Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

For Fun: Describe How Your Partner Caught You Cheating & Ended Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Fun: Describe How Your Partner Caught You Cheating & Ended Things (3778 Views)

Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended / "Before You Marry Her Allow Her To Catch You Cheating"- Nigerian Man Urges / Your Mum Caught You Buying Condoms, Reply as a Professional liar (see Reaction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Fun: Describe How Your Partner Caught You Cheating & Ended Things by jaelz(m): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
This is just for fun, omo my own was when I had two girlfriends back then in Jos and I never knew that my main chick was just a block away from my side chick's house (by the way she no know say she be side chick o) in the same area. Omo went to visit the side chick one day (first time ever o) and while leaving my main chick called that she just saw me leaving their area with a member of their church (my side chick), to cut the long story short after I left she went to check on her and she told her (side chick) that she saw her with her boyfriend in the afternoon... Gbam casala don burst, side chick tell am say me to nah her boyfriend I be o, nahso two of them call me put for loud speaker insult my life, come break up with me... Good thing we now new creatures...

cc: LALASTICLALA, ONILA, SEUN, MYND44, FARANO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Fun: Describe How Your Partner Caught You Cheating & Ended Things by CosmicPhoenix: 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
if and when i get caught,i'll share the details

3 Likes

Re: For Fun: Describe How Your Partner Caught You Cheating & Ended Things by donbachi(m): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
i dey learn work?
Re: For Fun: Describe How Your Partner Caught You Cheating & Ended Things by SageMK: 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
smiley
Re: For Fun: Describe How Your Partner Caught You Cheating & Ended Things by mumumugu(m): 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
cheating,in my dream
Re: For Fun: Describe How Your Partner Caught You Cheating & Ended Things by ibkayee(f): 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
‘For fun’
Re: For Fun: Describe How Your Partner Caught You Cheating & Ended Things by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
Describe how your partner caught you cheating. Nobody gree comment.

Describe how you caught your partner cheating. 5mins = 3pages.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Fun: Describe How Your Partner Caught You Cheating & Ended Things by CaptainMitch: 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
It doesnt apply to me, I chase everything in skirt, I don't even ask any girl out formally I just go with the flow. When I ready to marry I go look for one gentle young lady settle down. Catch me or not na your business, I just give you quality time when we are together.

8 Likes

Re: For Fun: Describe How Your Partner Caught You Cheating & Ended Things by babyfaceafrica: 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
nansense...are u promoting cheating and doubled dating?

1 Like

Re: For Fun: Describe How Your Partner Caught You Cheating & Ended Things by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
"nahso two of them call me put for loud speaker insult my life, come break up with me"

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: For Fun: Describe How Your Partner Caught You Cheating & Ended Things by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
AntiBrutus:

And just like you commented it happened!!
Re: For Fun: Describe How Your Partner Caught You Cheating & Ended Things by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
sad
Re: For Fun: Describe How Your Partner Caught You Cheating & Ended Things by silencer94(m): 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
AntiBrutus:

You too talk...describe your own experience if you have..no be to dey wait for people everytime

1 Like

Re: For Fun: Describe How Your Partner Caught You Cheating & Ended Things by Pascopele: 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
I was caught. I was dating my madam then. One day, a girl: tall, gleaming body, full lips, overfill cups and mermaid-sexy shape visited my site. She spent all day. If you see this girl, you'd experience orgasm immediately. Her boobs are like a porous elastic foam...like Agege bread.
Those workers under me went to tell my madam. Our relationship ended.

2 Likes

Re: For Fun: Describe How Your Partner Caught You Cheating & Ended Things by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

And just like you commented it happened!!

No be today... grin

1 Like

Re: For Fun: Describe How Your Partner Caught You Cheating & Ended Things by zukky79: 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
OK
Re: For Fun: Describe How Your Partner Caught You Cheating & Ended Things by mcafeez: 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
See them Ashawo males.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: For Fun: Describe How Your Partner Caught You Cheating & Ended Things by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
I don't cheat i only fvck a lot
Re: For Fun: Describe How Your Partner Caught You Cheating & Ended Things by seuncyrus(m): 9:27am On Jul 15, 2019
LOL, everyone is always a victim of cheating. they are never the cheat
Re: For Fun: Describe How Your Partner Caught You Cheating & Ended Things by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 15, 2019
Smooth operator.
Re: For Fun: Describe How Your Partner Caught You Cheating & Ended Things by fernandooleku(m): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
Re: For Fun: Describe How Your Partner Caught You Cheating & Ended Things by tojahh(m): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
sad
Re: For Fun: Describe How Your Partner Caught You Cheating & Ended Things by Ralphjoe(m): 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
I would have narrated how I was caught but I don't cheat, it's just not my nature, am okay with just a girl at a time, especially in these days of sexually transmitted diseases/infections.
Re: For Fun: Describe How Your Partner Caught You Cheating & Ended Things by Lamanii22(f): 11:47pm On Apr 26, 2022

looool
Re: For Fun: Describe How Your Partner Caught You Cheating & Ended Things by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lamanii22:
looool

Òmó, I didn't envisage you to be this pretty... Anyways, sayonara. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys - / If A Lady Asks This Question,how Do You Reply? / Why Is All Dating Apps A Hookup Zone In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.