Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police (24350 Views)

Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide / #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers / Photos Of Maxwell Ikechukwu Okoye Tortured to death by South African police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lionessza6:

You are clearly a bigoted liar grin. Do you even know Kwazulu Natal is a province? grin
grin whatever! they still killed him, if he lived in pretoria or Gauteng this sure wouldn't have happened.
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Ikpeazukerosene: 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lionessza6:

LMFAO , how long will you idiots keep on reciting this same nonsense? grin. Are Nigerians hostages in south Africa?. When will they leave ? cheesy

When we are done colonizing you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Lionessza6(f): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
MylezKayn:

Mr Man The Topic was originally about Nigerians being killed in South Africa not about Nigerians in Ghana. So what about the Innocent Nigerians who get killed by police in SA?

LMFAO @ innocent Nigerians grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Lol. This one is really frustrated, fighting everyone.

Na only yeebos them dey kill there and e no concern me. They are all criminals there and make them dey kill them dey go.

Even for Ozubulu in Anambra, them dey kill them wella.
For your mind. Incoherent pig
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
I'd really not jump into conclusion to condemn the south africans on this issue cos I know what our Nigerian Bia-furo brothers from the east are capable of. He's probably just another drug dealer apprehended by the SA police.

A man,a human being like you just lost his life and left behind two kids with no father to love them and guide into adulthood.

His only crime was that he was born in a certain region different from you that's why you say this

Before being Yoruba/Hausa, be human
#Thinkaboutit

2 Likes

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Destroyerofyeeb: 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ignore that sentimental idiot, he probably has never traveled out of Nigeria before to see the carnage his kinsmen do in other countries.
Ikpeazukerosene:

The Igbos killed in South Africa aren't innocent. Ask them what they do for a living and you'll see that they are front for crimes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by SaintLucia: 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
Why are Nigerians still in SA? High time we cut ties with these shallow-minded puppets.
Sorry to say it, the first thing most South Africans will ask you if you are a Nigerian is whether you are Igbo.The dubious ones are more than the good ones in South Africa. There are other tribes from Nigeria in South Africa and they don't have problem cos they mind their business and respect the law of their host country.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Lionessza6(f): 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

When we are done colonizing you

This more like colonization gone wrong because many of your soldiers are going home in body bags grin. But hey , continue trying grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Ikpeazukerosene: 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
FortifiedCity:
For your mind. Incoherent pig

The titles of pigs and idiots are reserved for you flatheaded baboons. Share it equally between your parents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Ikpeazukerosene: 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lionessza6:

This more like colonization gone wrong because many of your soldiers are going home in body bags grin. But hey , continue trying grin grin

Not a problem. Your women are giving birth to children for our men. The deceased would be replaced with kids with Naija fathers and Mzansi mothers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by chukwuibuipob: 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
lipsrsealed embarassed sad sad shocked cool embarassed embarassed undecided lipsrsealed embarassed A jew for dat mata? South Africa must fall.We will NOT take it.

2 Likes

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Destroyerofyeeb: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
So you expect me to feel sympathy for a Nigerian or biafuro or whatever that goes to another man's country to kidnap their daughters, force them into prostitution and sell drugs to teenagers in South Africa? Are you aware that crime rate in the Nigerian populated areas of ghana has increased in the last 2years?
Gorilla11:

A man,a human being like you just lost his life and left behind two kids with no father to love them and guide into adulthood.

His only crime was that he was born in a certain region different from you that's why you say this

Before being Yoruba/Hausa, be human
#Thinkaboutit

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Lionessza6(f): 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
gypsey:
grin whatever! they still killed him, if he lived in pretoria or Gauteng this sure wouldn't have happened.

LMFAO, what an idiot .most Nigerian deaths happen in both Jozi and Pretoria and both places are in Gauteng you slowpoke lol.
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Lionessza6(f): 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Not a problem. Your women are giving birth to children for our men. The deceased would be replaced with kids with Naija fathers and Mzansi mothers.

LMAFO what a way to console yourselves . LMFAO @ colononisation , you idiots are truly entertaining.

2 Likes

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by geloorrrrdd(m): 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lionessza6:

LMFAO , how long will you idiots keep on reciting this same nonsense? grin. Are Nigerians hostages in south Africa?. When will they leave ? cheesy
Soon, baby girl. When that happens, I hope your obsession with Nigerians die a natural death.

2 Likes

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Lionessza6(f): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
Soon, baby girl. When that happens, I hope your obsession with Nigerians die a natural death.

LMFAO, when is this soon?. It's been years now grin. " we will shut down Mtn ". " we will leave SA" grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, what an idiot .most Nigerian deaths happen in both Jozi and Pretoria and both places are in Gauteng you slowpoke lol.
Is there any need for all the insults?

i don't remember insulting you.

2 Likes

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Lionessza6(f): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
gypsey:
Is there any need for all the insults?

LOL, not at all. I apologise but stop posting ignorant nonsense cheesy.
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by geloorrrrdd(m): 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, when is this soon?. It's been years now grin. " we will shut down Mtn ". " we will leave SA" grin grin.
Soon. Besides, stop spreading bad energy. We can all live together happily..

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by koyyess: 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
I couldn't care less.
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Lionessza6(f): 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
Soon. Besides, stop spreading bad energy. We can all live together happily..

Stop spreading crime and you will be respected everywhere you go.

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Fristboo: 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
Kewtt:

It's not negotiable bro, just want to sell it out so I can buy d latest redmi note 7, not dat it has fault or anything.
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

See this worthless son of a pauper. Your father riding okada like an ab0ki and living in a cage called face me I nod you.

Foolish Arrow. You're useless to both parents and they should have sold you to reduce your family poverty.
Ode grin grin
You are still a pig born by same, a hermaphrodite one for that matter. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lionessza6:

LOL, not at all. I apologise but stop posting ignorant nonsense cheesy.
i was just been sacarstic, he could have also been killed by Nigerian police or SARS in Nigeria.

Apology Accepted.
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Lionessza6(f): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2019
gypsey:
i was just been sacarstic, he could have also been killed by Nigerian police or SARS in Nigeria.

Apology Accepted.

LOL, noted.
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lionessza6:

LOL, noted.
But is Pretoria in Gauteng? i am not sure that is correct, just asking.
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by Lionessza6(f): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
gypsey:
But is Pretoria in Gauteng? i am not sure that is correct, just asking.

Yes, Gauteng is one of the 9 provinces . It's capital which also happens to be the capital city of the country is Pretoria, and it's about an hour away from Johannesburg.
Re: Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police by geloorrrrdd(m): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lionessza6:

Stop spreading crime and you will be respected everywhere you go.
Not all Nigerians do crime. What's your name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State / JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME / Riot As Reckless Bullion Van Driver Murders An Okada Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.