Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

The Problem With Beautiful Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Problem With Beautiful Women (85084 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problem With Beautiful Women by Loreettaa: 9:47am On Nov 26, 2021
Everyone expects you to be bad mannered.
If you're good mannered and very beautiful, it's too good to be true. You're pretending.

Everyone expects you to be getting constant male attention. Meanwhile, most men are very wary of extremely good looking women and would rather approach average ones to boost their ego.

People can't just accept it that you're single. Like singularly single. Somehow, they think you're lying because they expect men to be flooding your DM.

Others expect you to use your beauty to secure privilege. "How can a beautiful lady like you be jobless? Or broke?" they say.

Men think you're getting constant sex. Especially if you have a pretty face with a "hot" body. It's almost unbelievable if she's fair skinned and claims to be a virgin.

You can add your own.

140 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by brosom(m): 10:01am On Nov 26, 2021
Unfortunately, that's of the bad of being too beautiful.

It comes at a cost

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Loreettaa: 10:09am On Nov 26, 2021
brosom:
Unfortunately, that's of the bad of being too beautiful.

It comes at a cost

If she keeps to herself, her beauty is getting to her head.
If she takes care of herself and enjoys soft life, one rich man is involved.
If she doesn't, she's a fo.ol.
If she is still single, maybe she has bad manners or she's too picky.
Whatever she does will always be tied to her looks.

354 Likes 21 Shares

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Deborah98(f): 10:20am On Nov 26, 2021
@op you forgot to add,how can a beautiful girl like you be single,shuuu,be broke haba,be crying nawaooo,be this be that,calm down alaye na humans dem be no be angel. They also have challenges and face difficult time just like every other person beauty shouldn't be a measure as to why someone shouldn't be passing through hard times or be in need and most of these ladies now feel scared and intimidated voicing out their pain for fear of being ridiculed.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by helinues: 10:27am On Nov 26, 2021
Beautiful or not, being real is the real deal

149 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Divoc19(f): 10:32am On Nov 26, 2021
Beauty for me is in the brain.
A smart and intelligent girl is beautiful... like, I have to interact with you (literate or not) before I can conclude your are beautiful or not.

231 Likes 19 Shares

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by samorobo: 10:44am On Nov 26, 2021
Loreettaa:
If you're good mannered and very beautiful, it's too good to be true. You're pretending.

Everyone expects you to be getting constant male attention. Meanwhile, most men are very wary of extremely good looking women and would rather approach average ones to boost their ego.

People can't just accept it that you're single. Like singularly single. Somehow, they think you're lying because they expect men to be flooding your DM.

Others expect you to use your beauty to secure privilege. "How can a beautiful lady like you be jobless? Or broke?" they say.

Men think you're getting constant sex. Especially if you have a pretty face with a "hot" body. It's almost unbelievable if she's fair skinned and claims to be a virgin.

You can add your own.

Loreetta are u from Ijegun/Ikotun axis ir did you once live there.

Pls answer freely I want to confirm it is the Loretta I know of.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Loreettaa: 11:01am On Nov 26, 2021
samorobo:

Loreetta are u from Ijegun/Ikotun axis ir did you once live there.

Pls answer freely I want to confirm it is the Loretta I know of.
No

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Loreettaa: 11:02am On Nov 26, 2021
Divoc19:
Beauty for me is in the brain.
A smart and intelligent girl is beautiful... like, I have to interact with you (literate or not) before I can conclude your are beautiful or not.
That's beauty, for you.
You can have some measure of beauty in you without necessarily being aesthetically pleasing to the eyes.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by samorobo: 11:05am On Nov 26, 2021
Loreettaa:

No

Okay

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by placeofallure(f): 11:07am On Nov 26, 2021
Back in my university days, I was a Jambite and lived with my 400 level-accounting big sister and her two friends. One of her friends borrowed a book from a medico student (a guy) in the neighborhood. He came that afternoon to collect his book and I was the only one at home. After welcoming him, I offered to search around for the book. I didn't see it and I told him so. He left afterwards. We later became friends. It was then he confessed that he used to think I'm a snub, that he always wondered how a girl could be so beautiful and still be courteous and respectful. His friends too couldn't believe it.

I never lack the company of the opposite sex, even younger men up till tomorrow. Now, I don't see beauty as anything. I believe in a woman being smart, resourceful, homely and humane. That's what's more important. If you have physical beauty as a woman, it's just an icing on the cake. That's why my beauty doesn't ever get into my head. It's relative.

210 Likes 21 Shares

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Loreettaa: 11:16am On Nov 26, 2021
placeofallure:
Back in my university days, I was a Jambite and lived with my 400 level-accounting big sister and her two friends. One of her friends borrowed a book from a medico student (a guy) in the neighborhood. He came that afternoon to collect his book and I was the only one at home. After welcoming him, I offered to search around for the book. I didn't see it and I told him so. He left afterwards. We later became friends. It was then he confessed that he used to think I'm a snub, that he always wondered how a girl could be so beautiful and still be courteous and respectful. His friends too couldn't believe it.

I never lack the company of the opposite sex, even younger men up till tomorrow. Now, I don't see beauty as anything. I believe in a woman being smart, resourceful, homely and humane. That's what's more important. If you have physical beauty as a woman, it's just an icing on the cake. That's why my beauty doesn't ever get into my head. It's relative.
What's so wrong with being aware of your beauty? Handsome men don't shy away from theirs, some are very cocky about it and the sky hasn't fallen. What's with this mindset of beautiful women downplaying their good looks so as not to seem vain to men?

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by siofra(f): 11:29am On Nov 26, 2021
Being beautiful is a serious flex cool

Somebody will just dash you money because he thinks you're beautiful. cheesy

84 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Mabpaine(m): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2021
Are you single ?
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 26, 2021
Loreettaa:

What's so wrong with being aware of your beauty? Handsome men don't shy away from theirs, some are very cocky about it and the sky hasn't fallen. What's with this mindset of beautiful women downplaying their good looks so as not to seem vain to men?

Person don tell you her mind, you are still asking her why. You want the violence. Nonsense and pepper soup ingredient.

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by placeofallure(f): 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
Loreettaa:

There's absolutely nothing wrong. I flaunt it by wearing the simplest of things - accessories, clothes etc.and I'll still be conspicuous. And at other times, I am intentional about my dressing and all. Most of the time, I'm too busy running an organisation and the home front to bother or remember how exceptional I look.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Loreettaa: 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
Carchoice:

Person don tell you her mind, you are still asking her why. You want the violence. Nonsense and pepper soup ingredient.
You've been noticed. Now get lost.

4 Likes

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Loreettaa: 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:

And some men can avoid you for being too beautiful too. It can be a plus or a minus sometimes.

20 Likes

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Loreettaa: 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
placeofallure:

There's absolutely nothing wrong. I flaunt it by wearing the simplest of things - accessories, clothes etc.and I'll still be conspicuous. And at other times, I am intentional about my dressing and all. Most of the time, I'm too busy running an organisation and the home front to bother or remember how exceptional I look.
Not like I'm always in the mirror, hun. But I'm confident to this extent.
"You're beautiful"
"Thanks. I know"

2 Likes

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
Loreettaa:

You've been noticed. Now get lost.

Tell that to the OP that created the thread.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by siofra(f): 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Loreettaa:

And some men can avoid you for being too beautiful too. It can be a plus or a minus sometimes.

That's not my experience sha!

It happened to a friend of mine.
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Loreettaa: 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
Carchoice:

[s]Tell that to the OP that created the thread.[/s]

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Lee99: 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
Loreettaa:

You can add your own.
You wey dey talk are you beautiful? Or do you have good manners? undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Lee99: 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:

Ugly hyena too wan dey enter beauty thread kikikiki I laugh in afghanistan

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Nyascobar1414: 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
placeofallure:

Picture or ion believeit

17 Likes

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Lee99: 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:

That's not my experience sha!

It happened to a friend of mine.
*cough* ugly

8 Likes

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by placeofallure(f): 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

Picture or ion believeit
Seeing is believing. Look again grin

7 Likes

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
High sexappeal could be a blessing and a curse,secondly no person can be too nice normal people should have their personal opinions time to time,I would freak out if I'm with a lady who says yes to everything I suggest.

4 Likes

Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by jericco1(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
Then you do things differently.
Re: The Problem With Beautiful Women by Rickmann: 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
Loreettaa:

You can add your own.

You very correct..
Sometimes been too good-looking could even be a problem in this country and this phenomenon applies to both genders. Having too many admires and constant DMs puts you on the edge sort off and you get confused cos a large percentage of people around you are stereotipic (they saying the same stuff and using same methods) which bores you.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Do I Break Up With Him? / Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House / Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.