Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community (18661 Views)

One Percent Int'l Unveils Real Warri Pikin As New Artiste With N30m, SUV / Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Igbos, Reacts To 80 Nigerians Arrested For Cyber Crime / “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by anonymous1759(m): 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
Thales01:
I stand with falz.
There is no tenable justification for cyber-crime.Contemptibly,our society has become so morally decadent that fraudsters are now adulated whereas anyone who speak up against fraud is balked at.Naira Marley's case exemplifies my point.
I was completely befuddled by the relentlessness with which people unashamedly clamoured for his release despite the incriminatory evidences of his involvement in fraud.His inane song even garnered over 3 million views on YouTube.In my opinion,that is an outright endorsement of fraud.In saner climes,his indictment would have caused people to dissociate from him and his brand.Many radio stations will stop playing his songs.Various companies will terminate their endorsement deals with him.Expectedly,that is not obtainable in Nigeria where crimes of all sorts are glorified.I would not be surprised if he bags several endorsement deals now that is out of prison.
SMH.

Hope you don't listen to America hip hop? Who preach about drugs gangster and thuggery? I dislike Nigerians because of their hypocrisy. Until falz start clamping down on lawyers who support corrupt politicians or people like you stop giving support to politicians , radio station boycott their campaign or speak bad of them I'll start to take you guys seriously. Most Nigerian celebrity love pdp because of the National cake they're sharing look at how many celebrity went to support ihedioha because everyone is looking for favor. You can't be doing fraud or endorsing fraud indirectly and criticise people. Any pastor who does not warn his members not to bring dirty money and collect all sort of offering is not eligible to criticise if you run one or two Street in your office or work place you fall in the same category.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by ajagidiagbo1(m): 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
What you need right now is beyond Christ, YOU NEED FIRING SQUAD.
Realbelieveer:
Are they remorseful for what they did to Nigerians too? Our looted funds all packed in there country. Oga make una free yahoo boys. No matter what whosoever preaches. Boys Will not stop. They will keep collecting and balling. Everything na scam for naija .. Govt scam, SARS scam, APC scam , PDP scam. Leave yahoo boys abeg.

So that we go sell market grin

2 Likes

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Extraordinaire(f): 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Atikusbaby1: 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
This seems a noble reiteration coming from nwa Falana and all but my p is.. The dude n his father r only good at stating the obvious to get applauds. I mean tackle the disease fight it with the same energy as you're doing to its symptoms cos whether you agree or not yahoo yahoo or cyber crime is a symptom of a much greater more vile more dilapidating disease plaguing our society and government.

Mic drop

1 Like

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Rolly22(m): 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
Falz should shut the Bleep up. Nigeria is not even among top 10 of countries with highest number of people involved in cyber crimes and you would never hear about it from their media. Na Nigerians dey carry the matter for head like gala. Money wey our politicians dey loot nko? No be the same international community E dey go to? They should go Bleep themselves, Boys go dey collect.

2 Likes

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by salford1: 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
Horrible is an understatement.
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by salford1: 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
lenghtinny:
Being a Nigerian automatically puts you at a big disadvantage on the net and outside the shores of this country....

Being a Nigerian is hard, being a responsible Nigerian is harder angry
Nigeria has been shut out of many e-commerce website because of the disgusting activity of a few.

1 Like

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by wallezee: 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
But the level of corruption within the government is painting a wonderful image of us, abi? Bunch of baloney.
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by salford1: 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
Joromi12:
Why does not one stereotype china and usa scammers?
Because those ones majorly rob co-operations whose losses are covered by insurance. Yahoo boys majorly rob the hardworking man/woman on the street. People trying to make a living and people that have struggled so much in life. They basically prey on the weak in the society just like a pedo preys on kids.

1 Like

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by wallezee: 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
An average Nigerian is also a leader in what aspect? Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Cocao(f): 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
Country is bad, there is corruption.. Etc

What then will be the justifications for engaging in fraud when you are abroad. Because plenty abroad people still do it.

It is not in the situation of the country. It is the bad habit of the people.

Cyber crime is WRONG and there is absolutely no justification for it!!!

5 Likes

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by PapaAdanna: 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
But some zombies here are rooting for zlatan and naira Marley against a ruggedy baba for speaking the truth

Any one involved in cyber crime must be scammed by nature in one way or another

1 Like

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Jesusbabygirl(f): 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
There are more fraudsters in U.S than Nigeria. There are hackers in China and Russia some of whom spy, steal information and others work for the government. You don't see the citizens of those countries being disrespected in the international community because their govts know what it means to provide back up for their citizens. Their leaders are not selfish and corrupt thieves that think only about themselves. While I don't support internet fraud and scamming, I will say that it is the same intelligence used to carry out internet fraud that can be used to develop the next ground breaking app or software.

1 Like

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
Cyber crime is bad! It is high time our politicians stop stealing our money too and corruption needs to be erased from Nigeria
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by uuzba(m): 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lefon:
Falz should keep saying the truth. Those of us with a conscience are on the same page with him. Nigeria is fast becoming a land of fraudsters and scammers. It's so sad.

Our blatant disregard for piracy is what has led to all the data breaches we practice in the name of Yahoo-Yahoo. It's unfortunate that when the western world was coming up with computers, Nigeria was still using biro and paper in offices and administrative settings

It was at the onset that Bill Gates and all the tech gurus came up with all the software piracy protection laws that guards their software till date and imposed penalties well recognised by the state upon anyone found guilty of software piracy. This, they did to legally protect their work from being copied.

All those EULA you click on when installing a software (End User Licence Agreement).
Now, Nigeria joined the band wagon of computer late. Typically, we like to copy white man by just buying anything he makes without learning all the discipline, maintenance, ethics that comes along with such items.
We now had more and more people wanting/using computers without any nationally recognised software piracy laws.
This blatant disregard for piracy is what has led to all the data breaches we practice in the name of Yahoo-Yahoo. To us, it is so normal to Pirate software, music, movies, personal information.
Basically anything that can appears on a computer screen has no protection rights in Nigeria.

Engineering software like AutoCAD, was initially started far back in 1982. Today there is no Nigerian alternative to AutoCAD. We just have to use their own. 1 CD officially costs N700,000 for 1 Licence. Which Nigerian business is ready to spend money like that?
For the person who wants to he Holy and upright, you will gather your N700,000, convert into $$$ dollars and give the money to Western world that is already rich with jobs, justice, security.... to collect 1 CD with one licence? Kukuma sell your village to white man.
With Piracy being so lucrative, no Nigerian tech gurus are prepared to begin the process of making made in Nigeria computer chips, board, RAM, Monitor, keyboard mouse, to use to write made in Nigeria computer code for made in Nigeria software so we can get out of American piracy breach

But, the Chinese have done everything I just suggested above.

1 Like

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by joeeee240(m): 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lenadiva:
The battle for first comment in Nairalan is like war.
Everybody fight to clinch a spot..
All this will not take us to Eldorado.

Where is Eldorado?
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
joeeee240:

Where is Eldorado?
Its just a figure of speech. I mean the comment will not take us anywhere or add anything to us.
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Deltatoto: 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
Gistpeeps:
Nigerian rapper, Falz has reaffirmed his resolve to continue condemning social vices in his songs, noting that cyber-crime has given Nigerians a horrible image in the international community.

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/cyber-crime-is-giving-nigerians-a-horrible-image-in-the-intl-community-falz.html

falz is local and stupid nigerians are not d highest involved in this thg.

1 Like

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by salford1: 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
Jesusbabygirl:
There are more fraudsters in U.S than Nigeria. There are hackers in China and Russia some of whom spy, steal information and others work for the government. You don't see the citizens of those countries being disrespected in the international community because their govts know what it means to provide back up for their citizens. Their leaders are not selfish and corrupt thieves that think only about themselves. While I don't support internet fraud and scamming, I will say that it is the same intelligence used to carry out internet fraud that can be used to develop the next ground breaking app or software.
No. US, Chinese, and Russian hackers are light years ahead of what your call yahoo cyber crimes in Nigeria. Dont compare or put the two in the same sentence abeg. It is insulting. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Rexnegro(m): 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
am loving this dude the more , true talk bro .
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by ENG0701: 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
Foolishmasses:
No matter how hard I try to present my analysis, I will be seen as someone that support fraud. Capital No, I don't support it nor the fraudsters but we are chasing shadows while thinking yahoo yahoo will stop with condemnation, persecution of these guys. We need to go back to the drawing board and see how we got it all wrong as a country. I'm a confirmed street guy that knows that honesty barely pays or yield any dividends in this God forsaken country. We,(97%) the society worship anybody with money without thinking how they got it. Our culture,norms, ethics and values doesnt support us to see what is wrong as wrong rather as a blessing in disguise. The leaders loot what they will waste in the end and you think guys with no hope won't find a way to make a reasonable living when he knows that the country is bleeped. The police provide attachéé to top yahoo guys, the bankers aids the capital flights, the bank managers respect the young guy with huge deposits in his Bank, thereby fostering his job, the bank securities give the guys more respects because they tip them. Incase you don't know, the politicians takes the larger percentage of blames because they steal to our face which is demeaning....why do you think there is increase in kidnapping? All because the hopeless want to match up. Rituals? They are been brainwashed that money will come out if you bring a pant. And if all these were to succeed, the same society will adore them. Also, the mentality of "i must get it by force" is killing us all and we are silent.
Lastly, cybercrime is global. We can't eradicate it , we can only reduce it.

But before reducing it, make enabling environment for all

Thank you

@foolishmasses

I agree with your analysis. As any reasonable person will agree with you that all these vices are symptoms, and to tackle them we need to address a lot of fundamental issues.
However, what annoys me the most is how Yahoo Yahoo is being celebrated. No other crime gets celebrated this way. Armed robbers, prostitutes, kidnappers don't get this much support, it's gradually getting normalized. Celebrating a crime gives the impression that the society is in support of it.
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Adakintroy: 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
Billy0naire:
Cybercrime is the new type of crime and no one can stop it, only education on the part of those who are duped and providing means of livelihood to the youth is the way to manage the situation.

As long as there is a hungry people out there who has gotten advanced knowledge on how to cheat the system, then they will fuccking do it than die of hunger suicide.

I do not care about who the hypocrites are, but we must stop blaming the cybercriminals alone and blame the politicians who have destroyed the hope of the teeming youth.

I started believing that cybercrime is a lesser vice when I was robbed at gun point and kidnapped into a 'middle-of-no-where' and I had to beg for my life.

So, I have quit condemning cyber criminals for now, because the words that came from the mouths of those young men who kidnapped me clearly made me realize that we are wasting our time condemning the victims, and I dare say that the youths are the victims of the system that do not even provide them with electricity to explore their talents.

All these celebrities are just plainly put, stupid. If they channel their efforts into fighting the politicians as much as they are criticizing the cybercriminals, then may be they would have provided these young bright minds with options to design concepts and processes that will lead to a greater engagement with the trends in the world.

In my recent trip to Shenzhen, China. I have so far concluded that Nigeria is a curse on our young people. What I mean in essence is, that, in fact it is a crime against a Soul, to be birthed in Nigeria.

That is my final input on this thread, whoever disagrees with this position will receive my full-blown wrath, cos I am tired of blaming the victims.

Our young yahoo yahoo boys and girls are victims of a destroyed system that has given them no foundation to build on.

It is stupid to be stupid.

Learn to take responsibility for your life. If we are not blaming witches we blaming goverment(attributions). be the change you wish to see.

Everyone possess a sense of rightouseness. It's what gives us justification and push. Why we do what we do. Even a terrorist to this end believes in the rightouseness of his acts. So where do we draw a line.

Thou shall not kill..though shall not steal. If you cross thsee lines. There are no justifications.

And stop pitting everything on poverty. You just encouraging wrong. Some of this men make millions in a yr. Enough to break our and legitimize. They choose to contineue..because once you hooked you hooked.Some are from middle class families. What do you say?

There are poor people in the gettho who wield barrows. You can pay 100k to buy laptops and extra 259 for iphones..but you can't use that to learn craft. Your choice.

1 Like

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by havilah050: 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
frankblinkz:
people like you join the president to say youths are lazy...like you provided a decent job for them...
Wetin dis 1 dey talk
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by NnamdiN: 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
sinaj:
Let them keep glorifying criminals. Tomorrow when they deny them visa they will start screaming racism sad
you
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Angelfrost(m): 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
Billy0naire:
Cybercrime is the new type of crime and no one can stop it, only education on the part of those who are duped and providing means of livelihood to the youth is the way to manage the situation.

As long as there is a hungry people out there who has gotten advanced knowledge on how to cheat the system, then they will fuccking do it than die of hunger suicide.

I do not care about who the hypocrites are, but we must stop blaming the cybercriminals alone and blame the politicians who have destroyed the hope of the teeming youth.

I started believing that cybercrime is a lesser vice when I was robbed at gun point and kidnapped into a 'middle-of-no-where' and I had to beg for my life.

So, I have quit condemning cyber criminals for now, because the words that came from the mouths of those young men who kidnapped me clearly made me realize that we are wasting our time condemning the victims, and I dare say that the youths are the victims of the system that do not even provide them with electricity to explore their talents.

All these celebrities are just plainly put, stupid. If they channel their efforts into fighting the politicians as much as they are criticizing the cybercriminals, then may be they would have provided these young bright minds with options to design concepts and processes that will lead to a greater engagement with the trends in the world.

In my recent trip to Shenzhen, China. I have so far concluded that Nigeria is a curse on our young people. What I mean in essence is, that, in fact it is a crime against a Soul, to be birthed in Nigeria.

That is my final input on this thread, whoever disagrees with this position will receive my full-blown wrath, cos I am tired of blaming the victims.

Our young yahoo yahoo boys and girls are victims of a destroyed system that has given them no foundation to build on.

It is stupid to be stupid.

So, why not create grand intelligent and more sophisticated scams to fleece the politicians, thereby recovering part of your stolen commonwealth?.. Why steal from the same struggling and suffering masses or individuals?.. What then makes you different from the system you feel hard done by?..

Robin Hood was a criminal that was adored by the common folks cos he stole from their leaders, and invested in them... Same for Jesse James and company.

If yahoo criminals were intelligent enough to focus their skills on the insanely and filthy rich, they would have received more widespread sympathy... So, you have no case whatsoever. undecided

1 Like

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Billy0naire(m): 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
Adakintroy:

Learn to take responsibility for your life and be the change you wish to see. Everyone possess a sense of rightouseness. It's what gives us justification and push. Why we do what we do. Even a terrorist to this end believes in the rightouseness of his acts. So where do we draw a line.

Thou shall not kill..though shall not steal. If you cross thsee lines. There are no justifications.

If you can read, then why can't you engage your brain in the descriptive analysis of my writings instead of spewing morality lessons to someone who is holier than you.

I have repeated countless times here on this forum of the ignorant that if Yahoo Yahoo is capable of generating money worth buying a private jet with, I would have joined the hustle and I am not afraid of sounding controversial. I have built many 9 figures annual revenue companies so I have no need for such monies that Yahoo Yahoo brings. A million dollars or two is really not money, and I hardly hear that they make upwards from $50m. That is the type of money that can even move my dicck grin

So, engage your brain wisely here on this forum and inform the goddamn government if you are one of their a,ss-lickers to provide basic things like 247 electricity non-stop and even the kids I have in my Start Up and Incubation Centers - amazing young people with raw talents would have been the next big things in the world, but most of them are hanging around exploring alternative options due to chronic nepotisms spiced with religiously political leadership failure ina country now known as zoo by Nnamdi Crazy Kanu. grin

By the way, what do you mean by justification? Does it even occur to you that the person you are addressing is above all laws? That I can do what ever I fuccking want in a world designed by wicked Gods Jehovah and Allah according to the lies of the holy books. I am not holy, and I do not pretend to be. And let me even shock you further. I do not aspire to be holy. It boring to be holy. But as for Yahoo Yahoo, it is a waste of time, cos there is more that can be done with the internet like researching and designs and searcing for the next big pusssy to put my dicck in, than telling people about Plane crash stories and black money in boxes.

Have fun boy, you are taking life too seriously and becoming a judge. Life is just a Virtual Reality Game. So have fun and stop judging.

You asked for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Adakintroy: 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
Billy0naire:

If you can read, then why can't you engage your brain in the descriptive analysis of my writings instead of spewing morality lessons to someone who is holier than you.

I have repeated countless times here on this forum of the ignorant that if Yahoo Yahoo is capable of generating money worth buying a private jet with, I would have joined the hustle and I am not afraid of sounding controversial. I have built many 9 figures annual revenue companies so I have no need for such monies that Yahoo Yahoo brings. A million dollars or two is really not money, and I hardly hear that they make upwards from $50m. That is the type of money that can even move my dicck grin

So, engage your brain wisely here on this forum and inform the goddamn government if you are one of their a,ss-lickers to provide basic things like 247 electricity non-stop and even the kids I have in my Start Up and Incubation Centers - amazing young people with raw talents would have been the next big things in the world, but most of them are hanging around exploring alternative options due to chronic nepotisms spiced with religiously political leadership failure ina country now known as zoo by Nnamdi Crazy Kanu. grin

By the way, what do you mean by justification? Does it even occur to you that the person you are addressing is above all laws? That I can do what ever I fuccking want in a world designed by wicked Gods Jehovah and Allah according to the lies of the holy books. I am not holy, and I do not pretend to be. And let me even shock you further. I do not aspire to be holy. It boring to be holy. But as for Yahoo Yahoo, it is a waste of time, cos there is more that can be done with the internet like researching and designs and searcing for the next big pusssy to put my dicck in, than telling people about Plane crash stories and black money in boxes.

Have fun boy, you are taking life too seriously and becoming a judge. Life is just a Virtual Reality Game. So have fun and stop judging.

You asked for it.

For an educated person you quite daft . Whats with the showoff. You make this...this is beneath your worth. Who is talking about you. And What descriptive analysis have you made aside spray painting your commnents with fancy words

We get our country is bad. But we talking way forward. If you not a progressive mind. Then your education and you is of no use.

1 Like

Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by Billy0naire(m): 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
Angelfrost:

So, why not create grand intelligent and more sophisticated scams to fleece the politicians, thereby recovering part of your stolen commonwealth?.. Why steal from the same struggling and suffering masses or individuals?.. What then makes you different from the system you feel hard done by?..

Robin Hood was a criminal that was adored by the common folks cos he stole from their leaders, and invested in them... Same for Jesse James and company.

If yahoo criminals were intelligent enough to focus their skills on the insanely and filthy rich, they would have received more widespread sympathy... So, you have no case whatsoever. undecided

Hahahahahahahahaa.

These kids will not cease to amaze me. I got kidnapped and robbed at gun point by young boys who are not smart enough to go into Yahoo Yahoo. And those who can Yahoo Yahoo are actually Armed Robbers and Kidnappers with options.

I am not saying all Yahoo Yahoo boys are potential armed robbers and kidnappers, but what I am saying is, that Yahoo Yahoo is a product of a failed system. And you morons have failed to see the connection between Poverty, Lack of Employment and Lack of Capital as the major cause of cybercrime.

Those politicians you mentioned are not different from the Yahoo Boys, and the Pastors are also not different from Yahoo Boys. It is just that the Field of Operation is Offline.

Until you seemingly intelligent people of Nigeria focus on the root of the causes and not the effects of the problems, you will not defeat this menace.

You can not stop cybercrime with arrests and convictions. It has never worked on any planet and trust me, cybercrime is not just a global problem, it happens in other Virtual Reality matrix of different universes.

We must provide the young people with basic amenities, capital and hope.

Supporting yahoo yahoo is wrong, until you are kidnapped at gun point, you will be forced to inform them to go to a lesser evil since evil is what the government manufactures with their nepotistic political equations that destroy the teeming youths.
Re: Falz: Cyber-Crime Is Giving Nigerians A Horrible Image In The Int'l Community by DelilahMakinde(f): 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
Excuse me Mr Falz...let's not forget the issues you raise in this is Nigeria video.

Insecurity, bad government, religious bigotry, ethnic bias, nepotism and the like are also giving us bad name.
Sort out others and I'm sure it will reduce.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Safe BUTT, HIPS, BOOBS, Joystick Enlargement And Averall Health Supplements / Ayden Young, Adunni Ade's Son's 7th Birthday (Photos) / Omotola & Eucharia Anunobi Perform Her Song Together At Omotola's 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.