Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

We Are Ready To Screen Ministerial Nominees After Our Recess, Senators Say - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Ready To Screen Ministerial Nominees After Our Recess, Senators Say (11475 Views)

Senate ‘Bends’ Rules To Screen Ministerial Nominees On Monday / Satguru MaharajJi: EFCC, ICPC Should Screen Ministerial Nominees / Senate Postpones Annual Recess To Screen Ministerial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Ready To Screen Ministerial Nominees After Our Recess, Senators Say by Rednaxelot: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Than, not that.
You obviously lack the mental qualifications to aspire to be anything sensible.

I didn't call the Senate worthless, it is you calling it worthless whereas you are a political nonentity.
continue staying on nairaland, forming a political entity and heavy weight.

The little I know is worth more than what your father can encode into his DNA.
Na by English, Femi Fani Kayode would be one of the best in mental capacity, Buhari won’t be the Nigerian leader.

Children of nowadays exhibiting anything in front of their keypad

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Screen Ministerial Nominees After Our Recess, Senators Say by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
Is it the Senate president, or the deputy that knelt before Mr. President that will conduct proper screening?
Re: We Are Ready To Screen Ministerial Nominees After Our Recess, Senators Say by Wickedfacts: 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
[s]
Rednaxelot:
continue staying on nairaland, forming a political entity and heavy weight.

The little I know is worth more than what your father can encode into his DNA.
Na by English, Femi Fani Kayode would be one of the best in mental capacity, Buhari won’t be the Nigerian leader.

Children of nowadays exhibiting anything in from of their keypad
[/s]

As I advised you the other time, connect your fingers with your brain before typing next time. If you have no brain, get someone with a functional brain to type on your behalf. I doubt if you'll ever get any in your house anyways.
Re: We Are Ready To Screen Ministerial Nominees After Our Recess, Senators Say by Ladipodeal: 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
“I believe that the President should take advantage of the three weeks the Senate would spend in session between July 2 and the end of that month by ensuring that before we come back from this two weeks recess, the ministerial list is ready so that we simply screen and confirm them within the three weeks that we are going to sit before we go on end of session recess[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font],” the lawmaker said.

So the newly inaugurated Senate will embark on end of session recess.

Issokay
Re: We Are Ready To Screen Ministerial Nominees After Our Recess, Senators Say by StrikeBack(m): 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wickedfacts:

All ministers in the immediate past tenure of the President were directed to handover to the administrative heads of their ministries.

Also, no nominee has ever been accused or convicted of armed robbery.

So, I suggest you connect your fingers with your brain before typing next time. I can't always be doing the job of your brain for you.
They are all thieves!
Re: We Are Ready To Screen Ministerial Nominees After Our Recess, Senators Say by sexdoll: 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
SLAP44:
Rubber stamp senate.

These people will be ready to do anything to please the presidency, even when it does not make sense.

Nigerians should brace themselves, the legislature is now non existent.

sir, I can feel your pains.

but if you don't like the status quo, you are free to migrate with your Lord and personal saviour to the land of Cameroon.
Re: We Are Ready To Screen Ministerial Nominees After Our Recess, Senators Say by Seetto: 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
SLAP44:
Rubber stamp senate.

These people will be ready to do anything to please the presidency, even when it does not make sense.

Nigerians should brace themselves, the legislature is now non existent.
Another wailing dimensions...
Re: We Are Ready To Screen Ministerial Nominees After Our Recess, Senators Say by ecclize: 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
They will screen out the competent ones.. And pass those that are anointed to fail
Re: We Are Ready To Screen Ministerial Nominees After Our Recess, Senators Say by Rednaxelot: 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wickedfacts:
[s][/s]

As I advised you the other time, connect your fingers with your brain before typing next time. If you have no brain, get someone with a functional brain to type on your behalf. I doubt if you'll ever get any in your house anyways.
Oloyinbo!!

Anyways!!!
Pluralizing an adverb

Anencephalic son of a brainless paternity!
Re: We Are Ready To Screen Ministerial Nominees After Our Recess, Senators Say by Wickedfacts: 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Oloyinbo!!

Anyways!!!
Pluralizing an adverb

Anencephalic son of a brainless paternity!

Anyways is an informal use of the adverb Anyway. I suggest you get proper education. Start from Google and you may one day be able to enrol imro6a school for animals of your specie.

Apart from stupidity inherited from both parents, what else did you inherit since your parents failed to educate you?
Re: We Are Ready To Screen Ministerial Nominees After Our Recess, Senators Say by Rednaxelot: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Anyways is an informal use of the adverb Anyway. I suggest you get proper education. Start from Google and you may one day be able to enrol imro6a school for animals of your specie.

Apart from stupidity inherited from both parents, what else did you inherit since your parents failed to educate you?
admitting that or not, it hasn’t changed your lineage from being subhuman, lacking all the characteristics to be classified human.

Woe to that gutter where the activities leading to the confluence of the sources of sperm cell and egg that developed to form you took place.
Re: We Are Ready To Screen Ministerial Nominees After Our Recess, Senators Say by barinedan(m): 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
Please Don't Do The Screening With Grudges
Re: We Are Ready To Screen Ministerial Nominees After Our Recess, Senators Say by DonMekino(m): 12:31am On Jun 16, 2019
Recess from what? Nigerian leaders sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Ready To Screen Ministerial Nominees After Our Recess, Senators Say by Zionman24: 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
Still wondering how Okorocha was issued a Certificate from same INEC who disqualified him as criminal and fraudulent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) / China To Invest $60bn In Nigeria. / Rivers Government Rejects RUGA Settlements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.