Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Anambra Prophet Who Sprays Money Like Ritualist And Yahoo Boys Blasted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Prophet Who Sprays Money Like Ritualist And Yahoo Boys Blasted (3304 Views)

CBN To Arrest Anyone Who Sprays, Steps On Naira Notes / Senator Kashamu Sprays Money On K1 De Ultimate / Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Prophet Who Sprays Money Like Ritualist And Yahoo Boys Blasted by United4greatnes: 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
Anambra Prophet Who Sprays Money Like Ritualist And Yahoo Boys Blasted By An Angry Nigerian

A Nigerian, Obiwest Utchaychukwu blast Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje for spraying money like ritualist and yahoo boys in his church. He called out the controversial Prophet via his Twitter handle. According to him, it is ungodly and unscriptural for a man of God to do so

Recall that the prophet is known for engaging demons in wrestling contest and sometimes he engage them in boxing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOdSbcQ6alw

Re: Anambra Prophet Who Sprays Money Like Ritualist And Yahoo Boys Blasted by donbachi(m): 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
It's their money and dats how it will go round

1 Like

Re: Anambra Prophet Who Sprays Money Like Ritualist And Yahoo Boys Blasted by Jmk9292(m): 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
Their callings are hinged on money..... What else?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Prophet Who Sprays Money Like Ritualist And Yahoo Boys Blasted by aolawale025: 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
As long as it's his money
Re: Anambra Prophet Who Sprays Money Like Ritualist And Yahoo Boys Blasted by Davash222(m): 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
aolawale025:
As long as it's his money
It's God's money. That's what they always say on pulpit. EFCC should arrest him for embezzling God's money.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Prophet Who Sprays Money Like Ritualist And Yahoo Boys Blasted by proudevil: 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
Clever man of god, as long as he's not spraying the congregation,they will pay back as tithes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Prophet Who Sprays Money Like Ritualist And Yahoo Boys Blasted by afroniger: 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
proudevil:
Clever man of god, as long as he's not spraying the congregation,they will pay back as tithes.

Your head dey there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Prophet Who Sprays Money Like Ritualist And Yahoo Boys Blasted by Scatterscatter(m): 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
This video rendered me absolutely speechless
Re: Anambra Prophet Who Sprays Money Like Ritualist And Yahoo Boys Blasted by simonlee(m): 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
proudevil:
You no lie o...

Re: Anambra Prophet Who Sprays Money Like Ritualist And Yahoo Boys Blasted by Smithkafors(m): 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
I love his energy,pls where is the church located....wanna go there tomorrow.
Re: Anambra Prophet Who Sprays Money Like Ritualist And Yahoo Boys Blasted by Temple1288(m): 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
Goodness me!
Re: Anambra Prophet Who Sprays Money Like Ritualist And Yahoo Boys Blasted by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
I used to think ANAMBRA is not educationally compromised, so what’s all these cry cry cry
U get to hear most of them say, they are SOUND UPSTAIRS.., but this is downstairs naaa.
I also used to think NO ONE is Poor in Anambra. But, What I can see is not just POVERTY, but DEFAMATION..!!!

The Funny but annoying aspect is that a Nigerian Police officer assisted them in getting the cash grin grin.
B4 I forget, a REVEREND SISTER was also actively involved.
I wonder what will be going through the minds of those who championed the course of Christianity in Nigeria.
Finally, This MAN needs deliverance from T.B. JOSHUA.

I think, I will recommend RAPTURE takes place only in NIGERIA, KENYA and SOUTH AFRICA
Re: Anambra Prophet Who Sprays Money Like Ritualist And Yahoo Boys Blasted by Naijmobile: 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
Speechless
Re: Anambra Prophet Who Sprays Money Like Ritualist And Yahoo Boys Blasted by cvibe2: 3:21am On Jun 16, 2019
Can't believe this fraudster has so much gullible followers
Re: Anambra Prophet Who Sprays Money Like Ritualist And Yahoo Boys Blasted by Wantedmiller: 4:58am On Jun 16, 2019
Please what is Ungodly?

Giving back what he took from them......
or
you don't know that they will pay in thousands fold after picking the money.....
Re: Anambra Prophet Who Sprays Money Like Ritualist And Yahoo Boys Blasted by Bighead9: 7:53am On Jun 16, 2019
Hmmmm, Igbo Prophet. If you believe this Ritualist, you are sitting on a long thing.

Re: Anambra Prophet Who Sprays Money Like Ritualist And Yahoo Boys Blasted by partnerbizz5(f): 8:14am On Jun 16, 2019
Mehn see money.
Choi choi choi cool sad sad
And ayam here selling data and buying airtime of 1 million.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

(1) (Reply)

Police Speaks On Alleged Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence / Oshiomole: I Will Take Legal Action Against PDP, If... / Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.