Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? (24756 Views)

Would You Marry A Man Who Was Perfect For You, But His Family Did Not Like You? / What One Thing A Kid Born After 2000 Will Not Understand? / My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by landmark86: 12:59am On Jun 16, 2019
dquantom:
coming into the house with their shoes on

Is ur house a mosque? grin

Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by BigDick70inch(m): 6:22am On Jun 16, 2019
Tessae:
Mine has to be when they visit and are about to leave but not even try to dress where they just stood up from especially the females

Lol..
Then..tell them u wanna get something and and use the opportunity to see dem off nah cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by candelahria(f): 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
Those that come impromptu. I mean...I might just want to enjoy my solitude or daydream and then someone just decides to spoil that moment.Sometimes,I just outrightly ignore or receive them and get rid of them in a jiffy.
Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by dingbang(m): 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

I'm female.
let's chat in private please
Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
dingbang:
let's chat in private please

With this comment, you just confirmed you're iLegendd shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by Myself2(m): 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
QueenSekxy:

How do I know remove it?

It happened to me when I went to comment on a muslim thread, then the mods fraudulently stuck that label on my sign,,,so I just edited my siggy to show a hard core Christian view and denounced the mods and the Muslim siggy. As if kept showing on every post I made, they had no option that to clean the offensive and unwanted tag from my profile
Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by Tessae(f): 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
BigDick70inch:

Lol..
Then..tell them u wanna get something and and use the opportunity to see dem off nah cheesy cheesy
Except you're a new fiends if not I'm too direct...i'll tell you to dress the chair or bed
Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by Tessae(f): 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
nwanneni:
abegi!
Are guests suppose to clean your house for you?
If you can't clean it up, uncle don't mess it up
Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
nwanneni:
you are my kind of gee.
My guys being at home is the best feeling for me.
Now most of them have relocated to abj and I'm lonely as Bleep.
The laughs,jokes,drinks,gists,food and i even clean after them..lol
Mehnn same with me bro, I really missed niggas, I always feel happy seen niggas around me. Let them scatter my room.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
kay29000:
Overstaying. I hate when people don't know when to leave. I am an introvert, and love my space. In fact, my house is like my office, so imagine someone coming to your office when you are working and not wanting to leave. It gets worse when they end up sleeping over without initially saying they were going to do so.

I don’t like girls that do this !

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by Tessae(f): 5:14am On Jun 17, 2019
ImaIma1:

Lol...i had a printed copy on my wall in my room in the hostel. It said "The good thing about being a guest is knowing when to leave".

So when someone has overstayed, i just ask ", have you read this before?".....it works. wink
Lol this just so mean��
Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by brodalikeme(m): 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
habsydiamond:
some go do am sotay the house go come dey look like visitor for him own house.. he don seize remote sidown comfortably, u won watch EPL he go dey watch African magic. U no see that

Na so Ooo, when my wife younger sisters come, I go automatically become the visitors.
Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by habsydiamond(m): 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
brodalikeme:

Na so Ooo, when my wife younger sisters come, I go automatically become the visitors.
lolzzz... And women like movie channels like kilode.. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by Slimsly100(f): 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
The dirty folks that'll enter my house with a truck load of sand and or dirt under their shoes. They don't care if it makes ur house dirty or not sad

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by duduade: 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
Eating my food which translates to plenty dishes to do
Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by Doglove91: 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
Having them come for the first time and you accept every irritating thing they do. They stay long hours. You give them your last food and they eat without knowing how much you sacrificed for them. Letting them use your charger and even when they spoil it, all they say is sorry!!... You entertain them because they're coming for the first time.

After two days, they'll call you to tell you they want to come. And trying not to be rude, they come the second time, use my toilet, eat my food again, dirty the whole place because by now, they'll feel sooooooooooo welcomed in their minds. They talk talk talk talk even when they know they're not making any sense just to prove how friendly they are. They go back home late leaving me hungry because they're some certain food or snacks I love eating alone and when you don't give them, they brand you inside their minds as stingy!!

And the third time, they'll call and tell me they want to come and I'll give them excuses.

The fourth time they call I give them excuses.

And then unfortunately for me, as am walking along the way going somewhere, they meet me and start talking trash like... Shebi you're avoiding me??... And am like noooooooo, I just haven't been around and am bh usually these days... they be like, just tell me you dont want me to come and see you again. Is it because of this, is it because of that... And inside me am like... Idiot!!!!! Thief!..Thunder fire you!!! See this long throat, shebi na me and you take pay house rent??!!! angry angry

Some of them are just to greedy, inconsiderate and disturbing. angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by Reeberry: 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
Bestboy11513:

It's the truth, unless the person in question is not my FRIEND.

I don't have dirty, ill-mannered, and hungry people as friends. How the hell would you go to someone's house just because of food?
That's just it.
Re: What Is The One Thing Guests Usually Do At Your Place You Do Not Like? by dangervu(m): 10:41am On Jun 21, 2019
un announced visit! you need to call me you are coming to visit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

(Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? / Marriage Of Deception / My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.