Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London (31961 Views)

Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" / Uriel Oputa's Response To Ruggedman's Invitation To An Event Via Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
We say our elders are corrupt. The reaction of Nigerian youths to naira Marley's case shows that we have bred a generation far worse than I have ever imagined.

We criticize people like Buhari, obasanjo, Jonathan for clinging into power at old age. Now I know they are doing us a great favour

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
I pity the restaurant owners.....

It's stupidity to be at people on behalf of another ......

4 people ?? On 1
At this age?

Were our father's this dumb and stupid of it started with us?
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
Judging from the slant of the comments, most Nigerian youths are either Internet frausters or are sympathetic and benefiting of their activities.

I shudder at the massive support the attackers of Ruggedman received from a large section of Nigerian youths.

We are gradually and increasingly becoming a morally-jaundiced and soulless society that flaunts its acquiescence for robbery, theft, burglary, identity theft etc.

Whether it's online or real, a thief is a thief. When you clone someone else's identity and hack into someone's account and benefit from such actions, you are a thief and should be treated as one.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
What a visionless generation
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by HeyCorleone(m): 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wisdomval67:
Lol stupid old man. Why didn’t he keep that same energy there. My Mom always tell me to watch my mouth so it won’t kill me. This is not the first Nigeria musician to sing about fraud. Well we know it’s not a good thing but almost all Nigeria singer sing’s about fraud. Olu maintain, wizkid, D banj, sauce kid, rugged stupid man himself, and 9ice rugged man bestfriend(that same saint rugged man bleeped his best friend wife), 2 face, vector, Olamide they all sings about fruad. If you aren’t attacking them all and just attacking that boy because you think e his very small for you then God go kill you. I hope say the Naira market family no go beg esu or give esu sacrifice for your sake. Because I know say them dey spiritual

Singing about fraud is one thing. Doing an Instagram video endorsing fraud is another thing.

Get the difference. Music is an art. And art is all about a subject matter. You can adopt a persona, but let it end there. No one would give you laurels for supporting internet fraud. Not even the fraudsters themselves. They'd just groove to your music. That's all. That's where it ends. But for you to start forming activism for what is illegal, you might as well hang yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
fitzmayowa:

We are in trouble in this country, with this set of useless misguided youths running around....

The fool that posted this nonsense is a typical example...SMH

You are the real useless and empty head youth.
This Nigeria is spoilted and scattered by the Elders not the youth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by henryobinna(m): 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
Belial06:

That rat hasn't seen nothing yet

Dem pk blokes don't play .. never show your pecker in the day lightning peckham

They going to creep on him from. Surrey to 4 courts

Show his neck and they slit itt

Ēl rata had it coming

No tears for a snitch

I don't support fraud but there are real politicians who ruin nigeria daily

He should have snitched on tinubu like dapo opara did if he had the guts .. where is Mr opara today ? 6ft deep for.snitching on tinubu last year and no media carried it
oga shut up... the I don't support fruad line, is a stupiid line used when fraudster and wannabe fraudsters like you use when promoting the evil...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by zendman: 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
You must be a fool to think anyone is gonna teach you how to make money legitimately... There are many things you can learn by using Google... Idiot
Tenshades:

Sharap dia moofoka... You sabi online marketing and how many youths have you shown the way? Na your type dey hide d way to making it on online marketing from others. If you Wan tell me say I dey wrong, open a thread and expose online marketing wey dey give you thousands of dollars for free....

All of us no go follow the same way make riches. Because say u dey do all the things u listed no mean say make others follow u do am... Bleep you and your web design and your online marketing... Thunda suck your brain there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Singing about fraud is one thing. Doing an Instagram video endorsing fraud is another thing.

Get the difference. Music is an art. And art is all about a subject matter. You can adopt a persona, but let it end there. No one would give you laurels for supporting internet fraud. Not even the fraudsters themselves. They'd just groove to your music. That's all. That's where it ends. But for you to start forming activism for what is illegal, you might as well hang yourself.

English is a big problem for Nigeria where did e endorse fraud?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
BIGGIE121:
The thinking level of some our nigerian youths works "parri passu" with that of a goat, how can they blame an innocent man for the wound naira marley inflicted on himself. It would be better if they channel the same energy that they use in assaulting ruggedman to our dubious politicians.

Use that same energy for your brain. How would you blame someone that just got out of prison and still in Nigeria for what happen to someone in UK. Don’t you see you are not using your brain also?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by zendman: 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
Shut up!!! Are the useless Nigerian fraudsters in Atlanta spoiling Nigeria's name not in one of the best countries in the world
Wisdomval67:

You are the real useless and empty head youth.
This Nigeria is spoilted and scattered by the Elders not the youth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
zendman:
Shut up!!! Are the useless Nigerian fraudsters in Atlanta spoiling Nigeria's name not in one of the best countries in the world

What is this faustrated human be talking about now. Wetin concern me with people wey Dey do fraud for Atlanta. Don’t you use your brain and think. If he was found guilty do you think Efcc would leave him alone. Abi you are just so lazy to use your brain. Lazy Nigeria youth. Na zombie like una Fela talk about. Don’t have brain to think.
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Belial06: 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
henryobinna:
oga shut up... the I don't support fruad line, is a stupiid line used when fraudster and wannabe fraudsters like you use when promoting the evil...

Are you sure you are okay?

cc lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove Seun
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by HeyCorleone(m): 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wisdomval67:

English is a big problem for Nigeria where did e endorse fraud?

I was expecting that comeback. Similar to the one employed by Buharists when you remind them of one campaign promise their lord made. "where did he say he'd build one refinery every year?; where did Fashola say he can fix power in 6 months?"

The problem is that we can always support illegality. It's easy. Look at the question you're asking me. Like you never watched the video where he was smoking a blunt and saying yahoo boys should be encouraged since they are getting back our stolen wealth (a very stupid preassumption), and that they should be left alone, since, after all, our politicians steal.

Didn't you see that video, or where you expecting him to say "I, Naira Marley, endorse Internet Fraud with my whole heart", before you understand the implications of his statement?

Think. That's why God in His infiniteness gave you a brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by zendman: 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
Shut up... Stop blaming Nigeria leaders because these crop of useless youths will do worse when they get there, besides what reason do the useless Nigerian fraudsters in developed countries have to give
Wisdomval67:

What is this faustrated human be talking about now. Wetin concern me with people wey Dey do fraud for Atlanta. Don’t you use your brain and think. If he was found guilty do you think Efcc would leave him alone. Abi you are just so lazy to use your brain. Lazy Nigeria youth. Na zombie like una Fela talk about. Don’t have brain to think.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
HeyCorleone:

I was expecting that comeback. Similar to the one employed by Buharists when you remind them of one campaign promise their lord made. "where did he say he'd build one refinery every year?; where did Fashola say he can fix power in 6 months?"

The problem is that we can always support illegality. It's easy. Look at the question you're asking me. Like you never watched the video where he was smoking a blunt and saying yahoo boys should be encouraged since they are getting back our stolen wealth (a very stupid preassumption), and that they should be left alone, since, after all, our politicians steal.

Didn't you see that video, or where you expecting him to say "I, Naira Marley, endorse Internet Fraud with my whole heart", before you understand the implications of his statement?

Think. That's why God in His infiniteness gave you a brain.

Well that might be right. But does he deserve to go to jail for that? Freedom of speech shouldn’t be a problem in a country ruling under democracy. Or are you just very local and don’t watch lil Wayne, birdmen. Rick Ross and other musican in US. Abi you are just plain stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by ajericho(m): 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
Translate:
Rugged man always show up for cases at station and court .. What he Bleep is wrong with the youth these days ... Digital trading dey there , online marketing, web designing dey but no oo is Agidi.. so many ways to make thousands dollars legally and sit at home ..

Come teach one here, and save a soul

angry
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by chrisaria(m): 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
Boom33:
after dey will say there is insecurity in Nigeria. London get jaguda too o
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by jaymdee(m): 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry

Someone on this forum (whose moniker I've forgotten) said something striking a few weeks ago.... something that got me thinking. Here's what he said....

Three very recent events really made me have a sober reflection and finally give up every residual hope in Nigerian youths.

1.The massive support for Regina Daniels.

2.The massive support for Naira Marley.

3. The massive support for Tonto Dikeh

These three events made me sick and puke at our nation.

Is this the way Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk, Larry Page, Sergey Brin, Bill Gates etc. developed America?

Nigerian youths need to focus on more important things.

You forgot to add Bobrisky.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
bencynthgreat:

With this I just read, certainly u are more stupid than the most stupid street urchins

Your fada is still more stupid
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by paradigmshift(m): 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wisdomval67:
Lol stupid old man. Why didn’t he keep that same energy there. My Mom always tell me to watch my mouth so it won’t kill me. This is not the first Nigeria musician to sing about fraud. Well we know it’s not a good thing but almost all Nigeria singer sing’s about fraud. Olu maintain, wizkid, D banj, sauce kid, rugged stupid man himself, and 9ice rugged man bestfriend(that same saint rugged man bleeped his best friend wife), 2 face, vector, Olamide they all sings about fruad. If you aren’t attacking them all and just attacking that boy because you think e his very small for you then God go kill you. I hope say the Naira market family no go beg esu or give esu sacrifice for your sake. Because I know say them dey spiritual

Na Ogun go kill your papa n mama

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Tenshades(m): 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
zendman:
You must be a fool to think anyone is gonna teach you how to make money legitimately... There are many things you can learn by using Google... Idiot

Hahahahahahahaa... I said it. You have always been a geo fool from d beginning of your first comment... Mad buffoon!

Why did you go to school to learn when Google is there... Abi na Google give u certificate too

I'm pretty sure you don't carry people along in your online marketing as your called it. I have people like you. I know how you behave. FYI, I'm an online freelancer and also a flipper.

Don't overrate online biz as if you can make millions form it overnight.

Thousands of dollars ko, millions of euros ni.

I challenge you to open a thread on Nairaland to empower the youths you blame on your online marketing and web design... But here you are, referring to Google. See your life outside.

Abi you Wan specify d hundreds of thousands dem go pay? Make I no hear that one... Just shut d bleep up cos you have no value to add to the youths you blame. 9ja HYPOCRITE!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by zendman: 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nothing concern me with online marketing undecided
Na your stylish way of supporting fraud na I dey attack... cool
Tenshades:

Hahahahahahahaa... I said it. You have always been a geo fool from d beginning of your first comment... Mad buffoon!

Why did you go to school to learn when Google is there... Abi na Google give u certificate too

I'm pretty sure you don't carry people along in your online marketing as your called it. I have people like you. I know how you behave. FYI, I'm an online freelancer and also a flipper.

Don't overrate online biz as if you can make millions form it overnight.

Thousands of dollars ko, millions of euros ni.

I challenge you to open a thread on Nairaland to empower the youths you blame on your online marketing and web design... But here you are, referring to Google. See your life outside.

Abi you Wan specify d hundreds of thousands dem go pay? Make I no hear that one... Just shut d bleep up cos you have no value to add to the youths you blame. 9ja HYPOCRITE!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
zendman:
Shut up... Stop blaming Nigeria leaders because these crop of useless youths will do worse when they get there, besides what reason do the useless Nigerian fraudsters in developed countries have to give

You black men really have problem gan. I swear if people are still reasoning like you on the 20 century it would be very long before Nigeria make it. How can you call someone that has not been found guilty a fraudstar. And the reason why those one do it I don’t know. Maybe you should go to UK and ask them but I promise you would end up worse than rugged man. I’m not blaming anyone not Naira Marley is not a fruadstar till the court or Efcc say so. So use your brain and think
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
bencynthgreat:

It's obvious ur a useless low life Street urchin with loads of sawdust in ur head

Just like your fada. Because it takes someone that comes from a lowlife family to know that.
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by HeyCorleone(m): 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Well that might be right. But does he deserve to go to jail for that? Freedom of speech shouldn’t be a problem in a country ruling under democracy. Or are you just very local and don’t watch lil Wayne, birdmen. Rick Ross and other musican in US. Abi you are just plain stupid.

Lol.

Everyone with knowledge of HipHop knows Rick Ross stunts are for TV alone. He was once a correctional officer. Forget his talks about selling coke. That thing is fake. Everyone knows that. Lil Wayne has done jail time plus lots of community service. So has Birdman. So has lots of American musicians, who so gangsta stuff in real life. It's so simple. Do your gangsta stuff on music videos alone. But don't try to bring that shít outside. There's freedom of speech there but they also get arrested. So what is your point? Mind you the thing called "Freedom of Speech" is grossly misinterpreted. A White man can call you "nigger", it's his freedom of speech, but do you want him to be arrested? Freedoms of speech means the government allows criticism. That's the basic meaning. And freedom of speech doesn't come without consequences.

That was Naira Marley's undoing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
paradigmshift:

Na Ogun go kill your papa n mama

Na obatala, Ogun, Sango go kill all your family. Ogun go use all your family blood bath and esu go kill you. Stupid ediot
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Lol.

Everyone with knowledge of HipHop knows Rick Ross stunts are for TV alone. He was once a correctional officer. Forget his talks about selling coke. That thing is fake. Everyone knows that. Lil Wayne has done jail time plus lots of community service. So has Birdman. So has lots of American musicians, who so gangsta stuff in real life. It's so simple. Do your gangsta stuff on music videos alone. But don't try to bring that shít outside. There's freedom of speech there but they also get arrested. So what is your point? Mind you the thing called "Freedom of Speech" is grossly misinterpreted. A White man can call you "nigger", it's his freedom of speech, but do you want him to be arrested? Freedoms of speech means the government allows criticism. That's the basic meaning. And freedom of speech doesn't come without consequences.

That was Naira Marley's undoing.

You don’t have 1 knowledge for hiphop if you don’t know Rickross have been arrested several times and even had house arrest for kidnapping. Why can’t a black man just use thier head and follow the law. Where you the person that told Efcc to arrest him? He was arrest and set free because he was not found guilty. Abi do you know more than Efcc or the court. Why can’t you use all those your schooling days positively and think. He his not found guilty he deserved to be set freed.
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Tenshades(m): 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
zendman:
Nothing concern me with online marketing undecided
Na your stylish way of supporting fraud na I dey attack... cool

Dude, don't mince words here... You mentioned online marketing while you blamed youths in your comments stating that they won't learn online marketing and web design that should be fetching them thousands of dollars. Tell me I'm wrong, please!

Concerning "na your stylish way of supporting fraud na I dey attack"... Make I ask you something. Wetin you don do to fight against political fraud in your state wey u come from.. Or lemme say your local govt? Talk less of Federal government as a whole.

If you can answer this question honestly, I go dey follow you talk reasonably. Or else, just go to take your lunch and sleep.
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by bencynthgreat: 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Just like your fada. Because it takes someone that comes from a lowlife family to know that.
Low lives sawdust heads don't man up and take d shut rather they keep mentioning fada or Moda but guess what such things don't get to real men like us cos the last time I checked my dad is not on nairaland.
Speak of me u swine and stop shifting it
At least i have a dad but u? u is bastard man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced / "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment / Korede Bello As Nigeria Police Ambassador (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.