider(m): 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2019
MylezKayn:
Even though I've never liked Buhari since inception but I think it's high time he uses his influence to curb this menace of xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in diaspora. I believe no action no Matter how drastic is too much as long as he does it to protect the Lives of Nigerians both at home and abroad. Even if it comes to freezing our diplomatic ties with SA I'm with him 100%

Nigeria should stop committing crimes in other countries,

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
Glink2018:

Nyamiri eediot spotted.
Always in pain .
Pig. Don't quote me with your smelly ass

2 Likes

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Lionessza6(f): 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
These so called Nigerian unions will continue making things worse for Nigerians in South Africa. You never see any statement from them when these dangerous criminals kidnap and drug young girls, or when they are involved in robberies and many other crimes . But as soon as a Nigerian dies it's Xenophobia cheesy grin. It doesn't matter where he dies or why he was killed or by whom, as long as he has a flat head then he is a victim of hate cheesy. Funny bunch of idiots.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by TRUSTEDGUY: 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
Why are Nigerians still in SA? High time we cut ties with these shallow-minded puppets.

Because the Country has NP leaders no prospects and no common sense.
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
FortifiedCity:
You won't see The bigot Dabiri here, na to dey misyarn upandan
HOW IS SHE A BIGOT.TELL YOUR MISCREANTS PEOPLE TO BE OF GOOD CONDUCT IN ANOTHER MAN'S LAND.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Ikpeazukerosene: 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
RealGOAT:
Not advisable to leave in area isolated from your kinsmen. RIP

Kinsmen in another person's land. You think this is Abakaliki?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
olas24u:
Or the police men are also scared when dealing with Nigerians ,because I witness a Nigerian bit off the nose of a police officer
whaaaaa?! grin in which country? i can bet my shiny brown ass it didn't happen in Nigeria
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by TRUSTEDGUY: 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
Why are Nigerians still in SA? High time we cut ties with these shallow-minded puppets.

Because the Country has no leaders no prospects and no common sense.
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Ikpeazukerosene: 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
FortifiedCity:

When they killed Igbos like flies in Ozubulu, what did your Igbo leaders say? Weren't you clowns blaming Fulani herdsmen?

Wasn't Obiano defending one of the parties who is a drug dealer?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
Glink2018:

Nyamiri eediot spotted. Always in pain . No vacant for ipob presidency till thy kingdom come..
have you eaten this evening?

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Lionessza6(f): 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
gypsey:
I wonder, what da hell was he doing living in kwazulu natal? those isolated areas are full with bigoted Drug Addicted, Alchoholics and illiterate Zulus.

He might aswell have lived in Soweto.

You are clearly a bigoted liar grin. Do you even know Kwazulu Natal is a province? grin
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Ikpeazukerosene: 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
TRUSTEDGUY:
Because the Country Alaigbo has no leaders no prospects and no common sense.

Not everywhere is unfortunate with leaders like the SE.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by almakiyyun(m): 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
if u ask average Nigerian guys in Ghana and SouthAfrica what is their job? They will tell u their job is yahoo yahoo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

When they killed Igbos like flies in Ozubulu, what did your Igbo leaders say? Weren't you clowns blaming Fulani herdsmen?

Wasn't Obiano defending one of the parties who is a drug dealer?

Sharap your are incoherent l
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Kinsmen in another person's land. You think this is Abakaliki?
I think what he meant was that the guy lived in Isolated kwazulu natal. Kwazulu natal is a bigoted part of SA, Unlike Gauteng or pretoria.
FortifiedCity:
Nigerians are also getting killed by the Nigerian police here in Nigeria so no big deal

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by MylezKayn(m): 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
You need to go to ghana and see what some Nigerians do there, so you expect buhari to destroy diplomatic relationships with these countries because of some few idiots?? I don't think so
Mr Man The Topic was originally about Nigerians being killed in South Africa not about Nigerians in Ghana. So what about the Innocent Nigerians who get killed by police in SA?
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Ikpeazukerosene: 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
FortifiedCity:
Sharap your are incoherent l

Lol. This one is really frustrated, fighting everyone.

Na only yeebos them dey kill there and e no concern me. They are all criminals there and make them dey kill them dey go.

Even for Ozubulu in Anambra, them dey kill them wella.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by GMbuharii: 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
Glink2018:

Nyamiri eediot spotted.
Always in pain .

Big illiterate

grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Lionessza6(f): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
geloorrrrdd:

LMFAO , how long will you idiots keep on reciting this same nonsense? grin. Are Nigerians hostages in south Africa?. When will they leave ? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Ikpeazukerosene: 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
MylezKayn:

Mr Man The Topic was originally about Nigerians being killed in South Africa not about Nigerians in Ghana. So what about the Innocent Nigerians who get killed by police in SA?

The Igbos killed in South Africa aren't innocent. Ask them what they do for a living and you'll see that they are front for crimes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by ODVanguard: 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
It's as if South Africans really mean igbos living in that country. They just killing them anyhow. Odiegwu o.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Kewtt: 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
Fristboo:
Haven't seen a serious buyer yet,, XIAOMI redmi note5a prime, 3gig ram, 32gig rom, gta San Andreas game already installed nd plays flawlessly.30k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Ekiti Because Of N50 (Graphic Photos) / Jacinta Chinenye Ndem: Burial Of Corper Who Died In An Accident / Two Youths Die In Cross River Mining Site (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.