Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

See Screenshot Of Many Responses Of "I Want A Baby" Text To Boyfriend or Girlfri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Screenshot Of Many Responses Of "I Want A Baby" Text To Boyfriend or Girlfri (874 Views)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Screenshot Of Many Responses Of "I Want A Baby" Text To Boyfriend or Girlfri by weezyk(m): 6:16am On Jun 15, 2019
Whenhow24..com

A Facebook user called Lord Knows posted on a popular group on Facebook - IGBO BU IGBO, asking members to post a screenshot of response of "I want a baby " text sent to their boyfriend or girlfriend. He also promised to give the screenshot with the highest like wins 1k.

See what he wrote:
"Text ur boyfriend/girlfriend ''I want a baby'' screenshot their response and post.
Highest liked wins 1k...."
See more screenshot here: https://whenhow24..com/2019/06/see-screenshot-of-response-of-i-want.html?m=1

Re: See Screenshot Of Many Responses Of "I Want A Baby" Text To Boyfriend or Girlfri by Sundaygeorge: 6:24am On Jun 15, 2019
Re: See Screenshot Of Many Responses Of "I Want A Baby" Text To Boyfriend or Girlfri by yenereal(m): 7:00am On Jun 15, 2019
Re: See Screenshot Of Many Responses Of "I Want A Baby" Text To Boyfriend or Girlfri by chiommy123(f): 7:20am On Jun 15, 2019
Boyfriend: chiommy I want to have a baby. Me: me self need am pass you, hands him over the list. Boyfriend: hmmm?
Re: See Screenshot Of Many Responses Of "I Want A Baby" Text To Boyfriend or Girlfri by Frankicent(m): 7:34am On Jun 15, 2019
lol savage ladies

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Stopped Being A 'runs' Girl / How To Make Your Man Fall Deeply In Love / Two Access Bank Staff At UNILAG Branch Caught Getting Intimate In Office (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.