Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community (18653 Views)

One Percent Int'l Unveils Real Warri Pikin As New Artiste With N30m, SUV / Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime / “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Gistpeeps: 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nigerian rapper, Falz has reaffirmed his resolve to continue condemning social vices in his songs, noting that cyber-crime has given Nigerians a horrible image in the international community.

“I’ve always said it from the beginning and maybe I was the first person to get a backlash on this. I’ve never been a fan of celebrating cyber-crime. When I said it in an interview, it got me a lot of backlash. I will say it again and again; cyber-crime is wrong, cyber- crime is giving us a horrible name especially outside Nigeria" he said.

Falz added that, 'It’s destroying our youths and a lot of people are feeling it’s the only option. I understand the sentiment of people being not privileged and feeling like they don’t have the opportunity and they feel this is the fastest way to get money. But people are out there actually putting in efforts, toiling, struggling to make it by doing legitimate stuff and not just taking from someone else.

One thing I believe in is that live your life, let others live theirs as long as you living your life does not affect another person negatively. So long as you are taking from someone else, that is an offense even against humanity and it’s bad. I’ve never subscribed to it and I’ve never been a fan of celebrating it".l community - Falz

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/cyber-crime-is-giving-nigerians-a-horrible-image-in-the-intl-community-falz.html

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Gistpeeps: 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
Let them continue support them..

We are going nowhere.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by auntysimbiat(f): 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
Who no know?

1 Like

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Rednaxelot: 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
Anti Naira Marley

22 Likes

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by sinaj(f): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
Let them keep glorifying criminals. Tomorrow when they deny them visa they will start screaming racism sad

136 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Thales01: 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
I stand with falz.
There is no tenable justification for cyber-crime.Contemptibly,our society has become so morally decadent that fraudsters are now adulated whereas anyone who speak up against fraud is balked at.Naira Marley's case exemplifies my point.
I was completely befuddled by the relentlessness with which people unashamedly clamoured for his release despite the incriminatory evidences of his involvement in fraud.His inane song even garnered over 3 million views on YouTube.In my opinion,that is an outright endorsement of fraud.In saner climes,his indictment would have caused people to dissociate from him and his brand.Many radio stations will stop playing his songs.Various companies will terminate their endorsement deals with him.Expectedly,that is not obtainable in Nigeria where crimes of all sorts are glorified.I would not be surprised if he bags several endorsement deals now that is out of prison.
SMH.

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Naijaalive(m): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
Support
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by 151487made(m): 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
Na like dis rugged man suppose talk am, no b say e go con dey call out person name.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by TechCapon(m): 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
Anyone that's supporting a yahoo boy must fall victim to yahoo plus one day. That's the only way his brain can reset. Alibaba made mention of his follower who insulted him for blasting yahoo boys. Long long after that, 1.2 million disappeared from his account. I'm sure he'll never support yahoo boys again.

31 Likes

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by lenghtinny(m): 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
Being a Nigerian automatically puts you at a big disadvantage on the net and outside the shores of this country....

Being a Nigerian is hard, being a responsible Nigerian is harder angry

54 Likes

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Belial06: 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
True
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Realbelieveer(m): 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
Are they remorseful for what they did to Nigerians too? Our looted funds all packed in there country. Oga make una free yahoo boys. No matter what whosoever preaches. Boys Will not stop. They will keep collecting and balling. Everything na scam for naija .. Govt scam, SARS scam, APC scam , PDP scam. Leave yahoo boys abeg.

So that we go sell market grin

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Jestin: 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
In Eriga’s Voice....if nor be street, boys for dey beg

12 Likes

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by martineverest(m): 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
even people that supports naira Marley will concour.. hypocrites
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by DSoj(m): 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
Deep Truth. And some idiots are supporting marley against rugged man. Dumbos

3 Likes

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
No keep supporting I'm a Yahoo boy undecided

The Kingdom of God suffer violence sad
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by YoungLionken(m): 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
This crime is just like virus, it has already started spreading, can't be stopped but minimized.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by stanliwise(m): 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
Three gbosa for falz. he nailed it.

5 Likes

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
The battle for first comment in Nairalan is like war.
Everybody fight to clinch a spot..
All this will not take us to Eldorado.

1 Like

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by NaijaCelebNews: 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
It really is. Anyways click link to see the full break down of Naira Marley getting released from jail!!!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9n5oa2sBLI
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by GoldChest(m): 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
Mtchew

This one just want to trend

1 Like

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by frankblinkz(m): 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
cyber crime isn't easy...it's a job with lots of ideas you wud have given to one corrupt business man all in the name of being your boss and pays you peanuts in return.
Cyber crime can't be compared to the loot of our polithiefcians
F*ck Naija

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Pavore9: 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
sinaj:
Let them keep glorifying criminals. Tomorrow when they deny them visa they will start screaming racism sad

I feel indifferent whenever I hear stories of visa denial.

1 Like

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by stanliwise(m): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
frankblinkz:
cyber crime isn't easy...it's a job with lots of ideas you wud have given to one corrupt business man all in the name of being your boss and pays you peanuts in return.
Cyber crime can't be compared to the loot of our polithiefcians
F*ck Naija
shut up jare! always one same old justification.

30 Likes

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Lefon: 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
Falz should keep saying the truth. Those of us with a conscience are on the same page with him. Nigeria is fast becoming a land of fraudsters and scammers. It's so sad.

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged / Banky West - "Haters Like To Talk About The Size Of My Head" / Photos: Singer, Waje Shares Cute Pics, Celebrates Easter In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.