Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them (81719 Views)

Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) / Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) / Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
Harrisonwo:
on this atiku case, its partially DOA but there will be a scapegoat which is the inec chairman. The SCR was only used to determine the number of accredited voters only and it was transmitted to inec central server at the close of the voting period and not who voted for which ie the number of ballot paper used must not exceed that of accredited voters n vice versa.

Except Atiku guns for inec to release the data of accredited voters up north n check with the number of ballots issued to each PU. if found wanting, inec has to cancel the votes in the affected unit thereby reducing the margins on buhari leads.

The onus is for INEC to prove it has no server. With their submission on not having servers, INEC has put its case on a precarious situation, which may mean they lied. Again, do not forget that PDP are not yet through with their submission. Requesting access to INEC server is an opportunity to prove:
i. Accuracy of accreditation to results announced
ii. If results were transmitted to the servers, to validate the actual results by political parties
iii. To ensure validity of INEC results and demand cancellation of polling units with variances to accreditation.
INEC never expected PDP or any other party to have this understanding, hence they are jittery on the server access.

Do not mind online rants. The importance of Dino's post is that INEC cannot claim not to have servers, yet trained staff on how to transmit data to servers and budgeted millions for upgrade and maintenance of "non-existent" servers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Denko2721987(m): 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
But it will be very strange for INEC to be talking from both sides of their mouths when the evidence of them admitting they had a server os everywhere..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewjqI0RMsVE
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Denko2721987(m): 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
But it will be very strange for INEC to be talking from both sides of their mouths when the evidence of them admitting they had a server is everywhere..

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by buharitill2023: 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
Timijo:

It is, "They were taught" not "were taught".
It is "send" not "sent".
There are many educated illiterates in Nigeria than the uneducated ones.
No wonder their leaders are playing with them like a ping pong.
YOU are wrong, you are illiterate, you lack comprehension, i was only rephrasing the guy statement, not my statement. I dont know why idiotic pigs that are illiterates trying to correct sane nigerians
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by buharitill2023: 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
Amitez:

The onus is for INEC to prove it has no server. With their submission on not having servers, INEC has put its case on a precarious situation, which may mean they lied. Again, do not forget that PDP are not yet through with their submission. Requesting access to INEC server is an opportunity to prove:
ii. If results were transmitted to the servers, to validate the actual results by political parties
iii. To ensure validity of INEC results and demand cancellation of polling units with variances to accreditation.
INEC never expected PDP or any other party to have this understanding, hence they are jittery on the server access.
Do not mind online rants. The importance of Dino's post is that INEC cannot claim not to have servers, yet trained staff on how to transmit data to servers and budgeted millions for upgrade and maintenance of "non-existent" servers.
the Onus is on thief atiku to prove inec wrong
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by buharitill2023: 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
Denko2721987:
But it will be very strange for INEC to be talking from both sides of their mouths when the evidence of them admitting they had a server os everywhere..

inec plan to use server before the postponement, they actually postpone the election becos inec discovered thief atiku has hacked the server. nobody transmitted any result to any inec server, is it the total number of voters that was sent to the server or only apc and pdp result without other parties results.
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
gabicon:

First and foremost I suggest you learn some manners, you don't have to go out calling people names. State your view with facts, evidence is the only thing that has the potential to terminate argument.

Secondly, the evidence (kindly read): https://punchng.com/2019-well-only-do-nationwide-electronic-collation-of-results-inec-boss/amp/

If you want me to believe this... Then please tell me if you believe the link below..

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-15/eu-observers-say-nigeria-s-2019-elections-weren-t-transparent
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
Austino50:
Mumu Dino......you want to force INEC to accept having a server......no they don't have a serve what they have is database get it straight mumu dino

Lol... Dis guy... You should have just kept quiet. Now everyone will know Austino50 is a dullard.
What you just wrote is like saying Austin does not have a dick but he has konji grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
Amitez:

you possess a brilliant mind..
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
ejimatic:
. what if they instructed them not to use it again! Winning at the presidential election tribunal. in Nigeria is a mirage .
that can't be proven either as there are witnesses who were actively involved in the process...

Have u been following at all or u just a casual analyst? To avoid embarrassment I suggest u enrich ursef with current and factual information's before commenting..

Thanks..
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
AnanseK:

The word is “taught” not “thought”.
ok. Ok... But have u learnt
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
MT:

I am sorry but you are so wrong despite claiming to be IT-inclined. You were trying to build an architecture based on your assumption. A database DOES NOT not need to be on the server. It can stand alone on a computer system as a repository. I have pointed this out in a series of my post, there is a reason they call it a SERVER which I expect you to know, if you are as you claim. It is a SERVER because it SERVES out resources to client upon request. If I store resource(s) into a remote computer system, that DOES NOT make that computer system a server. It only becomes a server when the client request for information from the computer system and it responds (that is SERVES) by providing the resources to the client that requests for it.

Not everyone is qualified to talk about server, as easy as it sounds, it is such a technical thing.
From your submission it will be right to call a USB stick or CD a database am I right?
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
MT:

You are wrong sir. That machine DOES NOT need a server to operate. The database can be internalised on it; If you are claiming it is communicating with a database based on the cloud, where did they get the internet network to drive it in various remote locations. I expect you to know that there are lots of architecture and infrastructures that will go into it to take care of security, scalability, performance etc., if that is the route they wanted to go (i.e. communicating with cloud-based database).
So where does the scr get the information it uses to accredit the voter from?
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Lovelive: 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
Max8:
This Dino guy na buffon, showing us card reader means INEC have a server?,PDP claimed they have results sheet printed from the server, who ever that gave them the print out should be an insider, why can they also show us pictures or video of the computer room and the server where they are located, rather than all this cock and bull story about server or no server

You know nothing about politics.
You want them to show you the last CARD of evidence so that you can....
You are really an APC
A=Alien of
P=Poverty
C=Capital...
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Lovelive: 1:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
LibertyRep:
The video ended at the most critical point.
Did the Presiding Officer enter the number of votes cast for each contesting party?

Uncle Dino should release the complete video

No no no. That will be its last CARD of evidence to show the world.
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Lovelive: 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
Chukwurah003:
PDP the confused criminals

APC
A=Aliens of
P=Poverty
C=Capital...

Tyrants !
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Timijo(m): 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
buharitill2023:
YOU are wrong, you are illiterate, you lack comprehension, i [/b]was only rephrasing the [b]guy statement, not my statement. I dont know why idiotic pigs that are illiterates trying to correct sane nigerians
You are truly sane with the misuse of a proper noun and a personal pronoun.
In fact, your grammar sucks more than dirty socks.
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Lovelive: 2:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
Dre555:
The most foolish senator ever.

The most greatest fooliish Alien foolliish ever
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Denko2721987(m): 2:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
buharitill2023:
inec plan to use server before the postponement, they actually postpone the election becos inec discovered thief atiku has hacked the server. nobody transmitted any result to any inec server, is it the total number of voters that was sent to the server or only apc and pdp result without other parties results.

Is this INEC's narrative/defence against the server saga or its ur personal opinion/narrative?
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Lovelive: 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
prince3009:

Q: What is a card reader used for?

A: To retrieve information from a card

Q: What is the information on a card called?

A: Data

Q: Where is data stored?

A: In a database

Q: What pushes the information from the database to the card reader when a card is slotted into it?

A: An internet service

Q: What drives the internet service?

A: A server!

Now go and stand in front of a mirror, look at yourself and say this prayer:

"My father my father, any village witch who has used my brain for moi-moi, die by fire and restore my brain back!"

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Lovelive: 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
Timijo:

It is, "They were taught" not "were taught".
It is "send" not "sent".
There are many educated illiterates in Nigeria than the uneducated ones.
No wonder their leaders are playing with them like a ping pong.

Gbam !
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Lovelive: 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
Jonegonu:
Dino is card reader inec server. stop deceiving Nigerians you this mad man

See d person who dey insult Dino mad man.
Let me reserve my comment on this insult for another day.
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Lovelive: 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
neyobills:

Big mumbo jumbo

SMS message can as well be used to send info to a server depending on the programming,it doesnt have to always use an internet connection.

If u believe results were computed manually by inec in this age and time i think u need to go back to school and remain there for a very long time.

Chai, u don't kill am. It is over.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by ofem89(m): 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
jerryunit48:
Nigeria is a scam, the Government is a scam, the people are all scams and you reading this now is a scam if you are in anyway related to a Nigerian, even me writing this too am not excluded

am not a scam am a child of God and I don't relates with evil practices the bible says abhor from evil and cleave to that which is good.though am a Nigerian but am not among those evil perpetrator's. get DAT. God bless u happy Sunday
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by gabicon: 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
Livefreeordieha:

If you want me to believe this... Then please tell me if you believe the link below..

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-15/eu-observers-say-nigeria-s-2019-elections-weren-t-transparent

Kind sir, as far as I'm concerned APC and PDP are six and half a dozen, That the election weren't transparent is no news, when have we ever held credible elections in Nigeria? Our elections have always been marred by sharp malpractices by both the opposition and ruling parties. It would be folly for us to demonize on party at the expense of another.

Election malpractices are subjected to proof, our electroral law does accommodate electronic transmission of results, this has been clearly stated by the INEC chairman, hinging a victory on a server that most likely doesn't exist is a recipe for frustration. The PDP need to come up with a better argument.
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
gabicon:

Kind sir, as far as I'm concerned APC and PDP are six and half a dozen, That the election weren't transparent is no news, when have we ever held credible elections in Nigeria? Our elections have always been marred by sharp malpractices by both the opposition and ruling parties. It would be folly for us to demonize on party at the expense of another.

Election malpractices are subjected to proof, our electroral law does accommodate electronic transmission of results, this has been clearly stated by the INEC chairman, hinging a victory on a server that most likely doesn't exist is a recipe for frustration. The PDP need to come up with a better argument.
kind bro refrain yourself from holding illogical briefs for inec or mischievous Nigerians who are either deluded, brainwashed or direct beneficiaries of this sham system..

I will no longer argue diz with u... Because if u spoke so intelligently and u failed to sense the fallacy and sadistic motives and stalling displayed in glare... For a discerning mind like mine... I won't back down until I'm satisfied.. Atleast to prevent future occurrence, and not to dwell in uncertainty..

The onus is on the concerned parties to allow forensic auditing and inspection of all relevant materials used during and after the elections..

I mean if they always advertise themselves as complying and implementing international best practices, this shouldn't cause any argument as the whole public would have been invited to view and inspect especially if there was a purported claim of an overall and overwhelming voters support... Those supporters are still around and we'll I guess and they should be more than the other camp of supposed losers..

Lastly bro.. Speak neutrally or apply refrain..
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by mrgreen4real(m): 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
Max8:
This Dino guy na buffon, showing us card reader means INEC have a server?,PDP claimed they have results sheet printed from the server, who ever that gave them the print out should be an insider, why can they also show us pictures or video of the computer room and the server where they are located, rather than all this cock and bull story about server or no server
You reason like an English pig.

The question is, does INEC have server?

The card reader has proved it by what Dino did.

So keep quiet if you know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by tallfish145(m): 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
exercise in futility
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by tallfish145(m): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
mrgreen4real:
You reason like an English pig.
The question is, does INEC have server?
The card reader has proved it by what Dino did.
So keep quiet if you know nothing.
the guy is right dude
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Shikini: 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
Thank you Dino
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by slimghost(m): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
Max8:

They are transmitted into your brain server, your stupid idiot, buffon wey no get head,so the one PROF JEGA did went into INEC SERVER abi,mumu, Dino Melaye puppet, person carry fake video, recorded by him with a different voice mumu naija dumb lefulefu like u don believe am
m

The senseless rant of a braindead Almajiri.
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by deomelo: 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
Harrisonwo:
on this atiku case, its partially DOA but there will be a scapegoat which is the inec chairman. The SCR was only used to determine the number of accredited voters only and it was transmitted to inec central server at the close of the voting period and not who voted for which ie the number of ballot paper used must not exceed that of accredited voters n vice versa.

Except Atiku guns for inec to release the data of accredited voters up north n check with the number of ballots issued to each PU. if found wanting, inec has to cancel the votes in the affected unit thereby reducing the margins on buhari leads.

Seriously, INEC trained thousand of people to use the card readers and facilitate voting in hundreds of thousands poling booths all over Nigeria, but we are ye to hear from these officials categorically stating not only how they were trained to conduct the election, but also how they were trained to use and transmit results to any server, including the transmission button they pushed on the card reader to transmit the results, so how come trained INEC polling officials including the trained NYSC members not stepping with first hand proof and evidence to support Atiku's assertions?

I'm 100% sure card carrying NYSC PDP members with card readers were also at the polling stations all over the country so where are they? How come they are not stepping put to stand behind Atiku's server argument or at least to show the rest of Nigeria exactly how they transmitted results to servers?

Or they've all been bribed by APC and INEC? Even sef, the polling stations were staffed with members from all the parties involved, including the PDP, so why are the PDP officials not talking?

Obviously, the server thing exits only in Atiku's loser imagination

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency / Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos / Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.