Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community (18662 Views)

One Percent Int'l Unveils Real Warri Pikin As New Artiste With N30m, SUV / Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime / “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Billy0naire(m): 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
Adakintroy:

For an educated person you quite daft . Whats with the showoff. You make this...this is beneath your worth. Who is talking about you. And What descriptive analysis have you made aside spray painting your commnents with fancy words

We get our country is bad. But we talking way forward. If you not a progressive mind. Then your education and you is of no use.

Nigeria will not work. Stop wasting your time. Until your leaders stop tribalism, nepotism and religoous poisoning of the minds of the teeming youth.

Again, you can not stop cybercrime with hatred and arrests. How do I even know that you are not a yahoo boy?

1 Like

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by RUDEBOYY(m): 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
so if cyber crime stops... Nigeria will start having a new image ba

2 Likes

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Sinach0191(m): 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
his next song will be about yahoo yahoo
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Angelfrost(m): 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
Billy0naire:

Hahahahahahahahaa.

These kids will not cease to amaze me. I got kidnapped and robbed at gun point by young boys who are not smart enough to go into Yahoo Yahoo. And those who can Yahoo Yahoo are actually Armed Robbers and Kidnappers with options.

I am not saying all Yahoo Yahoo boys are potential armed robbers and kidnappers, but what I am saying is, that Yahoo Yahoo is a product of a failed system. And you morons have failed to see the connection between Poverty, Lack of Employment and Lack of Capital as the major cause of cybercrime.

Those politicians you mentioned are not different from the Yahoo Boys, and the Pastors are also not different from Yahoo Boys. It is just that the Field of Operation is Offline.

Until you seemingly intelligent people of Nigeria focus on the root of the causes and not the effects of the problems, you will not defeat this menace.

You can not stop cybercrime with arrests and convictions. It has never worked on any planet and trust me, cybercrime is not just a global problem, it happens in other Virtual Reality matrix of different universes.

We must provide the young people with basic amenities, capital and hope.

Supporting yahoo yahoo is wrong, until you are kidnapped at gun point, you will be forced to inform them to go to a lesser evil since evil is what the government manufactures with their nepotistic political equations that destroy the teeming youths.

Sigh... Did you actually write this epistle in response to an exercise in sarcasm?.. Where in that post did you see me wholly support fraud?.. I merely pointed out what is already obvious to the blind.

You also went on to contradict yourself severally by positing that the issue in question is not limited to this country alone: A point I subliminally acknowledged.

Who are the "WE" that must provide amenities to the fraudsters? The same suffering masses, who are equally victims of the same system as the fraudsters?

It is tiring to read such blame games, as if living is not a choice in itself. In case you don't know, there are youths in worse straits than these internet criminals that still chose to pursue honest, albeit humble, hustles... There are countries with worse economic woes than Nigeria, yet with extremely fewer cases of internet fraud...

I don't want to go back and forth with you, but using a failed system as a cover for immorality is beyond lame! Even during the oil boom and wealthy era of this Nation, other forms of crime still continued to rise...

This nation's leadership has failed, but it would shock you that most of the youths you are excusing supported, voted, and brought in the politicians into power... There is a dearth of good leadership in Nigeria, but what is worse is that there is, has always been, a dearth of morality and decency among the citizens... Immorality and Greed among Nigerians predates the era of slave trade.
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Adakintroy: 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
Billy0naire:

Nigeria will not work. Stop wasting your time. Until your leaders stop tribalism, nepotism and religoous poisoning of the minds of the teeming youth.

Again, you can not stop cybercrime with hatred and arrests. How do I even know that you are not a yahoo boy?

Am not a yahoo boy friend. I can't be one and advocating against them at the same time.

And try and be positive about your country..we get its bad but there are people honestly trying to spread the right orientation. Take the right side. We will get there.

Look on the bright side. For yrs we never thought it would be possible to have democracy without military interruption.but it has been so now for the past 16yrs and counting. We will perfect it. Sometimes it only takes one man to revolutionize a system and bring the right conciouseness.
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Patojargz: 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
Cybercrime ain't bad tho

2 Likes

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by stanliwise(m): 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
anonymous1759:

Hope you don't listen to America hip hop? Who preach about drugs gangster and thuggery? I dislike Nigerians because of their hypocrisy. Until falz start clamping down on lawyers who support corrupt politicians or people like you stop giving support to politicians , radio station boycott their campaign or speak bad of them I'll start to take you guys seriously. Most Nigerian celebrity love pdp because of the National cake they're sharing look at how many celebrity went to support ihedioha because everyone is looking for favor. You can't be doing fraud or endorsing fraud indirectly and criticise people. Any pastor who does not warn his members not to bring dirty money and collect all sort of offering is not eligible to criticise if you run one or two Street in your office or work place you fall in the same category.
pLease just stop, there are alot of loop holes in the theory you're painted here!
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by stanliwise(m): 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
RUDEBOYY:
so if cyber crime stops... Nigeria will start having a new image ba
yes gradually. The image we have tarnished will take year of great innovations to recover. Destroying it further will only worsen situation for posterity.
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by stanliwise(m): 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
Patojargz:
Cybercrime ain't bad tho
You and your household will be defrauded by a cyber criminal and they will succeed in it and they will go scot free.
You will loose your life inheritance and hardwork to a cyber criminal.
Your relatives will be defrauded of their hard earn money.
All this must come to pass except you denounce cyber crime publicly.

2 Likes

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by goat22: 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
Realbelieveer:
Are they remorseful for what they did to Nigerians too? Our looted funds all packed in there country. Oga make una free yahoo boys. No matter what whosoever preaches. Boys Will not stop. They will keep collecting and balling. Everything na scam for naija .. Govt scam, SARS scam, APC scam , PDP scam. Leave yahoo boys abeg.

So that we go sell market grin

It seems you were giving birth to inside toilet and your head hit the dirty toilet bowl filled with sh1t.
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Sambaby7640: 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
Realbelieveer:
Are they remorseful for what they did to Nigerians too? Our looted funds all packed in there country. Oga make una free yahoo boys. No matter what whosoever preaches. Boys Will not stop. They will keep collecting and balling. Everything na scam for naija .. Govt scam, SARS scam, APC scam , PDP scam. Leave yahoo boys abeg.

Keep selling market but remember Karma is a fuvking bit*h
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by anonymous1759(m): 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
stanliwise:
pLease just stop, there are alot of loop holes in the theory you're painted here!

Likewise yours
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by shogsman(m): 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
The fact that thousands of youths are calling themselves Marlians to celebrate an alleged criminal is an all time low for this country.
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Billy0naire(m): 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
Adakintroy:

Am not a yahoo boy friend. I can't be one and advocating against them at the same time.

And try and be positive about your country..we get its bad but there are people honestly trying to spread the right orientation. Take the right side. We will get there.

Look on the bright side. For yrs we never thought it would be possible to have democracy without military interruption.but it has been so now for the past 16yrs and counting. We will perfect it. Sometimes it only takes one man to revolutionize a system and bring the right conciouseness.

I do not take sides, just as I am not religious. And I also do not take party-side in Politics. I always stay in the middle, so I can balance my views. There will always be Yahoo Yahoo and other crimes like robbery, and kidnapping until the country has a leadership that knows how to tackle problems from the root and not jail, blame and provide nothing but manufactures poverty.

I have nothing against yahoo yahoo, it is a lesser vice. As long as I am not stupid enough to be duped, those who are stupid will continue to be duped, whether I support them or talk against the crime.

I am real. I have no time to save Nigeria. Nigeria is not salvageable. There are too many illiterates in leadership positions.

1 Like

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Billy0naire(m): 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
Angelfrost:

Sigh... Did you actually write this epistle in response to an exercise in sarcasm?.. Where in that post did you see me wholly support fraud?.. I merely pointed out what is already obvious to the blind.

You also went on to contradict yourself severally by positing that the issue in question is not limited to this country alone: A point I subliminally acknowledged.

Who are the "WE" that must provide amenities to the fraudsters? The same suffering masses, who are equally victims of the same system as the fraudsters?

It is tiring to read such blame games, as if living is not a choice in itself. In case you don't know, there are youths in worse straits than these internet criminals that still chose to pursue honest, albeit humble, hustles... There are countries with worse economic woes than Nigeria, yet with extremely fewer cases of internet fraud...

I don't want to go back and forth with you, but using a failed system as a cover for immorality is beyond lame! Even during the oil boom and wealthy era of this Nation, other forms of crime still continued to rise...

This nation's leadership has failed, but it would shock you that most of the youths you are excusing supported, voted, and brought in the politicians into power... There is a dearth of good leadership in Nigeria, but what is worse is that there is, has always been, a dearth of morality and decency among the citizens... Immorality and Greed among Nigerians predates the era of slave trade.

As earlier stated. I have nothing against Yahoo Yahoo, especially since their interest does not conflict with mine. grin

People who are catfished are largely participatory preys who want to reap money in boxes from plane crash victims.

I think one of the reasons we are still able to sleep at night is because there is cybercrime if not, many deadly crimes like kidnapping, robbery, etc would have been more rampant daily.

It is a lesser vice and should be encouraged, sorry discouraged. grin

If the Government does not do something about our population, and providing amenities and infrastructures and social security benefit, it is better to legalize the lesser vices including cannabis farming so the marlians can have lesser crime options.

Hahahahahaha

Just joking.... grin
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Adakintroy: 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
Billy0naire:

I do not take sides, just as I am not religious. And I also do not take party-side in Politics. I always stay in the middle, so I can balance my views. There will always be Yahoo Yahoo and other crimes like robbery, and kidnapping until the country has a leadership that knows how to tackle problems from the root and not jail, blame and provide nothing but manufactures poverty.

I have nothing against yahoo yahoo, it is a lesser vice. As long as I am not stupid enough to be duped, those who are stupid will continue to be duped, whether I support them or talk against the crime.

I am real. I have no time to save Nigeria. Nigeria is not salvageable. There are too many illiterates in leadership positions.

Nobody plans to be duped stop being too high on intelligence. You not any smarter than the person duped. The real stupid people are the yahoo boys for not being able to use their reasoning to make legitimate income.

Let's end this good night
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Billy0naire(m): 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
Adakintroy:

Nobody plans to be duped stop being too high on intelligence. You not any smarter than the person duped. The real stupid people are the yahoo boys for not being able to use their reasoning to make legitimate income.

Let's end this good night

Good night.

1 Like

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Duggedised12(f): 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
frankblinkz:
people like you join the president to say youths are lazy...like you provided a decent job for them...
is Nigeria the only country with unemployment? If na Zimbabwe situation Una dey,Una for don dey roast people chop then undecided.

1 Like

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Borntofuck: 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
Making a huge income
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Realbelieveer(m): 12:01am On Jun 16, 2019
ajagidiagbo1:
What you need right now is beyond Christ, YOU NEED FIRING SQUAD.

The one that fired your family na..
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Realbelieveer(m): 12:03am On Jun 16, 2019
goat22:

It seems you were giving birth to inside toilet and your head hit the dirty toilet bowl filled with sh1t.

Sorry. Agbepo
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by willyjacs(m): 12:18am On Jun 16, 2019
Realbelieveer:

if stealing is ur only gateway to making it in life,then u are a useless parasite.
Those who are hustling clean nd sustaining themselves, do they have two heads?
Stealing is just an excuse for lazy, foolish people who don't know how to think legitly smart.

If any of ur siblings get duped, would u be happy abt it?

If politicians are stealing ur money,go scam them..... Not innocent people who are working to earn a living.

Get sense.
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by adeboi1: 1:17am On Jun 16, 2019
Patojargz:
Cybercrime ain't bad tho

1 Like

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Rickywowoz: 5:22am On Jun 16, 2019
salford1:

Because those ones majorly rob co-operations whose losses are covered by insurance. Yahoo boys majorly rob the hardworking man/woman on the street. People trying to make a living and people that have struggled so much in life. They basically prey on the weak in the society just like a pedo preys on kids.

The CRA scam in Canada targeted new immigrants, international students and old canadians. The cartel behind the fraud has been busted in India. Fraud is bad no matter who carry it out. Yahoo boys are still learning when compared to asians and eastern Europeans

2 Likes

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Hedonisst: 5:36am On Jun 16, 2019
Billy0naire:

Hahahahahahahahaa.

These kids will not cease to amaze me. I got kidnapped and robbed at gun point by young boys who are not smart enough to go into Yahoo Yahoo. And those who can Yahoo Yahoo are actually Armed Robbers and Kidnappers with options.

I am not saying all Yahoo Yahoo boys are potential armed robbers and kidnappers, but what I am saying is, that Yahoo Yahoo is a product of a failed system. And you morons have failed to see the connection between Poverty, Lack of Employment and Lack of Capital as the major cause of cybercrime.

Those politicians you mentioned are not different from the Yahoo Boys, and the Pastors are also not different from Yahoo Boys. It is just that the Field of Operation is Offline.

Until you seemingly intelligent people of Nigeria focus on the root of the causes and not the effects of the problems, you will not defeat this menace.

You can not stop cybercrime with arrests and convictions. It has never worked on any planet and trust me, cybercrime is not just a global problem, it happens in other Virtual Reality matrix of different universes.

We must provide the young people with basic amenities, capital and hope.

Supporting yahoo yahoo is wrong, until you are kidnapped at gun point, you will be forced to inform them to go to a lesser evil since evil is what the government manufactures with their nepotistic political equations that destroy the teeming youths.

I find this whole noise about yahoo yahoo repugnant simply because we have bigger problems that we're turning a blind eye to. As we speak, kidnappers have taken over all major highways in Nigeria, from North to South. Travelling by road in Nigeria is now potentially an undertaking of death and devastation.

Shebi fraudsters defraud you based on your stupidity, naivety or carelessness. And they only defraud you of what you possess. But kidnappers would rape, maim, torture, kill and render you financially dead. You would pay not only what you have, but also what you have borrowed to meet up the ridiculous ransom demand, without any guarantee that you would come out alive. Even if you come out alive, you may be physically and psychologically scarred for life.

I know people that have had to sell their landed properties and vehicles for peanuts (distress sale) and even borrowed on top of it, just to pay ransom money to kidnappers. Till date, they've not recovered and may never recover. Some are permanently damaged mentally and physiologically due to the trauma of the entire kidnap experience, spending days or weeks in the bush with demons, and being subjected to unimaginable horrors. Yet some inglorious bastards are telling me about yahoo boys doing whatever with a laptop somewhere in the confines of their rooms?

So yes, there is such a thing as a lesser evil and a lesser priority. Evil is constant everywhere in the world, you just have to choose which is lesser and then accept it and live with it. With the menace of kidnapping and violent crime all across Nigeria, it beats me how any sensible person would rather focus on yahoo yahoo and make stupid noise about Nigeria's so-called 'image' abroad. How many Nigerians can even afford to travel abroad? How many Nigerians looking for their daily bread care about any stupid image? We're talking about armed robbery and kidnapping that makes life miserable for millions of Nigerians living in Nigeria, and yet some egotistical bastards are telling me about international image.

Does the government have enough resources to pursue kidnappers and robbers along with yahoo boys all at once? Why not PRIORITIZE for goodness sake? Since EFCC seems very active, why not deploy them to go after the money trail of kidnappers - making it difficult for them to collect and launder ransoms? It's incredible how stupid we are are a country and how we don't know what our priorities are.

We're not serious as a people.

1 Like

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by VersatileVee: 6:43am On Jun 16, 2019
https://youtu.be/addme/XJFP3rO1dWGAmTK0xXQKi3Vf9HYQZA
Check out the video of Peter Okoye A.K.A rudeboy trying to imitate Michael Jackson's dancing step in thriller
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Realbelieveer(m): 7:00am On Jun 16, 2019
willyjacs:
if stealing is ur only gateway to making it in life,then u are a useless parasite.
Stealing is just an excuse for lazy, foolish people who don't know how to think legitly smart.

If politicians are stealing ur money,go scam them..... Not innocent people who are working to earn a living.

Get sense.

Na your type dey beg G boys money. I dey my shop. Come and buy wears of 20k with your poor life. Idiot
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Realbelieveer(m): 7:01am On Jun 16, 2019
willyjacs:

Get sense.
. Na your type dey beg G boys money. I dey my shop. Come and buy wears of 20k with your poor life. Idiot
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by greenprince(m): 7:29am On Jun 16, 2019
sinaj:
Let them keep glorifying criminals. Tomorrow when they deny them visa they will start screaming racism sad

Raw truth.. but how can you be denied visa and scream racism?

Is it your country? cheesy
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Billy0naire(m): 7:54am On Jun 16, 2019
Hedonisst:

I find this whole noise about yahoo yahoo repugnant simply because we have bigger problems that we're turning a blind eye to. As we speak, kidnappers have taken over all major highways in Nigeria, from North to South. Travelling by road in Nigeria is now potentially an undertaking of death and devastation.

Shebi fraudsters defraud you based on your stupidity, naivety or carelessness. And they only defraud you of what you possess. But kidnappers would rape, maim, torture, kill and render you financially dead. You would pay not only what you have, but also what you have borrowed to meet up the ridiculous ransom demand, without any guarantee that you would come out alive. Even if you come out alive, you may be physically and psychologically scarred for life.

I know people that have had to sell their landed properties and vehicles for peanuts (distress sale) and even borrowed on top of it, just to pay ransom money to kidnappers. Till date, they've not recovered and may never recover. Some are permanently damaged mentally and physiologically due to the trauma of the entire kidnap experience, spending days or weeks in the bush with demons, and being subjected to unimaginable horrors. Yet some inglorious bastards are telling me about yahoo boys doing whatever with a laptop somewhere in the confines of their rooms?

So yes, there is such a thing as a lesser evil and a lesser priority. Evil is constant everywhere in the world, you just have to choose which is lesser and then accept it and live with it. With the menace of kidnapping and violent crime all across Nigeria, it beats me how any sensible person would rather focus on yahoo yahoo and make stupid noise about Nigeria's so-called 'image' abroad. How many Nigerians can even afford to travel abroad? How many Nigerians looking for their daily bread care about any stupid image? We're talking about armed robbery and kidnapping that makes life miserable for millions of Nigerians living in Nigeria, and yet some egotistical bastards are telling me about international image.

Does the government have enough resources to pursue kidnappers and robbers along with yahoo boys all at once? Why not PRIORITIZE for goodness sake? Since EFCC seems very active, why not deploy them to go after the money trail of kidnappers - making it difficult for them to collect and launder ransoms? It's incredible how stupid we are are a country and how we don't know what our priorities are.

We're not serious as a people.

I thought I was a loner in my opinions.

But it is time, Hedonisst, for you guys who have my perspective to also sacrifice your time to come to an anonymous forum of this nature to drum home sensibility into the minds of these seemingly ignorant bastards who think that by condemning yahoo yahoo without offering solutions that they are helping clean the image of Nigeria. Nigeria is irredeemable at this point.

Until the Government provides 247 electricity, Capital financing options, Employment options, Basic Welfare packages and Medical AIds etc, people will scam, rob, kidnap, kill, maim and rape to 'survive'.

The EFCC should go after Yahoo Boys who use their stolen money to buy luxury items from the foreign countries. Until they learn to investment and help the other unemployed people.

Going into homes and hostels of poor students, arresting people with iphones and outrightly scarthing them emotionally with pictures online, condemns them into other violent crimes because they will they have no options in the employment market as their faces are splashed online.

EFCC is further destroying Nigeria and I often wonder whether there is a conspiracy to destroy the future of all of Southern Nigerians and destroy any means of financial inflow to the inhabitants of the fighting Southerners who themselves have short term memory of the nature of the country they were birthed into.

EFCC refuses to jail politicians, but when it comes to the children of the poor, they are very active.

Since Life is not fair, I have personally decided not to be fair. It is wrong to be fair in an unfair system. And I owe no God, Devil Angel or Demon an apology.

If I was a young man growing without options like the ones I see daily, I can not guarantee that I would allow poverty to be my surname than join yahoo yahoo. So for that reason, it is difficult for me to condemn them without offering them assistance on how to grow out of it. I have refused to be a hypocrite.

Not now, not ever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by livebullet(m): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
I condemn "yahoo" in all its ramification.. I do not mind being the odd moral one out.... There is unemployment yes! But its no justification for cyber-crime.
The government needs to wake up to responsibility of fighting against this anomaly. It is fast eating the Nigerian reputation up!.
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by willyjacs(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
Realbelieveer:

Na your type dey beg G boys money. I dey my shop. Come and buy wears of 20k with your poor life. Idiot
@poor life.
U trynna be savage there nor enter at all because u do not know me, which places ur pained remark on baseless grounds.

In ur case, it's obviously vivid u just showed how stealing is ur thing.

I do not depend on stealing to survive.... it would be better for ur life if u stop stealing to finance ur clothing business....Mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Safe BUTT, HIPS, BOOBS, Joystick Enlargement And Averall Health Supplements / Ayden Young, Adunni Ade's Son's 7th Birthday (Photos) / Omotola & Eucharia Anunobi Perform Her Song Together At Omotola's 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.