Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police (24344 Views)

Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide / #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers / Photos Of Maxwell Ikechukwu Okoye Tortured to death by South African police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Lovelyn451(f): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
Things are getting out of hand....hmmm
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Lionessza6(f): 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
Not all Nigerians do crime. What's your name?

Well , I would be an idiot not to know this.

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Lordjb: 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
Na wa
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Things are getting out of hand....hmmm
tell your igbo brothers to stop doing crime

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by salford: 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2019
Igbos are becoming endangered people in South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
So you expect me to feel sympathy for a Nigerian or biafuro or whatever that goes to another man's country to kidnap their daughters, force them into prostitution and sell drugs to teenagers in South Africa? Are you aware that crime rate in the Nigerian populated areas of ghana has increased in the last 2years?

It's very ignorant to think that Crime is region specific,crime is not a tribe thing

Crime is an individual thing

If you doubt me visit prisons all over the world
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lionessza6:

Yes, Gauteng is one of the 9 provinces . It's capital which also happens to be the capital city of the country is Pretoria, and it's about an hour away from Johannesburg.
okay, i never knew that, i have always thought that jo'burg is in Gauteng.

Lived in mimosa Hotels years ago in hillbrow near parktown and yeovil. One 10111 boer cop nearly blew my brains out, so i left that country, have not returned ever since.

2 Likes

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Arijude(m): 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
Glink2018:

Nyamiri eediot spotted.
Always in pain .
No vacant for ipob presidency till thy kingdom come..
you that your kinsmen has been the president for long how has it benefitted your miserable life?
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Lionessza6(f): 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
gypsey:
okay, i never knew that, i have always thought that jo'burg is in Gauteng.

Lived in mimosa Hotels years ago in hillbrow near parktown and yeovil. One 10111 boer cop nearly blew my brains out, so i left that country, have not returned ever since.

Noted.

Nigerians and that part of town grin. LOL, what did you do ?.
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lionessza6:

Noted.

Nigerians and that part of town grin. LOL, what did you do ?.
He caught me dealing kafifi. cool

Have also been to krugersdorp pris....twice.

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Lionessza6(f): 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
gypsey:
He caught me dealing kafifi. cool

LMFAO grin grin grin atleast you are honest about it. You were " lucky " Then coz boeres don't miss lol. Did you move to Nigeria?
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lionessza6:

LMFAO grin grin grin atleast you are honest about it. You were " lucky " Then coz boeres don't miss lol. Did you move to Nigeria?
i moved back to England, but i live in Miami now.

That was in 1997/8 Made shiit loads of Rands, went to krugersdorp pris..... twice.

Had no choice, there were no jobs in SA.

This particular boer targeted me, said he would mury me if he catches me next time so i fled.
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by olas24u(f): 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
gypsey:
whaaaaa?! grin in which country? i can bet my shiny brown ass it didn't happen in Nigeria
Not in Nigeria,in India ,the police men are scared of Nigerians from the east.the man tore the skin off .the rest ran away.
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Lionessza6(f): 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
gypsey:
i moved back to England, but i live in Miami now.

That was in 1997/8 Made shiit loads of Rands, went to krugersdorp pris..... twice.

This particular boer targeted me, said he would mury me if he catches me next time so i fled.

Ok I see.

LMFAO ,199.. what? shocked. You must be a kingpin now lol. Are you sure you're not trolling? grin. The first time was not bad enough or were you already addicted to badness? cheesy. How long were you in ?

LOL, why you specifically though or there were still less of you in that area back then ?
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by teeboy100(m): 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
when you are not legal in their country

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Alexandra1798: 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
something need to be done oh
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Rebsy(f): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
RIP..sad how his killers will go unpunished!
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lionessza6:

Ok I see.

LMFAO ,199.. what? shocked. You must be a kingpin now lol. Are you sure you're not trolling? grin. The first time was not bad enough or were you already addicted to badness? cheesy. How long were you in ?

LOL, why you specifically though or there were still less of you in that area back then ?
Dem days wasn't as violent,
i can't remember how long i did then, dem cops were also corrupt.

Naaa! i went legit After SA, Do you think i am trolling?

I don't know, he though that i was one of the badasses.
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Mbilla(m): 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2019
JjBankys:
tell your igbo brothers to stop doing crime
Coming from a ritualist internet frudsters bastard dirty Yoruban. Any where in the world , people will accept an Igbo man before you ritualist Internet frudsters yoruba's. Your dirty ugly ritualist Yoruba tribe have mess Ghana and UK up . Your dirty ugly born one born two women and their bastards are worthless in UK , Ghana and Ivory Coast.

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
MylezKayn:
Even though I've never liked Buhari since inception but I think it's high time he uses his influence to curb this menace of xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in diaspora. I believe no action no Matter how drastic is too much as long as he does it to protect the Lives of Nigerians both at home and abroad. Even if it comes to freezing our diplomatic ties with SA I'm with him 100%

The only sensible post so far
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by enemyofprogress: 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2019
Amuocha:
Dabiri Erewa pls epp angry
that one wey like prick like kilode

2 Likes

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by olas24u(f): 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
Mbilla:
Coming from a ritualist internet frudsters bastard dirty Yoruban. Any where in the world , people will accept an Igbo man before you ritualist Internet frudsters yoruba's. Your dirty ugly ritualist Yoruba tribe have mess Ghana and UK up . Your dirty ugly born one born two women and their bastards are worthless in UK , Ghana and Ivory Coast.
What is all this nonsense you are writing.
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
PUSSYBOY2:
That tribe are not imporant. Leave them to die
you are a big fool.

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Mbilla(m): 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
JjBankys:
mumu I'm not from the west or north. useless Drug dealer.
Typical bloody coward Yoruba. Dirty Ritualist Internet frudster .
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Mbilla(m): 11:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
JjBankys:
Coward scum bag. Dirty Ritualist internet frudster
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
Mbilla:
Typical bloody coward Yoruba. Dirty Ritualist Internet frudster .
Shut up mumu go deal with your thief thief brothers Criminal

if you idiots don't take time both south Africans and Indians will wipe you M0rons out from this world.

https://www.nairaland.com/5240991/three-nigerians-arrested-india-fraud#79271066
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Mbilla(m): 11:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
JjBankys:
Shut up mumu go deal with your thief thief brothers Criminal

if you idiots don't take time both south Africans and Indians will wipe you M0rons out from this world.

https://www.nairaland.com/5240991/three-nigerians-arrested-india-fraud#79271066
Dirty bastard. Look out your ugly dirty yoruba terrorist that killed UK soldier. 98% of dirty Yorubas are laguishing in various UK and Saudi Arabia prisons.

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
Mbilla:
Dirty bastard. Look out your ugly dirty yoruba terrorist that killed UK soldier. 98% of dirty Yoruba brothers are laguishing in various UK and Saudi Arabia prisons.
I'm not from the west mumu. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Mbilla(m): 11:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
JjBankys:
That is your dirty terrorist Yoruba bastard that killed UK soldier.

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jacinta Chinenye Ndem: Burial Of Corper Who Died In An Accident / Samuel Owoleye, Ex-Union Bank Manager Jailed For 19 Years For N27 Million Fraud / Pirates In Military Camouflage Seize Bille, Rivers Kingdom, Residents Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.