Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians (36984 Views)

You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa / Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria / Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Ikechu12: 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
I always laugh when I read Afonja actually rejoicing over the Biafra war claiming another war would spell room for Biafra.

Niggeria had MORE military casualties than Biafra. Biafra had MORE civilian casualties. For those too stupid to understand what that means is that Biafran soliders killed more Niggeria did theres. Infact, Niggeria resulted to the blockade because of that factor. During the first war, Biafra had less weapons, less training and less military personnel than Niggeria yet they still did enough damage to result to Niggeria going after their unarmed civilians especially their most precious ones aka children and women to defeat them. Let that sink in.

2019 is NOT 1967. Niggeria has majority of the upper hand it had back then..

One allies.
Most nation that helped Niggeria back then; if we look at their actions when Niggeria went all over the world begging for assistance with Boko Haram will definitely provide no assistance. If not for Boko Haram invading Niget and Cameroon, both equally showed lack of interest helping Niggeria.

Likewise, the British that provided the most aid to Niggeria during the first war equally have been compromised. There's more Igbo politicians in British leadership than any other tribe in that Niggeria. I highly highly doubt those Igbos will sit quiet as Britian would provide weaponry to Niggeria to fight Igbo people. In addition to those Igbo, the Biafra agitation have equally increased some British politicians supporters hence the people that have included supporting Biafra division in their parliament were not Igbo likewise the few that signed the petition were equally not of igbo descendant.

UN and ICC
There's equally enough Igbo in that leadership for any war activities including the cowardly and pathetic way resulted to after getting slaughtered like Rams (starvation policy) will definitely not be over looked or ignored like it was last time.

Diaspora
Igbo have too many Igbos in the right places. And right education to play a role. I'll use America's military for example. There's more Igbo USA military than other ethnic groups due to alot of Igbos utilizes that avenue to gain citizenship to USA. I highly doubt those trained in US military will sit idily by while the war. Hell the first war, several Igbos in diaspora, especially the males, went home to join the military while some equally provided aids to Biafra by sending funds as well as illegal weaponry to Biafra. If I remember correctly Dik Tiger funded Biafra significantly during the first war. At that time, not that many Igbos were living aboard thus not much major foreign income came into biafra for aid. The opposite is the case in year 2019. Dick Tiger income ALONE as a boxer provided a huge amount of assistance to Biafra. Igbos now has more than 100 Dick Tigers both both in diaspora as well as in that shithole.

Insurgency
Niggeria already has multiple insurgency especially Boko Haram who are doing alot of damage to your weak ass Military. If a war breaks, that means a division of fights thus the already weak military will become weaker. After all, only an idiot would think Boko Haram will simply stop fighting to let the war end first. If anything both Biafra soliders and Boko Haram might actually team up despite their differences. As they say the enemy of my enemy is my friend. An Igbo woman is currently the only person they trust and allow to speak to them, therefore, that avenue to connect is there. In addition, judging on the level of hatred Buhari and his dumb military had created on Igbo youths, handing them weapons is another Boko Haram waiting to happen. After all, if you shoot at people without weapons multiple times daring them not to do the act you shot at them for and they still come out doing it again, the worst people to give a gun to and give reasons to shoot back are Niggas that don't give a Bleep if they live or die.

Only a bloody idiot actually believe what occurred in 1967 is what will occur in 2019. Only idiots.

Lastly, I would like to say GOOD MORNING to Nwodo and any Igbo politicians currently pissed of on Buhari's administration. When Nnamdi Kanu was informing you idiots their hate and stating we should divide ourselves out of that shithole, you pigs were busy joining your enemy to insult and attack your people. Ntoooor to every Igbo politicians especially those in APC. A big fat NTOOOOR!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Brightest04(m): 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
Continue to sing the song of war,but when it starts don't run away with your families. Because it seems that in the recent time every words that comes from the mouths of some individuals in SE is war.Yes the population have increased there and they want it decimated with bombs and bullets.BUT GOD WILL NEVER ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Ayiibobo(m): 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
Beninempire:
Nigeria hates igbos but also don't want them to go. This kind relationship is strange.

As for us in Benin kingdom, we've no fear of igbos having their own country but the Yoruba seems terrified at it
another attention seeker sighted,.....why must u think we are terrified,why should we be?......like do some pple on this nairaland even think before typing?,I'm not understanding o,lts not like we are the ones running to their land for greener pasture,they are the ones swamping all over our lands in the search of greener pasture,so what do we stand to lose if dey leave?

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by chudez0147(m): 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
Yyeske:
Come and proclaim Biafra now so that we can know you are a formidable IPOB Biafran. Do it on social media or a live broadcast right now.
Let's not involve our innocent family and love Ones'〽️〽️Lets leave them safe➖➖➖➖Me and You one on one let's fix a date,time and place✔️✔️ If I no beat madness comot from your long head〽️Ode

6 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Yyeske(m): 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
Khaleell001:

This sense of entitlement tat these lots tend to spread is just too toxic for any sensible mimd to take as logical.

When Jonathan was president of Nigeria the Yorubas did not occupy the top. six position in this country yet they never called for civil war. But people who always play their politics wrong and spread hate and superior any where they go are the ones fanning the embers of war and destruction.

No doubt Igbos are very industrious, but they have one thing missing in their trait, the ability to lead and see beyond themselves.

They have this false sense of entitlement that everything and anything starts and stops with them.

I respect them for their skill, for their knowledge, for theit industrious nature but they are gradually turning themselves into what they shouldn't be.

Bone them abeg, let them wail till thy kingdom come, Atikulators turned Biafrans after the defeat of Atiku.
I only hope Nigeria grants them their Biafra for six months so that they can understand how Nigeria would deal with their Biafra and they'd be begging to come back to Nigeria.
This time no war, just give Biafra on a platter of gold surrounded by Nigeria and they'd come begging.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Ayiibobo(m): 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ikechu12:
I always laugh when I read Afonja actually rejoicing over the Biafra war claiming another war would spell room for Biafra.

Niggeria had MORE military casualties than Biafra. Biafra had MORE civilian casualties. For those too stupid to understand what that means is that Biafra soliders killed more Niggeria did theres. Infact, Niggeria refilled to the blockade because of that factor. During the first war, Biafra had less weapons, less training and less military personnel than Niggeria yet they still did enough damage to result to Niggeria going after their unarmed civilians especially their most precious ones aka children and women to defeat them. Let that sink in.

One allies.
Most nation that helped Niggeria back then; if we look at their actions when Niggeria went all over the world begging for assistance with Boko Haram will definitely provide no assistance. If not for Boko Haram invading Niget and Cameroon, both equally showed lack of interest helping Niggeria.

Likewise, the British that provided the most aid to Niggeria during the first war equally have been compromised. There's more Igbo politicians in British leadership than any other tribe in that Niggeria. I highly highly doubt those Igbos will sit quiet as Britian would provide weaponry to Niggeria to fight Igbo people. In addition to those Igbo, the Biafra agitation have equally increased some British politicians supporters hence the people that have included supporting Biafra division in their parliament were not Igbo likewise the few that signed the petition were equally not of igbo descendant.

UN and ICC
There's equally enough Igbo in that leadership for any war activities including the cowardly and pathetic way resulted to after getting slaughtered like Rams (starvation policy) will definitely not be over looked or ignored like it was last time.

Diaspora
Igbo have too many Igbos in the right places. And right education to play a role. I'll use America's military for example. There's more Igbo USA military than other ethnic groups due to alot of Igbos utilizes that avenue to gain citizenship to USA. I highly doubt those trained in US military will sit idily by while the war. Hell the first war, several Igbos in diaspora, especially the males, went home to join the military while some equally provided aids to Biafra by sending funds as well as illegal weaponry to Biafra. If I remember correctly Dik Tiger funded Biafra significantly during the first war. At that time, not that many Igbos were living aboard thus not much major foreign income came into biafra for aid. The opposite is the case in year 2019. Dick Tiger income ALONE as a boxer provided a huge amount of assistance to Biafra. Igbos now has more than 100 Dick Tigers both both in diaspora as well as in that shithole.

Only a bloody idiot actually believe what occurred in 1967 is what will occur in 2019. Only idiots.
bros so na because igbo man no dey the top six post in nigeria,na y u write long epistle like dis abi,........ok,God dey
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
ccffwx:
From the comments on here, it's quite obvious and glaring how much the Yorubas despise the Igbo; supporting injustice they would never accept and wishing the Igbos dead. No problem.

Igbos have to be extremely patient to achieve their destiny. For now, keep observing.

You - the children of "Shukwu Okike Furo Maalu" from the East think me & my people are stupid & senseless.

You leave your erosion-ravaged & landlocked territory, and board your Ekene-Dilichukwu & Gobison buses with your "Ghana-Must-Go" bags, knicker, fake nike singlet & a pair of slippers to come explore the "Land of Milk & Honey" in the South West.

You land in my territory - bringing along your 5 decade-long hatred & bitterness embedded in your genes & cells as a result of the embarrassing defeat suffered by your progenitors at the hands of my ancestors during the Biafran War.

We accommodate you and treat your people to warm hospitality - only for you to turn around and call us unprintable names like "children of Yoruba", gbegiri & ewedu people, skullminers battalions of Oduduwa & the children of the fallen satan. grin

You denigrate & pollute our land with your abominable acts like armed-robbery, homosexuality, cocaine-trafficking, fake drugs, fake currency, fake wine factory & fake spare parts - which you have already exported abroad.

You hawk gala & fan yoghurt in the traffic during the day and resort to snatching cars at gun point at night. grin

You contest to become local government chairmen, state reps and even governors in my territory without any bad blood or stumbling blocks opposing your aspirations from my people - an attempt that would have been met with instant kidnap & assassination from your people in your territory if the case were to be the reversed. grin

And you expect me & my people not to despise you filthy flat-headed scumbags to the graves? undecided

You travel abroad with your primitive & dishonest mentality to dis-virgin our National image by replicating your cocaine-trafficking, fake drugs & armed-robbery business in your host Countries - thereby triggering Xenophobic attacks with your lousy & criminal lifestyles against other innocent blacks and then come back home to call Nigeria a Zoo? grin

In the 17th century, my progenitors were already established & thriving in an empire (Oyo) that stretched from the South-Western states of Nigeria, to the Dahomey (now, Benin) and today’s Republic of Togo, while your primitive ancestors, clad with scent & bitter leaves, were still chasing squirrels & rabbits about in your erosion-ravaged region. grin

I remember asking my late military father (who fought on the side of the Nigerian Army) why the majority of your kiths lack home training & respect and he told me it was because your fathers & grandfathers were killed & eviscerated by the Nigerian Army during the Biafran war, and as a result, your disconcerted mothers couldn't discipline & raise you properly especially when most of them were turned into sex slaves by the victorious & gallant soldiers of Nigerian Army. grin

Nobody is stopping you from agitating for your Biafra but insulting & cursing the other ethnicities that hold the key to your freedom will only compound your woes.

Ojukwu led 3Million of your fathers & grandfathers to the abattoir and you incorrigible children are yet to learn anything from it? grin

Trust me, If the Biafran war is ever fought again, the Hausa/Fulanis & the Yorubas will collaborate and make sure that the only thing left & remembered of the "Igbo Tribe" will be the "Akpu & Bitter-leaf Soup Day" which will be adopted & celebrated every year in the "New Nigeria" to dishonour & desecrate the memories of the Igbo Ethnicity - while the international community feigns ignorance like they did during the Rwanda Genocide in April 1994. grin

Tell your folks to continue sowing their seeds of hatred, bitterness & insults on other tribes - and all of you will soon reap the harvest bountifully!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Stingman: 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
Yyeske:
Bone them abeg, let them wail till thy kingdom come, Atikulators turned Biafrans after the defeat of Atiku.
I only hope Nigeria grants them their Biafra for six months so that they can understand how Nigeria would deal with their Biafra and they'd be begging to come back to Nigeria

See the video trending on this thread to see the actual wailers.... Ogbeni...

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Yyeske(m): 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
ebilomaofficial1:
funny but nonsense statement, if there is to be a civil war today who will it affect most? WHO?
Igbos

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by King44(m): 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
truth be told op correct your article Ipob are violence inclined, but to be sincere the system used in governing this country is not fair at all, even those who played the politics the way it should were short changed, I think the east does not play her politics the way it should that is why they are mostly short changed
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Stingman: 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
King44:
truth be told op correct your article Ipob are violence inclined, but to be sincere the system used in governing this country is not fair at all, even those who played the politics the way it should were short changed, I think the east does not play her politics the way it should that is why they are mostly short changed

When they played good politics since 1999 in PDP what did the region get? Mister, go and find another reason.

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Yyeske(m): 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
cjrane:
Nigeria is waaaay overdue for a civil war.

Every country in the world is wondering why one has not started in Nigeria.

Unless there is a second civil war, the issues in Nigeria can NEVER be resolved.
You could start one please since that's what you want.
Go to your village and ask people who saw and felt the war if they want a repeat

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Bambambiglo: 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
This idiot should be arrested and send to jail. However if another civil war breakout in this modern day of technology advancement ,that would spell doom for any region federal government confronted.

Oga if a civil war breaks out it will be the Fulani herdsmen on the receiving end. I'm a middle beltan and I assure you una must collect sooner or later

10 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by sharpden: 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ayoefa:
This retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro monkey should be locked up ASAP. Lock up the monkey and NOTHING will happen besides Biafuro monkey noise.

Did you lock up Miyetti Allah?

6 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Ugwuoke347(m): 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nnia Nwodo must be a chronic simpleton for imagining that political appointments will right the manifold defects of the fraud that Nigeria stands for!

So, if Buhari and his APC had given out one of their useless first six offices to an Igbo person, Nnia and his useless Ohaneze would have been effectively appeased.

No true Biafran ever takes men like Nnia Nwodo seriously.
If a man of his age is just coming to that painful realization of the futility of hoping that Nigeria will ever get better, then he is, and remains, not just a simpleton but also a fool.

And he must be a bigger fool to ever think that the Federal Government of Nigeria still takes him and his useless Ohaneze seriously.

Again, only a fool will imagine that this fraudulent system will continue indefinitely.

Nnia Nwodo is just getting to say what many have said long before now.

Even if no physical war is brought against Nigeria and her evil rulers, the Invisible Hands of Holy Justice shall continue to toss her from pain to pain, and from ruin to ruin until all her rulers and people who stand in the way of Justice are either destroyed or pruned down.

War is definitely coming.
Only the faint-hearted and the ahistorical will think that the evil doer will let go of his favourite evil business willingly.

Time will confirm these things.

7 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
MAY WAR SLAUGHTER ANY PERSON OR GROUP WHO SEEK TO BRING WAR UPON IGBOS AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Arizona42: 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
etrouble:
Bring it on Igbos. Start another war and give the Nigerian Army life specimen for shooting practice.

Over three million of you were used for pepper soup and suya and more millions of your mothers, sisters, aunties, daughters and nieces were used as sex slaves were you declared war against the Federal Republic in 1967, yet you are still shouting and threatening war, go on, do it, pick up arms and ammunition against the Federal Republic again and let's settle this once and for all.

The Fulanis will be happy to use the Biafra land for Cattle Colony and Gracing while Yorubas will use the remaining for Cocoa Farm.

I find it very disheartening that a human with brains can be ds fatuous and ingenuous. Such level if foolishness can only be found amongst animals but bad enough u ve been among d lucky few to be human. You are highly depraved. It is ur type that contribute to the disunity in the nation. I wish you the date of those you have spoken I'll of on a day like ds. RIP to ur brain

6 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Yyeske(m): 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
Stingman:

How does sneaky Federal character and Quota system...Goal post changing in the middle of a game used all over the world? You design schemes to shortchange other people in the same country...Where is that used all over the world? The problem with Nigeria is not ONLY the government, but some of its people who are bigots and sectional, because it favours them...
Igbos were in power and never bothered changing the system they equally mismanaged, it is now under Buhari that they want a change.
Laughing in Swahili.
OBJ and GEJ were southern Christian presidents the Igbos supported, they did nothing about it

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Ayiibobo(m): 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
franchasng:
My brother, Nairaland has really changed my perspective about Yorubas honestly.

A tribe is crying out for the injustice against them, instead of Yorubas to just keep quiet or even ignore, they are here mocking, cursing and threatening Igbos.

I have said it before and I will repeat it again and again.

We need a peaceful division of Nigeria or restructuring to make things work in Nigeria for the good of every tribe that makes up Nigeria but if Yorubas continue to stand against this and should this lead to war, I want to remind Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis reading that 2019 and beyond is not 1967!

Many things that worked against the Igbos in 1967 has changed. Britain was like the world power in 1967, but today Britain is struggling to stand, so expect no help from British government.

Russia gave Nigeria little help, Russia of today will never do that because Igbos now have better understanding of global diplomacy and ready to work with Russia which Ojukwu rejected in 1967 thinking he could win the war on his own.

Egypt that helped Nigerian government is also struggling to stand as a safe nation today, so no help from them.

Igbos now have more number of their sons and daughters in key government positions in European, Asian, American, etc governments and remember, Igbos are like the Jews they never forget their rooth no matter who and where they live.

I know over 50 Igbo youths currently living outside Nigeria, in some badass nations who are topnotch scientists ready to bring in their scientific prowess in making one or two dangerous weapons that may end up paralyzing the whole Africa should another war break out in Nigeria.

Ordinary ragtag Boko Haram terrorist is proving too stubborn for Nigerian army to defeat, now imagine when Igbos in Nigerian army withdraw, of course Niger Delta indigenes may not join Igbos to fight but they will never join Nigerian army to fight Igbos, u can be sure of that.

Many tribes in Middle belt don't join Hausa-Fulanis to fight Igbos like they sheepishly did in 1967, today they know better who their true enemies are.

Let's not pray for another war because if it happens, Nigeria as a whole will be reduced to ashes.

Follow Syrian and Yemeni wars and you will never call for war even if you are the most powerful nation.

War in 2019 or beyond won't be childsplay for anybody, Yorubas think the war will be fought in Igbo land alone like 1967, I laugh in Swahili, wait until the war breaks out again, then we shall see how far
bros in case u dnt have time to check out the thread my brother told u to check out,this is a screenshot of what ur igbo brothers commented

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Samoneo(m): 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
etrouble:
Bring it on Igbos. Start another war and give the Nigerian Army life specimen for shooting practice.

Over three million of you were used for pepper soup and suya and more millions of your mothers, sisters, aunties, daughters and nieces were used as sex slaves were you declared war against the Federal Republic in 1967, yet you are still shouting and threatening war, go on, do it, pick up arms and ammunition against the Federal Republic again and let's settle this once and for all.

The Fulanis will be happy to use the Biafra land for Cattle Colony and Gracing while Yorubas will use the remaining for Cocoa Farm.
Where are we getting it wrong in this nation? For crying out loud, this are someone's families and human beings we are talking about here. To thinks you find it very amusing that innocent people lost their lives during the Civil War is very pathetic and inhuman.. I just hope than one day, we will be able to realize that we are just a pun in the hand of these animals call our leaders.. We keep moving in circle with no destination.. We the current generation are our own worst enemy.. #tribalistisadisease#

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by joepepsy(m): 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bros I swear people no hate igbo not even yoruba, I don't know where this hate is coming from, the issue is most igbos have not forgotten about the war cos you lost, you people still lives in 1967 but we are in 2019 wake up ndi igbo!!! The war is over is a loss loss for all nigerians, may the soul of the dead rest on......#Godhealourbrothersfromtheeast.
ccffwx:
From the comments on here, it's quite obvious and glaring how much the Yorubas despise the Igbo; supporting injustice they would never accept and wishing the Igbos dead. No problem.

Igbos have to be extremely patient to achieve their destiny. For now, keep observing.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Elijahnonso1(m): 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
We need Biafra. We are not interest end in his political appointment. If He like he should give everything to the north. It is their right. Our own right is Biafra and no man should deny us of it.

9 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Elijahnonso1(m): 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
We need Biafra. We are not interested in his political appointment. If He like he should give everything to the north. It is their right. Our own right is Biafra and no man should deny us of it.
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Barney11: 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
All I see on this thread is hate hate hate!!!!!!! No one cares about you here tearing each other with hate, all they care about is their personal pocket, guess ohaneze will be quiet if they offer him money just like leadership of Labour union. I am outahere!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
This idiot should be arrested and send to jail. However if another civil war breakout in this modern day of technology advancement ,that would spell doom for any region federal government confronted.
U no know English at all?
Then construct your sentences in pidgin then
Nawa oo
Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
TRUST ME, NOBODY SHOULD BE HOPING FOR WAR

LET PEACE REIGN

ONE MORE THING, Do not underestimate the Nigerian Armed Forces, Even Boko Haram does not dare confront them head own cause the N.A always ends up totally decimating them. Thats why they choose isolated outpost with less than 100 men & overwhelmed then with numbers. Even at that, they surfer disastrous casualties before they can over run it.

Nigerian Armed Forces sucked at propaganda, but they are extremely good at killing.

If Nigeria must divide, I think we should do so peacefully

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Ikechu12: 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ayiibobo:
bros so na because igbo man no dey the top six post in nigeria,na y u write long epistle like dis abi,........ok,God dey

I wrote that epistle to remind you idiots chest beating the your realities as you people appear to be either stupid or mentally ill. As for being top of six of a backwards nation leadership. Do I look like I give a Bleep if there's an Igbo in the POVERTY CAPITAL nation leadership? I'm an Igbo that supports Biafra dividing from that shithole. I'm actually happy Buhari did that shit to those greedy bastards we call our politicians maybe then it'll configure the brain of so called "Igbo leaders" to actually see things in the same perspective as their people have been screaming loudly to them to see. Maybe they'll finally gain senses in the stupidity that is that shithole and finally support their people agitation and stop being the clog in our wheel

10 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Mulatta(m): 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
All this Igbo pple are just "all talk and no show" please prove me wrong and start your war, I want to play Live COD and if you win at list we will be free of the embarrassment. you guys had the chance from 2011-2015 to be free but instead you choose to insult the marginalized west. Now the marginalized west played by the rules but you hate its working out for them, that selfish. To be honest you Igbo's nag too much

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by SLAP44: 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ikechu12:

Niggeria had MORE military casualties than Biafra. Biafra had MORE civilian casualties. For those too stupid to understand what that means is that Biafran soliders killed more Niggeria did theres. Infact, Niggeria resulted to the blockade because of that factor. During the first war, Biafra had less weapons, less training and less military personnel than Niggeria yet they still did enough damage to result to Niggeria going after their unarmed civilians especially their most precious ones aka children and women to defeat them. Let that sink in.

One allies.

UN and ICC

Diaspora

Insurgency
Niggeria already has multiple insurgency especially Boko Haram who are doing alot of damage to your weak ass Military. If a war breaks, that means a division of fights thus the already weak military will become weaker. After all, only an idiot would think Boko Haram will simply stop fighting to let the war end first. If anything both Biafra soliders and Boko Haram might actually team up despite their differences. As they say the enemy of my enemy is my friend. An Igbo woman is currently the only person they trust and allow to speak to them, therefore, that avenue to connect is there. In addition, judging on the level of hatred Buhari and his dumb military had created on Igbo youths, handing them weapons is another Boko Haram waiting to happen. After all, if you shoot at people without weapons multiple times daring them not to do the act you shot at them for and they still come out doing it again, the worst people to give a gun to and give reasons to shoot back are Niggas that don't give a Bleep if they live or die.

Lastly, I would like to say GOOD MORNING to Nwodo and any Igbo politicians currently pissed of on Buhari's administration. When Nnamdi Kanu was informing you idiots their hate and stating we should divide ourselves out of that shithole, you pigs were busy joining your enemy to insult and attack your people. Ntoooor to every Igbo politicians especially those in APC. A big fat NTOOOOR!!!

WORD!

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Stingman: 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
Jiang:
TRUST ME, NOBODY SHOULD BE HOPING FOR WAR

LET PEACE REIGN

ONE MORE THING, Do not underestimate the Nigerian Armed Forces, Even Boko Haram does not dare confront them head own cause the N.A always ends up totally decimating them. Thats why they choose isolated outpost with less than 100 men & overwhelmed then with numbers. Even at that, they surfer disastrous casualties before they can over run it.

Nigerian Armed Forces sucked at propaganda, but they are extremely good at killing.

If Nigeria must divide, I think we should do so peacefully

It should be done peacefully in deed...If not total division, there should be a kind of autonomy. We will not trade out cities built on our sweat to another war...but ONLY God leads the affairs of men. Whatever He decides must come to pass.

6 Likes

Re: Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians by Inteltower: 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
for starters world power like Us (Donald trump) won't support Nigeria.. including Israel, Japan, South Cameroon, south Sudan and Germany.
but will be strong allies to the SE.

secondly let the Nigerian army not forget boko haram & iswap taking the opportunity to cause mayhem in the North & with a motivation to head South west while they concentrate their energy on the SE.
what will be appreciated as this happens is the Nigerian army divided by two fronts.

.Great Britain wont have funds for such war as they will also be challenged by some other European countries that support self determination as an ethnicity.

remember the aggrevied SS won't join in supporting either of the two sides but will see it as an opportunity to stop their giveaway of oil and fashion more demands .

the number of officers in the military will reduce as SE indigenes will come home..
even If the NA conscripts their people they will be coming to an unknown territory..

.this war mind you which am not praying to happen won't be held this time around in the south Eastern region but across States.. mainly in the North& south west (& why SW ?..because of their long master/slave relationship/loyalty to the north & their constant blind support even when injustice is clearly carried out to other ethnic groups because they have politically & economically gained)

the middle belt & South South will have no loyalty because both have been severe victims of one Nigeria over the years...at one hand you have the over exploited SS while at the other hand you have a region yearly ravages by ethnic & religious conflict

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 / Seye Dairo Resigns As Jandor's Campaign DG, Endorses Rhodes-Vivour / A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.