Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community (18663 Views)

One Percent Int'l Unveils Real Warri Pikin As New Artiste With N30m, SUV / Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime / “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by pansophist(m): 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
Is giving or it has already gave ?

1 Like

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by liberalchick(f): 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
That’s why I don’t take Nigerians seriously when they say “our leaders have spoiled this country” when an average Nigerian is also a “leader”.

6 Likes

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by frankblinkz(m): 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
stanliwise:
shut up jare! always one same old justification.
people like you join the president to say youths are lazy...like you provided a decent job for them...

1 Like

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Foolishmasses: 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
No matter how hard I try to present my analysis, I will be seen as someone that support fraud. Capital No, I don't support it nor the fraudsters but we are chasing shadows while thinking yahoo yahoo will stop with condemnation, persecution of these guys. We need to go back to the drawing board and see how we got it all wrong as a country. I'm a confirmed street guy that knows that honesty barely pays or yield any dividends in this God forsaken country. We,(97%) the society worship anybody with money without thinking how they got it. Our culture,norms, ethics and values doesnt support us to see what is wrong as wrong rather as a blessing in disguise. The leaders loot what they will waste in the end and you think guys with no hope won't find a way to make a reasonable living when he knows that the country is bleeped. The police provide attachéé to top yahoo guys, the bankers aids the capital flights, the bank managers respect the young guy with huge deposits in his Bank, thereby fostering his job, the bank securities give the guys more respects because they tip them. Incase you don't know, the politicians takes the larger percentage of blames because they steal to our face which is demeaning....why do you think there is increase in kidnapping? All because the hopeless want to match up. Rituals? They are been brainwashed that money will come out if you bring a pant. And if all these were to succeed, the same society will adore them. Also, the mentality of "i must get it by force" is killing us all and we are silent.
Lastly, cybercrime is global. We can't eradicate it , we can only reduce it.

But before reducing it, make enabling environment for all

Thank you

@foolishmasses

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Toscarel: 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
But our politicians are giving us a good name

1 Like

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
Why does not one stereotype china and usa scammers?

2 Likes

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Drakky47: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bet9ja1111499:
[color=#550000][/color]See Below
so you actually won 500k and you are not still happy you still want people to subcrib before you give game
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by SammyTJack: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] Its Too Late for this generation.
Give it 46 more years n am sure yull see more prohress den
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by MichelleObama: 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
True ,nothing but the truth
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by unapologetic77: 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
The country is disintegrating people are getting killed like fowls on a daily basis what i think should be the priority right now is how to get our security right not being envious of some rich boys you assumed to be fraudsters

1 Like

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by stanliwise(m): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
frankblinkz:
people like you join the president to say youths are lazy...like you provided a decent job for them...
you breath and mouth stinks of fraud. get out!

2 Likes

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by frankblinkz(m): 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
stanliwise:
you breath and mouth stinks of fraud. get out!
F*uck you
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
not just about Yahoo Yahoo, drugs and human trafficking is a social problem that's not something to be happy about with Nigerians both in and out of Nigerians

white sef dey do fraud, condemn what's bad and stop worshipping whites as if they don't have criminals among them too. what about those pirate caught on Nigeria waterway

you would never see whites loud their problem to Africa, na only Africa most esp Nigerians dey scream nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by femi4: 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
Realbelieveer:
Are they remorseful for what they did to Nigerians too? Our looted funds all packed in there country. Oga make una free yahoo boys. No matter what whosoever preaches. Boys Will not stop. They will keep collecting and balling. Everything na scam for naija .. Govt scam, SARS scam, APC scam , PDP scam. Leave yahoo boys abeg.

So that we go sell market grin
Na dem
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Billy0naire(m): 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
Cybercrime is the new type of crime and no one can stop it, only education on the part of those who are duped and providing means of livelihood to the youth is the way to manage the situation.

As long as there is a hungry people out there who has gotten advanced knowledge on how to cheat the system, then they will fuccking do it than die of hunger suicide.

I do not care about who the hypocrites are, but we must stop blaming the cybercriminals alone and blame the politicians who have destroyed the hope of the teeming youth.

I started believing that cybercrime is a lesser vice when I was robbed at gun point and kidnapped into a 'middle-of-no-where' and I had to beg for my life.

So, I have quit condemning cyber criminals for now, because the words that came from the mouths of those young men who kidnapped me clearly made me realize that we are wasting our time condemning the victims, and I dare say that the youths are the victims of the system that do not even provide them with electricity to explore their talents.

All these celebrities are just plainly put, stupid. If they channel their efforts into fighting the politicians as much as they are criticizing the cybercriminals, then may be they would have provided these young bright minds with options to design concepts and processes that will lead to a greater engagement with the trends in the world.

In my recent trip to Shenzhen, China. I have so far concluded that Nigeria is a curse on our young people. What I mean in essence is, that, in fact it is a crime against a Soul, to be birthed in Nigeria.

That is my final input on this thread, whoever disagrees with this position will receive my full-blown wrath, cos I am tired of blaming the victims.

Our young yahoo yahoo boys and girls are victims of a destroyed system that has given them no foundation to build on.

It is stupid to be stupid.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by AroleOduduwa2: 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
Falz is talking because his family could afford to send him oversea to study, he had the luxury of studying law and didn't even practice. He's the same fool that sang person wey know way know way, what way was he talking about, same idiot that will go to Dubai to chill with mompha and hush, but will come here to say rubbish, Nigeria passport has been a sign of ridicule for ages, even Ghana that are known fraudsters all over the world have a good international relations, your visa application is being rejected because they know the moment you step in their country you won't want to go back to your shithole called Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by shodiq4u: 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
inbecile, if i may ask you what corruption is given Nigeria in international market,
how many nigeria have you help. i pity your generation
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by hadaydhollarpo(m): 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Anti Naira Marley
Why not Anti Malaria mtchew... Yahoo boiz every where
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Soul47(m): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:
Falz is talking because his family could afford to send him oversea to study, he had the luxury of studying law and didn't even practice. He's the same fool that sang person wey know way know way, what way was he talking about, same idiot that will go to Dubai to chill with mompha and hush, but will come here to say rubbish, Nigeria passport has been a sign of ridicule for ages, even Ghana that are known fraudsters all over the world have a good international relations, your visa application is being rejected because they know the moment you step in their country you won't want to go back to your shithole called Nigeria.

It's true that Falz is hypocritical but he's making a point here.

Things ain't right and something should be done for posterity sake.
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by stanliwise(m): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
frankblinkz:
F*uck you
x-convict
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by AroleOduduwa2: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
Soul47:

It's true that Falz is hypocritical but he's making a point here.

Things ain't right and something should be done for posterity sake.

His father is one of the many beneficiary of the flawed system, him like many other stomach fighter get paid in billions to sing praises of the highest bidder, do you know we Nigerian can't buy house oversea without thorough check, especially when the funds is coming from Nigeria, why because of this stupid looters we have as leaders.

1 Like

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Realbelieveer(m): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
femi4:
Na dem

Them affect your life?
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Soul47(m): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:

His father is one of the many beneficiary of the flawed system, him like many other stomach fighter get paid in billions to sing praises of the highest bidder, do you know we Nigerian can't buy house oversea without thorough check, especially when the funds is coming from Nigeria, why because of this stupid looters we have as leaders.

Yes I heard of that.

It's quite sad.

Whatever the case is, a change is needed and it should start from somewhere...

Maybe from us.
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Masterclass32: 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
Good one. Let's not celebrate what is obviously wrong.
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by naijajobx: 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
Coz u are still young falz.this has been going on since ages
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by adonismuller(m): 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
Thales01:
I stand with falz.
There is no tenable justification for cyber-crime.Contemptibly,our society has become so morally decadent that fraudsters are now adulated whereas anyone who speak up against fraud is balked at.Naira Marley's case exemplifies my point.
I was completely befuddled by the relentlessness with which people unashamedly clamoured for his release despite the incriminatory evidences of his involvement in fraud.His inane song even garnered over 3 million views on YouTube.In my opinion,that is an outright endorsement of fraud.In saner climes,his indictment would have caused people to dissociate from him and his brand.Many radio stations will stop playing his songs.Various companies will terminate their endorsement deals with him.Expectedly,that is not obtainable in Nigeria where crimes of all sorts are glorified.I would not be surprised if he bags several endorsement deals now that is out of prison.
SMH.
my prof....let me just assume I know all these grammar and click like

1 Like

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Atigba: 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
Gistpeeps:
Nigerian rapper, Falz has reaffirmed his resolve to continue condemning social vices in his songs, noting that cyber-crime has given Nigerians a horrible image in the international community.

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/cyber-crime-is-giving-nigerians-a-horrible-image-in-the-intl-community-falz.html

Yes.. every white man here in Europe called me Nigeria prince.

I have attended series of interviews in financial institutions here because my field is finance, I cant type the horrible questions I was asked here all because am a Nigeria.
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by ba7man(m): 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
Realbelieveer:
Are they remorseful for what they did to Nigerians too? Our looted funds all packed in there country. Oga make una free yahoo boys. No matter what whosoever preaches. Boys Will not stop. They will keep collecting and balling. Everything na scam for naija .. Govt scam, SARS scam, APC scam , PDP scam. Leave yahoo boys abeg.

So that we go sell market grin
Congratulations!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Halezis(m): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nobody said it better!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Safe BUTT, HIPS, BOOBS, Joystick Enlargement And Averall Health Supplements / Ayden Young, Adunni Ade's Son's 7th Birthday (Photos) / Omotola & Eucharia Anunobi Perform Her Song Together At Omotola's 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.