Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable (59117 Views)

Dissecting MKO Abiola, The Hero Of The Moment / Only Yoruba Care About Abiola, The Rest Of Us Long Moved On. / Abiola - The Mandate: Historical Timeline Around June 12. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable by Kakamorufu(m): 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
don88 do you have to quote all the post ni angry
Re: Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable by bighorlus(m): 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
The same way we can't maintain sanity in all sectors of our economy. We have zero mantainance culture. Imagine a football country, The stadium located in our capital? They probably planned the naming 24hrs to democracy day becasue I don't understand how they couldn't have fix the place before such a naming.

2 Likes

Re: Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable by laudate: 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
lomprico:
cheesy Chai!

So in your forward thinking mind a dilapidated stadium is more prestigious than UNILAG?

Am sure say na ede poly u attend. cheesy
For your information, I attended UNILAG in addition to a foreign university. And there are many parts of 'Lag, that are dilapidated too. undecided

But they don't advertise it, so you will not know. I have already explained why an international stadium in the country's capital centre, would publicise MKO's name, far better than an old school somewhere.

Now if you cannot grasp that simple explanation, then kindly collect a refund from your teachers. sad

The All Africa Games were held at the Abuja National Stadium....

The games that year were the largest in All Africa Games history; 6,000 athletes from 53 countries competed in 22 sports, watched over by 1,200 officials. Over 1,500 journalists reported for the world's media. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:MobileMenu

1 Like

Re: Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable by laudate: 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
ivandragon:
Lol...

You chaps are funny.

So a national stadium that hosts events once in a while is more prestigious than a world renowned university that functions year round, has produced thousands of scholars, has lecturers presenting seminars & papers all over the globe & has been in existence for over 40 years?

Lol. Funny you...
A world renowned university?? shocked Hehehe....let me laugh very well. cheesy I attended UNILAG. So I am a proud Akokite. But I am not blind to the shortcomings of the school.

In the past, UNILAG was well recognised internationally. But in the past 15 years, it has stopped being a force to be reckoned with. cry

Ask any international scholar. In fact, most Nigerian universities are not even on the map of the top 50 universities in the world. If students are not protesting, the lecturers are going on strike for various reasons.

When was the last time an international conference was held in UNILAG, that was covered by the foreign media? Please tell us. Are you aware that the school is only relying on past glory?

Even when schools are being ranked in Africa, what position do you think UNILAG would currently occupy??
Re: Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
professorval1:
Please OP these pictures do not completely reflect the true state of the stadium..

These are only the bad sides

Nigerian only see bad things
Re: Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
laudate:

A world renowned university?? shocked Hehehe....let me laugh very well. cheesy I attended UNILAG. So I am a proud Akokite. But I am not blind to the shortcomings of the school.

When was the last time and international conference was held in UNILAG, that was broadcast by the foreign media? Please tell us. Are you aware that the school is only relying on past glory?

Even when schools are being ranked in Africa, what position do you think UNILAG would currently occupy??

Absolute truth

1 Like

Re: Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable by laudate: 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
Angelfrost:
What's all the noise? A couple of millions to Julius Berger will bring back some of its lost glory... Make that a billion, and they might just notch it up to Stamford Bridge standard. If that will hurt the ailing national budget, then they should sell the god-forsaken thing to Dangote or Branson.
Thank you, o jare. You deserve a medal for educating the clueless clowns on this board.

1 Like

Re: Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable by lomprico(m): 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
SmartMugu:
Bihari is really not a sports fan and may not know anything about the state of the stadium.

The crafty idiot that told him to name it knows.
Re: Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable by Walehelt(m): 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nigeria our country

Re: Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable by Splashme: 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
Chain!
Re: Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable by lomprico(m): 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
laudate:

For your information, I attended UNILAG in addition to a foreign university. And there are many parts of 'Lag, that are dilapidated too. undecided

But they don't advertise it, so you will not know. I have already explained why an international stadium in the country's capital centre, would publicise MKO's name, far better than an old school somewhere.

Now if you cannot grasp that simple explanation, then kindly collect a refund from your teachers. sad

Abu have dilapidated sides, OAU, UNN, BUK, UDU, all these universities are prestigious in their own rights and are named after icons in our history. Despite their dilapidated sides they also have the beautiful side.

Show me the beautiful sides in that stadium.

Enjoy your new dilapidated structure. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable by akaahs(m): 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
professorval1:
Please OP these pictures do not completely reflect the true state of the stadium..
U
These are only the bad sides
Bring on the good side nature of the stadium, if you have never been to that place, please don't say anything
Re: Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable by ivandragon: 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
laudate:

In the past, UNILAG was well recognised internationally. But in the past 15 years, it has stopped being a force to be reckoned with. cry

Ask any international scholar. In fact, most Nigerian universities are not even on the map of the top 50 universities in the world. If students are not protesting, the lecturers are going on strike for various reasons.

When was the last time an international conference was held in UNILAG, that was covered by the foreign media? Please tell us. Are you aware that the school is only relying on past glory?

Lol...

So it is the national stadium that is now world renowned? Maybe renowned for its present dilapidated state

UniLag may not be as glamorous today as it's history, but there is almost certainly no world class university that doesn't know about the name UniLag & that's a fact.

Just last month, an international conference was held in UniLag, last year over 2 international conferences were held in UniLag in 2016 or 2017, the Law faculty hosted a UN conference...

So that you are an alumni of the school doesn't mean you are in tune with what actually takes place.

Do you have any idea the number of lecturers sponsored by TETFund to present papers at international conferences? Do you have any idea the exposure that brings?

Bottom line is that you cannot compare a barely functional stadium to a full fledged university...

Even the famous maracana stadium is heard of only once in a while...

4 Likes

Re: Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable by Khaleell001(m): 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
juvewalex:
Why is NFF and sports ministry always taking super Eagle's match away from the national stadium in Abuja even NPF or whatever top six should be held at the national stadium hence, it won't deteriorate like this. They have left Uyo stadium now and moved to Asaba stadium with horse race pitch. $360m is wasting away just like that ,how I wish I could denounce myself being a Nigerian. The stadium ought to be hosting IAAF tournament evey year.

Your comment is like a bright light out of a dark tunnel.
I wonder what the sports ministry is doing especially the NFF for allowing such national monument to go dead like this.
Do I really blame them.
Everything is now politics and our maintenance culture is like a curse.

We build to let it go rot.

Even the Akwa Ibom stadium will be forgotten when that time comes.

It as if we specially "cursed."

1 Like

Re: Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable by ivandragon: 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
lomprico:

cheesy Chai!

So in your forward thinking mind a dilapidated stadium is more prestigious than UNILAG?

Am sure say na ede poly u attend. cheesy

In fact, I am shocked by that chap's thinking.

1 Like

Re: Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable by Diamondstones: 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bizmagnet:
And this was named after a man that fought for true democracy? They just did a bad naming ceremoney. Abiola deserved more than that. They should just start renovation with immediate effect.

Don't be on the waiting list, get involved in the matter of business expansion.
Get a website/blog/software for your business at affordable price today.
Send me your details on Diamondstonesagrosenergy@gmail.com
Re: Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable by laudate: 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
ivandragon:
Lol...

So it is the national stadium that is now world renowned? Maybe renowned for its present dilapidated state

UniLag may not be as glamorous today as it's history, but there is almost certainly no world class university that doesn't know about the name UniLag & that's a fact.

Just last month, an international conference was held in UniLag, last year over 2 international conferences were held in UniLag in 2016 or 2017, the Law faculty hosted a UN conference...

So that you are an alumni of the school doesn't mean you are in tune with what actually takes place.

Do you have any idea the number of lecturers sponsored by TETFund to present papers at international conferences? Do you have any idea the exposure that brings?

Bottom line is that you cannot compare a barely functional stadium to a full fledged university...

Even the famous maracana stadium is heard of only once in a while...
International conference, ba? cheesy Honestly, you should have been a comedian. Did you attend the conference? How many countries were represented? How many foreign media outlets reported it? How much publicity did it get?

Guy, the university may have included the word "international," in their advert for those conferences, but if you examine it closely, you would see that it is nothing, but hype. Even international scholars of repute, would not include such events in their calendar.

By the way, are you talking of the conferences that even the UNILAG students themselves, hardly attend? There was even one that was announced in 2017 that turned out to be a flop, like the one below.

The University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos is set to host the Lagos Model United Nations (LMUN) Conference 2017, a three-day international relations simulations organised by some group of students in the Faculty of Law of the University.

Now, compare that with an international tournament that could be hosted in the stadium. Do you know how many local and international journalists would fight to cover such an event?

What about the hosting rights? Don't you realise that spectators who go to watch a match or a sporting event in a Stadium, far outnumber those who decide to attend a conference inside one local university somewhere? shocked

And in Abuja, as you leave the airport and head towards the city centre, do you realize you would go past the stadium? Almost every local and foreign visitor en-route to the airport would pass by that stadium. sad

Now, compare that to UNILAG. How many people arriving from the airport in Lagos, would pass by the gate of the school?

Abeg, UNILAG is only popular locally. Forget all that talk about world-renowned. It isn't renowned anywhere, anymore which is so sad. Don't let anyone deceive you.... undecided
Re: Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable by ivandragon: 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
laudate:

Inter

International conference, ba? Honestly, you should have been a comedian. Did you attend the conference? How many countries were represented? How many foreign media outlets reported it? How much publicity did it get?

Guy, the university may have included the word "international," in their advert for those conferences, but if you examine it closely, you would see that it is nothing, but hype. Even international scholars of repute, would not include such events in their calendars.

Now, compare that with an international tournament that could be hosted in the stadium. Do you know how many local and international journalists would fight to cover such an event?

What about the hosting rights? Don't you realise that spectators who go to watch a match or a sporting event in a Stadium, far outnumbers those who decide to attend a conference inside one local university somewhere? shocked

And in Abuja, as you leave the airport and head towards the city centre, do you realize you would go past the stadium? Almost every local and foreign visitor en-route to the airport would pass by that stadium. sad

Now, compare that to UNILAG. How many people arriving from the airport in Lagos, would pass by the gate of the school?

Abeg, UNILAG is only popular locally. Don't let anyone deceive you.... undecided

You are the comedian here.

You obviously know nothing about how international academic conferences work.

In ignorance you think when a university like Havard organizes an international conference, it is filled with scholars from all over the world?

https://www.ifra-nigeria.org/scientific-events/conferences

Just go through the guest speakers at that conference maybe it will help cure you of your ignorance.

Look, I don't have the time to educate Lilliputians that see themselves as tingods, bragging about how you schooled in UniLag & abroad. Lol. If you actually schooled abroad & attended international conferences & seminars, you won't be this myopic.

Anyway, the stadium has been named after him, so why do you feel so strongly to justify it? In your bid to justify it, you are even ready to rubbish your so called Alma mater... Lol... Talk about an Esua...

5 Likes

Re: Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable by laudate: 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
ivandragon:
You are the comedian here.

You obviously know nothing about how international academic conferences work.

In ignorance you think when a university like Havard organizes an international conference, it is filled with scholars from all over the world?

Look, I don't have the time to educate Lilliputians that see themselves as tingods, bragging about how you schooled in UniLag & abroad. Lol. If you actually schooled abroad & attended international conferences & seminars, you won't be this myopic.

Anyway, the stadium has been named after him, so why do you feel so strongly to justify it? In your bid to justify it, you are even ready to rubbish your so called Alma mater... Lol... Talk about an Esua...

Oga, stop arguing blindly. I attended UNILAG for my first and 2nd degree, before going abroad for another Masters' degree and further certifications. Now, why does this fact, distress you so much? shocked

I am not rubbishing my Alma mater, I am just well aware of its' limitations, and will not ascribe any false glory to it. undecided

So there is nothing you can tell me about UNILAG, that I do not already know. I lived on campus throughout, and can even describe the layout of the entire school to you.

You might be a Lilliputian and a novice when it comes to 'Lag, and the way things work inside there. undecided But I am quite familiar with the entire place.

The international conferences you are reciting with abandon, are not reckoned with, by international scholars of good repute.

Most times, you only find 3-5 scholars from a few African countries or foreign universities, showing up there, to mark attendance. Even the students and majority of the lecturers hardly attend. And you want to boast about such a conference? shocked

Guy, I know it hurts your ego, but the truth is that UNILAG does not have any clout on an international scale anywhere, anymore. It was not like that in the past, but we need to let the school authorities know, so they can put their house in order.

Now, like I asked you earlier - how many foreign journalists or media houses covered your "international conferences" in UNILAG? How much publicity did those conferences get? shocked Don't even try to compare Harvard to UNILAG. They are on different planets.

Don't get worked up, because you find the truth offensive.....just compare the size of a crowd that goes to a stadium to watch a tournament, with those who attend an international conference in UNILAG. The difference is like 7-Up.

I don't feel the need to justify the naming of the stadium after MKO. I am merely trying to explain to myopic minds here, why naming a local university in one SW state after MKO, was not the wisest move.
Case closed.
Re: Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable by CandidSeeker(m): 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
Shame on the sports minister.
Re: Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable by ivandragon: 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
laudate:

Oga, stop arguing blindly. I attended UNILAG for my first and 2nd degree, before going abroad for another Masters' degree and further certifications.

So there is nothing you can tell me about UNILAG, that I do not already know. I lived on campus throughout, and can even describe the layout of the entire school to you.

You might be a Lilliputian and a novice when it comes to 'Lag, and the way things work inside there. undecided But I am quite familiar with the entire place.

The international conferences you are reciting with abandon, are not reckoned with, by international scholars of good repute.

Most times, you only find 3-5 scholars from a few African countries showing up there, to mark attendance. Even the students and majority of the lecturers hardly attend. And you want to boast about such a conference? shocked

Guy, I know it hurts your ego, but the truth is that UNILAG does not have any clout on an international scale anywhere, anymore.

Now, like I asked you earlier - how many foreign journalists or media houses covered your "international conferences" in UNILAG? How much publicity did those conferences get?

Don't get worked up, because you find the truth offensive.....

Me getting worked up on you belittling UniLag or hurting my ego simply because you want to justify rubbish? Please...

I couldn't care less if you called UniLag a dumpster, that's for you & other alumnus to debate over.

That you have little knowledge of how the academia works is not in doubt.

Besides for you to think that an institution like UniLag that has been around for 40 years is not known is the height of ignorance.

Look, enjoy your mko stadium since that is what you prefer.

Some people may enjoy having their name attached to a 19 year old dilapidated stadium that is used for sporting events once or twice a year while others prefer being named after a 40 year university that is still functional & churns out thousands of graduates yearly.

Where is ABU located?

Where is Bayero university located?

Where is OAU located?

Where is MOU located?

Where is UDFU located?

Where is NAU located?

Stop speaking with twisted emotions & without the benefit of your so called abroad developed intellect...

1 Like

Re: Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable by laudate: 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
ivandragon:
Me getting worked up on you belittling UniLag or hurting my ego simply because you want to justify rubbish? Please...

I couldn't care less if you called UniLag a dumpster, that's for you & other alumnus to debate over.

That you have little knowledge of how the academia works is not in doubt.

Besides for you to think that an institution like UniLag that has been around for 40 years is not known is the height of ignorance.

Look, enjoy your mko stadium since that is what you prefer.

Some people may enjoy having their name attached to a 19 year old dilapidated stadium that is used for sporting events once or twice a year while others prefer being named after a 40 year university that is still functional & churns out thousands of graduates yearly.

Where is ABU located?

Where is Bayero university located?

Where is OAU located?

Where is MOU located?

Where is UDFU located?

Where is NAU located?

Stop speaking with twisted emotions & without the benefit of your so called abroad developed intellect...

So why is the status of this 40-year old university, causing you so much heartache, if you don't care about it? Na wa, o! This matter pain you well-well. shocked

A dilapidated stadium can always be renovated, in less time than it takes to revive the reputation and academic clout of a 40-year old university, on the international scene. sad

Who cares about where the other universities that you listed are located? Was that the subject of this discussion? Please stop digressing.

Now if you don't mind, kindly take your pained self out of my mentions. Thank you, as you comply.
Re: Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable by ivandragon: 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
laudate:

So why is the status of this 40-year old university, causing you so much heartache, if you don't care about it? Na wa, o! This matter pain you well-well. shocked

A dilapidated stadium can always be renovated, in less time than it takes to revive the reputation and academic clout of a 40-year old university, on the international scene. sad

Now, if you don't mind, kindly take your pained self out of my mentions. Thank you, as you comply.

Me pained? Lol. You are really confused.

Like I said, you rubbished your Alma mater just to justify a position that is questionable...

It is alumnus like prof. Osibanjo (a vice president), Gbaja (speaker) , ohakim, Suswan, Daniel gbenga, dankwabo, oyetola (governors), prof. Oditah, Ekwesili, RMD, Pastor Adoboye, Tunde Bakare, dabiri, elumelu, olanipekun & a host of others who have projected UniLag to the world by their achievements that will answer you...

If you didn't want to be mentioned, you should not have started it...

2 Likes

Re: Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Is it because MKO died long ago, that the FG named such a site as GORY as this after him...??
When they named a LIVING SITE after him, people trooped out en masse, and campaigned against it.

I still prefer UNILAG to this...
We really need DELIVERANCE in Nigeria.
May God bless you. Too many idiots in Nigeria. Someone named a dead stadium after your hero and you praise him while castigating another who named a world class, vibrant institution after him. They even engaged in a campaign of unilag is a brand to big to be changed. But a day is good enough to be changed!!
Weyreys everywhere

1 Like

Re: Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable by professorval1(m): 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
DeRealRalph:
this is one of the idiots who makes the politicians think we are fools.
what else do you want to see?
bushmeat

I have nothing to say to you!
Re: Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
ivandragon:

Like I said, you rubbished your Alma mater just to justify a position that is questionable...

It is alumnus like prof. Osibanjo (a vice president), Gbaja (speaker) , ohakim, Suswan, Daniel gbenga, dankwabo, oyetola (governors), prof. Oditah, Ekwesili, RMD, Pastor Adoboye, Tunde Bakare, dabiri, elumelu, olanipekun & a host of others who have projected UniLag to the world by their achievements that will answer you...

My Bros these zombies are something else. The way they turn logic on its head makes one sweat. Imagine comparing unilag, the dream of most students to a dead and rodent infested stadium. It's in their blood to be stupid. They revel in it. Let's even accept that unilag is living on past glory, which glory that stadium get whether past or present. My bro just keep urself off those willfully blind demons

1 Like

Re: Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable by FirstCounsel(m): 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
Omihanifa:
Sport ministry and NFF knows what they are doing cheesy
They want the stadium to decay to the stage that when they are awarding contract for the renovations, everybody go smile and dey alright grin
Before nko? grin
Re: Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable by Spike88(f): 11:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
MKO Abiola was such a lively fellow, the family should reject this. FGN should please look for an edifice 'with life' to name after MKO not this decrepit stadium!
Re: Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable by laudate: 11:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
ivandragon:

Yawn....you mean you are still belly aching over this matter....sorry, o! The pain must have gone deeper than I realized. shocked

For your info., I didn't rubbish my Alma Mater. I simply chose NOT to pretend about its' shortcomings, or lie about its current status.

Pretence is something I detest. It is better to let the school authorities know the truth, so they can make amends. undecided

So if that truth offends you too much, please hug the nearest transformer with wet hands.

Now, for the last time, kindly refrain from quoting me, and please take yourself out of my mentions....thanks. sad

1 Like

Re: Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable by laudate: 12:02am On Jun 16, 2019
Buckubuck:

May God bless you. Too many idiots in Nigeria. Someone named a dead stadium after your hero and you praise him while castigating another who named a world class, vibrant institution after him. They even engaged in a campaign of unilag is a brand to big to be changed. But a day is good enough to be changed!!
Weyreys everywhere
UNILAG...world-class institution?? shocked Do you even know the meaning of the phrase: "world class?" Abeg, let me laugh very well. grin Maybe it was world class in the past, but it is not so, anymore...

1 Like

Re: Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 16, 2019
laudate:

UNILAG...world-class institution?? shocked Do you even know the meaning of the phrase: "world class?" Abeg, let me laugh very well. grin Maybe it was world class in the past, but it is not so, anymore...
Look!! Stop being a useful idiot. Whether it's world class, African class or Nigerian class, the fact still remains that you can't compare an abandoned stadium to a functioning institution. At least let ur education show in ur reasoning now?!! Haba

1 Like

Re: Inside The 'Abandoned' Stadium Named After Abiola - The Cable by laudate: 12:31am On Jun 16, 2019
Buckubuck:

Look!! Stop being a useful idiot. Whether it's world class, African class or Nigerian class, the fact still remains that you can't compare an abandoned stadium to a functioning institution. At least let ur education show in ur reasoning now?!! Haba
No sir. You are the one who is displaying the attributes of a useful idiot'. shocked

Instead of being objective, you are attributing some kind of so-called "world class" standard, to a university whose rating does not even fall among the continent's best institutions.

Cross check the true meaning of world class, in relation to UNILAG, and you will see where you goofed.

Like I said in another post: "A dilapidated stadium can always be renovated, in less time than it takes to revive the reputation and academic clout of a 40-year old university, on the international scene." sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) / There's One Vice-Presidential Candidate That Scares Me - Toolz / Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.