Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online (21094 Views)

Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On / The Problem With Beautiful Women / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online by AmadiAba: 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2019
Video of Popular Pastor in Bed With Beautiful Female Member in Church Surfaces Online (DOWNLOAD)

A shocking video has surfaced online, showing the popular pastor, Bishop Obinim in bed with a beautiful female member of his church, in search of a husband.

This is coming few weeks after the same pastor reportedly did same in his church with a former sex worker.

Bishop Obinim who few weeks ago claimed to have solutions to all kind of problems, bedded the lady to help her get a husband after she disclosed that she needs a husband since she wasn't getting any younger.

In the video, the controversial Ghanaian Pastor was heard telling her to come sleep on an already laid bed. After she did that, he (Obinim) joined her.

FOLLOW THE LINK TO WATCH AND DOWNLOAD VIDEO

http://igberetvnews.com/731772/

In other news:

3 SECONDARY SCHOOL GIRLS CAUGHT ON CAMERA BEING SUCKED BY MALE STUDENT (VIDEO)

Follow the link below to watch video

http://www.whistleblowersngr.com/263619

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online by Small080(m): 10:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
Normal level grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online by AmadiAba: 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
Reactions

1 Share

Re: Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online by AmadiAba: 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2019
More reactions

Re: Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online by BoboKush(m): 6:32am On Jun 15, 2019
Normal level lipsrsealed
Re: Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online by Blessynokoro: 7:17am On Jun 15, 2019
End time pastor
Re: Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online by tharealest(m): 7:35am On Jun 15, 2019
The pastor fell out of grace, he must be forgiven undecided

End time pastors everywhere.

I wonder why we have pastors everywhere and churches almost every 200m someone turns to yet we are trying to break Sodom's record
Re: Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online by etrange: 7:36am On Jun 15, 2019
Y'all saw the last comment?

Ghanaians and their accent. Someone said, "we like talking too March" and another replied, "we like talking too August".

Shit got me rolling on the floor grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online by Koko1119: 8:04am On Jun 15, 2019
But dem no dey bed?
Re: Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online by Gadafii: 9:00am On Jun 15, 2019
How many of us are waiting for daddie freeze reaction cheesy
Re: Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online by Spy360(m): 9:42am On Jun 15, 2019
tharealest:
The pastor fell out of grace, he must be forgiven undecided

End time pastors everywhere.

I wonder why we have pastors everywhere and churches almost every 200m someone turns to yet we are trying to break Sodom's record

Now imagine what it would have been if there were few/no churches...
undecided
Re: Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online by tharealest(m): 11:07am On Jun 15, 2019
Spy360:

Now imagine what it would have been if there were few/no churches...
undecided
Real talk!!
Re: Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online by mrNEMZY(m): 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
Let this be a warning to every stupid op in this forum.

Just that she is a lady doesn't mean that she is beautiful.
I mean, if you said 'pastor in bed with a female member' will you die?
You people have began to alternate my perception of beauty, and I don't like it.

Now to the topic, did the pastor force her to his bed, was she raped? After sleeping with pastor, they will now turn and paint him bad.

Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online by Damoche10: 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
Practicing Christianity in Nigeria is worrisome. All about the Naira or cvnt
Re: Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online by handsomebanana(m): 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
This 'beautiful' nonsense gat to stop

(1) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Married Man Who Sent DM To Her Asking How Much She Charges For Nude / 15 Types Of Joystick In The World / Why Do We Have Special Feelings For Our First Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.