Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) (56218 Views)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2019
Onyenna:

I never knew this was possible until my service year... I was posted somewhere in the nothern region....The waec answers were written on the board and some couldn't even copy it!!..... There was even an SS3 girl who couldn't spell her name! Her own name oooh!!....

Every region has it own in the affair of malpractices. It is even worse in the South and west, cos that trends has affected even the higher institutions in large scale.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) by genesishouse: 9:53am On Jun 15, 2019
willyo:
All na to fail the southern people abi?

Why for North Dem dey write answer for Board for them... Common to copy Dem Noh still fit

That is why you see so many junk graduates from the north, some of them can't pass common entrance, admitted with compromised jamb scores. Why do you think you can't find them compete for employment in the larger private corporate world? They only end up in govt ministries, parastatals and politics. None of their leaders is concerned on how to change the status quo, yet they lead the people who are more educated and exposed than them and someone expect to see progress and development in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 9:54am On Jun 15, 2019
willyo:

U mean travelled to BH infested areas so I can be used for Allah Akba experimentation?

Nah...

U are such a shallow minded person. No wonder u sound the way you do.
Re: This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:54am On Jun 15, 2019
proeast:

Lol, you're indeed a great Futoit grin
I gained admission into FUTO many years back and met that ugly dude (Eze Mmuo). He was always loitering around SOSC building looking for students to scam undecided undecided He was the handy man for any odd job and was even highly connected. You want to do any manner of "wrongs" then Eze Mmuo is your man Friday lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Dude can arrange school receipt, NYSC call-up later, clearance, course wrongs etc just name it and Eze mmuo will certainly assure you that it will be done once you pay. But my brother, immediately after payment whatever you see is what you take tongue tongue Dude will use part of your money to buy you drinks while assuring you that everything is being taken care of..... Months later, still the same old story as he always have one excuse or the other to give you. He messed up many students back then including my very good friend. How he survived all these years despite the heart break he caused some students still baffles me. Such a smooth operator grin grin

u are truly a great Futoite!!! that guy na scam to the highest power...

you know he is still a student, forever a student!!!
grin
he never graduated; not out of circumstances but out of his own volition!

(so I heard tho)
Re: This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) by willyo(m): 10:00am On Jun 15, 2019
genesishouse:

That is why you see so many junk graduates from the north, some of them can't pass common entrance, admitted with compromised jamb scores. Why do you think you can't find them compete for employment in the larger private corporate world? They only end up in govt ministries, parastatals and politics. None of their leaders is concerned on how to change the status quo, yet they lead the people who are more educated and exposed than them and someone expect to see progress and development in Nigeria.

With the North still part of this country, progress is not in sight...

They're highly retrogressive
Re: This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) by proeast(m): 10:02am On Jun 15, 2019
Onyenna:

I never knew this was possible until my service year... I was posted somewhere in the nothern region....The waec answers were written on the board and some couldn't even copy it!!..... There was even an SS3 girl who couldn't spell her name! Her own name oooh!!....

That's the norm in the North. I served there too and it was so funny how things are done over there. Though not all schools over there anyway but those ones in the rural and semi rural areas are something else.
Students not understanding English is not uncommon.
Students don't fail exam even if they score zero shocked shocked The principal will ask you if you want to scare them away. They see students coming to school like they are doing the teachers a favour cry cry
Students come to school at their own time and convenience you dare not punish anyone lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
23 year old fathers and mothers coming to school won't cause a stir
of course during external exams, results are written on the board for students to copy and submit, and it still shocks me why many still fail WAEC over there undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) by willyo(m): 10:02am On Jun 15, 2019
abdulkayus:

U are such a shallow minded person. No wonder u sound the way you do.

How do I sound?

Abdullah, you bunch is the issue Nigeria is facing...

Imagine Buhari as a president in the USA...

The North is the exact problem of this country
Re: This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) by Auduambless(m): 10:07am On Jun 15, 2019
Gosj01:
I love doing examination in this settings!
Hope that roof never come for that first picture?

I sell cheap and super neat laptops.
Whats The Price Range Of Ur Laptops. Do You Supply To Kogi State?
Re: This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) by Paulo3ree(m): 10:13am On Jun 15, 2019
AreaFada2:
Best way to write an exam. No noise or distraction. Just focus on your stuff

I cannot imagine anyone not liking it.

Re: This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) by Helena6(f): 10:15am On Jun 15, 2019
localboy:

Which kind of grammar is this ?
I was just wondering, the errors are too many. It is common though in FUTO to meet Engineereing students who can't express themselves in English but wizards in design, maths, engineering drawings and all but this here, is just too much. ☹

1 Like

Re: This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) by Babygal2020(f): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2019
Proud FUTO Alumnus!!!!!! Hall of Mercy, 750 capacity!!!! I love that school die!!!!!
Re: This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) by Ibegtodiffer: 10:24am On Jun 15, 2019
willyo:
All na to fail the southern people abi?

Why for North Dem dey write answer for Board for them... Common to copy Dem Noh still fit
Laya!!
Re: This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) by buzmanjohn(m): 10:25am On Jun 15, 2019
Re: This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) by Babygal2020(f): 10:25am On Jun 15, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

u are truly a great Futoite!!! that guy na scam to the highest power...

you know he is still a student, forever a student!!!
grin
he never graduated; not out of circumstances but out of his own volition!

(so I heard tho)
Never heard of that name!!!
Re: This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) by buzmanjohn(m): 10:25am On Jun 15, 2019
Re: This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) by PedroEastman: 10:30am On Jun 15, 2019
I Love My Imsu
Re: This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) by sparog(m): 10:35am On Jun 15, 2019
deltateam:

Not without being heard. Aren't there invigilators?

Has invigilators ever been able to stop people in exam halls grin
Re: This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) by cosmoschikodi5(m): 10:36am On Jun 15, 2019
graphicvideo:

we are still suffering now
whch department are u
Re: This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2019
willyo:

That's how it should had been...

But why is it different with the North?

Do you have any proof that it is different with the North especially in their tertiary institutions? Even if it is, they are only ruining themselves. Those set of graduates can only be employed through nepotism locally. They can never amount to anything great professionally, and can never excel internationally. Perhaps, that explains why over 90% of Nigerians who excel internationally are Southerners.

1 Like

Re: This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) by ucheuzor1(m): 11:04am On Jun 15, 2019
I could remember Writing all my exams at Hall of Mercy Futo. That hall is Hall of No Mercy. Somehow we still survived mechanical engineering.
Those are past tense now. we now live to relish some of the memories.
Re: This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) by willyo(m): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2019
Kennydoc:

Do you have any proof that it is different with the North especially in their tertiary institutions? Even if it is, they are only ruining themselves. Those set of graduates can only be employed through nepotism locally. They can never amount to anything great professionally, and can never excel internationally. Perhaps, that explains why over 90% of Nigerians who excel internationally are Southerners.

U see, it affects the whole country cos they'll always be ones to rule there by coming up with only poor policies
Re: This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 11:23am On Jun 15, 2019
willyo:

U see, it affects the whole country cos they'll always be ones to rule there by coming up with only poor policies
If you're sure of your accusation, then it's a problem actually.
Re: This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) by Goovo(m): 11:31am On Jun 15, 2019
greymiles:
Op add graphic photos
grin grin grin grin grin I nor fit laugh ooo
Re: This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) by Gosj01(m): 11:35am On Jun 15, 2019
Auduambless:

Whats The Price Range Of Ur Laptops. Do You Supply To Kogi State?

It depends on what you want! Yes we supply to all states but it free to Lagos only.

Lets TALK on whatsapp,

Whatsapp link on signature
Re: This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 11:40am On Jun 15, 2019
obekediamondfuto:
hall of mercy.... that year....

men really suffered in that school
what year fellow former futoite?
mine was 2006-2011
Re: This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 11:41am On Jun 15, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

u will come out stronger... trust me...
as long as u don't choose to become eze mmuo there....

grin
you sabi eze mmuo and prof?
Re: This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) by goat22: 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
Gillbertoesther:
Lol, one thing i love about FUTO is simple; If you read, you must pass. No lecturer will decrease your mark for any reason.

Targeted first class then but ended up with 2:1 in Mathematics and Computer Science. 10yrs ago.

Just ten years ago? You must be a very young and vibrant man.
Re: This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) by Shinjitsu: 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
If you know why you where sent to school this won't be a problem

Lol
Re: This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) by willyo(m): 12:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
Kennydoc:

If you're sure of your accusation, then it's a problem actually.

Go thru history of Nigeria's past leaders...
Re: This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
engrchykae:
you sabi eze mmuo and prof?
na wah for u oh --- PROF, Ezemmuo and HOD....
anybody wey no sabi these entities for Futo then problem dey!!!
Re: This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) by footballflaver: 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
We anticipate
FWT
Re: This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) by Offpoint1: 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
localboy:

Which kind of grammar is this ?
lol, I swear English should be ban in Nigeria. I'm still wondering what the poor guy was trying to saygrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... / 192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? / Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.