Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them (81782 Views)

Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) / Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) / Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by deomelo: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
Amitez:

The onus is for INEC to prove it has no server. With their submission on not having servers, INEC has put its case on a precarious situation, which may mean they lied. Again, do not forget that PDP are not yet through with their submission. Requesting access to INEC server is an opportunity to prove:
i. Accuracy of accreditation to results announced
ii. If results were transmitted to the servers, to validate the actual results by political parties
iii. To ensure validity of INEC results and demand cancellation of polling units with variances to accreditation.
INEC never expected PDP or any other party to have this understanding, hence they are jittery on the server access.

Do not mind online rants. The importance of Dino's post is that INEC cannot claim not to have servers, yet trained staff on how to transmit data to servers and budgeted millions for upgrade and maintenance of "non-existent" servers.

So, it's perfectly OK to dish out claims and accusations without proof and also the person at the receiving end of your claims and accusations must provide the proof for you to substantiate your fact less claims and accusations with?

Where is the sense and logic in your upside down post?

The burden is on Atiku as the accuser to show proof and verifiable evidence of wrong doing, the prosecutor can not ask the accused to provide culpable evidence and proof of wrong doing against themselves, that's the job of the prosecutor, they should have gathered their facts before going to court.

It's really rettarded to say I have something, but can not show proof that I actually have anything
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by deomelo: 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
mrgreen4real:

You reason like an English pig.

The question is, does INEC have server?

The card reader has proved it by what Dino did.

So keep quiet if you know nothing.

The video posted on the first page in this thread didn't say anything about server or transmission.

Maybe you have another video where such was asserted, but not the video in this thread.

You people need to stop making things up just to get behind flawed and meaningless narratives.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by deomelo: 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByvIa1wnzap/?igshid=1g8h4k1qxzgf1

This is the video, nothing was uttered about server or transmission.

This useless thread should have been deleted and the OP banned for posting false info

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Harrisonwo(m): 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
deomelo:

Seriously, INEC trained thousand of people to use the card readers and facilitate voting in hundreds of thousands poling booths all over Nigeria, but we are ye to hear from these officials categorically stating not only how they were trained to conduct the election, but also how they were trained to use and transmit results to any server, including the transmission button they pushed on the card reader to transmit the results, so how come trained INEC polling officials including the trained NYSC members not stepping with first hand proof and evidence to support Atiku's assertions?

I'm 100% sure card carrying NYSC PDP members with card readers were also at the polling stations all over the country so where are they? How come they are not stepping put to stand behind Atiku's server argument or at least to show the rest of Nigeria exactly how they transmitted results to servers?

Or they've all been bribed by APC and INEC? Even sef, the polling stations were staffed with members from all the parties involved, including the PDP, so why are the PDP officials not talking?

Obviously, the server thing exits only in Atiku's loser imagination

i was the PO in my PU, we transmitted result after the election. Each SCR has been updated with all registered voters in the PU so others from other PU cant vote in my unit. Even in the collation centre, the collation officials went thru the SCR to ensure the accredited voters was same with what we recorded in our result sheet.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Harrisonwo(m): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
Amitez:

The onus is for INEC to prove it has no server. With their submission on not having servers, INEC has put its case on a precarious situation, which may mean they lied. Again, do not forget that PDP are not yet through with their submission. Requesting access to INEC server is an opportunity to prove:
i. Accuracy of accreditation to results announced
ii. If results were transmitted to the servers, to validate the actual results by political parties
iii. To ensure validity of INEC results and demand cancellation of polling units with variances to accreditation.
INEC never expected PDP or any other party to have this understanding, hence they are jittery on the server access.

Do not mind online rants. The importance of Dino's post is that INEC cannot claim not to have servers, yet trained staff on how to transmit data to servers and budgeted millions for upgrade and maintenance of "non-existent" servers.

exactly, if inec say no server then they have to remit the over #200m given for server maintenance n face prosecution

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by tuniski: 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
deomelo:

Seriously, INEC trained thousand of people to use the card readers and facilitate voting in hundreds of thousands poling booths all over Nigeria, but we are ye to hear from these officials categorically stating not only how they were trained to conduct the election, but also how they were trained to use and transmit results to any server, including the transmission button they pushed on the card reader to transmit the results, so how come trained INEC polling officials including the trained NYSC members not stepping with first hand proof and evidence to support Atiku's assertions?

I'm 100% sure card carrying NYSC PDP members with card readers were also at the polling stations all over the country so where are they? How come they are not stepping put to stand behind Atiku's server argument or at least to show the rest of Nigeria exactly how they transmitted results to servers?

Or they've all been bribed by APC and INEC? Even sef, the polling stations were staffed with members from all the parties involved, including the PDP, so why are the PDP officials not talking?

Obviously, the server thing exits only in Atiku's loser imagination
You are in a hurry such witnesses will be presented when it gets to that point.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by deomelo: 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
Harrisonwo:

i was the PO in my PU, we transmitted result after the election. Each SCR has been updated with all registered voters in the PU so others from other PU cant vote in my unit. Even in the collation centre, the collation officials went thru the SCR to ensure the accredited voters was same with what we recorded in our result sheet.

1. It was and it is still illegal to electronically transmit election results so it's either you are lying or you intentionally or unintentionally committed a criminal offense.

2. INEC couldn't legally transmit election results and cellular connectivity challenges in many remote polling stations in Nigeria made it impossible for INEC to venture into electronic transmission of election results.

3. Please, kindly explain to us the transmission process, the steps you followed, the buttons you accessed and pressed on the card reader to initiate transmission and what happened after transmission

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Harrisonwo(m): 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
deomelo:

1. It was and it is still illegal to electronically transmit election results so it's either you are lying or you intentionally or unintentionally committed a criminal offense.

2. INEC couldn't legally transmit election results and cellular connectivity challenges in many remote polling stations in Nigeria made it impossible for INEC to venture into electronic transmission of election results.

3. Please, kindly explain to us the transmission process, the steps you followed, the buttons you accessed and pressed on the card reader to initiate transmission and what happened after transmission

answers to your question
1. you should tell that to inec n not those working for inec

2. difficulties to transmit result was handled by the RAC tech guys

3. Each PU PO was given password n username (no same pu use the same username n password) to the card reader. thats all i can say cos i aint an inec staff n can't speak beyond that on the matter

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by deomelo: 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
Harrisonwo:

I was kind of expecting dodging and dancing. Why are you dodging the question? INCE did not lie or made the claim, you did, so withdraw your claim if you can not back it up with facts and the so-called unsolicited personal knowledge about you using card readers to transmit election results..

You mean they built cellular networks in remote parts of Nigeria just to carry out illegal activities like transmitting election results?

Do you people even weigh your lies before spinning them?

3. Each PU PO was given password n username (no same pu use the same username n password) to the card reader. thats all i can say cos i aint an inec staff n can't speak beyond that on the matter

You are not an INEC staff, but according to you, you used INEC card reader to transmit election result into INEC servers.?

Do you even have to be hired or not by INEC to back up your unsolicited claims with facts?

Just stop lying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by deomelo: 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
tuniski:

You are in a hurry such witnesses will be presented when it gets to that point.

I see you are in a hurry to make baseless accusations, but not in a hurry to come up with facts.

Funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by tuniski: 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
deomelo:

I see you are in a hurry to make baseless accusations, but not in a hurry to come up with facts.

Funny.
It is a step by step and methodological approach at the court not a market place approach.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by deomelo: 12:10am On Jun 17, 2019
tuniski:

It is a step by step and methodological approach at the court not a market place approach.

Market place approach is Atiku claiming illegally obtained info from an imaginary server.

Market place approach is Atiku heating to the election tribunal with servers accusations instead of challenging INEC for violating electoral laws by illegally transmitting election results.

Atiku and his server claims are, of course, the real market place approach, it's a fool's errand and losers lonely journey and self induced pain and sorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by tuniski: 12:17am On Jun 17, 2019
deomelo:

Market place approach is Atiku claiming illegally obtained info from an imaginary server.

Market place approach is Atiku heating to the election tribunal with servers accusations instead of challenging INEC for violating electoral laws by illegally transmitting election results.

Atiku and his server claims are, of course, the real market place approach, it's a fool's errand and losers lonely journey and self induced pain and sorrow.

Atiku is doing the right thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by deomelo: 12:27am On Jun 17, 2019
tuniski:

Atiku is doing the right time.

lol.... Yes, he is.

Funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by liverpool72(m): 12:37am On Jun 17, 2019
Chukwurah003:
PDP the confused criminals
ur a big fool

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by saintdeby(m): 12:48am On Jun 17, 2019
Harrisonwo:

answers to your question

3. Each PU PO was given password n username (no same pu use the same username n password) to the card reader. thats all i can say cos i aint an inec staff n can't speak beycond that on the matter
which means you are a liar cause the password given is to have access to the card reader and they have been preipreinstalled with voters database.
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Harrisonwo(m): 6:59am On Jun 17, 2019
saintdeby:
which means you are a liar cause the password given is to have access to the card reader and they have been preipreinstalled with voters database.

pls go back n read what i wrote. the scr has two main icons named Inec (accreditation n verification) n eVote (transmittion).... if you don't know or didn't partake in the electoral process, pls don't disgrace urself publicly

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Harrisonwo(m): 7:03am On Jun 17, 2019
deomelo:

I was kind of expecting dodging and dancing. Why are you dodging the question? INCE did not lie or made the claim, you did, so withdraw your claim if you can not back it up with facts and the so-called unsolicited personal knowledge about you using card readers to transmit election results..

You mean they built cellular networks in remote parts of Nigeria just to carry out illegal activities like transmitting election results?

Do you people even weigh your lies before spinning them?

You are not an INEC staff, but according to you, you used INEC card reader to transmit election result into INEC servers.?

Do you even have to be hired or not by INEC to back up your unsolicited claims with facts?

Just stop lying.

go n get inec election manual n read. the scr has two icons. one for accredition n verification of voters at d pu, the other icon for transmitting results. one tin i wont take is someone who doesn't want to see beyond his nose call me a liar. so the pos presented to court r lying too. case close on this topic with u

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by felony101(m): 8:10am On Jun 17, 2019
That card reader was used to send number of accredited and registered voters after a particular time Dino stop deceiving innocent Nigerians.. That stuff didn't send any results if it did how did u get d video? Atiku is not coming anywhere
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by MT: 11:32am On Jun 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

From your submission it will be right to call a USB stick or CD a database am I right?

Database can be stored anywhere. Database is not that hardware that houses it (in as much it supports read and write operations), database is just a piece of software managing data for you. Once you can connect your application to where the database is housed, you are good to go.
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by MT: 11:34am On Jun 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

So where does the scr get the information it uses to accredit the voter from?

It resides there on the card reader. It's preloaded, it didn't require use of internet to connect to any computer somewhere remotely.
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 17, 2019
MT:

It resides there on the card reader. It's preloaded, it didn't require use of internet to connect to any computer somewhere remotely.
Let me cut this short.
The information in the card reader is loaded from somewhere as you said. That "somewhere" is the database. The data contained in the database was gathered when you did voter registration.
Voter registration was not done with card reader so the card reader received the information from a server before it was taken to the polling units. That's when inec said they were configuring the card readers if you followed them then.
I'm sure you'll agree that a database can't be exchanged between the card readers and the central storage without the existence of a SERVER. And I'm sure you'll understand that it's not only internet that you have. You have intranet as well.
That said, scrs have internet access.
So I hope you get it now
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 17, 2019
MT:

Database can be stored anywhere. Database is not that hardware that houses it (in as much it supports read and write operations), database is just a piece of software managing data for you. Once you can connect your application to where the database is housed, you are good to go.
The "anywhere" is referred to as server technically. It contains the database as well as the database mgt system.
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by MT: 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

The "anywhere" is referred to as server technically. It contains the database as well as the database mgt system.

You are very wrong. Server "serves" resources upon request by a client. A computer system housing a database isn't regarded as a server till it starts to respond to request and serve resources. That's why is is called a SERVER.
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by deomelo: 12:05am On Jun 20, 2019
[s]
leofab:
i don’t blame you... only a country with citizens like you will a government and a reputable instituting like INEC bishetnfor illegalities and what is against the law.. enough attention; now you can bug off.!
[/s]

Not interested in your emotions and tantrums.
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by rummmy: 2:09am On Jun 20, 2019
buharitill2023:
i dont know why GOD created idiotic pigs, did you know where it was sent to?
it was sent to your pot of tuwo
Re: Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:49pm On May 26, 2022
Governor to be sir, I sent you a very important DM. I tire for Naija e beggars, dem no dey tire?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN / Obasanjo Rocks Stylish Native Wear Like A Teenage Star / Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.