Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) (42636 Views)

Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction / See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos / Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by Baroba(m): 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
echibuogwu:
U are wrong bro. U can burn fats in the gym by doing more of cardio and less weight lifting

Emm... A combination of both works best, muscle is highly metabolic, the the more lean muscle mass you build the quicker you lose fat..

Do you know you keep burning fat for 48 hrs after a weightlifting session, the body stays in a metabolic state trying to recover from the stress of that workout..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by Dinho20(m): 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
GOD CREATOR EVERYONE IN HIS OWN IMAGE. THAT MEANS, GOD CREATED EVERYONE BEAUTIFUL, BUT SOME PEOPLE HAVE DECIDED TO TRANSFIGURE THEIR BODY TO ANOTHER FORM WHICH IS UNGODLY. BE PROUD OF YOUR LOOK, NEVER CHANGE YOUR BODY IN ANY FORM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
No surgery undecided
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Lmao. Oga do you do exercise? Be honest. Short time you say? We talking about two years dedicated to strict diet and exercise regime. Granted she probably did a 'tummy tuck', losing the weight she did in that time space is very possible. Its called determination. Look it up

The guy you are responding to has never done exercise in his life grin

Infact, two years is quite slow..some people do it in one year.

Anyway, experts say...lose like a kilo a month..is healthier.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by echibuogwu(m): 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
Bro shut up. There’s nothing wrong with taking care of yourself and looking good. After all she didn’t do any surgery
Dinho20:
GOD CREATOR EVERYONE IN HIS OWN IMAGE. THAT MEANS, GOD CREATED EVERYONE BEAUTIFUL, BUT SOME PEOPLE HAVE DECIDED TO TRANSFIGURE THEIR BODY TO ANOTHER FORM WHICH IS UNGODLY. BE PROUD OF YOUR LOOK, NEVER CHANGE YOUR BODY IN ANY FORM.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by virago(f): 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
notymforluv:

Twitter user, @slickjulia7 took to her page to show off her impressive transformation two years after she embarked on a strict workout routine.

Sharing these before and after photos of herself in June 2018 and 2019, she wrote:'Biggest advice to all ... Never give up on your goals because no matter what obstacle get thrown at you if you keep pushing for your goal you want most you will soon be looking back at it all when accomplished and say that it everything was all worth it!!!'

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/lady-shows-off-impressive.html?m=1

Where did all the excess skin go to This is obviously liposuction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by Dinho20(m): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
echibuogwu:
Bro shut up. There’s nothing wrong with taking care of yourself and looking good. After all she didn’t do any surgery

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
Look very well oh

Maybe the op dey advertise drugs

So the breast too became flat

What do i know sef about boobs

Ok. I said it, selling drugs on tweeter

Piam, nairaland carry am say na news grin

Boring
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by uuzba(m): 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
Mike008:
A good showing for all those fatfucks over there.
Oga, E no easy O.
In their supermarket, any cheap items you see are always fatty foods. Chicken, icecream, corn beef, soft drink, whole milk (containing complete fat). So when you shop to save, you are just buying fat-fat-fat.
The actually slimming foods, fruits, vegetables, olive oil, skimmed milk, wheat bread, soya, fish.... Etc those ones are more expensive.
Before you know it everyday you will be eating cheap chicken. The chemical they added to make the chicken grow fat will also act on you and you too will grow fat
I lived in UK once. Between January and August of the 1st year, I was adding 1kg per month. From 74kg to 80kg in 6months.
They didn't tell me to find gym fast-fast. I no fit bend down to wear my socks again. I think say na play.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by virago(f): 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Lmao. Oga do you do exercise? Be honest. Short time you say? We talking about two years dedicated to strict diet and exercise regime. Granted she probably did a 'tummy tuck', losing the weight she did in that time space is very possible. Its called determination. Look it up

Even if it was done through exercise which I highly doubt where did all the excess skin go to , no amount of dieting or exercising will get rid of the skin unless she goes under the knife. Educate yourself before you open your mouth to spew trash

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by quinnboy: 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
joinnow:
Was she wearing wig two years ago cos her hair is now blond. Its was black two years ago
[b][/b]dumb question...
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by dingbang(m): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
Fake cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by virago(f): 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
echibuogwu:

Can you lay your life on it ?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by Themaths(m): 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
I don't have any problem with her transformation. But where we go get issues if she is my wife/gf would be in the boobs dept.

Like, what dafuq did she do with them?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Ignorant mofo...look at her hips and thighs...you can't get them toned like that from dieting and surgery alone. Plus 'gyming' involves more than just lifting weights...try doing aerobics. That stiit burns fat like crazy. Fvcking hater undecided

Are u the op? Cox I know say them spoil ur market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
Her bwess concern me pass
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by Exodora: 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
joinnow:
Was she wearing wig two years ago cos her hair is now blond. Its was black two years ago

As if you don't know they dye their hair.
Check Daenerys in Iron throne
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
virago:

Can you lay your life on it ?

Am not the guy you quoted, but if she did do any surgery, most likely it would be skin removal...

Weight loss surgery is not a magic bullet...even after doing it, you still have to change your eating habits, and there are people who still put on weight after the weight loss surgery.And weight loss surgery does not give you that toned look

Also, liposuction....from my little knowledge...targets some selected parts of the body (eg bum, abdomen)...and it won't give you that toned look.

What I suspect the gal did...she exercised both in the gym, and by doing simple aerobics, and watched what she ate...like recorded EVERYTHING she ate..added up calorie intake. Plus, her diet probably did not exceed 1200 calories/day...some even go as low as 800 calories/day. At some point, she got a personal trainer...or she used some videos on the web to help train her self..

It took her two years. Which is a bit long...but she got there.(She's also a woman...and because women don't secrete testoterone like men, burining off the fat meant a lot of extra work)

It is a lot of hard work....I've lost 9 kilos over 5 months by strictly watching my diet, throwing out snacks and soft drinks, and throwing out sugar before...and am on the weight loss road again...the problem is no time to exercise sadly...though that is going to change...but people do lose wieght without surgery.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by liberalchick(f): 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lol boobs is fat too.
WisdomHunter:
Where did boby go

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by Cotewevenne: 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
[
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by ebonyggurl(f): 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
virago:

Even if it was done through exercise which I highly doubt where did all the excess skin go to , no amount of dieting or exercising will get rid of the skin unless she goes under the knife. Educate yourself before you open your mouth to spew trash

People like this one need everything to be written diwn before they understand. ofcourse you have to do cosmetic procedures to get rid of the excess skin undecided
I simply said it's possible to lose the weight in a period of two years through diet, exercise and tummy tuck....when the weight is gone, then we can talk of removing skin. Where's the trash I'm spewing there? undecided
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
joinnow:
somebody somewhere will attach two different pictures and do some write-up, people will then go and commit suicide trying to do same

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
Might not work for the fat lazy gluttonous Nigerian ladies. cry
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
virago:

You're so assured, proud and confident in your ignorance! The instructor at my first gym (back in umuahia)was fatter than this lady..I know she didn't have money to travel outside the country for any surgery..it was pure determination and insane discipline..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by ebonyggurl(f): 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
Aboguede:

Are u the op? Cox I know say them spoil ur market

What do you mean? undecided
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
tactius:

The guy you are responding to has never done exercise in his life grin

Infact, two years is quite slow..some people do it in one year.

Anyway, experts say...lose like a kilo a month..is healthier.
When you see people who have never stepped into a gym talk you will know..because they can't do it means it's impossible for another person to do..the lady in the OP is not even as fat as I was expecting...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
tactius:

Am not the guy you quoted, but if she did do any surgery, most likely it would be skin removal...

Weight loss surgery is not a magic bullet...even after doing it, you still have to change your eating habits, and there are people who still put on weight after the weight loss surgery.And weight loss surgery does not give you that toned look

Also, liposuction....from my little knowledge...targets some selected parts of the body (eg bum, abdomen)...and it won't give you that toned look.

What I suspect the gal did...she exercised both in the gym, and by doing simple aerobics, and watched what she ate...like recorded EVERYTHING she ate..added up calorie intake. Plus, her diet probably did not exceed 1200 calories/day...some even go as low as 800 calories/day. At some point, she got a personal trainer...or she used some videos on the web to help train her self..

It took her two years. Which is a bit long...but she got there.(She's also a woman...and because women don't secrete testoterone like men, burining off the fat meant a lot of extra work)

It is a lot of hard work....I've lost 9 kilos over 5 months by strictly watching my diet, throwing out snacks and soft drinks, and throwing out sugar before...and am on the weight loss road again...the problem is no time to exercise sadly...though that is going to change...but people do lose wieght without surgery.
The people you're responding to have little or no idea what calories intake entails..like they even know about testosterone and it's function...if this world was left to the black man nothing would have been done..everything is impossible to them.
Re: Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
virago:

How do aids patients she'd all that skin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Things To Avoid When Pregnant / Share Your Sleep Paralysis Experience Here. / Does Having Sex 21 Times A Month Prevent Prostate Issues? - Fact Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.