Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,236 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police (24343 Views)

Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide / #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers / Photos Of Maxwell Ikechukwu Okoye Tortured to death by South African police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by ZombieTERROR: 11:14am On Jun 15, 2019
Glink2018:

I sure my father and my mother is d biggest fool. They trained me up nonsense "thing" which is me.

Fixed
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 15, 2019
Lionessza6:

Ok , now I get it. LOL, i get it , you just loved vacationing krugersdoorp grin. If you weren't in the pharmaceutical field grin he wouldn't have met you though grin, so it was your occupation that attracted him to you lol.

Ok, great . You are one busy dude grin.
Yes, i was on Vacation overall in Jo'burg, enjoyed my stay there.

As i said he woulda still noticed me, they ussually demand for ID when ever i come across them then, i don't know bout nowadays. plus i was very good looking he may have fancied me. cheesy

Cheers! i was, them SA women were busy with me too.
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 15, 2019
Lionessza6:

LMFAO @ magoshas. Atleast you didn't front about that info as well.

You might be .
i see, you are having lots fun with this our chat. grin
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by GMbuharii: 11:45am On Jun 15, 2019
Glink2018:

You are the illiterate.
Ask questions if you don't know.

Oloriburuku omo oshi.

E pain am ooooo

grin grin
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Lovelyn451(f): 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lionessza6:

Then why are your people branding this case a a xenophobic attack?.
the question is, whats the victim's offence? Was he into drug like some people had labelled him? I didnt grow up in Lagos but I know u guys for one thing...always blaming the person that lost her stuff to thieves rather than condemn the thief, u tell someone ur phone has been stolen inside your bag and they're like, u sef why u put am inside ur bag...just look at you blaming the people for calling it xenophobic attack rather than condemn the killing, but that's not a problem, my concern is, was he found with narcotics? Did he get into some shady dealings or are my people right?and if its police brutality on innocent civillian, the cop should be brought to book and justice to the dead, his life mattered, every life matters...rip to him
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Efegoma(m): 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
King of the Zulus is involve Gasikya
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Angelfrost(m): 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
Smh... Look at how a single South African is taking you all to the cleaners... Verbally making light work of you lot. grin

This is what happens when you fail to make your home conducive, populating another man's country with your mixed issues, and still making demands as though they invited you.

I don't even know whether to be amused, irritated or ashamed... Let me just stay in my lane and observe you over-grown babies continue to dance n*ked in public. Pathetic!!!

2 Likes

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Timewilltell2(f): 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lionessza6:
These so called Nigerian unions will continue making things worse for Nigerians in South Africa. You never see any statement from them when these dangerous criminals kidnap and drug young girls, or when they are involved in robberies and many other crimes . But as soon as a Nigerian dies it's Xenophobia cheesy grin. It doesn't matter where he dies or why he was killed or by whom, as long as he has a flat head then he is a victim of hate cheesy. Funny bunch of idiots.

See what you Igbos has done to our reputation undecided. A Zulu prostitute has mouth to speak to Nigerians anyhow now because of you. Stupid fool why don't you leave Nigerians alone and go and dance unclad in your animal skin undecided. Look at these Primitive animals grin.

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Lionessza6(f): 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lovelyn451:
the question is, whats the victim's offence? Was he into drug like some people had labelled him? I didnt grow up in Lagos but I know u guys for one thing...always blaming the person that lost her stuff to thieves rather than condemn the thief, u tell someone ur phone has been stolen inside your bag and they're like, u sef why u put am inside ur bag...just look at you blaming the people for calling it xenophobic attack rather than condemn the killing, but that's not a problem, my concern is, was he found with narcotics? Did he get into some shady dealings or are my people right?and if its police brutality on innocent civillian, the cop should be brought to book and justice to the dead, his life mattered, every life matters...rip to him

We all don't know what transpired between the dead guy and the police , my issue with these Nigerian unions and people like yourself is that you already concluded that it was a xenophobic attack even before knowing the full story. So don't blame me as a South African when I conclude as well that this was a criminal who fought the police and got his arse killed .

This could be a case of police brutality , South Africans too do fall victim of such but we can't brand it xenophobia for obvious reasons. This could also be another case of a Nigerian guy disrespecting our country by playing Tarzan with the cops ( go on YouTube and watch videos of your people attacking SA police officers who are armed ). No one knows what happened yet , and that is even if the story is true .

3 Likes

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Lionessza6(f): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
Timewilltell2:

See what you Igbos has done to our reputation undecided. A Zulu prostitute has mouth to speak to Nigerians anyhow now because of you. Stupid fool why don't you leave Nigerians alone and go and dance unclad in your animal skin undecided. Look at these Primitive animals grin.

Those people look beautiful and they love who they are and their natural environment. I really don't know what to say about those who are trying everything to erase their true nature , even going as far as damaging their young children's skins all in a bid to look " beautiful and civilised " grin. I told you self hate is a disease grin.

4 Likes

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Lovelyn451(f): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lionessza6:

We all don't know what transpired between the dead guy and the police , my issue with these Nigerian unions and people like yourself is that you already concluded that it was a xenophobic attack even before knowing the full story. So don't blame me as a South African when I conclude as well that this was a criminal who fought the police and got his arse killed .

This could be a case of police brutality , South Africans too do fall victim of such but we can't brand it xenophobia for obvious reasons. This could also be another case of a Nigerian guy disrespecting our country by playing Tarzan with the cops ( go on YouTube and watch videos of your people attacking SA police officers who are armed ). No one knows what happened yet , and that is even if the story is true .
i won't blame my people for calling it whatever they like, the xenophobic ish happened, we saw it..the world saw it...we lost loved ones...so any case of unwarrant killing would make them conclude its it, but i hope they get over it soon and start seeing things differently.....if this is a case of the police going brutal on citizens, it happens even here in Nigeria and no victim has ever been justified but I hope one day the law will take its full course on these brutal men in uniform...brutality and violence is the same meaning, just diff. Words
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Lionessza6(f): 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
gypsey:
Yes, i was on Vacation overall in Jo'burg, enjoyed my stay there.

As i said he woulda still noticed me, they ussually demand for ID when ever i come across them then, i don't know bout nowadays. plus i was very good looking he may have fancied me. cheesy

Cheers! i was, them SA women were busy with me too.

LOL, listen to this one grin

3 Likes

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Glink2018(m): 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Fixed

Eediot omo' iran-ki-ran
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Lionessza6(f): 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lovelyn451:
i won't blame my people for calling it whatever they like, the xenophobic ish happened, we saw it..the world saw it...we lost loved ones...so any case of unwarrant killing would make them conclude its it, u guys see Nigerians as a threat just for being a Nigerian, u made the society harsh and hostile for them, but that's BTW....if this is a case the police going brutal on citizens, it happens even here in Nigeria and no victim has ever been justified but I hope one day the law will take its full course on these uniformed men

Just like I won't blame my people for concluding that this was just another Nigerian thug who was playing Tarzan with the cops . Afterall the world knows your men more as criminals and nation wreckers than anything else . If Nigerians feel unsafe around us in our own home , they are free to go back to Nigeria. Is it by force to remain here ?. I also hope one day that Nigerian men would leave their criminal behaviour back home before coming here , or even better ......Look for other countries to migrate to . We have our own troublesome people here , we don't need more .

4 Likes

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lionessza6:

LOL, listen to this one grin
hey! no need to be jealous! tongue tell you what! next time i come to SA to see my daughter, i will hook up with you, how about that eh?! wink

Come?! I hope you are female. embarassed grin
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by ZombieTERROR: 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
Glink2018:

Eediot omo' iran-ki-ran

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Glink2018(m): 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

O Ni kure
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Odinaka00(m): 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lionessza6:

Well South Africans are not the visitors who need the acceptance and support of the host, Nigerians are. So if they think this route is wise , they should continue using it , but I know as a South African that it has made us more convinced that Nigerians are here to destroy and nothing more and their efforts will continue to be met with brutality . The :shoot to kill police minister " is back on duty and shyt will fly. Let's see who will lose .

Not all Nigerians are here to destroy South Africa and I'm aware of the new police minister cuz I 've noticed that the cops are more serious now than before
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Lionessza6(f): 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
Odinaka00:

Not all Nigerians are here to destroy South Africa and I'm aware of the new police minister cuz I 've noticed that the cops are more serious now than before

Is the Nigerian union in SA not a representative of you guys?.

2 Likes

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Odinaka00(m): 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lionessza6:

Is the Nigerian union in SA not a representative of you guys?.

That they 're our representatives but that doesn't me that we all elected them to represent us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Lionessza6(f): 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
Odinaka00:

That they 're our representatives but that doesn't me that we all elected them to represent us

Dude , majority rules. The ANC governs SA , Did we all vote for them? No !,. When the ANC does shyt , have you seen how we take to the streets and and make our voices heard ?. How come we never see you guys going against anything this Union says?. That is how we look at you; bigoted , full of deceit and victim mentality , full of hatred for your host country, delusional of how powerful you are as a group etc. Like I said, whenever your union appears on Tv ,it makes the average SAn hate you and your presence in our country even more .

4 Likes

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by IronGalaxy: 12:08am On Jun 16, 2019
Timewilltell2:

this is the oldest tribe in the world and you call them animals? You are beyond stupid

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jacinta Chinenye Ndem: Burial Of Corper Who Died In An Accident / Two Youths Die In Cross River Mining Site (Photos) / Samuel Owoleye, Ex-Union Bank Manager Jailed For 19 Years For N27 Million Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.