Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London (31960 Views)

Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" / Uriel Oputa's Response To Ruggedman's Invitation To An Event Via Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by HeyCorleone(m): 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wisdomval67:

You don’t have 1 knowledge for hiphop if you don’t know Rickross have been arrested several times and even had house arrest for kidnapping. Why can’t a black man just use thier head and follow the law. Where you the person that told Efcc to arrest him? He was arrest and set free because he was not found guilty. Abi do you know more than Efcc or the court. Why can’t you use all those your schooling days positively and think. He his not found guilty he deserved to be set freed.

Lol. Why are you jumping boats anyhow?

First you assumed that Rick Ross has never been arrested because they have freedom of speech. Now this. I never said he hasn't been arrested. I just said he's not as hard as he is on TV. He's a plastic nigga.

Naira Marley's judgement hasn't been concluded. He was only granted bail. Even Evans the kidnapper was granted bail. It doesn't prove anything.

And from your migraine-inducing sentences, I assume you didn't receive much education.

My advice: quit Nairaland and enrol for adult education. It would do you a whole lot of good.

Shalom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Adakintroy: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
unapologetic77:
as long as u get the message e fit use any account comment if pussy rugged man enter southy and boys sight am na hell straight na wen una don dey old den go dey form holy hypocrites everywhere

You be fooool o..go touch am na.
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Adakintroy: 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
unapologetic77:
as long as u get the message e fit use any account comment if pussy rugged man enter southy and boys sight am na hell straight na wen una don dey old den go dey form holy hypocrites everywhere

You be fooool o..go touch am na.

Weda boys no go wake u from that sleep. Think say na you first rugged.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by BIGGIE121(m): 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Use that same energy for your brain. How would you blame someone that just got out of prison and still in Nigeria for what happen to someone in UK. Don’t you see you are not using your brain also?

your sheer ignorance and monumental stupidity made you not to understand my write up, you are a moronic fool, so i wouldn't bother myself squabbling with you. Rott weiler

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by city2city: 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
Very unfortunate, but they should remember no man has the monopoly of violence.
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
bencynthgreat:

Low lives sawdust heads don't man up and take d shut rather they keep mentioning fada or Moda but guess what such things don't get to real men like us cos the last time I checked my dad is not on nairaland.
Speak of me u swine and stop shifting it
At least i have a dad but u? u is bastard man

I’m actually mentioning your Dad because it’s me and him that are mate.
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
HeyCorleone:

First you assumed that Rick Ross has never been arrested because they have freedom of speech. Now this. I never said he hasn't been arrested. I just said he's not as hard as he is on TV. He's a plastic nigga.

Naira Marley's judgement hasn't been concluded. He was only granted bail. Even Evans the kidnapper was granted bail. It doesn't prove anything.

And from your migraine-inducing sentences, I assume you didn't receive much education.

My advice: quit Nairaland and enrol for adult education. It would do you a whole lot of good.

Shalom.
You said Rick Ross stunt is for TV alone. Don’t you read what you write. Or you are just jobless?
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by KashimawoErin(m): 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
Hmm observing though
But there’s more to this stuff than Naira’s case with ruggedy...
What do I know ? smiley
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by paradigmshift(m): 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Na obatala, Ogun, Sango go kill all your family. Ogun go use all your family blood bath and esu go kill you. Stupid ediot
E dey pain ABI lol. same JuJu you list go kill you.. untimely death before you ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
paradigmshift:

E dey pain ABI lol. same JuJu you list go kill you.. untimely death before you ...

That your face like damaged Dangote truck
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by fitzmayowa: 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wisdomval67:

You are the real useless and empty head youth.
This Nigeria is spoilted and scattered by the Elders not the youth.

Because the "Elders spoilt Nigeria" the youths should join them too I wonder if you reason with where you poo from...SMH

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
Thebwoy:
They attack ruggedman for abroad una d blame Nigerian youth. What's the link between a jobless Nigerian youth wey government no fit provide job for and those guys that already have money to travel abroad.

Wetin d work some people sef.

And why b say na only naira Marley ruggedman see, when 2baba wan protest against bad governance were he dey.

I wish they broke his head there.

In my own opinion, rugged man snitched on naira Marley..

We have the likes of fraudster ass lickers.

People like

9ice
Olu maintain
Eldee D don
Olamide
Reminisce
Yagi label owner
Davido
Wizkid
Skales
Vector e.t.c

Why is it that it was only only naira marley that was being shouted upon by rugged man and simi?..

I hate anything fraud and I swear on this but I think rugged man gave a clap back cos naira marley rubbished him on instagram.

The best business I love most if the whole world is "MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS"..

RUGGEDMAN SHOULD STOP BEEFING AND LEARN TO KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT..

I SAY NO TO FRAUD
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by stanley000: 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Well that might be right. But does he deserve to go to jail for that? Freedom of speech shouldn’t be a problem in a country ruling under democracy. Or are you just very local and don’t watch lil Wayne, birdmen. Rick Ross and other musican in US. Abi you are just plain stupid.
abi o, leave those fools to die in their ignorance. Rick Ross lyrics goes ; I'm your neighborhood drug dealer, it's your neighborhood drug dealer"" so why haven't he been arrested yet since he claims to be one?? Nigeria is a big shithole but worse of all their citizens love their oppressors

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by AroleOduduwa2: 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
Naija are hypocrite, I am in no support of yahoo, but I tell you what if not for that shit alot of people would have died of hunger, there will be a lot of political thugs and armed rubbery, people need to call a spade a spade, fraud is bad and there is no way to justify it, but yahoo Boys are not Nigeria problem, Nigeria problem is our leaders who has provided us with no means to survive, they are all mad because we can see what they don't want us to see. They are angry because there are little to no political thugs, most people can afford to send their kids oversea, Buhari tried to close that avenue by introducing a bad policy but most people still found a way to send their kids abroad to study, if rugged man has the interest of Nigeria at heart, he should use his voice to create awareness of bad government, the likes of rugged man will run to Abuja everytime they invite them for one stupid function, bunch of hypocrites
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
jaymdee:

You forgot to add Bobrisky.
Lol. My apologies bro. Truly I forgot grin
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by salford1: 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
gypsey:
They are not peckham bois, they are Nigerians, i am from peckham, we don't Attack people!
Exactly. Waiting concern london youths with naira marley. They dont listen to that type of music.
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
salford1:

Exactly. Waiting concern london youths with naira marley. They dont listen to that type of music.
we have never even heard of him, who da hell is Naira marley? sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by PapaAdanna: 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
Any body supporting the attack on ruggedy baba because of that useless junkie

So for dis industry who is naira Marley to ruggedy baba

Our youth are gone astray

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by asamwababy: 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wisdomval67:
Lol stupid old man. Why didn’t he keep that same energy there. My Mom always tell me to watch my mouth so it won’t kill me. This is not the first Nigeria musician to sing about fraud. Well we know it’s not a good thing but almost all Nigeria singer sing’s about fraud. Olu maintain, wizkid, D banj, sauce kid, rugged stupid man himself, and 9ice rugged man bestfriend(that same saint rugged man bleeped his best friend wife), 2 face, vector, Olamide they all sings about fruad. If you aren’t attacking them all and just attacking that boy because you think e his very small for you then God go kill you. I hope say the Naira market family no go beg esu or give esu sacrifice for your sake. Because I know say them dey spiritual

One day they will rape your family member and hope you will give this kind of response that afterall this is not the first time they are raping someone so no need to report to the police.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Opiletool(m): 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wisdomval67:

English is a big problem for Nigeria where did e endorse fraud?

Dude shut up and go watch the video where the fool shot himself on the foot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
asamwababy:

One day they will rape your family member and hope you will give this kind of response that afterall this is not the first time they are raping someone so no need to report to the police.

You are dull with this your bad mind. Did he rape your family, did he kill your family or fraud your family. Cow poo
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by TemmyT002(m): 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
Leaders of tomorrow indeed
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Belial06: 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
My goodness
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Kingkun69(m): 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bitch nigga
Snitch nigga
Bitch nigga
Snitch nigga
STOP SNITCHING
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wisdomval67:

You are the real useless and empty head youth.
This Nigeria is spoilted and scattered by the Elders not the youth.
But the youths are expected to mend it. And not to spoil it further angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by DKM123: 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Shalom.

Lol. Forget him. Dah niccur is as daft as they come. Ironically, he keeps talking about using one's brain yet he displays the exact opposite.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by delpee(f): 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
The future is beginning to look bleak with the current mindset of many of the Nigerian youth. sad
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by paradigmshift(m): 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wisdomval67:

That your face like damaged Dangote truck
Na the truck go kill you
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by codedthingzzzzz: 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
What is our youth turning to? Haba why would u treat this man this way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced / "Kirikiri & Buhari": Freeze Responds To A Woman On Instagram Over Comment / Korede Bello As Nigeria Police Ambassador (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.