Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) (25823 Views)

Lagos Police Shoot Woman In The Stomach Over ₦100 Bribe, Beat Her Husband (Pics) / LASPOTECH Guards Batter Woman Because Her Son Wears Earrings (Photos) / Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by iammo(m): 5:35am On Jun 15, 2019
nairalanduseles:

U 're not exposed.... U have been living in Nigeria all your life and watch YouTube and u think u know what happens in developed world.....baba face ur nigerian tab we re not on the same thinking level

Mr Dunce, i have resided in three continents, and if you check my propics you'd see or my IG handle on my profile bio.

Now to the topic mr dunce. A law enforcer gets called by a shop owner on a busy day, he approaches the suspect for questioningg and she start nagging and walking away.

Do you let her go, and get queried for.allowing a suspect go

Or do you.apply force to subdue her.

2 Likes

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 15, 2019
gr8keeng:
Bro, this your post miss road badly... this shit happened close to my house and the mom was totally unaware that her daughter walked out of the store with the doll in her hands. As we speak, the parents are currently suing the city for $10m for that shit you watched in the video and they got the former district attorney of the city representing them in this case.

Where it happened isn’t my business. The threat and the gun by the police man was wrong. Read my comment again if you can.
The swearing as well was unprofessional. However, was the woman politely asked to get out of the car by the police man? Was she repeatedly asked to come out of the car nicely and she refused?? What aggravated it? Her refusal to comply or the cop was simply being racist and overzealous?

1 Like

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by TANID(m): 5:41am On Jun 15, 2019
nairalanduseles:

It's not ur silly country ...every business has theft and that don't mean nothing......they re gonna be facing a lawsuit ......U do not do that ......do U know the state they have put that little kid .....U ignorant monkey supporting trash and u re black wtf......even my wife who is white knows they re fucking racist ....U mofo
Do We
Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 5:48am On Jun 15, 2019
I am sure most people didn't watch d video.
I saw it on Twitter yesterday and I was very scared
You need to see the way she was being harassed with a gun she was asked to drop a toddler she was crying in oda to raise up her hands and I was like wow..
She was even begging that the baby can't work yet those idiots were screaming on top of their voices that she shld drop her baby.

Now Mr travel would such force be melted on a white woman and her husband for such a trivial issue?

It took the intervention of the white guys filming the whole thing wch I'm sure those police didn't know about b4 they stopped yelling at her and her baby.

I really wish u could see d video cos that picture up there won't do justice to the whole thing that happened.

I was just fuming inside of me and immediately I understood why my uncle chose UK for his' Post grads.
He said he doesn't want a country where a police officer would just point gun at him for no just cause neither would he visit a country where a mofo would just pull a gun at him any time
iammo:

Mr Dunce, i have resided in three continents, and if you check my propics you'd see or my IG handle on my profile bio.

Now to the topic mr dunce. A law enforcer gets called by a shop owner on a busy day, he approaches the suspect for questioningg and she start nagging and walking away.

10 Likes

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by iammiracle1(m): 6:06am On Jun 15, 2019
angry poo network
Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by iammiracle1(m): 6:06am On Jun 15, 2019
angry
Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by iammiracle1(m): 6:07am On Jun 15, 2019
gbosaa:

In the Uk, police are not normally called if the worth of the shoplifted item isn’t up to £20.

Now, it’s a habit by some women in some council estates to shoplift using their children. That’s wrong. A mum should be responsible for her kids. Negligence isn’t an excuse. If someone saw the action from the cctv, how could a mum miss that? Let’s assume, she wasn’t looking when the kid took the toy, was she also blind to see the kid holding that when she went to the till?

Some women are notorious for that. Their faces are marked and watched on the cctv as they enter the store with their children. Once they are spotted in the act, the police are informed immediately irrespective of the worth of the item that their child/children stole from the shelf.

If the woman above was not aware and she was reminded by either security or police, the best thing to do would be to apologise and pay for it. Police can’t just approach her and wave the gun at her. She must’ve been reminded many times.

Pardon me but i see there is NO need arguing with you, it's obvious you know nothing, hopefully one day when your baby takes cookies from a jar police are called and when they threaten to f*ucking shoot you someone on Reddit would say its your fault for been a black thief and being neglectful, cheers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by magicminister: 6:09am On Jun 15, 2019
iammo:

You’re not exposed bro. Keep quiet ... if you’re a police man, will you pull your gun on a pregnant-mother and her little child for a NON-VIOLENT offense??

Please keep quiet. You’re not exposed and you know nothing.

12 Likes

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by Westsida: 6:12am On Jun 15, 2019
[s]
gbosaa:
The threat and the gun in my opinion was very wrong but why didn’t the woman pay for the doll?
I think she might have been doing that using the toddler as a cover.

I have witnessed a pregnant Caribbean lady fill her basket with groceries and walked out a supermarket. She had two kids with her.

The woman in the story knew what she was doing and that is very wrong. Such kids end up shoplifting and later end up in all sorts of crime.
I saw a bad black mum who gave a racist white cop an excuse to show his trademark
[/s]

1 Like

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by Horus(m): 6:13am On Jun 15, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcxmemr5KSI

US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie

Video shows a cop threatening to shoot a Black mother dead because her 4-year-old toddler "stole" a 99 cent Barbie from a dollar store

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pRmlfXiLFs

Police Officer Threatens Mom's Life Over Barbie

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by magicminister: 6:20am On Jun 15, 2019
Elfather12:
Black Americans and thief

I keep saying that majority of NAiralanders are poverty stricken and bitter. If not, how can someone explain this type of comment?

11 Likes

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by safarigirl(f): 6:23am On Jun 15, 2019
iammo:

So, in the UK, or Australia, do police officers point guns at pregnant mothers and babies?

Are there no limits anymore? So, if this woman, and her unborn child were shot and killed because of a one dollar doll, that would be fine because of a Law?

You think mothers are constantly aware of what their kids do while they shop?

Have you ever had a gun pointed at you? Do you know how disoriented it can make you? Do you know how scared she must have been? If the mother's intention was to steal, please, tell me why she would steal a one dollar doll? Did she not pay for the rest of the items she bought?

Would a gun be pulled out on a white woman like this?

Are women and babies now fair game to you, as well?

Please, be guided when you make comments, don't be quick to jump on the "All Black People Are Potential Criminals" train, because you are a black man and you are highly at risk just by being black.

19 Likes

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 15, 2019
iammiracle1:

Pardon me but i see there is NO need arguing with you, it's obvious you know nothing, hopefully one day when your baby takes cookies from a jar police are called and when they threaten to f*ucking shoot you someone on Reddit would say its your fault for been a black thief and being neglectful, cheers

My baby knows what to touch and what not to touch in a supermarket. Let’s just assume that he took something from the shelf, I wouldn’t be that negligent not to notice that he has got something I haven’t given him.

But in the event that he put that in his pocket and I missed that and I’m approached by a security staff or police to open my car door and come out....I WILL COMPLY WITH THAT REQUEST.

Don’t stay put in your car resisting and arguing. How hard is that?

Stop making simple scenarios hard and ugly for yourselves.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:27am On Jun 15, 2019
AgreatMan:
The video is too short to determine what exactly happened.
yup
Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by Westsida: 6:28am On Jun 15, 2019
Elfather12:
Black Americans and thief

You’re so dumb! Who told you white toddlers no dey pick from stores? This is pure rasist your seeing both from store owner & police. Had it been a white kid, the store owner might not even call the police nor any police threatening anybody. I know cos I’ve seen different cases of such. There was a time it happened like this, the kid picked the stuff, get into the car with mom, hide it from her momma till they reached home. The momma on getting home discovered this, went back to store, the store manager then told the woman not to worry about it cos they saw the kid while picking up but they wasn’t gonna react to it! Meaning there’s nothing wrong with a kid falling in love with a toy and picking it up! If nah black kid, them go react well! Naso white Americans be!

14 Likes

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by Oricha79(m): 6:37am On Jun 15, 2019
iammiracle1:

Bro you are obviously naive and probably don't have kids yet, have you ever gone shopping with two tiny kids before? They pick anything that catches the eye and hold on to it oblivious of the fact that its not free, they don't see it as stealing but taking something they like, given that the woman in question was heavily pregnant also, she would have been distracted and may not have noticed her baby took a $1 toy, watch the video and tell me if such brutal force was needed for an alleged 4 yr old "toy thief" and to that guy up there saying black Americans and thieves are like 5 & 6 you are just suffering from acute inferior complex that the whites are better and can't do no wrong .
you too get sense.... very brilliant analysis.

5 Likes

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by Sterope(f): 6:38am On Jun 15, 2019
Did the mother pull a gun/deadly weapon on them?

AgreatMan:
The video is too short to determine what exactly happened.
Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:42am On Jun 15, 2019
iammiracle1:

Bro you are obviously naive and probably don't have kids yet, have you ever gone shopping with two tiny kids before? They pick anything that catches the eye and hold on to it oblivious of the fact that its not free, they don't see it as stealing but taking something they like, given that the woman in question was heavily pregnant also, she would have been distracted and may not have noticed her baby took a $1 toy, watch the video and tell me if such brutal force was needed for an alleged 4 yr old "toy thief" and to that guy up there saying black Americans and thieves are like 5 & 6 you are just suffering from acute inferior complex that the whites are better and can't do no wrong .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by 400billionman: 6:42am On Jun 15, 2019
Is it that the woman refused returning the Barbie ?

It is not worth the shoot.

This one should be sent to NPF.
Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by deltateam: 6:43am On Jun 15, 2019
gr8keeng:
Bro, this your post miss road badly... this shit happened close to my house and the mom was totally unaware that her daughter walked out of the store with the doll in her hands. As we speak, the parents are currently suing the city for $10m for that shit you watched in the video and they got the former district attorney of the city representing them in this case.

Where did it happen then? Let me call my contacts to verify. Let's end this argument, once and for all. Una dey disturb me.

2 Likes

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by olisaEze(m): 6:48am On Jun 15, 2019
A lot of the peeps arguing up there probably didn’t watch the video clip. The couple not just a woman were followed by the cop to their apartment complex and not in front of the store. The cop is being investigated by the police department for excessive force! So what exactly are you guys fighting about? Abi Nigerians now major in United States police procedures? Face ur SARS mata & leave Akata to their wahala! They know how to go about getting justice from their system better than us!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by Chrisbeks: 6:51am On Jun 15, 2019
The fact that the video was posted by occupy democrats tells me all I need to know, they are lying!!! These democrats lie for a living

1 Like

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by Sholaco: 6:52am On Jun 15, 2019
Well,stealing is their blood,she can not say that she didn't see the barbie with her child, why allowed your child to leave the store with a barbie? She ridiculed her self, that was never a racist

1 Like

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by Hadampson(m): 6:54am On Jun 15, 2019
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcxmemr5KSI

US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie

Video shows a cop threatening to shoot a Black mother dead because her 4-year-old toddler "stole" a 99 cent Barbie from a dollar store

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pRmlfXiLFs

Police Officer Threatens Mom's Life Over Barbie

Predstan... Come and see oh smiley
Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by Lifestone(m): 6:57am On Jun 15, 2019
gbosaa:

In the Uk, police are not normally called if the worth of the shoplifted item isn’t up to £20.

Now, it’s a habit by some women in some council estates to shoplift using their children. That’s wrong. A mum should be responsible for her kids. Negligence isn’t an excuse. If someone saw the action from the cctv, how could a mum miss that? Let’s assume, she wasn’t looking when the kid took the toy, was she also blind to see the kid holding that when she went to the till?

Some women are notorious for that. Their faces are marked and watched on the cctv as they enter the store with their children. Once they are spotted in the act, the police are informed immediately irrespective of the worth of the item that their child/children stole from the shelf.

If the woman above was not aware and she was reminded by either security or police, the best thing to do would be to apologise and pay for it. Police can’t just approach her and wave the gun at her. She must’ve been reminded many times.
t
Did you watch the video? Where did the lady have the opportunity to apologise? That's killing a fly with a sledgehammer. It's unnecessary

3 Likes

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by deltateam: 7:01am On Jun 15, 2019
gr8keeng:

Don't forget to mention the date it happened.

In essence, place and date is all I request. I don't like arguments.

1 Like

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by Hadampson(m): 7:03am On Jun 15, 2019
Sholaco:
Well, stealing is their blood, she can not say that she didn't see the barbie with her child, why allowed your child to leave the store with a barbie? She ridiculed her self, that was never a racist

You said that because she is black

3 Likes

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 15, 2019
Lifestone:
t
Did you watch the video? Where did the lady have the opportunity to apologise? That's killing a fly with a sledgehammer. It's unnecessary

The full gist of that incident wasn’t captured in the video. The police weren’t very professional and I think they could’ve handled the situation better.
I’d say they were overzealous not sure about them being racist. The swearing was bad and very unprofessional.
They would face disciplinary no doubt, cautioned or dismissed....

Ltd forget about the colour of the women for a moment. She said she couldn’t raise her hands because she was carrying a baby and pregnant as well...meaning the baby never left her view as she could not yet walk, so either the woman was carrying her in her arms, back or tucked in and strapped in front of her or she was chilling in the shopping trolley...

NOW, how do you explain a baby that young taking something from the store and the parents were unaware? The dad didn’t see and the mum carrying her missed that.

Where did a baby that young hid the said toy when the parents were at the till? They didn’t see that as well !!...walked out the store, packed their stuffs in the car, pulled the baby out of the trolley and yet they didn’t see that she’s got an item that was unpaid for??

The video was very bad, the cops acted very aggressive and bullish. The woman and her family would probably get a huge financial break from that ugly scene but it doesn’t exonerate her from what her baby did.

How are we even sure she didn’t take the toy and give them to the baby?

It’s takes some time for the police to arrive at such scene. There are more to this video but sadly the aggressive response of the police won’t let us all see the true picture.

4 Likes

Re: US Cops Threatens To Shoot Woman Because Her 4yr Old "Stole" A Barbie (Video) by GMbuharii: 7:18am On Jun 15, 2019
iammo:
undecided

Lets conveniently leave the part that her daughter was a shoplifter and she her.self was resisting arrest,.

When a law enforcer asks you to surrender, kindly do...

But you always don't nah

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice / Corper Ekene Uwaoma Martins Shot Dead In Owerri (Photo) / Mother Dumps Newborn Baby In Gutter In Benue, Baby Dies After Rainfall (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.